Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gaming stuff pack ideas?

Hey guys! One of the first things I noticed was missing from the Sims 4 was consoles. I know it may not seem like much, but you could have video gaming parties with your Sims, and it was a great way for your Sims to have fun and socialize at the same time! So from that, I figured a stuff pack would be perfect for adding content related to video games in the Sims 4 (because let's be honest, we all love video games :) ).

So my ideas for a "Gaming Stuff" pack, would be the following:
-Video game consoles: This would provide group gaming for upwards of 2 Sims. We could have multiple ones that instead of getting better with price (like in previous Sims games) there would be a couple choices--like Sim Station and the SimBox maybe :)
-New video games, for consoles, computers, and gaming rigs: We could get creative with new games that would be fundamentally different from the ones in game right now.
-CAS gamer merchandise: I'm thinking, maybe a T-shirt with recolors related to different games that our Sims can play, and some cosplay costumes related to our Sims' video games that they can dress up in :)
-Video game related interactions: Talking about different games, role playing (enhanced by the cosplay costumes), and maybe geek Sims could argue about Sim Station vs SimBox (like Playstation vs Xbox).
-Video game related clutter: Clutter and other decorations related again to the games our Sims can play, so we can decorate their house in geek style ;)
-Laptops: Yes, we have the Slablet. But for our serious gaming Sims, it would be awesome to have laptops that they take in their inventory and can play games wherever they want! However, instead of just one laptop (like in the Sims 3) we could have a couple, one that is cheaper but less reliable, and one that is more expensive but has good reliability. Would also be great to see our Sims pull out their laptop and set it on their lap to play if there's no tables around!
-Handheld games?: I remember in the Sims 2 there were some items like a cell phone and a handheld game that you could buy, or cheat in. Would be cool if we could have handheld games that only play a few of the available video games, but are portable and something that child Sims can play video games on that would probably increase their mental skill :)

Those are my ideas! What else can you think of for a gaming stuff pack? Discuss below :)
Playing the History Challenge? Make sure you have the up-to-date rules here!

Comments

• SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited June 2016
    Part of me wonders if consoles will come in the kids SP because there's a leaked item in the game code called a gaming station, but nice ideas. :smiley:
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    I hope so! A game console will be great with four players and that huge tv from movie stuff will go good together.
  • SnowieSnowie Posts: 441 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    Part of me wonders if consoles will come in the kids SP because there's a leaked item in the game code called a gaming station, but nice ideas. :smiley:

That would be awesome! I miss consoles, was great to have your Sims sit down and play video games on their couch :smiley: I also really wish kids could play video games, would be so fantastic :)
    Playing the History Challenge? Make sure you have the up-to-date rules here!