Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Together - 1 Sim Clubs

This might sound like a strange question but I was wondering if anyone knows any cheats/mods that would allow for a club to run with only one member? I want to create a household with a butler, and was going to make him part of a 'club' that cleans, fixes objects and cooks. The only problem is I have to have more than one Sim in the club. I guess an alternative is to have 2 butlers but that seems a little too extravagant :D

Comments

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited October 2016
    You can have 1 sim in a club, but you can't have a "gathering" of only 1 sim. Unfortunately, they don't follow the club rules unless they are in a gathering, so it's kind of pointless.

Maybe have a butler and gardener/handyman?
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    This might sound like a strange question but I was wondering if anyone knows any cheats/mods that would allow for a club to run with only one member? I want to create a household with a butler, and was going to make him part of a 'club' that cleans, fixes objects and cooks. The only problem is I have to have more than one Sim in the club. I guess an alternative is to have 2 butlers but that seems a little too extravagant :D

You could create a household club that does many things. A butler, a maid and a gardener. They could all clean, cook and garden for you. They may overlap jobwise (the gardener may clean or the butler may garden) but all of the jobs will get done.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited October 2016
    Can you create a club to get your friends to cook, clean, garden, or even fish for you?

never tried it

a club of your slaves >:)

pity we don't have house eves :/
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    OP I have posted something similar to what you want sometime ago.
    Here is how you can do it. In your case you need to just have one sim in the club
    I hope it is helpful

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/879174/a-new-way-of-using-the-club-system-with-pics
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    I've seen your other thread before @halimali1980 and it's a great idea.

I wonder if we can make a butler, have him form a club on his own and then follow the method in your thread? So that just one butler turns up when you have a gathering.

I suppose, if not, we could make a club with one butler and one maid. They would do the same sort of services, just in a different uniform. Though, I suppose the maid might end up cooking for you and the butler might end up cleaning lol.
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited October 2016
    I've seen your other thread before @halimali1980 and it's a great idea.

I wonder if we can make a butler, have him form a club on his own and then follow the method in your thread? So that just one butler turns up when you have a gathering.

I suppose, if not, we could make a club with one butler and one maid. They would do the same sort of services, just in a different uniform. Though, I suppose the maid might end up cooking for you and the butler might end up cleaning lol.

I think the butler is possible. Make a sim, move him to an empty lot. Make the club and dont add any other sims to it. Save the game then kick him out of the lot. You can either keep him as a played sim but not in a house in the household management or you can turn him to a townie, Whichever you are more comfortable with

When playing a household make one of your sims join the butler's club and start a gathering whenever you want. The club can remain active 24 hours.

With the same technique you can do other kind of clubs too. Like a club to have a roommate or couple of roommates. Even when your sim leaves the lot to his work the roommates stay. When your sim travels you can take them with him. The good thing about this system is that you dont need to control them directly.

I have not done roommates but want to do so. What I will do is create 3 sims.Move them together, Make like 3 separate rooms for them, Lock their bedrooms so that they dont enter each others rooms for bed use or another option is to claim beds. Have to try whichever works. Make a club with my main sim that I want to control the leader and make the other two join it. Save then go to household management and kick the other two out of the house.

Now when I go to the house I have one sim only but when he starts the club the other two will come and they have their own beds which I claimed or the rooms which were locked. I am controlling one sim and having 2 roommates. If needed before kicking them out I could also give them jobs so they disappear for work too. The club feature is flexible which I like.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited October 2016
    The best way is adding the Senior Pollination Technician #3 to the club.

This special NPC never come to the club gathering
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member

This could be a good suggestion, but it made me lol.
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited June 2017

i have to test that !

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I would be careful when it comes to gardening. The last time I threw a garden club meeting at my sim's home, the other club members harvested the crop, and kept it for themselves.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I would be careful when it comes to gardening. The last time I threw a garden club meeting at my sim's home, the other club members harvested the crop, and kept it for themselves.

Selfish jerks
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member

Yes they will do that. You have to make sure you harvest everything you want to keep before calling a gathering. It mentions this on Carl's website in the GT club guide.
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited November 2017

i have to test that !

so how do i invite a sim into a club which is not in my game ?

how do i get the Senior Pollination Technician #3 into my game ?

any ideas anybody ?

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member

i have to test that !

so how do i invite a sim into a club which is not in my game ?

how do i get the Senior Pollination Technician #3 into my game ?

any ideas anybody ?

I'm wondering this too.

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Paralee wrote: »

Selfish 🌺🌺🌺🌺

and food from the fridge B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon