Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Pen Pal Project - For All Games!

1808182838486...Next

Comments

• miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    I have no idea how all the people here are doing (let's be honest, this thread seems to have been really quiet for about 1,5 years now)...

Is there a "blank" pen pal application anywhere? I was planning something sort-of-similar with a friend and wanted to look at this for inspiration :)

Also I want to say that I really love this idea, although I was only able to read a few of all the correspondences...
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited July 2021
    There is a blank form. I believed it's on the first page. Let me see if I can find the link.

Edit. Or I was imagining it. But here I made one blank.
    Name:

Select your age bracket:

Profession:

If Other please specify:

How many pen pals are your interested in acquiring?

What qualities do you seek in a pen pal?

Do you have a desire to meet your pen pal face-to-face?

Please describe, in as much detail as possible, your reason for wanting to join the pen pal project:
  • miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    edited July 2021
    @Shadami Thank you very much! That's been a really helpful guide. And being the person I am, here's the finished product - written and screenshotted in the middle of exam week... Darn inspiration. :D:#
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17931432/#Comment_17931432
    I did credit you guys, since this thread has been super helpful for inspiration, even though my little pen-pal thing isn't part of this. I don't know what the Simmer I'm partnering with would think about that, and this seems to have grown silent anyways, so we'll see. :)
    Post edited by miss_eulenauge on
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara