Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The colour wheel solution

sims 4 said a color would be too complicated, however a hex dialog box is pretty much between a color wheel and the swatches they have now. it all allow simmer to be able to have more colors and if you the hex dialog box across colorization platforms then all the swatches will be matching

here is a link to the dialog box:
8dc425b2acbf9c68064b8a63eae1ffbc_Generic.jpg

another hexagon color picker:
color-chart-hexagon-chart.gif

Comments

• Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    I kinda like that idea and it would be nice to have, though sadly, I think it's too late to implement. At least that's my guess, I don't know much about coding but I guess we can dream haha
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Shouldn't this be in the ideas corner section?
    BTW if we ever get a colour wheel I think it will be something like this. Personally, if I want to recolor something I usually just use Sims4Studio and Photoshop.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    One can only dream that there will be this. <3
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    S1MSLYS1S__QARDS1MSLYS1S__QARD Posts: 206 Member

I kinda like that idea and it would be nice to have, though sadly, I think it's too late to implement. At least that's my guess, I don't know much about coding but I guess we can dream haha

Okay if not Sims 4 then Sims 5 depending on patch priorities they have and the demand for it to be change. However they did make it possible for us to have house traits and be able to gender-less clothing,hair etc.

It just may take some more time. :)