Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge V2 (Updated for CL / Toddlers)

Comments

• EA_SpectreEA_Spectre Posts: 263 EA Administrator
    edited January 2019
    And generation 4! By now I've run out of Townies. Instead I will use the promotional Sims as fathers, beginning with all the guys who were in the base game promo videos. I linked their names to the Gallery, in case you want to download them. Let's do this, Zakia!

500001_25145299ei2144c55fnhb0_J_64x64C.jpg --> 500329_767092rl744509s1dbd95l_J_64x64C.jpg --> 500648_274991951c5d7ua3a1mf5o_X_64x64C.jpg --> 501027_496053e591ehdane6c8iv5_W_64x64C.jpg

The stats so far (1-52):
    male 21
    Hair
    black 11
    blonde 26
    brown 15
    Eyes
    blue 12
    brown 37
    green 2
    purple 1

Zakia's Children (53-65)
    53 Austen (with Andre DaSilva)
    501089_1639643b544yzalab2561a_D_64x64C.jpg501029_92461841hd9o5cc7xea1o5_C_64x64C.jpg
    54+55 Barrett and Carmelo (with Armand DiAggro)
    501101_6978621953fb55n9wq2jco_Z_64x64C.jpg501103_153345945g773bw2ppc550_Z_64x64C.jpg501041_611154ag65enacp3cc4luc_Z_64x64C.jpg
    56+57 Dillon and Everett (with Erroll Dowd)
    501119_362508i3b90zcfffwr3505_Z_64x64C.jpg501121_1221606f3fc5v3bfd05b53_D_64x64C.jpg501045_7204989jwf585af36af3ca_C_64x64C.jpg
    58 Finley (with Steve Fogel)
    501155_1099604dm7cp533vc5kbff_Z_64x64C.jpg501061_123694c5287a3fdhf24yd3_X_64x64C.jpg
    59 Gianna (with Kai Kahue)
    501157_622502ybd60d4jf569b3x7_D_64x64C.jpg501071_40696602aed65f5o61335l_Z_64x64C.jpg
    60 Harrison (with Wilson Luchador)
    501173_635103kn558cu2e06pfcbc_Z_64x64C.jpg501091_59902950b6vt688fgb35bt_D_64x64C.jpg
    61 Ismael (with Ollie Purdue)
    501195_422853c720c866eld7d55l_D_64x64C.jpg501109_61258265abca6f1g615xw3_D_64x64C.jpg
    62 Joslyn (with George Rivers)
    501231_1359855c621z8hd1af5qlz_D_64x64C.jpg501133_879875539903lf9956bbws_D_64x64C.jpg
    63 Kaleb (with Sean Sullivan)
    501237_451099c2l1s57c4e42cgn5_Z_64x64C.jpg501163_71281241gx636if4ebo507_Z_64x64C.jpg
    64 Laurel (with Bjorn Tu'Rock)
    501247_52390717682fcq35q12c51_D_64x64C.jpg501165_090280d32ceicb5tf57j0v_D_64x64C.jpg
    65 Myronna (with Ned Whalen)
    501269_624167zehx8355644c6515_Z_64x64C.jpg501185_322728fd5c25m0ja6535hr_Z_64x64C.jpg

Emanuela's Children (32-52)

Olivia's Children (16-31)

Eva's Children (1-15)
    Post edited by EA_Spectre on
  • vickyloovickyloo Posts: 134 Member
    I've just restarted this challenge after i lost the other one lol my first gen Tia is up to 14 babies now :) Luckily she has managed to have twins and triplets without any ley lines or fertile traits needed, which i am sure will help me down the line if it passes to her kids!
  • EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    The second generation is done! Levi Fallon has died at the age of 92. He managed to have 19 children before he became an elder.
    19. Jovan (Twin)- Kerry Fyres
    20. Jana (Twin)- Kerry Fyres
    21. Warren- Alexi Markov
    22. Hayden- Briggiett Ritenscott
    23. Emanuel- Destiny Crews
    24. Maxwell- Beau Romero
    25. Katherine- Chace Lynch
    26. Serena- Darion Hayes
    27. Arnold (Twin)- Tiffanie Feldman
    28. Aaron (Twin)- Tiffanie Feldman
    29. Tracy- Mika Watson
    30. Leo- Leonard Morris
    31. Neil (Twin)- Dylan Anderson
    32. Nickolas (Twin)- Dylan Anderson
    33. Colby- Augustus McAlister
    34. Greyson- Silvie Sims
    35. Zane- Breanna Reyna
    36. Danna- David Wolkchen
    37. Rory (Heiress)- Haley Brown
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member

I am in generation 3 now.

