Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    LOL, that answers my question! And I saw Liam's face in the header and was like "OMG, what happened???"

The reason behind it was pretty funny.
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited July 2019
    If Liam decides to stay behind, can I have his room? :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited July 2019
    LOL, that answers my question! And I saw Liam's face in the header and was like "OMG, what happened???"

The reason behind it was pretty funny.

LOL! Yeah...a good surprise. ;)

And yay for a Wednesday chapter!
    If Liam decides to stay behind, can I have his room? :joy:

Sure! There's plenty of room! ;) I'll have Marcus redecorate for you.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wow now that's a mansion! :o I'm super curious where Liam will choose to live. I think it will all depend on Mala and or Ginny! Nice of his parents to give him a choice though. That's not very common to do that. Really don't think that Lexie is going to last here, she will be overwhelmed and run back home. :#
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Lexy loves James too much she could say No! :) But I think this glamourous life will be a real challenge for her :/
    haswh wrote: »
    Wow now that's a mansion! :o I'm super curious where Liam will choose to live. I think it will all depend on Mala and or Ginny! Nice of his parents to give him a choice though. That's not very common to do that. Really don't think that Lexie is going to last here, she will be overwhelmed and run back home. :#

Liam has a very hard choice to make!

Lexie was compelled to let him choose since she was ripped away from Cory and her friends at his age.

You think Lexie’s going to hate it?
    Lexy loves James too much she could say No! :) But I think this glamourous life will be a real challenge for her :/

Definitely Lexie is going to overcome a lot of problems staying there.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick I don't think she will hate it. I think James will be working all the time and she will be left alone and lost in that huge house. Yes she will have the kids but without adult conversation she may not be happy. Maybe Cory could keep her company! >:):p
    @pammiechick I don't think she will hate it. I think James will be working all the time and she will be left alone and lost in that huge house. Yes she will have the kids but without adult conversation she may not be happy. Maybe Cory could keep her company! >:):p

ROFL! Fly him out? Hide him somewhere in that house? James would NEVER know! :naughty:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @haswh wrote: »

Me...after reading this comment

giphy.gif

AudreyFld wrote: »
    @haswh wrote: »

Me...after reading this comment

giphy.gif

ROFL! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

ROFL! Fly him out? Hide him somewhere in that house? James would NEVER know! :naughty:
    It’s a BIG house after all! >:)
    edited July 2019
    Hey! I've got another update!

Next one will be Monday!

:smiley:

mHOcnFp.png
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey, if you're gonna smuggle Cory into one of those 23942930482 rooms, can you sneak me into one too? ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    Hey, if you're gonna smuggle Cory into one of those 23942930482 rooms, can you sneak me into one too? ;)

I’ll give you a whole wing and no one will be the wiser! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Liam is a super great brother! I'm glad he's going to go back though he needs to be a teen and not a caregiver. I know he will miss his family though. Now the drama will really begin! Mala is a naughty girl and now I wonder about Ginny too! Not that she's a cheater, like Mala, but that she will just stir everything up all over the place all the time! >:)
    Liam is a super great brother! I'm glad he's going to go back though he needs to be a teen and not a caregiver. I know he will miss his family though. Now the drama will really begin! Mala is a naughty girl and now I wonder about Ginny too! Not that she's a cheater, like Mala, but that she will just stir everything up all over the place all the time! >:)

Liam is a great big bro! But maybe he’ll like having the pressure off of him.

Ginny knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to go after it. Does this make her a bad person? I guess we’ll see.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    All I can say is Liam watch out for your savior, she’s a little manipulator. >:)
    All I can say is Liam watch out for your savior, she’s a little manipulator. >:)

Lol...she is but...she means well? :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    @pammiechick Not sure if you are aware, the link to the chapter is taking us to the editor, not to the chapter.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656

For her! Lol....
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    @pammiechick Not sure if you are aware, the link to the chapter is taking us to the editor, not to the chapter.

Thanks for letting me know!

For her! Lol....

ROFL! Maybe so! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It's Monday!

And I'm on time and everything!!! <3

Let's see what Ginny does with this new information... :naughty:

Aujj7kF.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited July 2019
    Liam really should've stayed in Del Sol Valley! Too much drama back home, LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
    edited July 2019
    The biggest mistake - not the best thing! Poor Lee Lee... :bawling:
    Liam really should've stayed in Del Sol Valley! Too much drama back home, LOL.

I think you’re right! :scream:
    The biggest mistake - not the best thing! Poor Lee Lee... :bawling:

Poor him! :(:s:'(:bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg