Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge V2 (Updated for CL / Toddlers)

Comments

• Queen_KordeiliaQueen_Kordeilia Posts: 24 Member
    This challenge is so hard! At least for me. I've already broken the rules by aging the kids up without meeting the grade/skill requirements. It's impossible (for me) to get their grades and skills up when I'm always pregnant and have at least one baby and toddler each. My sim is always 🐸🐸🐸🐸 tired and chasing after her toddlers to feed them so that they aren't taken away by social services.
    Any suggestions?
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    This challenge is so hard! At least for me. I've already broken the rules by aging the kids up without meeting the grade/skill requirements. It's impossible (for me) to get their grades and skills up when I'm always pregnant and have at least one baby and toddler each. My sim is always plum tired and chasing after her toddlers to feed them so that they aren't taken away by social services.
    Any suggestions?

Kids and teens can basically take care of themselves. If you have CL try the good schools lot trait. It makes things a lot easyer. If you put a plate of food on the counter the toddlers can grab it themselves and eat on a couch or chair. High chairs are a gliched waste of precious time!
  • GeniusSimmerGirlGeniusSimmerGirl Posts: 68 Member
    I just started this challenge and I have not cheated, which is a miracle because I love to cheat! :)
    My founder is Annika Rizzo, I'm on Generation One, she is an adult and these are her children:
    8 Girls/2 Boys/2 Twins/6 Single Births
    #1- Bianca Rizzo - Girl
    #2 & #3- Erin and Elena Rizzo - Twin Girls
    #4- Arabelle Rizzo - Girl
    #5- Scarlet Rizzo - Girl
    #6 & #7- Becca and Amber Rizzo - Twin Girls
    #8- Nadia Rizzo - Girl
    #9- Asher Rizzo - Boy
    #10- Daniel Rizzo - Boy
    My origin ID is quiverfullsims | My simblr can be found here. It follows the Rowan family- an extremely conservative clan with nearly 17 children.
  • GeniusSimmerGirlGeniusSimmerGirl Posts: 68 Member
    > @Queen_Kordeilia said:
    > This challenge is so hard! At least for me. I've already broken the rules by aging the kids up without meeting the grade/skill requirements. It's impossible (for me) to get their grades and skills up when I'm always pregnant and have at least one baby and toddler each. My sim is always plum tired and chasing after her toddlers to feed them so that they aren't taken away by social services.
    > Any suggestions?
    What I do is lock my toddlers a big room with beds and toys, and a fridge, (because all the fridges in the house are connected, you can have your matriarch put food in the fridge and it will also be in the fridge in the toddler room), and with a bathroom, and then I don't have to worry about highchairs and them not being able to climb stairs. Hope this helps! :) :)
    My origin ID is quiverfullsims | My simblr can be found here. It follows the Rowan family- an extremely conservative clan with nearly 17 children.
    > @GeniusSimmerGirl said:
    > > @Queen_Kordeilia said:
    > > This challenge is so hard! At least for me. I've already broken the rules by aging the kids up without meeting the grade/skill requirements. It's impossible (for me) to get their grades and skills up when I'm always pregnant and have at least one baby and toddler each. My sim is always plum tired and chasing after her toddlers to feed them so that they aren't taken away by social services.
    > > Any suggestions?
    > What I do is lock my toddlers a big room with beds and toys, and a fridge, (because all the fridges in the house are connected, you can have your matriarch put food in the fridge and it will also be in the fridge in the toddler room), and with a bathroom, and then I don't have to worry about highchairs and them not being able to climb stairs. Hope this helps! :) :)

They can get food from the fridge on their own? Cool, I'm going to try that!
    > @TheGeekGamez said:
    > Queen_Kordeilia wrote: »
    >
    > This challenge is so hard! At least for me. I've already broken the rules by aging the kids up without meeting the grade/skill requirements. It's impossible (for me) to get their grades and skills up when I'm always pregnant and have at least one baby and toddler each. My sim is always plum tired and chasing after her toddlers to feed them so that they aren't taken away by social services.
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Kids and teens can basically take care of themselves. If you have CL try the good schools lot trait. It makes things a lot easyer. If you put a plate of food on the counter the toddlers can grab it themselves and eat on a couch or chair. High chairs are a gliched waste of precious time!

Right, I'm definitely getting rid of my high chair!
  • DebraF63DebraF63 Posts: 230 Member
    @Queen_Kordeilia the toddlers can't get food from the fridge but you can open it and place the food out for them to get
  • kurdanevakurdaneva Posts: 128 Member
    Last I played this challenge, I made it to 26 children before I had to stop playing (lost my laptop.) I had CL and so, I always made sure my lot has certain traits (on key lane, good grades, and the one that makes toddlers learn faster). Things I learned that helped me out:

When you 'potty train' you don't have to stand there. I had triplets and I had my mother start to 'potty train' all three and once they were sitting I canceled her command and made her attend her needs (food/sleep) while in the same room. I also force my teenagers to care for all the children as well. I also had my mother cook MANY meals when she had time. All the children asleep and her needs are decent? Cook 4-5 meals right then and there. The moment my tots wake up, I drag the entire meal into their room and they go at it. Potty training is honestly the only skill they need the mother for. They can learn everything else from the tablet. Need attention? make them play with each other. Need love? Love on the teddy bear.

One of the biggest issues I found at the start was money, so garden as soon as you can. While UFO and Dragonfruit are a pain, they will make you BANK and with that bank you can: buy the best objects so better sleep/food/less breaking. GET A BUTLER which does help with messes and meals or hire a nanny and basically trap her there for life LOL. Seriously though, the pottytraining thing saved me tons of hours of work with raising toddlers. Just remember: mother ONLY need to teach them potty. The tablet can do the rest.

Btw: if you have the spare money and need grades up, remember that you can buy school projects!! Make sure they do one every single weekend and any time in between, their grades will go up in no time. I hope this helped!
  • EminikEminik Posts: 181 Member
    edited January 2018
    So it's been soooo long since I've done this challenge that I've started over. I've given myself the added challenge of doing this in an apartment in the city and putting myself on a ley line. Though it will give me more kids, I have a hard time taking care of the twins/triplets when they are toddlers so it will give an added challenge to the game for me. So far my matriarch is pregnant by our first baby daddy Billy Bennett with our second lined up already.

Hopefully this challenge goes well for me and I'll actually be able to complete it this time. The farthest I've ever gotten is 76 kids and then my husband accidentally saved over my save file. Now he plays sims on his xbox if he wants to play and leaves my laptop alone :D

Edit: Got my first kids. A single birth gave me Annabelle. Then immediately after her TRIPLETS. I got Becca, Bryce, and Beatrice. Oh my gosh, a toddler and 3 babies is gonna be tough. I'm already regretting this ley line thing.
    Post edited by Eminik on
  • _cordialGargoyle__cordialGargoyle_ Posts: 18 Member
    Generation 1 Willow
    F#01 Drei
    F#02 Natasha Twin ⚰️
    F#03 Zarya Twin ⚰️
    M#04 Aldrich Twin
    M#05 Onfroi Twin
    M#06 Jason Dean
    M#07 Baird
    M#08 Carlin
    F#09 Reveria
    M#10 Ganix
    M#11 Panagiotis
    M#12 Irving
    M#13 Herb
    M#14 Quentin
    F#15 Fern
    Generation 1 Willow
    F#01 Drei
    F#02 Natasha Twin ⚰️
    F#03 Zarya Twin ⚰️
    M#04 Aldrich Twin
    M#05 Onfroi Twin
    M#06 Jason Dean
    M#07 Baird
    M#08 Carlin
    F#09 Reveria
    M#10 Ganix
    M#11 Panagiotis
    M#12 Irving
    M#13 Herb
    M#14 Quentin
    F#15 Fern
    Sorry for the double post...it’s not letting me put the full information.
    Generation 2 Fern
    M#16 Addam
    M#17 Benvolio
    M#18 Caden
    F#19 Agnes
    F#20 Bathilda
    F#21 Caliana
    M#22 Dayln
    F#23 Damayanti
    F#24 Erin
    F#25 Fae
    F#26 Giselle
    F#27 Harley
    F#28 Ilia
    M#29 Edgar
    F#30 Jaclyn
    F#31 Kalia ⚰️
    M#32 Faris
    F#33 Lily
    Generation 3 Lily
    F#34 Aerith
    M#35 Akuma
    M#36 Mael
    F#37 Corrin Twin
    M#38 Kamui Twin
    Fern has since passed away.
    Leaving Lily to take over...
    Lily has the traits Creative,Childish,and Non-Commital
    Aerith And Akuma are teens while Mael,Corrin And Kamui are still children.
    They moved into Hounds Head renaming it the Matriarch Estate.
    They’ve adopted a German Shepard named Kipper.
    Kipper is an adult and has the traits Playful,Smart,and Couch Potato
    This Generations naming Sceme is Video Game Characters
    F:M Ratio
    19:19
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    From time to time I like to come back to this challenge.
    My matriarch Alessa has been dead for a long time but she regularly comes back to help her daughter Sheri with the challenge.
    16.05.2017_00-07-53.jpg
    23.05.2017_22-31-56.jpg
    23.05.2017_12-03-11.jpg
    So far 64 kids. ^^
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • EminikEminik Posts: 181 Member
    Anyone else feel like their matriarch is living with a toddler in the bathtub or sleeping? lol with one child and 5 toddlers in my house I feel like I'm constantly putting kids in the tub. I now have 6 kids total as I just said. A single, triplets, then twins.
    1. Annabelle
    2. Becca
    3. Bryce
    4. Beatrice
    5. Caitlin
    6. Cora

Going with an alphabet theme for now, might just constantly stay with that theme through all generations because it's easy enough for me to hae some variety but still remember order of kids lol.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    > * Glitch: Sometimes the fathers of toddlers will appear on the lot without ever leaving again. Sims are unable to ask them to leave or say goodbye to them and they can move through doors set to only allow household members.
    > Workaround: At this moment there are only temporary solutions to this glitch. Visiting a different lot with the family or sending them home via mc cheats will make them leave but they will return after a while. A drastic solution is to delete them using the mc command center but they also leave once the toddlers age up into children. You can also add them to a group, then the option to ask them to leave should appear.

