Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 4 CHALLENGE LIST (Updated May 24, 2021)

Comments

• danixmcdanixmc Posts: 32 Member
    Thanks you @Karababy52 for uploading the link when I can’t :)
    If anyone has any questions or something is unclear in the challenge let me know and I will explain or answer in the best way I can.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @danixmc & @EuphorialQueen You're both very welcome! Always happy to help whenever possible! :)
  • DaisyDezemDaisyDezem Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi all! I got a Challenge to share with you all!

The RainbowSin Challenge - Rules are found here daisydezem.tumblr.com/rainbowsin (I can't post links :neutral: )

xx Daisy
  • DebraF63DebraF63 Posts: 230 Member
  • DaisyDezemDaisyDezem Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you @DebraF63 !!
  • DebraF63DebraF63 Posts: 230 Member
    you are welcome
    Just wanted everyone to know that I will be posting updates on my gameplay for The Colour Legacy Challenge on the following tumblr page:
    https://www.tumblr.com/blog/thecolourlegacychallenge

Wanted to thank everyone again for helping me upload the link when I couldn't.
  • jessicalorelaijessicalorelai Posts: 11 New Member
    This list is amazing! I'm working up a challenge and I don't see anything like it in a quick runthrough. As soon as I am allowed to start a thread I'll post it lol!
  • FadeWillowFadeWillow Posts: 3 New Member
    :) Hey guys and fellow Simmers - If you have not checked out my challenge yet here is some information for you :p

7 Days to Sims 4/Challenge
    So what happens when you merge two of Fadey Fades favorite games together? Yes that's right! thanks to the Zombie Mod for Sims 4 by Sacrificial. Fade has come up with a new game/ish challenge for Sims 4, played in Sims 4 with lots of elements of 7 Days to Die game in it including looting! & it's a Sims 4 challenge style play through.

There are a couple of challenges out there already using the Zombies mod for Sims 4 but not quite like this one.

The challenge is fully adaptable to your play style and is allot of fun, hope to see you guys having a go also. If you do you can also share your videos or screen shots in my community Discord & I would love to see them. :D

You can find the playlist of my own play through & all information links you will need on my YouTube channel Fadey Fade

Have fun :D
    Fade
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm sorry if the answer is obvious or has been stated already somewhere, but this thread is just so vast and I'm not exactly sure how to search for it lol.

Is there a challenge where you move from world to world in any way? Like a legacy where every two or three generations the family moves to a different map? I'm trying to think of something along those lines for myself but I'm not a great storyteller so I'm just wondering if anyone else has done it :)

Thanks for any help!
  • OptionalDialogueOptionalDialogue Posts: 15 Member
    So many choices! Legacy would be a bit long and 100 babies? I would go bald from pulling my hair out LOL
    Thinking I will look for something shorter that does not involve a lot of building
  • jamie_pauly9682jamie_pauly9682 Posts: 134 Member
    For those recording their challenges, do you prefer to record your talking while playing the game, or after? I am debating on how I should go about recording my next 100 baby challenge. I feel that there are times when it is quiet when you record while playing. I thought maybe recording my talking would be better for after recording the gameplay. Although, I feel it takes longer to edit. This is one of my goals this summer, especially once my summer school job ends and I have a whole month and a half off of work.
  • KaduMcFadu80KaduMcFadu80 Posts: 57 Member
    @storyy There's a challenge called Rebuild: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge that might be what you're looking for. I found it under The Sims 4 Creative Corner category in the The Sims 4 Challenges, Stories and Legacies discussion.
  • KaduMcFadu80KaduMcFadu80 Posts: 57 Member
    Hello all. I would like to submit a challenge for the list. It's called The Mystery Mansion Challenge . I had a lot of fun making it and playing it, and I would love for you all to give it a try and let me know what you think. Thank you so much :)
  • milly001milly001 Posts: 394 Member
    I just finished converting the Land Rich, Cash Poor challenge from TS2 to TS4 Here
  • SiomneSiomne Posts: 43 Member
    I don't have a formal website or anywhere to post this challenge that I came up with on the fly for myself and a few friends, I felt it would be alright to post here. Hope it isn't too long but its a pretty simple challenge and I have no idea if there's anything out there like it but here I go. I see that this thread didn't get much love but I do hope others do flock back this way. So BUMP as well as a challenge I just came up with on the fly. :)

Ready. Set. Survive!

I don’t know if there’s a challenge like this out there, but I was just mulling over what would be fun to try with my friends when the list of current challenges didn’t fit our fancy.

Make 3 sims.

Red, Blue, and Green (or any color you like but I like these colors)

They can be any gender.

Make three houses or get them from the gallery.

They must be on the same lot.

Give the Red sim the Hot-headed trait, the other two traits can be anything.

Give the Blue sim the loner trait, the other two can be anything.

Give the Green sim the Good or Green Thumb trait, the other two can be anything.

Each house must have one of the 3 essentials for a sim to live/thrive.
    Bathroom, Bedroom, and kitchen.

Example: Red has the bathroom, Blue has the kitchen, or Green has the bedroom.

The basics of this challenge is to see how long your sims can survive with little to no privacy, because they must get married, have a kid, and successful careers. All while using 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom, and 1 kitchen.
    This challenge doesn’t really have a scoring system but if I had one set up.

1pts = Each for marrying off your founders.

5pts = For each promotion, birthday, and birth in the family.

10pts = For each founder that successfully completes their aspiration (Be it a career or personal)

25pts = For every generation that you play if you choose to continue to play as this is a survival test for those that can live with the limited space and accommodations for this growing family.

-15pts = For each founder that dies before finishing their aspiration.

-10pts = For each failed marriage, demotion, or death of family members.

-1pts = For each fight that the founders or their offspring cause on the lot.

So not only are you trying to survive but you must survive with your neighbors and even if those neighbors are donks you must treat them well.
    Also, this should be a given, no cheats of any kind (unless its reset or moveobjects) and as far as mods go try to refrain from using cheats that give you an edge. (Ex. MCCC, Violence Mod, etc.)
  • ScorpioSimmerScorpioSimmer Posts: 6 New Member
    @Meeshelby Wow, I honestly cannot believe that you spent your time listing all of the challenges in sims 4. That's insane! :smiley: But honestly so helpful. I would never have enough patience to do what you did. But from me and probably a bunch of other people thank you! For your time and service here is a virtual cookie. :cookie:
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    There was a challenge where you build based on the preset rooms. But I can't seem to find it so that I can look up the rules. Does anyone recall this challenge at all? XD I'd really like to find it.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Shadami Is this what you're looking for?

Build the House Challenge
  • simp0ssiblesimp0ssible Posts: 70 Member
    Hi, so I have a new legacy challenge that I just created. Do I post the link as a comment right here, or do I follow the link to the list of legacy challenges given in the first page? I'm a bit confused, please help.
  • simp0ssiblesimp0ssible Posts: 70 Member
    the link will be from Tumblr, btw
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Hi, so I have a new legacy challenge that I just created. Do I post the link as a comment right here, or do I follow the link to the list of legacy challenges given in the first page? I'm a bit confused, please help.
    the link will be from Tumblr, btw
    @simp0ssible Hello :) Posting a link here to your challenge is a great way to share. Since you are still a new member you will need to change your link slightly.
    Example: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/ would be shared as h t tps://forums.thesims.com/en_US/
    Someone here can put the link back together to make it clickable.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top