Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited March 2023
    I just saw this notification in my game:

52754631887_58d463249f_o.png

I assume this is an infant, as all other life stages still say the name correctly (i.e. child, teen, young adult, etc.) I'm not sure if you're already aware of this, so I wanted to point it out, just in case.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    Hello! I have downloaded the fresh, infant-compatible version of MCC and found something strange. Even with MC Cheats, I can't seem to find an option to add a trait to a sim, or remove one. Given that the update did touch traits I'm totally expecting it's one of the things that just needs more time to be fixed... but that's what it is, right? Nothing unexpected or weird happening in my game? :s
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    I just saw this notification in my game:

52754631887_58d463249f_o.png

I assume this is an infant, as all other life stages still say the name correctly (i.e. child, teen, young adult, etc.) I'm not sure if you're already aware of this, so I wanted to point it out, just in case.

Thank you for the heads up. We've got it on the list now.

The main intention of the hot fixes was to offer a playable mod which doesn't throw lastExceptions as soon as possible.
    The features of the new pack will be integrated into MCCC with thie upcoming releases.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    _Gina wrote: »
    Hello! I have downloaded the fresh, infant-compatible version of MCC and found something strange. Even with MC Cheats, I can't seem to find an option to add a trait to a sim, or remove one. Given that the update did touch traits I'm totally expecting it's one of the things that just needs more time to be fixed... but that's what it is, right? Nothing unexpected or weird happening in my game? :s

Which command did you use?

If you haven't tried them so for, go to CAS for these commands from a sims's MCCC menu:
    Sim:MCCC > MC CAS > Manage Traits > Add Trait
    Sim:MCCC > MC CAS > Manage Traits > Remove Trait

Meanwhile the trait list is quite long and a bit confusing, not to say a mess. But you can also search for a particular trait using the search line in the respective MCCC command window. If you don't add a keyword for search you'll get the whole list of available traits.

These commands seem to work. I tested them in my game and we have no reports that it doesn't work from others so far.

If you have the debug commands activated, you can also try the in game way to add traits:
    • Shift click the target sim
    • From the pie menu choose Cheat Sim Info > Add Trait... (you might click "more options" to find this option)
    • You might use the pull down menu labeled "Show all" to filter the list according to the trait you're searching for
    • There is of course also Cheat Sim Info > Remove Trait...

It's basically the same function MCCC uses in the MC CAS menu.
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • Options
    TomTomGuTomTomGu Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello everyone !
    I noticed some problem since a few months, maybe someone here could help me ?
    (Sorry by advance for my english... my MCCC is translated into french, so i may not be using the correct english terms).

- Can't mark a Sim for moving in
    When i click on a Homeless Sim, open the MCCC menu and then the Notification (?) menu, i can't mark him/her for moving in.
    I click, but nothing happens, and the Sim in not flagged.
    Do you know what could the problem be ?

- Townies teens not aging
    I have noticed since a few months (i'm pretty sure this is happening since i bought HSY) that some Townies teens (a priori, this only concerns Homeless teens) are not aging. When i click on them, their days will be X>21/21 (for example, the last one i saw was 106/21).
    I really don't think it's related to MCCC but, just to be sure, does this happen to any of you as well ?

- No more pregnancy announcements to husband
    Before, when a female sim did a pregnancy test and found she was pregnant, she went directly say it to the husband.
    This hasn't happened for some time now. The female Sim just explode with joy, but stay still.
    I feel like this has been happening since I installed MC WOOHOO, but nothing in the settings seems related to this.
    Is this happening to you too ?

Thanks by advance for your answers, and sorry for this long post...
    Bye !
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Hello!! I wasn't able to post this on Deaderpool's Discord Server since Support is closed. However, I wanted to notify someone that when NPC Sims move with MCCC and all household members move, the cats/dogs are not moving and are left behind in an empty household. Just FYI. There's no LE's or any errors. Just something I noticed. Thanks.
  • Options
    To follow up on my previous post : I think I just broke a record ! :smile:
    https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=23/12/41pp.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    TomTomGu wrote: »
    To follow up on my previous post : I think I just broke a record ! :smile:
    https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=23/12/41pp.png

LOL that's funny. How on Earth did you manage to do that?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Hello everyone !
    I noticed some problem since a few months, maybe someone here could help me ?
    (Sorry by advance for my english... my MCCC is translated into french, so i may not be using the correct english terms).

When i click on a Homeless Sim, open the MCCC menu and then the Notification (?) menu, i can't mark him/her for moving in.
    I click, but nothing happens, and the Sim in not flagged.
    Do you know what could the problem be ?

I have noticed since a few months (i'm pretty sure this is happening since i bought HSY) that some Townies teens (a priori, this only concerns Homeless teens) are not aging. When i click on them, their days will be X>21/21 (for example, the last one i saw was 106/21).
    I really don't think it's related to MCCC but, just to be sure, does this happen to any of you as well ?

Before, when a female sim did a pregnancy test and found she was pregnant, she went directly say it to the husband.
    This hasn't happened for some time now. The female Sim just explode with joy, but stay still.
    I feel like this has been happening since I installed MC WOOHOO, but nothing in the settings seems related to this.
    Is this happening to you too ?