I am so glad to hear i'm not the only one with this problem. And those are some interesting solutions for it. I've been moving them in and moving them out again which usually seems to work okay. But only works if I actually have room in my household. never thought about trying add to group. I'll try that next time.
  • AdelaideMannAdelaideMann Posts: 196 Member
    I let them stay. The help take care of the kids and clean, depending on the dad.
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Just started this last night and having fun so far, here’s a link to my blog if you’d like to check it out.

Nicki Minaj takes on the Baby Challenge

And yes my founding matriarch is Nicki Minaj the female rapper :smile: LOL
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Hey! I’m looking for males for my baby challenge. If you can help out click the link below to head over to my thread. Thanks!

CLICK HERE
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    Almost! Only 10 kids left but my second matriarch Sheri is almost an elder. :cry:
    Fortunately, as a 90th child, after 6 boys, Hope's baby girl was born. :innocent:
    15.02.2018_10-15-49.jpg
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • southaltansouthaltan Posts: 152 Member
    edited February 2018
    just an update I'm still trucking along with the 100 baby challenge lol. I started out with Lexi and my second matriarch was Madelyn. Then Rebecca who has just retired and I'm on to Clementine. This is Rebecca just before becoming an elder. 39832764254_97b8447fcb_h.jpg

Lexi Buchanan- 12 kids:
    Clint
    Rocco
    Nora
    Wesley
    McKenzie *(Alien hybrid)*
    Keon (Alien hybrid)
    Derrick
    Jessie
    Makayla
    Madelynn

Madelynn- 12 kids:
    Emma
    Nathanial
    Katlin
    Jordan
    Bailey
    Gracie
    Lukas
    Kaelyn
    Karly
    Breanna
    Elaina
    Rebecca

Rebecca- 18 kids
    Silas Flamingo
    Elijah Hayashi
    Elise Hayashi
    Jayla Flamingo
    Camille Screw
    Athena Screw
    Zachary Mounib
    Rex Santiago
    Conor Hecking
    Lawrence Hecking
    Larissa Harmon
    Thomas Sakamoto
    Rory Reardon (2)
    Giuliano Klein
    Armani Delgato
    Clementine Yamamoto
    Lincoln Aaron
    (grand total of 42 almost half way there!)
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited March 2018
    It has been a while ago that I finished this challenge, so I decided to return to it with a new challenged that is loosely built on this one. I am going to do a 100 Baby Twins challenge this time, with a few changes.

I decided to skip the part where I have to build up from scratch yet again because I did so many of those challenges that I'm a bit bored with that, so this time I am using a fully furnished free real estate building instead. She will still have to save up to pay for all the (big) bills though. I am also planning to make my matriarch immortal using an MCCC flag, because I would like to have all 50 twins with her and building up her character throughout.

And last but not least, as this is a twin version, I will use MCCC to set every pregnancy to twins (no singlets and no triplets), without choosing genders. That also brings the extra rule that every twin will only be able to age up if both of them are eligible together. I have already created my villa (yes, I went all out, seriously done with rosebudding) and my matriarch! This time I created a beautifull African matriarch, and I love her so much already! I am looking forward to this challenge very much!!

Meet my matriarch Alexandrea Gemina:

KniEEQ2.png

RsNYY7V.png

M0Vfc1V.png
  • EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    edited March 2018
    I've started this challenge again! This time with generations instead of just one. I'm keeping track of the days and will age my founder when they should reach each birthday since while being pregnant so much pretty much stops the aging. Lol This challenge is the Fallon family and my founder, Kason Fallon and his oldest daughter Virginia Fallon; are already up on the gallery (EthanHS). Let me know what you think of them and I hope everyone is having fun simmimg. :smiley:
    Just an update: Kason has 15 days of being a full adult left, has 10 children and is pregnant again. The oldest 6 are now out of the house and on my gallery (EthanHS). I think he is doing very well as he has the fertility reward trait but no other advantages and so far only one set of twins and the rest single births.
    The first generation is done. Kason Fallon has died of old age at 109! He managed to have 18 children before he became an elder.
    1) Virginia - Bob Pancakes
    2) Miriam (Twin)-Eric Lewis
    3) Moriah (Twin)-Eric Lewis
    4) Quintin -Geoffrey Landgraab
    5) Shane -Brant Hecking
    6) Sylas -Bjorn Bjergsen
    7) Leanna -Diego Lobo
    8) Issac -Wolfgang Munch
    9) Braylen -Marcus Flex
    10) Kane -Mortimer Goth
    11) Solomon -Salim Benali
    12) Sage -Justin Delgato