Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

After thought about the awesome NEW Sims 4 Vampires

I have not been able to get the EP yet; thanks to Wal*Mart always dragging it's feet when it comes to stocking new stuff such as Gaming items.
BUT have had a slight hesitant feeling about getting the Vampire EP.

The Vampires are so awesome it looks with the whole stylizing the face and abilities but...
The idea of being able to get a Vampire by merely going into CAS, instead of like in Sims 3 Late Night and the Vamps; Sims 3 Generations and the Imaginary Friends; Sims 3 Seasons and the Aliens, where you had to get them via some work, no ability to simply MAKE them, and these Vampires are beyond just another Vampire sim IMO, they look/ seem super special and the idea of no work or cheat to get one right from the start without having to interact with the given EP vampires to get your first... I don't imagine anyone can understand but it rubs me the wrong way as I like things I have to do some work for.
I find in life you like and appreciate things more the more work it takes to get but when it's too easy you have less appreciation due to the fact that POOF you just get it, what's there to appreciate?

I just hope Sims 4 gets one or two Occult sims you have to actually work for.

I don't like the Vampires less, I just find I couldn't appreciate the vampires as much as I'd like to cause there wont be a challenge in the least to have a household member automatically a vampire (assuming I avoid the game Vampire households). I COULD choose not to make one, but knowing I could have it sucks the thrill of achieving it. I can be very fickle lol.

I'm guessing there aint anyone else who prefers to have to work for such a AWESOME occult sim opposed to being able to just make one?
There's a real thrill from working to earn something and reaching your goal!
Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
JrTlDGw.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Selena_SouleSelena_Soule Posts: 438 Member
    theres really no point into forcing you to have to work for vampires when you have to work to train them and make them stronger and they have their own aspirations.
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    @Selena_Soule

Well, there are games like Poke'mon, they have creatures that require some serious work (and or luck) to get and you STILL have more work to do like these vampires, raising them up. So... Having to do some work with the Vampires (knowing even before you finish it'll be more fun than work) doesn't mean they need to be a given on that note.
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Kilov17 wrote: »
    I have not been able to get the EP yet; thanks to Wal*Mart always dragging it's feet when it comes to stocking new stuff such as Gaming items.
    BUT have had a slight hesitant feeling about getting the Vampire EP.

The Vampires are so awesome it looks with the whole stylizing the face and abilities but...
    The idea of being able to get a Vampire by merely going into CAS, instead of like in Sims 3 Late Night and the Vamps; Sims 3 Generations and the Imaginary Friends; Sims 3 Seasons and the Aliens, where you had to get them via some work, no ability to simply MAKE them, and these Vampires are beyond just another Vampire sim IMO, they look/ seem super special and the idea of no work or cheat to get one right from the start without having to interact with the given EP vampires to get your first... I don't imagine anyone can understand but it rubs me the wrong way as I like things I have to do some work for.
    I find in life you like and appreciate things more the more work it takes to get but when it's too easy you have less appreciation due to the fact that POOF you just get it, what's there to appreciate?

I just hope Sims 4 gets one or two Occult sims you have to actually work for.

I don't like the Vampires less, I just find I couldn't appreciate the vampires as much as I'd like to cause there wont be a challenge in the least to have a household member automatically a vampire (assuming I avoid the game Vampire households). I COULD choose not to make one, but knowing I could have it plum the thrill of achieving it. I can be very fickle lol.

I'm guessing there aint anyone else who prefers to have to work for such a AWESOME occult sim opposed to being able to just make one?
    There's a real thrill from working to earn something and reaching your goal!

You do realize Wal Mart doesn't sell game packs such as the Vampires one? You gotta buy it on Origin. :)