Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

7 Toddler Challenge

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Am the only one doing this challenge without any nanny/butler/maid help? :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    Stay with me kids, your mothers are busy (not).

the_whole_progeny_by_vexacuz-davx2pl.png
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    I was thinking about trying this challenge until I watched part of the video by The Sim Supply guy. When I saw all the high chairs and potties lined up I figured that I better hold off. That's a lot of work!
  • Options
    FudgsicleFudgsicle Posts: 47 Member
    I love the idea of this so it's definitely something I'm willing to try at some point. I'm going to stick to my current 100 baby challenge for now though :p
    Watch me try complete all of the Sims Challenges from start to finish :blush:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCUJb4PoX07uH_iNM1GyJ2mw
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    simgamer wrote: »
    I started with triplets when toddlers first came out and that was chaos. I can't imagine 7! Does anyone have recommendations for a house for the challenge?

You posted this a while ago so it's probably too late...but I uploaded the one I completed mine in to the gallery called Uzone's 7 Tot Lot
    (same user name)

01-18-17_11-51-29PM.png

01-17-17_1-33-48AM.png
  • Options
    lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    I'm going to try this, but I do struggle with just one toddler at the moment! :smiley:
  • Options
    TrishaBelleTrishaBelle Posts: 36 Member
    I'm having enough fun with a new born and a toddler. Could not imagine seven of them.
  • Options
    Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Am the only one doing this challenge without any nanny/butler/maid help? :D

I plan on trying it without any hired help.
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Options
    Sparkling13121Sparkling13121 Posts: 88 Member
    I tried hiring a nanny to help out with the kids but she ended up being almost useless as all she did was talk to the kids and nothing else. The second time I hired her she actually made some food and helped a bit with teaching the kids, but as soon as she was off the clock she was just taking up space and eating our food. Ok, so I did end up locking her into the house (and forgetting to unlock the door) since I had to keep the front door locked to prevent the kids from wondering around outside and that's why she took up residence on my couch. But yeah, I decided the nanny was too much of a hassle.
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited January 2017
    You'll find that high chairs are not needed. In fact, they make it more difficult. Instead, try making a group meal and setting it out on a counter, table or floor. They will feed themselves. Have fun with your little ones, everybody! :smiley:

Toddler Mania By EuphorialQueen ('Did You Know' section is very helpful)

You can also check out the link in my siggy below if you have a weird case of insanity-addiction and can't help but want more toddlers invading your lives when you are done with this one and EQ's above. :wink:
    Post edited by Rawla on
  • Options
    DARTHAWESOMEEDARTHAWESOMEE Posts: 5 New Member
    I REALLY want to try this. My mom is using my laptop. -_-
  • Options
    ChalkyMalkyChalkyMalky Posts: 120 Member
    Just buy a lotta tablets, cook party sized meals daily and potty train them.
  • Options
    Sparkling13121Sparkling13121 Posts: 88 Member
    So I lost all my save data for the original Herbal Tea family (though I did finish the 7 Toddlers challenge long before losing the family legacy) and I've decided to start another 7 toddler challenge ^_^

3lFV5By.png

Check out their adventures on my Herbal Tea Family Tumblr. ^_^
  • Options
    pippinownerpippinowner Posts: 6 New Member
    Honestly I feel like if you do the 100 baby challenge this is a walk in the park because I've had seven toddlers in the house at one time in that challenge as well. There's a lot of lost sleep and lack of attention but once potty is done things go smoother.
  • Options
    KorilianKorilian Posts: 2 New Member
    Tried this yesterday and it was a lot of fun. I played with autonomy off. The kids just have to deal with the fact that they’re not getting enough attention and that baths are optional. I did find that reading to all the tods at once is a great way to get their attention and fun up (and it’s adorable!). The kids can also get attention from each other which is a life saver.

My wild child Helmuth was a nightmare though! Little 🐸🐸🐸🐸 would never finish his food and then throw tantrums because he was hungry 🤬.