Thanks by advance for your answers, and sorry for this long post...
    Bye !

That's a known issue which will be fixed in one of the next releases.

Agespans were an issue after the HSY patch and it took pretty long to fix all the broken parts of the mod. But now it's finally repaired. Make sure that you use the latest version of MCCC. If it still occurs you should check your game with only MCCC and no other mods.

Never heard of this before. Please test without mods and then with MCCC only to get a clear picture.

Thanks
  • Options
    Hello!! I wasn't able to post this on Deaderpool's Discord Server since Support is closed. However, I wanted to notify someone that when NPC Sims move with MCCC and all household members move, the cats/dogs are not moving and are left behind in an empty household. Just FYI. There's no LE's or any errors. Just something I noticed. Thanks.

We're looking into it. Thanks for telling us.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    MCCC v2023.1.3 hotfix for Sims 4 game version v1.96.365 (Infant Update) is out now!

The previous version of MCCC is very broken on the 1.96 patch so you must update immediately if you wish to continue using the mod after patching.

If you have not yet updated your game then wait to download this version until you have done so.

Curseforge users should expect this update to be available within the next few days.

This is the last hotfix fixing all the known issues we’ve found so far with 2023.1.0 with EA’s Growing Together update released March 14th. I wanted the public to have all of the fixes I had before I start working on the next release, which could be a few weeks to get out.

This 3. hotfix fixes the following issues:
    • Infants use adult custom age spans (Note that if a player has a custom adult age span that is greater than an infant’s current age, when they deploy this hotfix, the infant will immediately age-up).
    • Setting a pet age or aging a Sim down from MCCC would cause an LE and not work.
    • Teleporting to a Gnome would cause an LE and not work.
    • If MC Woohoo was deployed, "Have a Science Baby" would not generate a baby even though the cost would be paid.
    • Infants were using adult custom age spans. Now they use EA defaults instead. (Note that if a player has a custom adult age span that is greater than an infant’s current age, when they deploy this hotfix, the infant will immediately age-up).
    • Setting a pet age or aging a Sim down from MCCC would cause an LE and not work.
    • Teleporting to a Gnome would cause an LE and not work.
    • If MC Woohoo was deployed, "Have a Science Baby" would not generate a baby even though the cost would be paid.
    • The "Have a Science Baby with..." interaction will also now work correctly with MC Woohoo deployed.
    • The MC CAS "Manage Traits" dialog would throw an error after changing the personality traits for the selected Sim.
    • MCCC's pregnancy duration setting was always overriding WW's (and possibly other mods) setting, even when set to default. When MCCC is set to default, it should always allow other mods to set that value however they need to. Sorry, other mod devs!!

You might also have a look at @luthienrising's post regarding broken mods and CC:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1007107/broken-updated-mods-cc-march-2023-infants-patch/p1

Find the download link on this page:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

Curseforge MCCC project page:
    https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/mc-command-center

Alternative DL site, just in case you're facing issues.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-2023-80347143 - FREE DOWNLOAD!

If you are a Legacy user, stay on MCCC version 6.6.0.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-6-6-0-31490960 - FREE DOWNLOAD!

If you have any questions please ask,
    or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/mccc

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Thank you!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    > @GalacticGal said:
    > LOL that's funny. How on Earth did you manage to do that?

Lol, that's all the problem ! I don't know :) .

> @Bonxie said:
    > - Can't mark a Sim for moving in
    > That's a known issue which will be fixed in one of the next releases.

-> Perfect, thanks !

> - Townies teens not aging
    > Agespans were an issue after the HSY patch and it took pretty long to fix all the broken parts of the mod. But now it's finally repaired. Make sure that you use the latest version of MCCC. If it still occurs you should check your game with only MCCC and no other mods.

->I always make sure i have the latest version of MCCC.
    But i don't think this bug is due to MCCC.
    We talked about it on another topic (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-and-Mod-CC-Issues/My-Townie-Teens-Don-t-Age/td-p/12174097) and it might be related to the graduation of HSY.
    But i just wanna now if you were also victims of this bug :) .

> - No more pregnancy announcements to husband
    > Never heard of this before. Please test without mods and then with MCCC only to get a clear picture.

-> I did, it didn't change anything. I may be the only one concerned

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me ! ;)
  • Options
    Are we able to set a custom age span duration for infants?
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    edited March 2023

No, the hot fixes are meant to provide as fast as possible a mod which works without errors in a patched games.

Therefore no new options were added to the mod while analysing and clearing the issues introduced by the infant patch.

New mod settings and commands based on new game features might be added during the upcoming regular releases.
  • Options
    Bonxie wrote: »

No, the hot fixes are meant to provide as fast as possible a mod which works without errors in a patched games.

Therefore no new options were added to the mod while analysing and clearing the issues introduced by the infant patch.

New mod settings and commands based on new game features might be added during the upcoming regular releases.

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up. I hope we do get that added as a feature.
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    MCCC 2023.1.3 is cleared for use with patch v.1.96.397, released MAR 24, 2023.

