Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you put your phone on the table with the screen facing up, or down?

Up. I don't understand people who put their phone down... Like I just feel icky about it. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited July 2020
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Up. I don't understand people who put their phone down... Like I just feel icky about it. XD

I put my phone screen-down. It’s because of the case, which has a cover for the charging port. When open, it kinda gets in the way of the charging cord, but flipping my phone screen-down helps. It’s out of habit now.

Also, @bellagorilla that’s awesome! I’d love to see The Planets live!
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Let us never forget how broken slider was in Sims 2
    t3lTN6o.jpg

The exploit where changing nose template also resets other slider, but not actual changes.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Can you do a cartwheel?

I think I did it one as kid. XD Now, I wouldn't even try.

Kind of? I can do it but nowhere near properly.
    Today's Q Q:
    Do you watch The Sims let's play?

I used to a long time ago but not anymore.

Sometimes. I used to all the time.
    Today's Q Q is:
    What's your favorite planet, besides Earth?

Saturn cuz the rings thing is just too cool!

Definitely Saturn.
    Today's Q Q is:

Up, unless I'm listening to music.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Let us never forget how broken slider was in Sims 2
    t3lTN6o.jpg

The exploit where changing nose template also resets other slider, but not actual changes.

Sims 2 CAS was something else! 😂
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Up. Only time I have it face down is at night, when I'm sleeping.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Unless the screen is on, I tend to lay my phone screen-down. But I have both a wallet and popscocket on it, so it just sits better that way.
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I put my phone screen-down. It’s because of the case, which has a cover for the charging port. When open, it kinda gets in the way of the charging cord, but flipping my phone screen-down helps. It’s out of habit now.

Also, @bellagorilla that’s awesome! I’d love to see The Planets live!

Orchestral pieces are sooo much better live! If you can, I highly recommend seeing/hearing it.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:

Unless the screen is on, I tend to lay my phone screen-down. But I have both a wallet and popscocket on it, so it just sits better that way.
    Today's Q Q is:

Also, bellagorilla that’s awesome! I’d love to see The Planets live!

Orchestral pieces are sooo much better live! If you can, I highly recommend seeing/hearing it.

I hope someday I will have the opportunity. For now though, I’ll keep listening to it while I do the dishes and clean. Cleaning is so much better with good music.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    About Sims 2 sliders... It worked on pets.
    bqKP0iP.jpg
    L9q8VGi.png
    Today's Q Q is:
    How organized are you on a scale of 1 to 10?

I'd say a 7. I get lazy sometimes. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

I hope someday I will have the opportunity. For now though, I’ll keep listening to it while I do the dishes and clean. Cleaning is so much better with good music.

Yes, music while cleaning is the best! I almost always have music on in the background :3
    Today's Q Q is:

6 -- I can be disorganized :sweat_smile:

I don't know why, but my brother and I have been on a bit of a Marvel kick lately...I'm finally watching my way up to Infinity War (so I can understand what I saw), and he's watching everything.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    edited July 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Yes, music while cleaning is the best! I almost always have music on in the background :3
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't know why, but my brother and I have been on a bit of a Marvel kick lately...I'm finally watching my way up to Infinity War (so I can understand what I saw), and he's watching everything.

Oooh, Infinity War!! I gotta say I didn't really like it so much cuz a lot of the stuff there were kinda redundant and dragged on for too long. XP And I didn't cry at anything which I expected to since that's what everyone was talking about.

I prefer Endgame just cuz it's more nostalgic, especially if you are gonna watch all the movies leading up to it.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm guessing about 7.5 (maybe a 8 at most). I have an organized chaos system going on. :lol:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Oooh, Infinity War!! I gotta say I didn't really like it so much cuz a lot of the stuff there were kinda redundant and dragged on for too long. XP And I didn't cry at anything which I expected to since that's what everyone was talking about.

I prefer Endgame just cuz it's more nostalgic, especially if you are gonna watch all the movies leading up to it.

Well, I saw Infinity War at a movie night event thingy where my friends assured me that I wouldn't be lost even though I'd only seen like the first two Captain America movies, the first Avengers movie, and Doctor Strange...I was so lost :sweat_smile: so now I'm watching most everything else so I can rewatch it and watch Endgame. Just watched Captain America: Civil War yesterday and man...

So; Sims Spark'd, a reality show based around the sims? What do y'all think about it?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    129 pages to go
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Probably a 4?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Well, I saw Infinity War at a movie night event thingy where my friends assured me that I wouldn't be lost even though I'd only seen like the first two Captain America movies, the first Avengers movie, and Doctor Strange...I was so lost :sweat_smile: so now I'm watching most everything else so I can rewatch it and watch Endgame. Just watched Captain America: Civil War yesterday and man...

So; Sims Spark'd, a reality show based around the sims? What do y'all think about it?

Civil War messed the Avengers up. XD
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Probably a 4?

Really? I thought you sound like an organized person.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Civil War messed the Avengers up. XD

Yeah, it did...but apparently in comic-verse, it was supposed to mess them up even more :grimace:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I hate hitting your head and getting a bump on it. It's so uncomfortable.
    Today's Q Q is:

pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    I love leaving subtle hints for a guy who can't pick up on anything :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Best thing that's happened this week?

So many!! But one of them is this. One of my fav bands released an album with some of their old songs but in acoustic. It's like I've been waiting since 2014 for this!! :O :O GAJHDGJAFH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkbySfdBx_M
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

So many!! But one of them is this. One of my fav bands released an album with some of their old songs but in acoustic. It's like I've been waiting since 2014 for this!! :O :O GAJHDGJAFH.

It's been a pretty uneventful week, I suppose...just a lot of not-so-great news regarding the covid situation here in the US so lots of thinking and emails between schools.

Tho Hamilton landed last Friday, and that's already been watched several times in this household :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

I reached season 20 of the Simpsons
  • wasabiiiwasabiii Posts: 42 Member
    > @DeKay said:
    > Today's Q Q is:
    > Best thing that's happened this week?
    >
    Decided to take a trip back home, 1700miles away!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top