Rose: 4jm2ljia2skm.png

30 children - 14 girls and 16 boys - just 4 pairs of twins

Mira: rxtblfmyscbt.png

32 children - 13 girls and 19 boys - 9 pairs of twins, 1 triplet

Harriet: duxrn929jlly.png

up to now 14 children - 7 girls and 7 boys - 5 pairs of twins, 1 triplet

• Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    My sim keeps having single male babies. I'm scared i'll have to start all over! I have the fertility trait and even went and got a fertility massage. Has this happened to other people?
    sMggKkh.png

• Starrtiger723Starrtiger723 Posts: 7 New Member
    I have some questions.

My matriarch becomes an elder in 14 days and only has 4 kids and one on the way. How are you all getting so many kids?

Also do the young adults have to move out or can they stay home and have jobs, as long as they aren’t the next matriarch?

Do male sims have to move out when they reach young adult or can they stay home and have jobs and help?

How can I get more donors? Can I make a bunch of male sims and move them Into the neighborhood or do they have to be spawned naturally in game?

What’s the best way to keep track of how many kids you have had, and which donors you have used?
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    I have some questions.

My matriarch becomes an elder in 14 days and only has 4 kids and one on the way. How are you all getting so many kids?
    When I played (and completed with 4 matriarchs) I always had my next baby-daddy romanced so after my matriarch gave birth all I had to do was call him over and woohoo to get pregnant right away. When sims are pregnant aging is turned off. Your matriarch will only age when they are not pregnant. That is how people are able to have so many babies with one matriarch. They aren't letting very many days pass before she gets pregnant again.
    Also do the young adults have to move out or can they stay home and have jobs, as long as they aren’t the next matriarch?
    You don't have to move out any of your children that have aged up, but just now, they take up slots in your home that can be used to make babies.
    Do male sims have to move out when they reach young adult or can they stay home and have jobs and help?
    I have always moved out the male sims when they aged up to young adult. One thing that I did take in to consideration when my matriarch did get close to elder (as in zero days to aging up and she was already on her last pregnancy) and she has had a bunch of male babies. I made sure to keep her last born daughter in the house even though she may have aged up to young adult, just to make sure not to accidentally have moved out what would have been the next matriarch.
    How can I get more donors? Can I make a bunch of male sims and move them Into the neighborhood or do they have to be spawned naturally in game?
    I am not sure of the answer to this game. I have always just let the game generate them for me. It wasn't a problem for me.
    What’s the best way to keep track of how many kids you have had, and which donors you have used?
    I used google spreadsheets to help keep track of the baby-daddies and all of the traits.
    My sim keeps having single male babies. I'm scared i'll have to start all over! I have the fertility trait and even went and got a fertility massage. Has this happened to other people?

Hi @Emma-LeeXOXO It isn't likely that your sim will never have a daughter. Keep going. I had a streak of 6 boys with my 3rd matriarch.... ironically it was her last 6 pregnancies... but fortunately for me.. I had decided to keep her last born girl around anyway... on a hunch.. thankfully I did.. because she just didn't have another girl before she aged up to elder.. so there's that little tip for you.
  • Starrtiger723Starrtiger723 Posts: 7 New Member
    Thank you that helps a lot!
  • GeniusSimmerGirlGeniusSimmerGirl Posts: 68 Member
    > @Emma-LeeXOXO said:
    > My sim keeps having single male babies. I'm scared i'll have to start all over! I have the fertility trait and even went and got a fertility massage. Has this happened to other people?

That happened to me, except with all girl babies. I just kept having children and eventually I got some boys. You probably just have EXTREMELY bad luck.
    My origin ID is quiverfullsims | My simblr can be found here. It follows the Rowan family- an extremely conservative clan with nearly 17 children.
  • Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    > @Emma-LeeXOXO said:
    > My sim keeps having single male babies. I'm scared i'll have to start all over! I have the fertility trait and even went and got a fertility massage. Has this happened to other people?

That happened to me, except with all girl babies. I just kept having children and eventually I got some boys. You probably just have EXTREMELY bad luck.

Its been 5 pregnancies in a row
    sMggKkh.png

edited June 2018
    > @Emma-LeeXOXO said:
    > GeniusSimmerGirl wrote: »
    >
    > > @Emma-LeeXOXO said:
    > > My sim keeps having single male babies. I'm scared i'll have to start all over! I have the fertility trait and even went and got a fertility massage. Has this happened to other people?
    >
    > That happened to me, except with all girl babies. I just kept having children and eventually I got some boys. You probably just have EXTREMELY bad luck.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Its been 5 pregnancies in a row

I had something like 8 pregnancies before the cycle broke. If it happens for a REALLY long time, then there might be a problem. You may want to check to make sure your game, plus your mods and/or cc are up to date.
    Post edited by GeniusSimmerGirl on
    My origin ID is quiverfullsims | My simblr can be found here. It follows the Rowan family- an extremely conservative clan with nearly 17 children.
    *your mods, not and mods. Sorry!!
    > @Emma-LeeXOXO said:

Its been 5 pregnancies in a row

I wouldn't worry to much about it unless your matriarch is an adult and working on her very last pregnancy ie.. has zero days until elder. I am sure she will eventually have a girl baby. It highly unlikely that she will never have a female baby in all of her bearing days.
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited June 2018
    There is a way to influence the gender of a baby too. Carrots for boys I think? Music too but can't remember which type. Not sure of the details as I've not tried it personally. Can someone confirm?