There have been no errors reported so far after that EA update.
    Everything seems to work as expected.

General download link for all MCCC modules, most recent versions and legacy v6.6.0:

Curseforge MCCC project page:
    https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/mc-command-center

You might also have a look at @luthienrising's post regarding broken mods and CC:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1007107/broken-updated-mods-cc-march-2023-infants-patch/p1

If you have any questions please ask,
    or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/mccc

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
  • Options
    Hi,
    I always have an Last Exception error message when a sim call my active sim to tell he's/she's found a ring in his/her bag.
    On the pop-up message, no sim's name is mentionned, and when i click on "Yes, you should accept", i got the LE error.

" Last Module Called: T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_bit_change.py
    Last Function Called: _perform_bit_operation
    Error message: Exception when applying action <RelationshipBitChange ParticipantType.TargetSim> for loot <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.loot_DramaNode_CommunityCloseness_CommitmentIssues_SayYes'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim_id'), CategoryID: T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_bit_change:164"

Do you know what could be the source of it ?

Thanks by advance !
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Is there a way to remove the romantic relationship bar from a sim? The save I normally play in is a legacy save, and there are five generations of sims in it so far, and the game does not recognize all of those sims as being related, so sometimes they flirt with each other. Currently, I set the romance relationship to "just friends" so there's no pink, but is there a way to remove the romance bar altogether when this happens?

Edit: There is! I think it's through the UI Cheats mod, but if I right-click on a sim in the relationship panel with a romance bar, I get the option to remove the bar.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    darthdingo1411darthdingo1411 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey quck question regarding Glasses sync, how do i get this to work? I've accessed MC in the sim PC, selected the option but it doesn't sync the glasses, I've tried it on an existing sim and a new sim...

the rest of the mod works fine so far, this is the only option not doing what it says on the tin, any help would be greatly appreciated...
  • Options
    Mats_184Mats_184 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey!
    So I have a family in the sims that I mainly built with relationships cheats that provide mccc. But the thing is if for example my sim has 1 sibling and this sibling happens to have a child, the child won’t be marked as the nephew of my sim. I would like to know if there is a setting or maneuver that I could use or if I just have to set everybody’s relationships one by one.
    I hope that I was clear or if that made sense and I am sorry for my language english is not my first language.
    Thank you very much for your consideration!
  • Options
    Is there a way to remove the romantic relationship bar from a sim? The save I normally play in is a legacy save, and there are five generations of sims in it so far, and the game does not recognize all of those sims as being related, so sometimes they flirt with each other. Currently, I set the romance relationship to "just friends" so there's no pink, but is there a way to remove the romance bar altogether when this happens?

Afaik no, As you already said, once it's there it can be set to "neutral" but it can't be removed anymore. At least not with a cheat or a mod. Maybe it vanishes throughout relationship culling, but that feature is disabled in my game, so I can't tell anything about its impact.
  • Options
    Hey quck question regarding Glasses sync, how do i get this to work? I've accessed MC in the sim PC, selected the option but it doesn't sync the glasses, I've tried it on an existing sim and a new sim...

the rest of the mod works fine so far, this is the only option not doing what it says on the tin, any help would be greatly appreciated...

Guess we're talking about this setting from the MCCC computer menu:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Cleaner > Item Cleaner > Sync Glasses

It works as expected. The MC Cleaner module contains functionality to clean-up various aspects in Sims/lots/neighborhoods. This functionality runs automatically on scheduled nights at midnight, so there are no command-line actions or user triggerd actions for MC Cleaner. For the glasses sync MC Cleaner runs on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday midnight in the Sim-Week.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Mats_184 wrote: »
    Hey!
    So I have a family in the sims that I mainly built with relationships cheats that provide mccc. But the thing is if for example my sim has 1 sibling and this sibling happens to have a child, the child won’t be marked as the nephew of my sim. I would like to know if there is a setting or maneuver that I could use or if I just have to set everybody’s relationships one by one.
    I hope that I was clear or if that made sense and I am sorry for my language english is not my first language.
    Thank you very much for your consideration!

I think you'll have to do it manually if it's not something that will show in the family tree.

You might have a look at this mod: https://www.patreon.com/posts/36364466. I don't use it in my game so I don't have any experience using it. Make a backup from your game data and check it out.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Hi,
    I always have an Last Exception error message when a sim call my active sim to tell he's/she's found a ring in his/her bag.
    On the pop-up message, no sim's name is mentionned, and when i click on "Yes, you should accept", i got the LE error.

" Last Module Called: T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_bit_change.py
    Last Function Called: _perform_bit_operation
    Error message: Exception when applying action <RelationshipBitChange ParticipantType.TargetSim> for loot <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.loot_DramaNode_CommunityCloseness_CommitmentIssues_SayYes'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim_id'), CategoryID: T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_bit_change:164"

Do you know what could be the source of it ?

Thanks by advance !

We've seen this sometimes last year in out Discord support channels. This looks like a game bug with the then introduced neighbourhood stories. The issue is apparently not caused by mods so there is hardly anything you can do against it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top