July 1st- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
The Sims 4: High School Years EP launches July 28th! Click here to find out more!

What time is Vampires coming out?

ActuallySammyActuallySammy Posts: 299 Member
I know its coming out on the 24th of January but i want to know what time. Please alos include what time zone your on if you know and if possibly in Eastern time if not its fine. @rosemow @SimGuruDrake @DeKay @chesterbigbird
Post edited by ActuallySammy on
Origin id: ActuallySammy
If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.

Comments

• poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Past packs have come out at 1pm Eastern time :)
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Usually about 10am Pacific (EA time zone) time; https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • jason712jason712 Posts: 83 Member
    Usually about 10am Pacific (EA time zone) time;

So that's 6PM GMT. Going to be a long wait. I thought the gamepack would be released 00:00 Tuesday. Aww
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Does anyone know what time GPacks come out in the uk?
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    @Simsfan99111 10AM PST. Which is 7PM where I live, which would make it 6PM your time as you are 1 hour behind me.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Zafireria wrote: »
    @Simsfan99111 10AM PST. Which is 7PM where I live, which would make it 6PM your time as you are 1 hour behind me.

Thank you :)
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 2,986 Member
    Anyone know about CST?
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 351 Member
    6pm UK time is just right for me getting home from work :D I'll have to let my OH know he's gonna have to feed himself... or we're getting pizza.
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    On the witching hour.
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,199 Member
    Maybe they'll do a midnight release because people are so keen
    qGyli7n.png
    ♔ TO CARRY THE CROWN ♔
    A ROYAL TAKE ON THE 'ONE FAMILY 2021 CHALLENGE'
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax

• Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,016 Member
    @KHS12 if it is 10 AM Pacific time it would be 2 hours ahead of that or Noon our time.
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,199 Member
    It's 4am Wednesday Morning for me if they release 10am Pacific time :unamused:
    qGyli7n.png
    ♔ TO CARRY THE CROWN ♔
    A ROYAL TAKE ON THE 'ONE FAMILY 2021 CHALLENGE'
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    KHS12 wrote: »
    Anyone know about CST?

CST will be High Noon, which is odd for a vampire pack, when the sun is at it's peak. ;)
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited January 2017
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Anyone know about CST?

CST will be High Noon, which is odd for a vampire pack, when the sun is at it's peak. ;)
    Was that a reference to a certain game? :tongue:

Also just a note guys, SimGuruNinja told me it was 10 AM but he was not 100% So just keep that in mind :smile:
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Zafireria wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Anyone know about CST?

Was that a reference to a certain game? :tongue:

Also just a note guys, SimGuruNinja told me it was 10 AM but he was not 100% So just keep that in mind :smile:

No, it was my humble attempt at a joke. 10 am PST is noon CST.
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,125 Member
    edited January 2017
    I live in Greece, so it's 8 p.m. my time. It's too bad that I can't buy the GP online... Meh, the frustration is killing me!!! :'(
    Post edited by gothprincess4ever on
    srKup3.png
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    I've always hated the 6pm releases in the UK. It just means we have to wait alllllllll day lol.

Gosh, what am I gonna do with myself, I'm off tomorrow too. Going to be so bored.

--T
    To7m wrote: »
    I've always hated the 6pm releases in the UK. It just means we have to wait alllllllll day lol.

Gosh, what am I gonna do with myself, I'm off tomorrow too. Going to be so bored.

--T

Join us at Tom! It's how many of us are getting through!

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • LuciferMongooseLuciferMongoose Posts: 123 Member
    I'm a little confused. Everybody here that I've seen post is saying that it'll be out around on the 24th between 10 AM-Noon US Pacific Coast time, but my Amazon order says it'll be available at 12 AM on the 24th US Pacific Coast time.

Could the time listed on Amazon be the time that the code comes out, but we'll have to wait around 10-12 hours for the download to happen? Does anybody else's Amazon order say something different?
    I'm a little confused. Everybody here that I've seen post is saying that it'll be out around on the 24th between 10 AM-Noon US Pacific Coast time, but my Amazon order says it'll be available at 12 AM on the 24th US Pacific Coast time.

Could the time listed on Amazon be the time that the code comes out, but we'll have to wait around 10-12 hours for the download to happen? Does anybody else's Amazon order say something different?

We are going by the time packs usually come out but there is no official word. I won't hold my breath for midnight though.

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member

I dont know whats going on with Amazon. I think I saw somewhere that Amazon and game stop have two different times that they're releasing the pack. its weird.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,394 Member
    Has Origin/downloads ever hiccupped cause of so many folks trying to purchase the game?
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    I just cancelled the pre-order on Amazon. I was just afraid that maybe origin activates the Gamepack earlier than Amazon sends the code out... So I will just simply buy it once Origin shows it available.
  • drjmoowdrjmoow Posts: 52 Member

I pre-ordered on Amazon as well and I believe that the code will be sent to you at 12AM Pacific time. It would seem to me that you could enter the code whenever you want to once you have the code. I have my fingers crossed.
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,125 Member
    It's exactly at 8 p.m. my time and I live in Greece, it's GST + 2 hours. I don't think there'll be a problem with downloading it when it's released, I never had a problem in the past at least.
    srKup3.png