But long streaks of one gender is not uncommon.
    Rawla wrote: »
    There is a way to influence the gender of a baby too. Carrots for boys I think? Music too but can't remember which type. Not sure of the details as I've not tried it personally. Can someone confirm?

It's actually against the rules to influence the gender of the pregnancy.. it just isn't against the rules to influence fertility... IE.. getting the fertility lot trait or getting the reward trait, or getting massages.
    Rawla wrote: »

Carrots for boys, plus alternative music. For girls it's (regular) pop music and strawberries.
    Okay, I need some advice. Once seasons comes out, I plan to do one of three things. (I may do more later, but for now, only 1)
    A) Continue my first 100 baby challenge. (13 kids so far, still on my 1st generation, 1 pregnancy per father, haven't played for about 5ish months)
    B) Continue my second 100 baby challenge. (4 kids so far, still on my first generation, 2 pregnancies per father, haven't played for about 4ish months)
    C) Start a new 100 baby challenge (Will figure out rules if I decide to do this)

Which should I do?
    Okay, I need some advice. Once seasons comes out, I plan to do one of three things. (I may do more later, but for now, only 1)
    A) Continue my first 100 baby challenge. (13 kids so far, still on my 1st generation, 1 pregnancy per father, haven't played for about 5ish months)
    B) Continue my second 100 baby challenge. (4 kids so far, still on my first generation, 2 pregnancies per father, haven't played for about 4ish months)
    C) Start a new 100 baby challenge (Will figure out rules if I decide to do this)

Which should I do?

Wait I didn't mean to do that emoji. How did that get there?!?
    vickyloo wrote: »
    I've just restarted this challenge after i lost the other one lol my first gen Tia is up to 14 babies now :) Luckily she has managed to have twins and triplets without any ley lines or fertile traits needed, which i am sure will help me down the line if it passes to her kids!

Wait does anybody know if fertility can be passed down? If so then wow.
  • EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    The third generation is done! Rory Fallon has died at the age of 90. She managed to have 20 children before becoming an elder.

38. Olivia- Alexis Honey
    39. London (Twin)- Jerry Patton
    40. Lillian (Twin)- Jerry Patton
    41. Xavier- Bailey Dillard
    42. Carl- Devon Tyler
    43. Paul- Elsa Richer
    44. Garrett (Twin)- Christian Harms
    45. Gregory(Twin)- Christian Harms
    46. Yazmin- Grace Foster
    47. Nathaniel- Jessy Grant
    48. Uriel- Lori Moyer
    49. Harper (Twin)- Lana Layne
    50. Hailee (Twin)- Lana Layne
    51. Poppy (Twin)- Sasha Snow
    52. Patrick (Twin)- Sasha Snow
    53. Nadine- Ramon Landers
    54. April- Trina Jameson
    55. Juliana- Icasrus Kiribati
    56. Samantha- Hank McCoy
    57. Elisa (Heiress)- Brooklyn Floyd

Which should I do?

That emoji is the capital b with the ) right next to it.
    As for what sort of challenge to do... I'd say do which ever one you are most challenged by.
    Fizzstix wrote: »

Which should I do?

That emoji is the capital b with the ) right next to it.
    As for what sort of challenge to do... I'd say do which ever one you are most challenged by.

Thanks for the emoji tip. ;) Then probably start a new one. I have vowed to not cheat. ( i cheat alot)
  • KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    My first generation, Joyce Richards, had 41 children! She died while I played last night.
    Only pic I have of her:
    9NUlfWn.jpg

20 males, 21 females.
    Joshua M
    Nadine F
    Bethany F
    Beatrix F
    William M
    Rylie F
    Matthew M
    Jaxon M
    Eva F
    Savannah F
    Nathaniel M
    Marshall M
    Gianna F
    Bailee F
    Karli F
    Lexie F
    Zoe F
    Dario. M
    Liberty F
    ValerieF
    Joseph M
    Calvin M
    Enrique M
    Evan M
    Brielle F
    Prince M
    Annabella F
    Paola F
    Jaiden M
    Connie F
    Skye F
    Robert M
    Sierra F
    Pace M
    Xavier M
    Amanda F
    Benny M
    Israel M
    Isaac M
    Brendan M
    Dylan M

Amanda Richards is my new baby machine. Will age her up to a young adult soon.

MeqPbCJ.jpg
    pSF1wNc.jpg

She is drop dead gorgeous, however, she is an UNFLIRTY Sim. :worried: This is gonna be hard!
    0G9Un6T.gif
    @KJB Yikes. I would not have the guts to play this challenge with an unflirty sim, but good for you! She's really pretty!