Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Now that we have vampires and toddlers....

I am very pleased with the toddlers and vampires in the game and it is getting me hopeful for future content in the game. I like many of the ideas shared here and I could see a lot of it fitting in perfectly. What I would like to see besides more jobs, more toddler/family activities and interactions, and of course the not confirmed upcoming pets:
  • Werewolves-if they are as well done as the vampires, I'm in! Of course they might have to add a lunar cycle but honestly it's not necessary since the moon is always full.
  • Witches-boy would I love to see them back in the game. Set them up like the vampires with good/evil, etc.
  • Weather-but I'm thinking if an actual weather cycle isn't feasible, perhaps something like Sims Free Play has-the player can toggle the weather to match the season they want. Rain including puddles and occasional lightning, snow and ice with ice skating and skiing and maybe a autumnal option because that's my personal favorite.
  • I really would like to see cars introduced back into the game again with sims being able to own them and work on them and use them to "travel" from one destination to another instead of just disappearing on the sidewalk.
  • Some type of college/higher education like a university pack.
  • And something whimsical~ Frankenstein. Something mad scientist like. Maybe build-a-monster, idk but something along the lines of the classic monster movies and perhaps a whole theme to go with it.
That's what pops in my head.

Comments

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    And something whimsical~ Frankenstein. Something mad scientist like. Maybe build-a-monster, idk but something along the lines of the classic monster movies and perhaps a whole theme to go with it.
    That is an AWESOME idea!

It might even fit with a uni pack. Students could experiment, and make Frankensims monster!
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif