Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Pen Pal Project - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    @AllieMac i apologize in advance for grammatical errors as im on my phone and typing is difficult. One of the reasons i wanted a human penpal for Dusk is that he is just as Naive to supernaturals and is learning and adjusting as he goes on. Remember he has been out if the loop for quite a while having no contact with the outside world. He even avoided using the internet due to his bullies. So he is pretty unsure about everything. So i dont believe my reluctant vampire will be offended nor his creator :wink:
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hi, all!

@Scribal_Goddess and @sweetnightingale - I've added your latest letters to the Master TOC on the first page!

@Charliimai and @Alliemac - I've added Cassia as Dusk's pen pal! :) Welcome aboard, @AllieMac !

And, looking over the lists on the first page, it looks like everyone has a pen pal (except for Ayden, @friendsfan367 --but we're waiting for him to grow up, right?) and I'm pretty sure I've got the other lists updated.

Please take a peek when you get a chance and let me know if I've left anything off!

Cheers!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    AllieMacAllieMac Posts: 925 Member
    @Charliimai The more I learn about Dusk the more he just seems to be made for Cassia. Or maybe she was made just to help him. :) I'm really excited to see how they connect. She's lived a very shelter life as well. As he'll soon discover.

@CathyTea Thanks so much for adding me already! I posted my lead-in chapter a bit ago and just got Cassia's application posted. Should I include it here? Or just part of it? It's rather long, because... well it's Cassia. :) Just let me know how much of it I should copy to this thread - if any.

And I think I could keep up with 2 pen pals. So if anyone else is interested in Cassia, please let me know.

Cassia's Profile for The Pen Pal Project
    OriginID: txalikat2
    Drifter Challenge Blog: https://alliemacsims.wordpress.com/
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited January 2017
  • Options
    @AllieMac Got the profile added!

@friendsfan367 Do you want to look through the first page and find a Sim with an open slot to be your pen pal?

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    CathyTea wrote: »

@friendsfan367 Do you want to look through the first page and find a Sim with an open slot to be your pen pal?

well ayden went from very old to very youngso i'll see if i can find one . hes only 5 this time just in the project in my story hes not even born yet.lol

can you edit the orginal profile.
  • Options

well ayden went from very old to very youngso i'll see if i can find one . hes only 5 this time just in the project in my story hes not even born yet.lol

Oh, yeah! :p Guess that old one's not really appropriate for a 5 year old! LOL!

• Options

i'm a little tired too. lol i orginally posted the letter here . then went wait thats not right i have to post on wp.
  • Options

i did recreate everyone today . elsa is in game already.
  • Options

Thank you!!
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 Would Ayden like to be Giuliana's pen pal? Giuliana didn't want a kid for a pen pal, but her mom thinks it's a good idea for her to write to someone closer to her own age... and her brother says if the kid is little, she can boss him around, so there's that incentive!

• Options
    sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    @friendsfan367 - If you're looking for another kid to write to Ayden along with Giuliana, I can bring in one of Lenora's granddaughters (Lisa or Tara) especially for him. Lisa's a tomboy who loves sports, and her biggest dream is to become a werewolf, as she hates being human. She's got a quirky sense of humor and way of putting things. :)

Tara is more of a girly-girl, a primcess wannabe, and a very kind soul. She loves babies and younger kids (she probably helped take care of some of the littler ones when she lived in the orphanage before being adopted) and is a werewolf.

I know I've got other Sims in the project but if anyone else would like me to bring one or both of them in, I'd be more than happy to do that. :)
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
  • Options
    @RipuAncestor - Here's Liam's next letter to Emily. :)

liam-on-computer-1-medium.jpg?w=1024&h=614
    Liam to Emily 2
  • Options
    cathtea and sweet thank you. i have no idea where i'm actually going to write the letters i want to to keep wp just for the benders because i confuse easy.so i want them seperate. yes i know wp can do thatbut my media is still being goofy there so i want another free blog site just for this.
  • Options
    cathtea and sweet thank you. i have no idea where i'm actually going to write the letters i want to to keep wp just for the benders because i confuse easy.so i want them seperate. yes i know wp can do thatbut my media is still being goofy there so i want another free blog site just for this.

Having multiple sites works great! Would you like us to hold off until you're ready?

• Options

Having multiple sites works great! Would you like us to hold off until you're ready?

perfect. because as we know already the benders are huge fans of reincarnation .
  • Options

@Charliimai I had so much fun doing this one! I hope Dusk isn't thrown for too much of a loop. hehe

CASSIA'S FIRST LETTER TO DUSK

Dear Dusk,

Hi, Cassia here! That’s ‘Cash-uh’ by the way, in case you haven’t had a chance to see my profile on the Pen Pal Project yet. Although I would assume they would’ve sent you a copy by now seeing as how they forwarded your first letter to me already. Well anyway…

Read if you dare... Cassia's First Letter to Dusk

(If y'all hit the PREVIOUS button at the end of the post, you'll find Dusk's profile and first pre-written letter if you haven't seen it already.)

7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    *Sneaks in and drops off my new masterpost for Instant Messages in a Bottle.*
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    @AllieMac Dusk and I thank you for the first letter it is fantastic. Dusk was so happy to receive it he just couldn't wait to reply.

Here is Dusk's Reply A Letter to Cassia
    cSXsPD.jpg

• Options

• Options

• Options
    What a busy day for the Pen Pal Project! :)

I think I got all the letters and indices added on the first page--if you'd take a look to make sure I'm not missing any of yours, that would be great! If I am missing something, just let me know, and I'll add it!

Happy weekend!

• Options
    @CathyTea I love Giuliana she's so cute and smart with a wonderful imagination. Both Dusk and I enjoyed the letter and have already sent out her reply.
    Here it is: letter to Tazer 1541Z
    cSXsPD.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2017

If y'all haven't noticed yet, people are trying to get SimGuruDrakes attention over on Stories and Legacies Index Gateway by @mastressalita and on Stories and Legacies Index in an effort to have the threads stickied. So if you have the time and are so inclined, please swing by both threads and add your vote. :)

Be back later to comment and post. I saw this going on and all story thoughts ran out of my head. After all her hard work, they should have been stickied a long time ago! :)
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
  • Options
    AllieMac wrote: »
    If y'all haven't noticed yet, people are trying to get SimGuruDrakes attention over on Stories and Legacies Index Gateway by @mastressalita and on Stories and Legacies Index in an effort to have the threads stickied. So if you have the time and are so inclined, please swing by both threads and add your vote. :)

Be back later to comment and post. I saw this going on and all story thoughts ran out of my head. After all her hard work, they should have been stickied a long time ago! :)

Very well said! I've already added my vote on both threads. Let's hope we see some action on this in the near future.