Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE SIMS 4 PETITION

Comments

• Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    Just saying its unnecessary to create this thread when there's like a million more of people complaining about this game
    it's unneccesary to derail this thread either :smirk:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    edited July 2016
    Just saying its unnecessary to create this thread when there's like a million more of people complaining about this game

delted
    Post edited by Ciarassims on
    giphy_1.gif
    kremesch73 wrote: »

So how to you feel about the million speculation threads?

There also annoying but there you go that's what happens when ea never tells anyone anything or when they do people are annoyed with what they get and complain on threads like these.
    hm
    so you are an unhappy simmer yourself & that's why you're in this thread :smirk:

edited July 2016
    kremesch73 wrote: »

So how to you feel about the million speculation threads?

There also annoying but there you go that's what happens when ea never tells anyone anything or when they do people are annoyed with what they get and complain on threads like these.
    hm
    so you are an unhappy simmer yourself & that's why you're in this thread :smirk:

removed.
    Post edited by Ciarassims on
    giphy_1.gif
  • IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    I really think you all should all stop addressing comments that are off topic and derailing the thread.
    The topic is about listing and signing disapproval, not arguing the necessity of the thread. Remove all those comments and there is no argument here.

Good idea. This would be a good time for a guru to remove some certain simmers from this thread although I don't think it'll happeb.
    Also, signed, if not for every other reason already listed here. This will be good to release some steam, especially from the recent comments made by the team.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member

I'm not I'm talking about the sims 4 in the sims 4 general discussion area lol

You're actually talking about simmers and the threads we choose to create rather than the game. Last I checked, that was against the rules.
    IceyJ wrote: »

I'm not I'm talking about the sims 4 in the sims 4 general discussion area lol

You're actually talking about simmers and the threads we choose to create rather than the game. Last I checked, that was against the rules.

Right okay, show me where it says it's against the rules to talk about EA then? and ill close my eyes next time then ;)
    giphy_1.gif
    do not derail this thread :sunglasses:

Do you know what? I'm not gonna bother with this nonsense. Obviously you have nothing better to do then argue with people so peace out xx
    giphy_1.gif
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    do not derail this thread :sunglasses:

Hate to brake it to you but this game has left the tracks the minute it left the station.Sims 4 has hit the iceberg.
  • IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    It would be really good to not derail this thread further, however. Just ignore that simmer.
    On another note, this "new vision" for TS4 seems to be leading me straight to the dump.
  • lxsrenicklxsrenick Posts: 83 Member
    I would like the sims 4 a whole lot more if they had just taken a little longer to include the things I mentioned earlier instead of dropping them. It just feels like there is so much missing. The game feels a whole lot like the sims 1 to be honest. There's just whole lot of stuff that I'm holding my sims off from doing in hopes they will eventually add some of the missing content that should have been in the base game. Or I've made families that I'm just waiting to use until we get back this content. But as its been over two years since the game has now been out, I'm beginning to lose hope that some of those things will ever make a return until the sims 5.
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    lxsrenick wrote: »
    I would like the sims 4 a whole lot more if they had just taken a little longer to include the things I mentioned earlier instead of dropping them. It just feels like there is so much missing. The game feels a whole lot like the sims 1 to be honest. There's just whole lot of stuff that I'm holding my sims off from doing in hopes they will eventually add some of the missing content that should have been in the base game. Or I've made families that I'm just waiting to use until we get back this content. But as its been over two years since the game has now been out, I'm beginning to lose hope that some of those things will ever make a return until the sims 5.

There's quite a bit more to do in Sims 1. I still play that game and get a lot more out of it than 4. There is more to making a game entertaining than objects and clutter.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    A few days ago I downloaded a few stuff packs and restaurants thinking it will add to my game. Now with culling and this really has got to my stomach churning anger I don't want to play. I cant play for all the reasons you have all mentioned. I was looking forward to playing on my dad's top notch computer. But to be honest I cant be bothered. I'm going to take my sims3 and install that on his comp. and go visit Egypt. have toddlers and buggies, have pets and all the stuff and game play not in sims4, I can have unmade beds and screaming toddlers. lol. I know they wanted to make sims4 BETTER. But they have made it WORSE in so many important ways. and culling relationships has just sunk my ship. and the prospect of not having toddlers doesn't bare thinking about. makes me want to cry and I hardly every cry over anything.
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I hate to say this but.. i'm playing Sims 2 more now, which isn't bad on itself, but for me it's a huge deal. I love Sims 4 with all my heart, I love the style and how they look. If Sims 2 looked like that with the gameplay it still has, I will never stop playing that game, ever. A game shouldn't be only looks though.. I feel the gameplay is still lacking, after two years I expected more I guess, not just appearance wise but gameplay wise honestly. I'm not that into Stuff packs anymore unless it's really nice, I thought about buying the Kids pack, but I wouldn't actually play with it, so i'm holding off. Maybe the same with the Backyard stuff pack, unless it has some really nice gameplay items. Guess i'm just getting bored even though I don't want to be and it makes me really sad actually.

So i'm just going to play Sims 2 until that spark comes back to play Sims 4, which is insane for someone like me to say, since I was one of those people that would always play Sims 4 and no other series.

I just want the relationships to get better, more negative things to happen, things like that you know, that make it more realistic. It's too happy.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited July 2016
    I'm unhappy with the omission of toddlers, babies tied to a bassinet and teenagers the same height as adults. What I am even more unhappy about is that it's been almost 2 years since the game released and we have not been given an answer as to if toddlers are being worked on, yet additional content keeps getting released.

EDIT: REMOVE MY NAME. I stated why I was unhappy, not that I would be no longer supporting the game.
    Post edited by Simanite on
  • alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    Signed. The game is just 🐸🐸🐸🐸. No open world. No toddlers... I could go on and on.
    p6tqefj
  • azxcvbnm321azxcvbnm321 Posts: 532 Member
    Signed. It just amazes me how they could have failed so miserably. I can't name another AAA title that had so many features and gameplay elements taken away from the previous iteration. And after all this time, I still don't know what the developers' "vision" for the game is. Is it supposed to be game where you watch your family legacy grow from one generation to the next? No, only recently did they even bother to fix family trees, and there were no family trees when the game was first released. Is it supposed to be a game where you make lots of friends and focus on relationships? No, relationship culling makes that impossible so it's clearly not meant to be a game focused around relationships. So...is it a game where you max out on skills, get to the highest career level you can, and then start over with another career? Maybe. The game seems designed around min/maxing skills and getting buffs with emotions and grinding away to get promotions with repetitive tasks. Still, the game isn't very good if that's the "vision", there are many games that make the grind more enjoyable and more rewarding.
  • iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    edited July 2016
    Simanite wrote: »
    I'm unhappy with the omission of toddlers, babies tied to a bassinet and teenagers the same height as adults. What I am even more unhappy about is that it's been almost 2 years since the game released and we have not been given an answer as to if toddlers are being worked on, yet additional content keeps getting released.

I agree with those stated above!

I am UNHAPPY too!

• gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    edited July 2016
    Signed. Do not even need to state what is wrong with the game as everything I say is going to be a repeat of what everyone else is stating in this thread.
    Honestly, I think this 'new vision' is just a cover-up for the mess of Olympus. The vision for the Sims 1, 2 and 3 was how a Sims game should be. It all comes back to the saying; 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it.'
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• geekchic96geekchic96 Posts: 154 Member
    I'm very unhappy with the state of this game right now. So much has been removed from this game that previous iterations had that it feels like a downgrade.
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    Signed

I am not pleased with my opinion meaning nothing to EA due to my age-even though my generation makes up the vast majority of gamers. I am displeased with the constant party and getting together theme. I am displeased with only two expansion packs in two years. This game is not changing enough there is not enough depth to it.

I am displeased with the lack of family centric interactions and awareness of the world. I am displeased with the constant and dull predictability of the game.

I am displeased with the lack of communication regarding future output and especially the most recent 'teaser' which was simply a render. Let's not forget how renders never accurately portray gameplay.

I am displeased with the limited emotions. Fear anyone?

I can go on but I have to work for a living...