Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    sunblond wrote: »
    @Metior_Ice I actually don't have the Island Living pack, I stopped buying packs after Cats & Dogs came out, except for Discover University, I have everything that came out up to that pack though. I had disabled Get To Work, but a mod I use requires it now, so I recently enabled it again, I mostly got upset with it because the Detective Career is bugged in my game, plus I don't care for the aliens. I have mods that inhibit the Ghosts and Aliens in my game and I disabled the Cats & Dogs and Vampires packs, so don't use those. The stinky, hungry, needs attention pets really bothered me, so what I do now is place the Delgato and Hecking families in Newcrest when I start a new game, they were about the only thing I liked from that pack anyway.
    The thing is, I just like regular old normal sims, I only like playing regular RL types in my game, you can probably tell that from my posts. That's pretty much how I play all the time in my game.
    That's why this thread is so fun, everyone has so many unique and different ways to play the game, I enjoy seeing how other people play and the things they come up with in their games.
    The things you do with the Mermaid race are so inventive, I would never have been able to come up with so many wonderful story ideas for them myself.

Thanks, I think you do a great job with your story telling ideas. Truth be told, I only bought the sims because of the merfolk. They are not the most common playable race in video games.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    Bit of a mixed bag of feelings for the Harper-Jones family today... good thing was Oscar aging up (he didn’t complete the Social Butterfly aspiration, but that didn’t affect him), and the sad thing was that Ellie died :'( Ah well, she’d lived a good life, and she was much loved. I will get the family another dog, but not for a few days.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    Okay now heres what I meant to post ha I moved it over cause I thought it might be appreciated more here since it's a bit longer than it should be
    hey I popped in game just for a quick bit I still have some plotting to do but I was in two saves, @AlwaysAsking you wanted to know who the blue haired sim was I'm surprised you couldn't tell I thought it was obvious but maybe because I did the makeover? Lol @Lyrie @mercuryfoam @Silverofdreams30

Here's a quick one before I forget what happened, also cause I'm a pain I'll just say the first line is blue hair's so you can keep track.
    5F0c40z.png
    "Well you made it inside, what do you want?"

He really didn't want to talk to Knox, or bother with any other man for as long as he lived, in fact women too mortals were nothing but trouble and he'd be bitter for the rest of his days if he had any say in it. It was much easier to handle.

"Well...I know you have reason to hate me but I was hoping you could help me, well not me specifically but I'm here as a mouth piece I guess....well."

He groaned in annoyance this was why he gave in, he sounded awful like he wasn't really sleeping or eating well, desperate and alone and though he was pretty sure he should be living for it he thought of feeling like that and he didn't want that for Knox. Which he really despised, cause it proved he still cared.

"Out with it...I won't throw you out till I need to."

"I just...Olive you can come in now."

He tensed, who the fresh watcher in the sky was that?
    240juSp.png
    "daddy daddy there are some weirdos living here this lady wanted to talk to me, she said hey kid so I know it was me then she just looked at me until you called." he raised an eyebrow, he knew she wasn't in danger near him it was a simple fact still she wasn't wrong.

"Well honey but not to worry...your dad's presence will keep you safe she probably knew that when she got close." still he'd get her a bat, and a taser....and a whip....with stones glued to it.

"...Dad?"

"Want to run that by me again?" he growled.

He sighed as he took a deep breath.

"This, is why you left??"

"Daddy?" Olive started, she wasn't lacking anything upstairs she learned young she was given to surrogates but everyone knew men and women had children she always wondered who her other real parent was but he never said a thing about them.

4tf7nxo.png
    "You know why honey, now we'll explain it to your dad okay?....Look, she just needs a place to stay to train...since I can't help her anymore is the point hate me later consider her now, the girls freaked when she burned down their house." it was on accident entirely she couldn't use magic, or so he thought one day she got a cold minor, no real issue she sneezed and very soon the house was engulfed in flames. Tina couldn't have given her back faster and warned Knox if he came anywhere near them she'd press charges against him and his demon child.
    y3HxhOt.png
    "Morgyn please....I...you're a sage you can look past our history.."

"Not anymore."

"What..."

"I failed my test, because of you I was banned from the grounds a long time ago, and missed out on much more thanks to you...I'll take her in and make sure she's safe out here but you, you can leave."

".....But daddy..."

"Shh honey, it's okay you'll...understand when you're older please for me do as your told, thank you Morgyn.." she went silent panicked he was leaving where would he go? Grandma didn't want either of them she was ashamed of him messing with magic while fighting her wife. She knew Knox didn't want her guilting Morgyn he made her promise she wouldn't she would be obedient just like he wanted even if she was frantic.

"Just leave." he warned pinching the bridge of his nose, enough was enough and yet it couldn't be Olive was much too young.

He left without a word, there were plenty of good park benches to choose from.

Now then my uglacy I was waiting for gen 3 to be born...no gen 4 so I got some closure for Lacy if you remember her husband left his large several generation family for her and she was not aware..
    W7rnIg1.png
    "So you're just going to leave? Not talk to me at all as if our family doesn't matter?"

"You're one to talk Cletus, a great-grandchild? Really? Adult children going without cause you abandoned them? That's not how my family operates!"

"You came to me what was I supposed to do??"

"Uh I don't know, tell me you were taken? Duh..you know what I'm not doing this I won't be here I was almost sorry I cheated on you but apparently I was always the other woman hoping you'd choose me and never knew it, well you wanted to be on your own and I was just a stepping stone so here you go."
    gR3pLHg.png
    "L..Lacy please, you're being unreasonable this has been our home for years..."

"I don't care, the only arguable thing you brought to it that was good is our son and he couldn't even stay here he couldn't wait to go off and make a family of his own so I'm leaving you knowing he wont be here either."

"But.."

Y8JlGXK.png
    "I don't want to hear it, I'll send for my things." though she could really care less the sooner she was away from him with these years behind her the better. She knew she wasn't perfect but she also knew what he brought on himself and she wouldn't be his anchor he could deal with his nonsense on his own or die with it for company the choice was his she was going to be happy at least she knew Max was free.
    5yanpy6.png
    UuPnzb2.png
    She was recieved warmly by her family's newest members and for her annoyance at the whole mess she hoped her mother wouldn't tear him down and up a few ways from Sunday..he was beneath her.
    CPSHB4J.png
    Max is a little off but he's managing to hide it so far, that is since he was tossed aside by a family he was once convinced he hated his abandonment issues have peaked and he sometimes has a hard time watching her interacting with his son. Though he knows shes wants him the voices don't ease up on him much..at least he's working on it.
    LIPrZoT.png
    He has to be different no cones for him.
    dcXEGv9.png
    She has eased into her life with Max it would seem.
    jLnf0FG.png
    Their son was born I'll need to get mccc me thinks to fix relationships no one in this family doesn't know one another, she can't imagine just walking out of her kid's lives. Speaking of she has to go bother Elliot and his future husband as they are still not married if they have a cute baby the uglacy might end with them and I can do make overs we'll see.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Oh look who's not dead.
    For once I have a proper story in my head, too.

Let me introduce person number one:

Meet Lesley Greene, a young woman one one foot in Hippie Land, one foot in Attention-Seeker Land (and as we know those two are compleeeeetely different).
    She wants to become a Green Engineer, helping her community better itself. She ALSO want to become a famous Simstagram Fitness model.

Moving in in a crappy appartment in an old quarry, there are things to do...

7C7CEhv.png
    Ignoring the neighbors, for some reason...

f34Mx7V.png
    Biking all the way to the University to use their expensive computer equipment...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    @sunblond Thank you, I like yours too.

L8WUBnB.png

May shows up at the Casbah Gallery. After all, Anna Simtour and Mademoiselle were matrons of the arts. If she was going to be the next classic couturiere of Champ Les Sims or editrix of Smogue magazine, she needed to fill in those big shoes and follow in their footsteps.

7VFw5ak.png

'Isn't that the chicken superhero from that movie? Christian something-or-other, who cares? Time to make bank and network.'

iLtSdSb.png

'One day, I'm going to be sponsoring charity events here, so I better make sure the art actually looks good for my future benefactors.'

RZvoFO7.png

'Ugh, this is what passes for art these days? It looks like a mass-produced serigraph by an over-hyped media circus monkey of an artist than someone who actually had a decent art lesson. No, no, no, this just won't do.'

KQbPAQA.png

'Eh, that was a waste of time. At least some of these paintings are passable. Whoever owns this gallery clearly has no taste.'

n6kJ1Sx.png

On the way out, May spotted someone familiar on the streets. It was Bess Sterling, an up-and-coming entrepreneur who appeared in an article in Smogue. Granted, not cover article, but still, to be someone acknowledged by the greatest fashion magazine on this side of the Paclantic Ocean even if it was a corner article with only an inset head shot, it paid to make connections.

7un0EBd.png
    Deciding to stick around for a while after her luck, wouldn't she know it, Nancy Landgraab, current head of the Landgraab family, showed up in the mood for a drink. Putting her charisma to the test, May won over Nancy's attention. If she could take care of their new connection, with luck, either she would be personally overseeing the next big article of Smogue with Nancy as the interviewee, or someday, Nancy would be sponsoring her for Fashion Week at Champ Les Sims or Monte Vista.

lOuo4nv.png

"I simply refuse to eat whatever slop they serve in the concessionaire's. I'll be having my own salad, thank you."

2a7vgJj.png

After a very boring afternoon, May was about to return to Brindleton Bay, but not before having one last opinion from the Smogue reader demographic.

9nSLhJm.png

'Time to turn in these potential articles to chief. Thank Watcher I made it in time. Tomorrow's my first day and I need to make a good impression if I'm ever going to be editrix-in-chief someday, or be this century's fashion icon.'

8faVfd3.png

"...and done. Tres bien. Looks like I have time for a nightcap."

y46nKf4.png

May finally finished all her work and headed to the nearest bar, a dingy saloon that she would never set foot in had she not been scammed to buy an empty lot, but she needs her nectar fix of the week. unfortunately, once she got in, her eyes nearly imploded from the shock and made her lose her appetite for an aperitif. 'What...what is that horrible thing on that man's head? Is that...an orange turban, in winter? With animal print?! Mon Dieu, an aberration against all things that are beautiful. And is that...it can't be! A houndstooth cardigan? C'est terrible! I cannot drink while my eyes are being assaulted by these...these...fashion criminals!'

MubSReC.png

'Well, aren't you a dapper little fellow? You're no Choupette, but you certainly have that je ne sais quoi more than most Sims here. I'd adopt you, but I simply need to earn more money first.'

iJxlxk2.png

First day of work in Smogue magazine.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    I miss writing a story in a fantasy setting, so here is the first part of my new savegame.

I can't remember of my life before we landed here on this sacred island. The first real memory is the death of my grandmother.

34MpS83.png

The sadness has overwhelmed me. But all crying and begging didn't bring her back, no matter how I hard I have tried. I saw my mother begging to a black shadow. But the answer was just a cold shiver in the room.

I1Ezykq.png

My second memory was shortly after the death of my grandmother. We have heard a noise from the sea, a screaming voice, then a cry and a growl, then it was silent. It was terrifying.

My mother has run to the beach with telling me be to hide in the wood, but I was too curious, so I followed her. And there they stood, my mother, Raven and Keero. Raven just stared at my mother and didn't say any word. But I have sensed a strong pain in her. She was special.

O3n0m6t.png

Keero was a good dog and we became friends on the first sight.

rgE4M5Q.png

Back in our small home, my mother had talked to Raven privately and I was send outside. As far as I remember Raven has only spoken to my mother, not to me or anyone else who came after her.

b5KDz8F.png

But I wasn't sad, she was friendly to me even when she was not talking to me. Her scars in the face told everything.

Furthermore, now I had friend who was with me and had protected me on my explorations through the island.

cDNrpMv.png
    heKQRyj.png

Sometimes I was able to talk with my lated grandmother, but the others have not seen her. It's a pity.

Qss2PSa.png

On my explorations I have found an old circle of stones. I tried to clean it and with the help of raven we have redecorated it. It was seen with pleasure from the spirits.

SauZjFY.png

And there I was blessed for the first time from the island spirits.

Rx5fbG5.png

Raven meditated there every day. I'm not sure if she has ever seen the spirits like I did.

CUxip60.png

On one hot summer day a stranger came over and had talked to my mother.

Snunuao.png

Did I already said, that I'm curious? Yes I was indeed, so I went to them and tried to talked to him. The strange man greeted me and then he left us. My mother was excited, she was radiant.

dNBV5VT.png

In the evening she told me, that we were blessed by the gods. She told me that the strange man is called the hunter, the ageless and this land belongs to him. Then I understood her shining. To meet a real god must be a bless, especially when he granted us to live here. Unfortunately I didn't see him again for a long time.

bflU2k4.png?1
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    @sunblond I hope that Omar is able to get something out of his Surviving Spouses group. It's sad to read about the Benalis going through such a rough time.

At any rate, Omar's support for Kaden's soccer is amusing and Zayn's first kiss was so cute. Kaden's also very mature about his father dating again, especially when feelings and doing what's right/best may be completely at odds.

It's nice that Samyr also has a love interest now and that he was able to do something heroic and put out a fire.

@victoriae350 I enjoyed being introduced to your sims. Out of curiosity, was Levi born before his mother divorced her husband? Charlotte's cute. What has her upset in that photo? Poor Jess' original husband, I guess he just couldn't compete with her handsome new love. Oh well. ;)

@Daephene I laughed at Amelia's expression during Bo and Liberty's date! Thanks for your comments.

@Dust_Bunny2010 Welcome back! I missed your posts and I'm so sorry you lost your Luise save. If you can, maybe try backing up your files somewhere online too. After I lost one of my Sims 3 saves, I started backing up my Sims' stuff everywhere.

So far I like May even though she's infuriating.

@Metior_Ice
    I'm intrigued by Reef's discovery of merfolk and wonder if he will run into any of the less friendly ones that Makoa's mentioned. Regardless, congrats to him and Sara. But with all of the fires, fights, and other incidents, I hope Reef stays safe. Being clumsy, I'm scared he's going to electrocute himself and pass away.

The twins look like such a handful. :#
    Anyways, I get so many twins in my game with little effort, and I’ve gotten very good at working with designs I would replicate for both identical twins.

Do you do anything like fertility treatments to get identical twins? I've been playing Sims games since Sims 1 (granted I play slowly and with mods), but I've never had a set of identical or even same gender twins.

I'm really enjoying your quest style of playing.

@Koteyka Thanks for your comments on my post and on Deli! With Artbreeder, I just keep trying and move all the sliders in all directions until I get something I like. It seems to work much better with some sims than it does with others. But, I also cheat and use Photoshop because I'm not satisfied with Artbreeder's results.

The twins have become such cute toddlers. I love Jamie's teeth.

Gwen and Peter's comments at the check-up weren't the best, especially them being so careless about giving him inappropriate food, but Ianto's harsh judgment of them still worries me and seems unjustified (the same goes for his harsh judgment of himself). I love how Thor calms him.

Ianto's perspective on being the baby of the family is also really interesting. In most families, it seems that from the time the youngest reaches toddler-stage (and admittedly Ianto isn't there yet), the youngest is often the most annoying/attention-seeking family member. I wonder what Ianto will be like as a toddler.

@Alwaysasking
    Can Thorne get some help? Maybe therapy? He's so frustrating. Don is trying to have an enjoyable day with his daughter. I don't know why, during the morning at least, Thorne has to make it weird with dark thoughts. My hope is that Danni's enthusiasm for having him around will calm him.

I can never get over how cute, sweet and clever Danni is. She's playful, has a good sense of humor, and is also quite thoughtful. Even though Don mistreated her mother, she doesn't seem to have any animosity towards him at all. She even cares about how his feelings regarding calling him "dad." Still, I wonder if she would call him that in front of Philip?

I also love Don's thoughts about his neighborhood -- that there are well-behaved children and good schools -- he's really thinking like a parent now.

I laughed at the children's reaction to Don and Thorne's PDA. Danni's version of Don's smirk was great.
    But the guy is a genius, perfectionist, bookworm, who hit the top of the scientist career very easily, and owns his own science store on the side. So I don’t anticipate him having any problems from his own behavior. 😂

Did you cheat the 3 of 5 sims that glitched for you? I hope so, lol! It doesn’t seem fair to make them pay for mistakes the game makes!

Lawrence should do very well in university. I hope you don't get any glitches.

I didn't cheat the sims who glitched. After seeing if exiting and starting again could fix it, I gave up/let it go. Dyna's exams glitched so that she couldn't take them, which hurt her GPA, and Dawn's term glitched so that it was randomly extended a few days. I don't have qualms about cheating if something goes wrong, though.

Out of curiosity, what does he sell at his science store?
    I’m still so impressed that you could program that! I know absolutely nothing about anything like that! Lol. I can barely make Paint work. To be fair, when I had photoshop, I was pretty darn good at that! But I don’t know if it does animations, plus I don’t have it anymore 😅

Unfortunately, I'm not so talented. I didn't make the animation myself. I used a modder (Steven Studios) who improves them after converting them from another program. It takes so long to do animations.

I think Darius is a slight victim of the game's randomness, but his silliness started as a teen when I gave him a fame-related aspiration. He's better now as then he more obsessed with taking selfies and playing on his phone. I think Dyna is more skilled in logic, research & debate (ironically), and fitness than him so when they compete in those areas, it makes sense for her to win.

Neither of the twins have romantic interests like the three older girls and I'm okay with that. I think I'll let MCCC handle that for me, unless they happen to hit it off with some sims in the meantime.
    Anyway, it’s wonderful that Dysis, and her boyfriend Rashad, had fun! They really seem great for each other. Is she still attending University? I know Asher basically told her to follow her heart. Get a degree and become a businesswoman. Or marry Rashad, if that will make her happiest. She’s not a vampire, right? Asher must see mortal lives as unbelievably short, and just wants his children to be as happy as they can be in the short time that they have on earth. It’s not like she needs to work, right? Asher has more money than God, honestly! Although he’s going through it bratty quickly by building that palace. But maybe he can give her the Sulani or Windenburg home?

Dysis is quite fortunate in that Rashad is kind (even though he's very clingy and always around). She's not a vampire and has one more university term to go. Asher and Deli are the only vampires in the house. I have about 800 sims in my game and only 11 are vampires - 6 Fiers and Caleb, Vlad, Lilith, and Vlad's kids.

The Fier bank account may be hurting soon because the plan is to continue being generous with money, buy a giant home, and also at least partly fund new homes for the five young adults when they finally move out. I say partly fund because if they're getting married or moving in with others, those others can help pay for any new homes too. None of Asher's children need to work.

Thanks for such thoughtful comments. They really make me think carefully about the direction in which my story is going.

---
    Fier Legacy - The New Year Holiday Continues
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler

INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16. The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and is having a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built that may cost more than one million simoleons. When it's complete, he intends to move and raise the next generation of his children there. But there's no rush as he's immortal.

PAST POSTS
    1. Fier Legacy Introduction
    2. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    3. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    4. Night on the Town
    5. Day of Fier P1
    6. Day of Fier P2
    7. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    8. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    9. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    10. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    11. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    12. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    13. Merry Winterfest
    14. Ambitious Dysis
    15. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    16. Relaxation? Before University
    17. New Year's Eve
    18. Sulani Bonfire
    19. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    20. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    21. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    22. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    23. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    24. Saying Goodbye P1
    25. Saying Goodbye P2
    26. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    27. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Deli)
    28. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    29. A Productive Day
    30. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)
    31. A Day for Love P2 (Delmarya)
    32. Asher's Advice and Planning a Date
    33. Only the Ice Cream Was Pure Perfection? (Deli)
    34. Debating Firsts (Darius)
    35. Limited Romance at the Romance Festival (Deli)
    36. Happy Lunar New Year P1 (Delmarya)

Gold was a favorite color of our greedy, ostentatious, power-hungry immortal, Asher Fier. Another of his favorite colors was green because 1) it was the color of simoleons, 2) he believed his green eyes made him even more handsome and 3) it was the color of nature, of life.

So instead of stuffing cash into the traditional red envelopes, Asher prepared cash-filled green boxes to give away to his youngest descendants for the Lunar New Year. 10,000 simoleons wouldn't fit in an envelope anyway.

As not everyone could travel to Windenburg for the holiday, Asher met the youngest Fiers elsewhere.
    uDb2TZF.jpg

The first recipient of 10,000 simoleons was Barin's daughter's child (Asher's great-grandchild), Richard Fier.

Richard was initially excited for his present, but money apparently wasn't what he had in mind.
    9xUDOSc.jpg
    Wz5XRch.jpg

Barin's other grandchild, Justine Fier, was more polite.
    okEbXJ6.jpg
    7DXL7bC.jpg

Little Rex Fier also got a hug.
    ocVNcBm.jpg

Asher's stops also included the descendants of his first son, Asher's great-great grandchildren, teenagers Romeo and Bailee Fier, who appreciated the money.
    AgQBv7Y.jpg
    zgCVN85.jpg

Asher enjoyed giving away money for many reasons not the least of which was that it reminded him and everyone else of how rich he was.

At any rate, his 14th child, Dysis was preparing for her second term finals at university. She didn't want a repeat of last term's grades, so she worked hard on everything. It was stressful and at times she couldn't help but daydream about her lovely boyfriend Rashad, but whenever that happened she'd scold herself and get back on task.
    vmdkGMX.jpg
    ZvgvMlS.jpg

So, after all of the hardwork, did Dysis' GPA improve?
    WiQGLE5.jpg

No. It didn't because Dysis struggled with creative endeavors and she enrolled in a flower arranging elective ... She got a C in flower arranging.

Oh well. Whatever. She wasn't that bothered. She had high standards, but unlike her sister Deli, to Dysis, an A-, A, and A+ were all the pretty much same. Her overall GPA was an A of sorts, which wasn't bad at all, and she enjoyed learning how to arrange flowers even if she wasn't good at it.

---
    Continuing the trend of using Artbreeder (and Photoshop) to post more realistically styled images of sims, here's Asher. I think this one came out really well.
    zGCBKDI.jpg
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Hello all!

I'm back to give the rest of the story behind that scene with Amelia the other day.
    pKnIopw.png
    5rpENLv.png
    MHQYfBm.png

Both the proposal and the wedding happened in Strangerville, because Brindleton Bay is unpleasant in winter.
    Wedding of Bo Bateman and Liberty Lee below the spoiler.
    The wedding venue was a farmhouse turned museum up on the bluffs. It has nicely decorated grounds, and didn't get below cool in temperature.
    3jKdXup.png
    Since it was a museum, the Grandma and Teens club also showed up, so some cousins Bo doesn't even know were able to attend.

The view made a nice backdrop.
    e15DmBu.png
    KVuOP0k.png
    Bo is still working out their look, but the updo with the tux worked for me.

The grounds have no seats, but sims don't sit for weddings anyway so I just let the guests stand.
    gQQUrjp.png
    The day was cloudy, so the lighting for the pictures isn't ideal but at least Aunt Cordelia and Grandpa Akira didn't go up in flames.

The kiss, before and after the confetti.
    xBn5gmX.png
    kyRsx9G.png

And the cake, in the kitchen of the old farmhouse. I have never seen this done without forks in the game before.
    2aZXPKH.png

This never happens with the forks.
    C7nPLRg.png

Afterwards Liberty got to know Bo's twin brother's wife Millie.
    Nb5RdJV.png

And since it was new year's eve there was a lot of toasting and some fireworks.
    WqroXjq.png

After that the family went home just in time to catch the countdown to midnight.
    uM7wxMi.png

And now they're a family of four.
    JB7YsO6.png

The wedding was the highlight, but it came at the end of the week. I'll cover some other things that went on this rotation under the next spoiler. There were some sad moments though, as both of the family pets died. Liberty brought her cat Justice when she moved in though, so they are not petless anymore.
    I tried to take some nice pictures of Bruce, Walker and Bo before Liberty moved in. It's hard to get them all to make a nice expression at the same time. I do love this one, where Bo seems to have a "What did I just hear? I did not want to hear that!" response to whatever Walker is laughing at.
    Y6KTY3k.png

This one's ok.
    F25Fnz0.png

Then they got some big news. Max and Millie had a baby girl! So they flew out to Sulani to meet her. I'm going to name her Kendall when I can edit her. Here's Kendall with Grandpa Walker, Grandpa Bruce, and Bo.
    CiVPUhp.png
    ythih1H.png
    rkQS64p.png

The twins (Bo and Max) had some time to catch up while they were out there.
    8JAuFJa.png

After that they went to visit some other family members, so Walker could befriend their pets. Bo usually spent the time hanging out with their cousins.
    I don't know for sure why Cassandra is sad here, but given what I know of sim behavior she probably went over to mourn at Mortimer's grave while I wasn't looking.
    A2H3rXn.png

They also went out to visit Ivy and Alexander. @AlwaysAsking wanted a reminder of who their daughter Isabella was, so I made sure to get her in the picture.
    ThhfPgL.png
    Bruce's face... I love it but Ivy doesn't seem impressed.

Walker succeeded in becoming friends with Max's dog, the Goths' two cats, and Ivy's fox familiar. Alexander's raccoon chased him viciously out of the house though. Still, he's at seven pet friends out of the twelve he needs to complete his aspiration, which is the closest we've gotten so far. Next up, Liberty's cat Justice that just moved in.

Also got some shots of Bruce writing his next novel, Bo treating the fox at the vet, and Bruce and Bo doing some geek father/adult child arcade bonding.
    SV5ez1R.png
    hLTlV5v.png
    kvDjyG3.png

So that's about it! Oh, but here's a bonus shot from Sulani... Oliana Ngata appears to have dressed in the dark, while on some kind of substance.
    tJujPZI.png

Happy Simming to All!
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Sorry for the double post, but just a bit of advice. If you want pics of sims staring into each other's eyes, making out is a good option.

Pausing for a breath in between kisses:
    K3IfM8w.png

Right before they pulled apart:
    EwItyPq.png

It's my favorite way to get pics of my couples. Just passing that along.
    edited September 2020
    haneul wrote: »
    @Metior_Ice
    I'm intrigued by Reef's discovery of merfolk and wonder if he will run into any of the less friendly ones that Makoa's mentioned. Regardless, congrats to him and Sara. But with all of the fires, fights, and other incidents, I hope Reef stays safe. Being clumsy, I'm scared he's going to electrocute himself and pass away.

The twins look like such a handful. :#
    Anyways, I get so many twins in my game with little effort, and I’ve gotten very good at working with designs I would replicate for both identical twins.

Do you do anything like fertility treatments to get identical twins? I've been playing Sims games since Sims 1 (granted I play slowly and with mods), but I've never had a set of identical or even same gender twins.

I'm really enjoying your quest style of playing.

As for the unfriendly merfolk, the Darkfins call the island Dylan's Spirit is trapped on home. I imagine the encounters will increase moving forward.

So, their are several negative elements in this play style that requires my legacy heirs and founder to complete quests before I can remove them.

Every single lot in Sulani has the Volcanic Activity and Earthquake Lot traits.

Earthquakes break stuff on the lot.

Volcanic Eruptions can break stuff and the lava bombs can start fires.

For lots that don't have the Oceanic Paradise trait unique to Sulani, they also have the Cursed Lot trait.

The second my sims step foot on most lots, they have some of their needs cut in half, and their needs decay faster. When Reef loaded fresh out of CAS, I think his hunger and energy need was immediately reduced by half. The Cursed lot trait also gives random negative moodlets from Voodoo. When Reef broke the radio, he and Sara had to take turns repairing the thing like six or seven times because the Cursed Lot trait also increases the risk of electrocution from completing repairs. Electronics are much more frustrating to repair when you have to stop after a few minutes because of electrocution. I think the radio caught on Fire because of the curse.

The idea of the legacy ending because of how easy it is for my sims to get electrocuted scares me, and it does take a while for them to sleep off the moodlet and finish the repair.

As for the Twins,

The game is very "generous" when it comes to getting twins, and they are always the same gender. I think the fertile trait has been what practically guarantees it.

Dylan and Zephyr were the only weird case. The game randomized their genetics between Asian and White with different skin tones. Arihi received the massage, Calum and Arihi both had the fertile trait, they were conceived with the Lay-Line Lot Trait in the waterfall on Mua Pel'am, Arihi recieved the massage through the pregnancy, and I added the Lay-Line trait to the home lot after Arihi was well into the pregency. I think that combination guaranteed getting twins, and I would have been surprised if they didn't get twins.

It might be worth noting that I made Calum by restyling a twin of my SimMersona Dylan Zalrian. The idea was to retain Dylan's Physical features in a new sim. As odd as it may be, every Sim by the name of Dylan Zalrian in my gallery has a high chance of being a twin of another Dylan Zalrian when I made a new save. If playing with genetics and creating twins had an effect, I have no idea, but Calum and my Dylan sims tend to get twins without much effort. Most of them have been twin boys, but there was an instance of twin girls. The twins Dylan and Zephyr were not originally intended to be twins, and I was originally trying to create my simself without cheats. As things are, nothing is as I originally planned.

The Dylan Zalrian in my Shared Gallery just reminded me of Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys in Pokémon. I admit that they are all clones of each other that have been slightly edited over time. In my defense, I started over when I got new packs, and I was learning the game.

None the less, my games have a LOT of twins, and I need to stop experimenting with getting twins. I just really want to get triple play with a sim. I know the achievement is easier with pets.

Edit: Because I need to make things more confusing, the current Calum is a clone of the Original Calum because the Original Calum became Hysterical and died from Laughter while swimming in the ocean.
    edited September 2020
    @haneul The only in game born twins in the Public Gallery are Dylan and Zephyr, the Elemental Twins.

The other naturally born twins I still have saved in my private Gallery are Zale and Zephyr the merman twins.

Among the mermen in the Public Gallery, Blaise and Will are twins made in CAS.

Calum is essentially the twin of a twin of a twin of the original sim I made for my Mersona. Merman Dylan Zalrian is the name of my public profile page, but I haven't active in the water this year.

The thing that might be of interest to anyone that wants to include Dylan and Zephyr in their game is their unique combination of traits. They are both mermen, but they also have the hidden Sulani Mana trait that can only be inherited without cheats. Arihi was Island Elemental that passed the trait onto them. Just thought I would mention that they have an occult status that would normally require the Child of the Islands trait to get.

As it turns out, the Sulani Mana trait is 100% guaranteed if one of the parents have it, and it gets passed down to twins. Dylan and Zephyr's family history of twins might influence genetics too. That's actually something I want to figure out with the Kailani Legacy. If twins are common in the family, will I only need the fertile trait to get twins almost every time?
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    “Falling in Love with Dash (and Max)” part 4

So! First! Good news! I did it! It worked, without mccc! Uncle Dash exists now!

WTPa23y.png

The trouble is, a mother exists now also, soooooo hmmm. Is it ok to just delete her? I feel bad doing that, you know? And what if it undoes his Uncle status?

Tw6sY1f.png

Anyway, reporting in now on Max’s promises that convinced Uncle Dash to buy him a robot!

“Hey, remember what I said about how we’re square now, on the missed Christmases and stuff?”

k9QsJHD.png

“If you get me this awesome robot, we’ll say it’s all good.”

6oMzfhC.png

“If you get it I’ll always do my homework.”

CWBSfzG.png

He had a wonderful time doing homework with his friends one Saturday:

18N3shJ.png
    eF5M7vB.png

Although, in the end, he was not thrilled with the results. He still got full credit for it though!

AsTlKgt.png

“I’ll load the dishwasher”

tFSdpZZ.png

He loads the dishwasher autonomously!!

See? I was playing as Dash, and I saw Max going to the kitchen, so I followed him. That was not even his dish! He just went in there to clean it up!!

522FtkP.png

Shnk3CT.png

And here, he seems a bit perturbed that Dash and Darius are not cleaning up after themselves.

CGBs1Ot.png

But look how adorable he is!

61qol8T.png

For some reason he loves doing dishes :smile:

eGZTshZ.png

“I’ll set the table”

k9HW0CK.png

He happily sets the table

AhMtSWA.png

Dash praises him for it, and Max says, “All I did was set the table, sheesh.” :D

gIhTNMC.png

“I won’t dump paint on the floor”

jz9JaYA.png

I have no pictures to represent this, because he never does it! Lol!

“I won’t have a ‘bear phase’.”

6qFTYp1.png

So far this is the only “Bear Phase” he’s had!

4qbGNtT.png

f4gTBVf.png

ShDozgu.png

“I won’t tease you about grown-ups.”

uNCItQH.png

Ok, he did actually do that, but with a slightly different outcome!

tnCOklb.png

Dash has figured out that he is kidding around!

h3mJ9Rw.png

“I’ll put books away.”

NVsyjrh.png

Ok, this might not sound like much, but there are often many books laying around. Which is odd, because Dash is “neat” Here are just a few pictures of him doing it

QEVFK08.png

HjOvvK2.png

xm9SVyN.png

Even at his club hangout he does it! Autonomously! (Different club, not the Renegades)

KseywXr.png

“Ok, ok, I’ll tell you what, I’ll stop being evil.”

T9SPIK9.png

This is as evil as he gets, I don’t think it’s so bad.

z1UkWZn.png

He’s kinda “Show-Offy” when he wins.

tjrFaYG.png

But ……

SsgLY3L.png

N52FcKi.png

when he loses …

WCUQm6S.png

He’s kinda awful

d8OTr6M.png

And his friends leave

zJIhxSx.png

And he stomps around furiously!

KafiF62.png

And Uncle Dash gives him a hug.

lI14OPt.png

And he decides to play on his iPad (still slightly crabby)

cjZjPx2.png

Dash decides ‘I need a drink to deal with this.’

fGzNvYE.png

Take note of where Max is sitting…..

6QGV98I.png

KL9nuhI.png

Because the second that Dash sat down, Max slid over there so fast, I blinked and did a double take. It was instantaneous!

2HwSlfr.png

And moments later….

5UcqCBF.png

Laughing again!

z8jOmLt.png

(C’mon @RedDestiny92 , you know you love him! :wink:)

Sorry, comments are jumbled and there aren't many. I'm still trying to figure out how to have time to comment. I'm supposed to go to bed by 2, and that actually made me cry a little the other day. During the night is the only time I have to myself, and now I'm supposed to cut it down to 2 hours? Ok, sure. This is depressing...

@haneul
    Congrats to Ian for being accepted to so many distinguished degree programs. Very impressive. Does he have many skills?

Both he and Lawrence look great.
    Thank you! Yes! He has tons of skills. It’s actually Lawrence who was accepted. He is one of my “Super Sims.” Meaning that I’ve played him forever. And every skill and trait he has is one he actually earned, lol! I cheat so many skills now, it’s terrible! But Ian and Lawrence got all of theirs the hard way. He’s also sporting a beard for the moment, to see if it makes him look old enough to be a professor : D
    O6GASaD.png

Wx2xv9f.png

And he has 18,000 points to spend, lol, and Idk what to get for him. :sweat_smile:

tbYNoiT.png

So, Idk where I am in this mess of commenting, lol, but I see a comment about Deli’s thoughts about homework vs Vampire-like decisions. I think I’d choose homework too, in that case.
    However, Darius was really being sensible for once
    I don't get why you snapped at him. He wasn't wrong. We don't see him often and if you're having some trouble with something, which it kind of seems like you are, he might be able to help you more than the rest of us can. Barin's a vampire like you.

It’s sad that she has those things to think about. That her existence isn’t normal. Her life really is so complicated. I can see why homework and grades are good things for her. She probably needs to feel in control of at least 1 thing in life. Heaven knows, her love life is going nowhere! Lol :smiley: Idk. Doing all that homework sure keeps that GPA up there, yikes! And that was good that she realized the difference between she and Dysis, and the reason the family wasn’t trying to stop Dysis from working on things.
    When Dysis finished her presentation, she felt accomplished (never again would she nearly get a failing grade for not presenting).
    Can I get a halleluiah!?! Lol :D

But that was really great that the whole family got together for the Lunar New Year. And yes, the bad weather on their holiday is disheartening

The picture taking did look like a nightmare! Lol. But they are very nice! Especially the first one. For once Asher isn’t playing favorites!

And yes! “Real” Deli does look super super sweet! I think she’s quite pretty too!

I wish I still had Photoshop, because in the process of making “real” Thorne, his skin got lighter, and I can’t seem to fix it, it just gets redder with the editing tools I have *waa* lol

edVEbpv.jpg

What is the meaning of the New Year’s bows? Lol, I am very American too, and I don’t know :p It’s a beautiful setting! And did you make that pose? Or are you learning to put your Sims into premade ones? I’ve heard it’s very complicated.

You think Thorne needs professional help? Lol, I’m pretty sure he does. Don needs to tell him that though, because he’s not going to figure it out himself.

I’m glad you like Danni. She is the most darling little thing. Always smiling! I thought I gave her genius for her trait, but maybe it was cheerful, lol, I’ll have to look.

What I love most about her times with Don is how much attention he pays her. If you notice in the pictures, he’s always looking down at her while they walk, sneaking glances at her when they play, watching her as she runs, etc. I can’t make that happen, he just does it. They are great together.

As for her harboring resentment, she’s never been told what Don did to her mom. Mary-Alice was even very careful that Don didn’t have a chance to apologize to her while Danni could hear him. She doesn’t want Danni to have any preconceived notions about him.

Danni calls Phillip “Dad” That’s why she calls Don “Papa” (Italian for Dad), and Don didn’t want her to have to learn to speak differently in front of him, because with everyone else she says “My mom and dad,” and means Mary-Alice and Phillip. So, for her to have to stop and “correct” herself by saying stepdad instead would be troublesome for her. So Don told her to just call Phillip “Dad” when she’s talking about Phillip to Don. I hope that made sense, lol

And yeah, see? Dyna’s grades suffered from those glitches. That would be the part I would try to fix by cheating. lol Because it’s not their fault, you know?

Lawrence’s science store sells crystals, elements (and the display for them), minerals, fossils, posters relating to science, and the kid’s laboratory. He also sells electronics. He is a very techy type. I can’t remember the whole inventory, but as a scientist he decided (yes it was him, not me – lol) that he should have a specialized store! :D I’ve gotten so many new packs lately I should look through and see if there are other things I can add to it. :smile:

And ok, I did think that doing animations would take quite a long time, but really “techy” people seem to know short cuts for so many things, so I am never sure.

I can see how a fame related aspiration would make Darius silly. Famous people are often “silly” At least in my opinion! :D And yes, if Dyna has higher skills in those areas, she should win. But, as you stated, the game can be pretty random sometimes! So, you never know, right?

Do you plan to have Dysis marry Rashad? I’m asking because I want to see a wedding! Lol! Not trying to uncover plot twists :wink:

And wow! That’s really something! Only 11 vampires in your whole game? So, it doesn’t seem like there’s much chance for the Fier vampires to be able to marry other vampires. That makes it much harder for them, knowing that their significant other will age and die no matter what.

I remember that Asher is pretty vehement about not having many vampires around. He might be over doing it though! Yikes.

Well, I guess Asher will have to make some new investments, or write a few more books so the family continues to have enough money, lol
    Thanks for such thoughtful comments. They really make me think carefully about the direction in which my story is going.
    Thanks very much for saying this. I’m glad I’m … helping? Lol, I’m not sure if that’s the right word, because maybe I’m complicating things! Ha! But I know what you mean. It happens to me sometimes too. An angle I hadn’t thought of will pop up, and I’ll think, hmmm, I have to add another chapter to the story! Lol

Well, here’s a bit more information about the Lunar New Year! Money! That’s what those decorative red envelopes are in the game? Money holders? I assume that $10,000 is not a normal amount for gifting! Lol!

Richard doesn’t seem to understand how money works! Lol. Because whatever it was that he wanted, he can go by 100 of them now! :D Justine is super cute! Did Rex get money too? Or is he too little?

I think I’ve asked you before, and you said Asher hisses, but does he do any other creepy things? He obviously doesn’t have the undead aura that Vlad has. I don’t have the vampire pack, but I hear lots about it! Lol I was wondering about it because the game doesn’t actually recognize great grandchildren, does it? But those kids are fine around him.

And wow! Great great grandchildren who are teens already? Crazy! And I’m sure they were thrilled to get money :sweat_smile:

Dysis is so cute! Scolding herself for thinking about Rashad :D And I agree with her. The flower arranging course’s grade shouldn’t even go on the GPA, it’s a “fun” elective. Well, whatever, she’s satisfied with her grades, and that’s important!

“Real” Asher looks super cool! It did come out very well! Very close to his Sim. He’s so young looking though! Like wow! He could pass for 16, easily. Crazy stuff!

@Daravi

Oh! I’ve just seen the update where Wilhelm came home for the holidays. What a terrible thing to have to say “And met his two daughter.” Can you imagine? How awful to know they’ve never seen you before, and you have no idea if you’ll ever see them again.

And I’m not convinced that another baby is the best choice right now, but there wasn’t much they could do back then.

Yes, I hate it when Sims randomly stop cooking! That’s happening to me much more frequently since one of the latest patches.

And lmao that they paid Luisa to stop singing! Lol!

@Daephene

Hey, great to hear that the scientist career is working! Not too many issues with plants :smile:

The criminal career does seem like a good choice for Klaatu, because the alien interactions for mean and mischief are pretty funny. And a relief from the normal ones. :D

Ha! Amelia! Such drama! Great pictures of her there!

@Dust_Bunny2010

Omg, nightmare about your save! And you had all of it so perfectly planned!

I’m also sorry that you were sick for a long time, and your laptop broke! Yikes!

I did wonder where you’d gone!

Anyway, May seems like she’s going to be quite entertaining too! And if she starts dating I’d Love to see who’s good enough for her, because I cannot think of anyone at all!

@JadedJane

What traits did you give Sheldon? Lol, He’s so odd in the show, I don’t know how you could duplicate that in the Sims! :D It sounds very fun though.

@Metior_Ice

I never thought about the Paragons that way. But you’re right, most of them are not portrayed as wonderful people. Very stuck up, for sure. Only into good looks. I’m not surprised that they want Dylan and Zephyr in their club. I’ve never thought of them as mean, but geez! Now it almost sounds like they are drifting towards evil! I mean, if they wanted Damion in their club when Vlad thought he was iffy? That’s not a good thing! Lol!

I am not fond of the clubs that come preset with the game. I change the Paragons into either all teens, or all young adults, and have them do completely different things. “Trying on clothes” as a club activity, umm no. Lol

The Renegades are all children now. It’s basically just another League of Adventures, because not all of the premade kids can fit in that club. They go to parks and play on equipment and slide on waterslides, etc. Lol, maybe one day I’ll play with the “dark side” of the Sims. But in reality, when your everyday life is troublesome, happy Sims are the cure! :blush: But wow! Thanks for the deep thoughts there. These renegades will certainly be a force for good, but that’s been done purposely by me. Your thoughts are very cool, with the premade club. They do all need healing, certainly. And Max could lead them there if he healed for sure.

I don’t want the Get Famous pack, so I really don’t know how reputations work. But it sounds like reputations make the clubs choosier. Which is cool!

Thorne and Don have a very complicated past. I’m not sure how much of the story you’ve read, but if you read chapter 21 – or even the last Part (3) of that chapter then you will see why Thorne is unstable, often. The specific reason for the dark thoughts right now has not been revealed yet :blush: Thank you very much for asking!
    Chapter 21: A surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

@Lyrie

Lmao, I kept thinking this too!
    I was thinking for a while the only way was to axe Dec off
    But I was like … God.. that’s so dark! Lost her grandparents, lost her mom, now her dad too!!!Yikes, there has to be another way! Lol

And yes, I wasn’t even thinking about Brandie and Yu. They would be great as someone to care for Hazel until “weird Daddy” gets better

I’m glad to hear that you think Beck is helping Nessa cope with all the neediness that surrounds her. He doesn’t come off as needy, just very sweet. Which she definitely needs! I hope they can be together somehow.

Lmao, I was pretty sure that Nick was the shirtless teen! I think that horrid marriage must’ve calmed him down a wee bit, but he can still keep up with Amelia, so that’s good. Lmao

Thank goodness about Tucker and Rachel. And wow! Your mods made that take a week to get over? I can’t stand it when it lasts 24 hours! Lmao. Of course, with Vanilla games you seem to get the same reaction from someone flirting at your Sim, and your Sim rejecting them as they do from your Sim actually going after someone else and woohooing with them! Lol. Not too realistic.

It’s nice getting to know Terrence and Nayeli! They are really cute together. She is beautiful! And OMG, right? Why does everything happen in the bathroom, honestly? :D Well, neither of them seem to mind at all. And oh my, they seem to have celebrated a bit too much that evening, ha!

That engagement party looks very cool. Did they get a gold star party award for it? It is nice to see everyone together again! I just wish Aubree was there. Lol, it was funny, you had to mention 2 times that Nayeli scarfed down her food/drink. I guess she’s a quick eater!

I hope that Daniella was able to help Vanessa, even if it is just by being supportive. That’s what Nessa needs right now. And I always love seeing Pinky! She’s still adorable. She’ll have to have pink hair until the day she dies, because otherwise what could they call her? Lol! That’s great that she’ll have a big part in the wedding. I didn’t remember that she was in foster care, but the 3 of them are great friends now, so that’s nice. :smile:

I don’t know what you should do next???
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    @AlwaysAsking Damion’s reputation is so bad that he has to bribe other sims if he wants friends. That was his reputation when the Paragons wanted to invite him in. I don’t really prefer the dark side of the sims, but the story for my legacy required a sim to be created with specific abilities that could actually accomplish killing the twins. I made the twins so hard to kill because normally I don’t like seeing the sims I care about die.

I actually plan on doing something with Damion’s need to bribe other sims for friendship.
    @AlwaysAsking killing the twins actually got to me a bit. Dylan and Zephyr are two of the most inseparable sims I ever created. Not only are they best friends forever, but they get a perpetual happy moodlet that probably comes from growing up in a happy family. This happy moodlet is felt when the twins visit family and family visits them. Also, Dylan and Zephyr can always count on the other for support. I had to take a divide and conquer approach because I don’t think it would have been possible to kill them if they were near each other. The moodlets they get from their familial bond is that strong.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

Don is such a good dad to Danni, shes so
    adorable.
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    @haneul I know, I hate her too, but honestly playing someone who is flawed without being exaggerated comically might be fun. Besides, May might just have many surprises to her. ;)

@AlwaysAsking Thank you, it feels nice to be remembered. I miss Luise too. I think I have a "Backup of a backup" of her hidden somewhere in a very old USB, but that's 4 generations lost, and it makes me feel sad to lose all that progress. I do miss her though, and maybe someday might boot up that save, but well, now you know the mystery of Luise. ;) I also missed your stories, AND your good-looking sims.

Short update, mostly because I'm still getting the hang of May and don't know how I want her to proceed yet.

jFAyiWx.png

First thing she bought with her hard-earned money, a bike. 'It'll keep my legs toned and it's a lot easier than pilates.'

PnmHZIb.png

It's not what you know, baby, it's who you know!

oweA9lN.png

A perfectly acceptable meal. Anything with nectar in it.

foSO7C6.png

A chance encounter with a global superstar. Time to build up that readership and client base. 'Too bad that hair is so last century. It isn't even a classic! Mademoiselle would roll in her grave if she saw a woman of the silver screen with hair like that.'

itWsNKm.png

Despite her snobbery, even May couldn't resist the childhood impulse and excitement of meeting Father Winter.
    I'm so done with this war. I'm officially tired of this war on behalf of my Sims now, since I have reached 1918 in my game, seven long sim days until the day of destiny of November the 9th, 1918, until the war is finally over.

Luisa tried to distract her daughters from the hunger. They have their fruits and vegetable from the garden, which has softened the hunger a little bit, but it didn't last long.

ZaAi53x.png

Of course Viktoria came over to see the new born baby girl Johanna. So Luisa took the chance to get some sleep.

dyxWAkQ.png
    UhS5CXH.png

It's cold in the house, only the living room is heated. Both older sisters try to stay warm.

IPaJaE6.png

Lonely christmas dinner, with linghtening a candle of hope.

3JBxKoi.png

I swear the game knows what I'm playing, maybe reading the claender or so. Luisa got nothing from the presents under the christmas tree, and both children received a lump of clay.

LUUVYfX.png

Surprise visit from Wilhelm. The daughter were happy. But the marriage is struggling. Wilhelm denied the welcome hug from Luisa. At least he played with all the children.

v6moxm5.png
    @AlwaysAsking

Yes it's terrible, but I thinks he would has gotten pictures from them, more difficult it is for the children. I think, the kids should react more shy when they have met their father for the first time, since he is tall and unknown to them, even when they saw his picture.

I love this episode of Dash and Max, what a well-behaved child. :D
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hello everyone! Ok so I did a playthrough with my main Beauchamp Legacy save. I hope you enjoy!
    Comments and mentions first:)
    @metior_ice I hope Reef is able to help Zephr and Dylan! I was floored by the previous updates! He makes for a handsome merman!
    @haneul Fortunately the fire only damaged the floor and the oven. Myron was able to repairo and clean the floor. LOL, Myron and Tobias are close but they love to tease each other :)
    Wow! Deli has a full plate with the number of classes she’s taken!
    They had a very busy New Year’s celebration. I hope Deli can come to terms with her life state. I know it must be very difficult for her.
    @daravi Poor Luisa. She’s having such a difficult time. And expecting a third baby!
    I so loved what you did to Windenberg! It does look better with more trees:)
    @dust_bunny2010 I remember you!! I have missed your sims and their stories!
    I am so sorry about your saves. That’s awful! I have lost saves before, I had a 15 generation on one on the XBOX console and lost all saves when I had a software update. I felt sick.
    I really enjoyed reading about May. She sounds like a very interesting character and I am looking forward to seeing more of her!
    Ok I saw your latest post! I really enjoyed reading about May! I love her comments!
    @lyrie Thank you for liking my Myron and Delaney!
    @daephene I was laughing at Amelia’s facial expression! Sometimes sims make some hilarious facial expressions at the wrong time! XD
    I really enjoyed the engagement and wedding photos!
    @duvelina Lucy’s life seems ideal for her, but it seems like her kids are less than happy. Lucy is beautiful btw and I love her hair!
    @ryttu3k I love your Sandtrap Flat! I really like the layout and decor. Honestly, I have had so much fun playing Wacky Roomates with Kylo, LT. Agnon, Rey, and alternate reality Joanna. I’d rather play them than any of the SW missions on Batuu lol!! XD OMG Yes!! It would so fun to introduce the original trio!! I totally want to.
    @kotekya Yes lol! I swear they are such flammable family! Ianto is an adorable baby, although I am sorry about all his health problems. That makes for such a difficult childhood
    I especially liked the latter half of the post. Its always nice to the family enjoying time together!
    @alwaysasking I like your Don with the longer hairstyle. Danni and Don are so cute together (that is such a great idea for a sand box!!)
    I really enjoyed watching Danni and Don bond together. Brindleton Bay is such a beautiful place for them to walk. I am a tad bit worried about Thorne...What is causing his headaches?
    @lucy_henley I really enjoyed watching the girls explore the jungle!
    @reddestiny92 Is that Morgyn with the blue-dyed hair! I like the change. What happened between Morgyn and Knox?
    @beardedgeek I like Lesley Green! She seems like an interesting person1!

So I am still playing my Beauchamp family founders. Last time I focused on Frank and Roseanne the grandparents. This go around I wanted to focus on their son Cody and daughter-in-law Melusine. Cody is an only child and a detective. He married his wife Melusine MacMuruch when they were in their very early 20s. They have 4 children together (triplet daughters and a son)
    You might recognize Mel. She is Rosie Fontenot’s and Rachel Silversweater’s mom. She drives poor Rosie and Clint crazy. Clint has nicknamed her the “Battleax.” Never to her face of course lol. Mel has the resting witch face. Well, because she is a witch! Although she has showed little to no interest in developing her skills until recently. Melusine is originally from Windenberg Island. Her family has lived on the same estate for generations and own/run a fairly successful fishing business. Why so successful? Because they’re merfolk! Mel’s dad is a merman..but... he kind of broke with tradition and married a witch from a minor spellcasting family. They had 3 kids -one merman, and 2 witch daughters. Neil, Melusine, and Maribelle.
    yK5nug6.png
    They all live long distances from each other and seldom see each other due to careers and family duties. They bypass this by renting a resort in Sulani for a few weeks in winter every year to spend some quality time together. I.e., I put the siblings and their significant others in the same household and transfer them to my “resort” lot. This was a fun gameplay
    Here’s some background:
    Melusine’s youngest sister Maribelle is a famous artist living in Brindleton Bay.
    She’s the redheaded gal on the left, the pasty pale dude in the middle is her second husband Harry. He’s a vampire
    7JTgXcY.png
    She’s in her mid to late 40s. She married young and moved to Brindleton Bay with her first husband (his name is Brennan) They had a son Oscar together, but Brennan left her for another woman shortly after Oscar was born. Maribelle was able to support herself with her paintings and raised her son on her own for a few years. She was on vacation in Sulani when she met her current husband Harold, aka Harry, Morecombe. Harry was also on vacation. Lo and behold they later found out they were practically neighbors! Harry is an ancient vampire (he’s not sure how many centuries and doesn’t really care) and a famous novelist. Harry is a very cheerful guy and always manages to live in the present AODHVCf.png
    They fell for each other almost instantly, married and had 1 daughter together, Joanna (y’all see her a lot). Harry also adopted Oscar and raised his stepson as his own. Joanna is a bit different because she was born as a witch/vampire hybrid. Harry has 2 older sons from previous relationships centuries ago, Griffin and Barnaby.
    Harry and Maribelle love children and are quite family oriented. They wanted more, but it never happened, so they opened their home to foster children. I use them as my foster family and send all my orphan/neglected children to live with them. I love Harry and Maribelle, they are both free-spirited and are consummate hippies. I would imagine their house reeks of patchouli and other herbs-not-legal-in-all-states-except-for-medical-usage…
    Harry also gets to visit his little brother Capn Eddie who lives in Sulani full time. iIfLps1.png
    They lost contact for many decades. Eddie (Edmund) had smuggled himself in a coffin on a ship for some sightseeing about 150 years ago. Lo and behold it was shipwrecked during a storm on Mua Pulem and he never left. He’s quite a character. All the Sulani locals call him Capn Eddie
    Neil MacMuruch, the oldest sibling (mid to late 50s and rapidly approaching 60), inherited the family estate and family business and never left Windenberg. A2XqEaX.png
    He settled down with this high school sweetheart and they quickly had a daughter Agnes together, but his she died during a thunderstorm and was lost at sea. He was heartbroken. Agnes was a toddler at the time. Neil raised her on his own. She grew up, became an archeologist, and had a son of her own. Neil loves mixology and later purchased an old pub near downtown Windenberg. Z3nW1hS.png
    His elderly but dapper father helps him run the fishing business and pub. Happily for Neil, love did come his way for a second time, Miranda Casteneda, of Oasis Springs, was taking a weekend getaway to see the sights in Widenberg and walked into his pub one day. rHs3cEH.png
    She was quite taken with the merman. Miranda works as a journalist and has worked hard to maintain a successful career, however she has always dreamed of settling down and starting a family. They turned out to be a great couple together and have a young daughter named Anna I actually found Miranda walking around as a random townie and I fell in love with her instantly. He’s cheerful, outgoing, and creative while she is romantic, family-oriented, and gloomy. I thought they’d be a good match. Turns out they are!
    Fun in Sulani

Anyway I had like 300 screenshots that all look amazing but I am keeping it as brief as possible here
    They do the usual Sulani activities: Tanning XvuTOAx.png
    Kava drinking Wj2U7Vm.png
    Outrigger canoeing Hv0csAT.png
    Snorkeling sxrdgwR.png
    Jetsking 5pL8A3C.png
    Some more enthusiastic than others Leyh4QM.png
    Being their mermaidy (merman?) self (Neil) yEXfyjx.png
    Family Bonding Time:
    The inlaws seem to get along really well. Harry and Cody love to fish. Harry’s bro Capn Eddie stopped by and gave them some fishing lessons OvH5vqE.png
    Checking out the fire festival in O’hanali Town (sorry spelling) qX5ikzC.png
    Yoga TN7jDZG.png
    Showing off all the muscles from the swimming. “Cough” what swimming did you do Harry? None jHGWF7I.png
    Lots and lots of meal time! GZUrbv6.png
    Melusine has shown interest in developing her spellcasting powers, Maribelle is far more skilled and offered to train her older sister Qe2sKvd.png
    That quickly degraded into some sibling rivalry and a duel rc53nDG.png
    Fun with Capn Eddie
    Harry stopped by one morning to see his brother Eddie. MwZhkDl.png
    Eddie settled down with Nalani Mahi’ai. They had 2 sets of twins together. Eddie took Nalani’s last name so he’s not a Morecombe anymore. APcK4zN.png
    Capn Eddie has a fun idea! p8Lt3xs.png
    Lets build some sandcastles!! PyqQp1A.png
    Done! mEAWov9.png
    Yeah, y’all may have gone a bit overboard o3CtmJP.png

Not all Play, Gotta Work Some Too
    Harry and Maribelle don’t just use this vacation time for recreation. They both draw a ton of inspiration from the islands to get their creative juices flowing. Maribelle is currently painting the scenery. She’s been busy! d0uBS08.png
    Ws2eovG.png
    Harry wrote 7 excellent and masterpiece level novels rStX20D.png
    He sent them off for publishing LNLa0ae.png
    Couple Time
    Of course each couple spent tons of time together. Harry and Maribelle really like the hot tub
    08X1UUV.png
    iAIJ1vr.png
    IPNRcDB.png

Neil and Miranda were practically having a second honeymoon
    4S3N2pN.png
    D6SWo5c.png
    tGG4Pt5.png

The Gift
    For those of you with Ecoliving. Have you seen this?!
    Neil found the rare form of the Heart of Sulani while deep sea diving. He gave it to Miranda as a gift. 8xytq8n.png
    I got this really sweet message that popped up GhMjhI2.png
    Basically Miranda loved her gift so much she gave him a rose with a message stating “I love the joy you bring to my life every waking moment of every day”
    ILbKraz.png

Mermaid powers and mysterious monsoons
    Neil really likes using his mermaid...oops...merman powers
    Showing off his azure dolphin bD5n0P4.png
    Swimming. Its too cold to swim around Windenberg rZ188O3.png
    EA open up our oceans!!
    Miranda really likes Mermaid’s kiss Amh9f2B.png

Neil has the storm chaser trait and loves crazy thunderstorms. He basically does this every year. Meteorologists are baffled for the storms this time of year, but we know why lol. He called a monsoon! WZ4lrQZ.png
    He loves to swim around during a thunderstorm 6bo5pIA.png
    New Years!!
    Near Year’s rolls around they make toasts and celebrate gIsc4Ff.png
    6QOmyAX.png

Everyone went home the next day

Till next time!
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited September 2020

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-The first thing I did was apologize for the first date and asked her why she even bothered to ask me out again. Josie told me that it wasn’t that bad, she basically said she could tell I was nervous and that I was trying way too hard. And, she said, as fix up dates go, well, most of the time the guys is way worse than described, but in my case it was just the opposite. Then she said I was way more handsome than she was led to believe, OK, she thinks I’m handsome. And that she kind of had the impression from our introduction and a bit on the date that I was not a j*rk, and that I was probably a good husband and father. Those things outweighed my inept dating skills for her, I guess.
    We talked a bit about our lives, I asked her if it was taboo to talk about our spouses, like if that was a thing. She told me that it was unrealistic, her husband, Lenny Aguilar, is still a big part of her life because they have a school age daughter, Izzy, short for Isabel. And she figured that Becca was a pretty big part of my life too. So we just avoided making them the main topic. We talked about a lot of stuff, about naming our kids, growing up and our education. She had grown up with only her mother, her father was never in the picture. She and her mother were not well off, they lived in a trailer park and money was always an issue for them. When she finished high school she enrolled in community college and worked at the same diner with her mother while she went to college part time. Eventually, she transferred to a bigger and better University close to Sim City and moved there. She wanted to be an artist, like Than. That’s when she met her husband, bowling, small world again. She told me that the biggest thing, or the thing she liked the most when she met him was that he made her laugh a lot. He wanted to be a stand up comic and she said they both had big dreams, that was something they both shared. When Izzy came along, well, she had to drop out of school, it was too hard to be a mother and work and go to school, which I totally get. And that she eventually came to realize that she didn’t have the talent to make it as an artist, she said. So when Izzy was old enough to start school, Josie went back to college and changed to an Art History major, so she could still work in the art field, she said that if she couldn’t be a real artist, well, then she could at least work in the field somehow. That was when the marriage started to fall apart, Lenny was struggling to make it as an entertainer and refused to give up on his dream, while Josie changed, she gave up on her dream and refocused on something else. She said that it eventually became a huge wedge between them, and that they lost something in the process. That somehow they became just friends, and that the romance between them died, which led to the divorce. By then they had moved to San Myshuno, Lenny lives there still. But Josie got a job at that art gallery in Magnolia Promenade after graduation and so she and Izzy moved to Oasis Springs. She told me her boss, the owner of the gallery, had given her a break by hiring her, that she felt he really took a chance on her and she loved working for him.
    Then I told her about Than, how he was an artist, and she cut me off and asked me if I meant “The Than Jeffries”, yeah she said it like that, like Than was some movie star or something, it sounded totally weird. When I told her yes, she said she knew his work, that he was a phenomenal artist and that his work was incredible. Ok, I guess I kind of knew he was good, but well, not that he was famous in art circles. Then I told her how I had once asked him to paint something for the bathroom, and how he had acted all offended over it. And she laughed, Josie has the most beautiful laugh, full and throaty and sexy, it’s the most wonderful sound I’ve ever heard and when she laughed I got goose bumps and butterflies, good ones, in the pit of my stomach. And I suddenly thought that her husband, the one that made her laugh a lot, must have totally fallen in love with her over that laugh. I can imagine he was offended, Omar, she said, I’m the kind of artist you ask to paint something to go with the couch, that I can do, but not someone like Than Jeffries. And she laughed again, it filled up the whole restaurant, it was like the sound was magical. I wanted to make that woman laugh again.
    We talked some more and then when we both got up to go to the restroom, well, I just leaned over and kissed her, I guess it took her off-guard, I was afraid for a moment she was going to slap my face, to be honest. But then, instead of that, she stepped closer to me and melted into my arms and we kissed again. It seemed to freeze time, it lasted forever while at the same time it was over too soon and when we finished, Josie turned and walked towards the restrooms. I just stood there and watched her, I was flustered, I guess. Then when I looked around, well, I saw Alexander Goth and Thomas Bachelor both looking at me from separate tables, I didn’t even know they were there before, and they both had these cheesy half grins on their faces. Yeah, small town, right. I tired to collect myself and went to the bathroom.
    When I got home from my date, Kaden was sitting in the living room watching cartoons, he and I both do that, I sat down and started talking about my date, I was still giddy from my 3 or 4 goodnight kisses, to be honest, then Samyr wandered in and sat down. And as I was talking to them, well, they got uncomfortable, I guess. Kaden finally said, dad, you got red lipstick all over, OK, like on your white jacket and face, so like we can totally tell how your date went, so, like, stop talking about it TMI, Ok. Then Samyr said, but this woman, Josie, she’s like a nice person, right, dad? Because some women, well, they just like guys if they have good jobs and nice houses and stuff, so you have to be really careful. I know that Samyr, I don’t think Josie is like that, plus, remember Aunt Dina and Aunt Jade introduced us and they are both savvy, smart women, so I think they would have known if she wasn’t a nice person, OK? Yeah, he said, OK, that makes sense. Samyr is a worrier, it’s something I’ve noticed since Becca died, I don’t think it was there before, but well, all of us have changed since that happened, I guess. So lesson learned, not too much sharing about my love life with my boys, I guess, I’m in uncharted waters here, OK.-

8f3t4Wy.jpg
    The second date.

C21g5h8.jpg
    The kiss.

jhH56Pe.jpg
    Recapping my date with Kaden and Samyr.

-We have Philip Goth staying with us for a few days, Alexander and Serena are finally taking that vacation together. Samyr has 2 twin beds in his room, so we are all set for him as to sleeping arrangements, plus that’s the biggest room, so it shouldn’t be too bad. The boys are thrilled, it’s like a big teen sleepover for them, I guess. Kaden is excited about it too, even though Philip is a good bit younger than him and all. Philip is the same age as Brodie Dillion I think, and the boys get along with him, so I’m hoping everything will work out. Hopefully, none of them will get one of those awful teen phases, jeez. I really hate when they get all moody and well, act like teens, I guess.
    Sunday afternoon I took all the boys fishing out behind the house, Philip came over earlier that morning and it took a while to get him all settled in and everyone fed, etc. We had a good day fishing, Philip caught a big salmon, pretty lucky for his first time. The boys caught a bass, a trout and some perch, so it was pretty exciting for them too I think. So, what I did was cook the salmon on the grill for supper, Philip was really excited that we were using his fish for dinner and all and it tasted really good too. Then I found out that there was unfinished homework, even Philip hadn’t done all of his, so I made the boys get on it. I helped Philip with his Geometry, he had some new theorems to learn and implement and, well, math is my thing, so I was able to help him with that and I think I did a good job making him understand it. He seemed to grasp it by the time we finished and he asked me for help with Geometry a couple more times while he was staying with us.
    The thing is, Philip is so much like his dad, a couple times when I saw him around the house it was like a flashback to when Alexander was that age and would come over to my house. He has short black hair and that lily white skin and his build and demeanor are so much like Alexander’s. Plus, he is so polite and well mannered too, I just hope my boys don’t rub off on him too much, just saying.
    On Monday, well, by the time I got home and made sure the boys were caught up on their homework, it was too late to do much. I was surprised to find out that Kaden had made grilled cheese sandwiches for everyone for dinner, none of the boys ever make anything but single servings. So I was sure to thank him and let him know that I was really grateful to him for taking care of dinner for all the boys, he actually blushed too. Then Philip and Samyr played games on the console, I guess Samyr had one that Philip wanted to play but didn’t have himself, so that seemed to keep them occupied till bedtime.
    Over the next two days the boys took turns doing things with Philip, they had made out a schedule, because at first they were arguing over him. Kaden played chess with him, he really was teaching him how to play chess, which I though was odd, seeing as how Alexander is a big chess player and all. Kaden also showed him some boxing moves on his punching bag a time or two. Zayn hung out with Philip in his room a lot, playing loud music on his boom box and showing him some dance moves, and endlessly talking about music it seems. And Philip and Samyr played a lot of games on the console and on the PC. So, I feel like we kept him pretty busy and hopefully he wasn’t too bored.
    Wednesday Philip went to the bowling practice with the boys and they must have had a good time, they got home completely knackered, but they were still talking about who said what to whom and who bowled what etc. as they went off to bed.-

gTGVdQ3.jpg
    A bit of fishing with the boys.

hpvkhsq.jpg
    Finishing homework before school.

ME10MJN.jpg
    Philip cleans up, unasked, no nagging required.

kuDUl1N.jpg
    Kaden makes grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner.

dj4GMCX.jpg
    This is the best game ever!!!

CZHWQpn.jpg
    Kaden teaches Philip chess.

g1g4Yjo.jpg
    Philip hangs out with the bowling team.

-Josie and I have been dating a while, the thing is, it’s hard, with kids and work, well, finding time to go out is problematic. We’re lucky to go out two times a week. The thing is, neither of us is ready to integrate our families, not just yet. We do have a standing “date” now. Josie is off on Mondays and I don’t go to work till 3PM, so I go over to her house. It was her idea, OK. Not that I wasn’t trying to come up with a plan myself, mind you. She flat out invited me over the first time, she said, well, she said to come prepared, as in bring protection Omar. I was as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof, I will say that. She answered the door in a bathrobe and under it she was wearing nothing. She literally attacked me the moment the door was closed and stripped off my clothes on the way to the bedroom, where she pushed me down on the bed naked and then dropped her robe and climbed on top of me. It was the hottest thing in the world, well, it sure felt like it to me, at the time, OK. Afterwards I asked her if she would be my girlfriend. She didn’t say anything, I got really scared then. OK, what exactly do you mean by that, Omar? I mean that neither you or I can date anyone else, that’s what I mean, and by the way, just so you know, I haven’t even looked at another woman since we met, OK. She laughed that laugh of hers then that drives me crazy, only this time she did it naked, wow. Well, she said, me neither, Omar. I’m not seeing anyone else and I don’t plan on it. The thing is, well, I’m not ready to get our kids together just yet, so if we could keep it between us, not make a big deal out if it just yet, then I’m fine with it. I said OK. I was not sure I was ready to do the whole family meeting thing just yet either. Probably not for the same reasons as Josie though. Her daughter is young, too young to meet just any guy, I get that. My boys, well, they are old enough to get me dating, but I’m not sure I’m ready to have Josie meet them, it may not go well, and I want her all to myself a while longer too.
    So, we have a standing date, OK, let’s just say it, a woohoo date, on Mondays. We do talk and stuff too though sometimes, before I have to leave for work and Izzy gets home from school. And we try to have an official date at least once a week, Josie has to do it when her mother can baby-sit or her ex has Izzy, so it’s not easy.-

LOGVF9n.jpg
    The standing Monday date.

lrKI1PM.jpg
    Um, well, a big part of the Monday dates.

@Daephene Hey, thanks for that screenshot tip, I'm going to try that, mix up my couple's screenies a bit.

@Metior_Ice You may already know this but, if you go into your profile preferences signature on here, there is a text box where you can put your Origin ID or blog address, and set it so that it shows at the bottom of every post. You may have noticed mine below and a few others who have either Origin ID's and or web links in this thread too. That way people can check out your gallery uploads whenever they take a notion.

@AlwaysAsking About setting up family relationships, in this game you may remember that I added Thomas Bachelor to the Goth household, he was Bella's brother Michael's son, parents died in mysterious accident etc. Well, to do that, I added Thomas to the Goth household in manage households and then edited them, you have to use CAS edit cheat I think, I made Bella's brother Michael using genetics, then set Thomas as his son, that automatically made Bella an aunt and Alex and Cass cousins. Then deleted Michael. The relationship does stay, by the way. I do stuff like that all the time, for example to have a child be raised by a grandparent etc.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you! You're right, I thought it was ironic for Lucy to think everyone was thriving and doing well while in reality, she has no idea what all of her kids are struggling with.
    @AlwaysAsking Yes! Another Dash and Max update! It looks like the new toy paid off.

@Daravi I'm really interested in your fantasy story. Consider me curious for the next update.

@sunblond I need to check that out, thank you.

@sarabeth2984 the Kailani Legacy will help Dylan and Zephyr. Until Dylan and Zephyr return to normal, I'm sure they'll have fun as ghosts once they are together again.

The Broken World Saga

The Kailani Legacy

A day before their birthday, Reef spent some time with the boys. Rylan preferred to do things on his own, so Reef focused his attention on Kylen. Reef worked on teaching Kylen new words, and every now and again, Kylen spoke "Flower Emojis." Reef didn't know where he learned the words, and then he remembered the fire that ruined their cardboard dance floor. At least Kylen learned how to say sorry.

[img][/img]50364851487_b287d2e859_b.jpg0636b690-fb17-11ea-b58c-0ad899c8d0ea by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50364687611_603d9ea577_c.jpg59196430-fb16-11ea-866f-06891da335dc by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Aging Up

I chose the outfits to make the Kailani Twins appear closer to the islands. In my mind, I think it would be cool if merchildren had a merform. Considering how they are still merboys, it just makes sense that they wear something they could wear if they had a tail. For now, I'm just imagining that they have a merform. The active wear will be a duplicate of the swimwear. Sulani has so much water, and they won't be visiting any other worlds as a Rule for this Legacy. If they are going to workout, it'll likely involve swimming.

Kylen Kailani (The Heir to the Kailani Legacy by a few milliseconds)
    For this Legacy Play Style, I already know that Kylen's aspiration will be to become a Musical Genius because that's the Aspiration that needs to be completed to set Dylan's Spirit free. His traits, however, will be totally random. So, Kylen is a Goofball.

[img][/img]50364851282_ef3cffaff0_k.jpge05236e0-fb19-11ea-866f-06891da335dc by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Everyday, Formal, and Active

[img][/img]50364724311_f3b6b80d34_c.jpg097C9213-9407-4E6C-B4A6-EC6F0755ADDB by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Sleep, Party, Swim

[img][/img]50364887022_23a1042acc_c.jpg001D7CA4-1390-4452-B8D8-092C9C744E1D by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Hot and Cold

[img][/img]50364725606_b8ecc1478c_c.jpg98597C84-FCB3-4428-A57E-6E75B8139097 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Rylan Kailani (The Spare to the Kailani Legacy by a few milliseconds)
    If something happens to Kylen or it looks like Kylen can't produce the next heir, Rylan has the trait that can mark the next heir. Rylan can also work toward completing the heir's required quest if something happens to the heir. Rylan rolled the Genius Trait.

Everyday, Formal, and Active

[img][/img]50364888762_c53ec57d29_c.jpg715AC03A-740E-42F5-B7BB-EA882823CEFE by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Sleep, Party, and Swim

[img][/img]50364723646_c187e06345_c.jpg1CE4A9BB-2F0D-47AF-BE37-490D32BCA5B4 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Hot and Cold

[img][/img]50364887587_5296b52807_c.jpg3D62BFDF-33BE-4138-9C11-48075D0059FB by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Apparently, Reef and Sara passed on good genetics. I think Sara's eyes are Brown and Reef's eyes are Blue. The merboys have a kind of hazel-topaz yellow looking eyes.

Shortly after the merboys aged up, everyone was exhausted, so the parents sprayed the monsters under the beds and they all went to bed.

[img][/img]50364687661_3ab4567091_h.jpg92d05530-fb25-11ea-ade1-0a470cdddf20 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The next morning during breakfast:

Rylan: "Man, I wish we had some new video games. All I have to play with is this toy that looks like a cat."

Kylen: "I don't know. Dad might accidentally start a fire trying to fix it after the next earthquake or volcanic eruption."

Rylan: "Nah, I think you are just over reacting."

[img][/img]50364851327_a38d838700_h.jpgdf155e30-fb26-11ea-9fcb-0676b3257eda by Metior Ice, on Flickr

I'm going to break the fourth wall here. Kylen my man, you have some awesome aspirations. I don't know what you will do with your Ninja Talents, but I know you would do something great with those skills.

[img][/img]50364851197_1949a4ff11_c.jpgf9d07a20-fb26-11ea-be8e-0630c6c0f8b4 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Kylen, this is not how you become a Ninja. Unless you were trying to make smoke bombs, then mission successful. But in all seriousness, he shouldn't be blowing up his classmates as a practical joke.

[img][/img]50363991718_d9802056b0_z.jpgefd743e0-fb27-11ea-93b6-0227414a18a0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr
    Now, this is kind of a sad observation. Zephyr's Spirit was trapped inside the Caldera Eco Center. I never saw Zephyr leave the lot he was trapped in, and he only appeared after 3 am during the late night. On Remembrance Day from 6 am to 2 am, ghosts are wandering the islands. As if in a cruel twist of fate, Dylan has slipped away from where his spirit is trapped and visits the Islands visited by Zephyr at different times. It's almost as if Dylan can wander the islands looking for his brother and always miss his chance to catch to him. I first ran into Dylan on Mua Pel'Am, and now, after Zephyr had his fight with Damion, Dylan appears on this island at time when he won't meet up with his brother. I don't know which is worse, being stuck in one spot cut off or being able to wander and still never find who you are looking for.

Dylan: "It feels like I've been wandering the islands for ages. Have you seen my brother?"

Reef: "I saved your brother from his prison and returned him to your home."

Dylan: "Home? I don't know why, but I can't seem to find my way there. Do you... Do you mind if we hang out? I never had a chance to thank you for helping me. I found it easier to continue wandering after what you said."

[img][/img]50364851357_516346300a_c.jpgdb8f80e0-fb28-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan: "Makoa! I'm glad to see that you're doing well! I wish more of the pod was here. It hurts seeing the islands get so sick."

Makoa: "It comes and goes, but this island has been fog free for a little while."

Dylan: "I'm happy to hear it."

Reef: "So, that's what your true form looks like."

Dylan smiled: "Yeah, it's a little weird not being able to see my fins, but just like a good song, I'm rolling with the flow."

Reef: "You don't get tired floating around."

Dylan frowned: "It happened so quick, and then, I found myself wandering. It's lonesome, but I keep thinking about what Zephyr would do in my situation. Man, if only I could find my way home, Zephyr would know the way. He'd point to a star and say. That's the way! I just know that he would know. I need to continue my search. it was nice chatting."

Dylan swam off and disappeared.

[img][/img]50364687681_08a3dd637d_c.jpg67e25ae0-fb29-11ea-b58c-0ad899c8d0ea by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Kylen thought: "These are some awesome tunes."

Sara: "Okay Rylan, you know how this works. Let's hug it out over making this mess."

Rylan: "Mom, we lost water because of the earthquakes and I'm so grungy. What are you doing?"

Sara: "Yeah, this isn't working as well as I thought either. Don't make a mess again, okay."

[img][/img]50364687391_a02590e7df_c.jpg91d1fb30-fb29-11ea-a0a7-0aa618a3b1e6 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Rylan: "I'm going to be a Junior Wizard!"

Kylen thinking to himself: "Is the plumbing working yet?"

[img][/img]50364851397_e79cfd3493_h.jpgabb11560-fb31-11ea-a2c3-0609d188dc84 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Also Rylan: "Ah Crinky, I didn't mean Junior Spellcaster."

Disclaimer: "Rylan does not know what a Spellcaster is, and Spellcasters can rest easy knowing that this is totally not a jab at certain spells that can go wrong..."

[img][/img]50363991823_73a086f081_h.jpgbb0bbf60-fb31-11ea-b436-02b1b53df25a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Sara: "I can't leave you boys alone for two 'flower emoji' seconds. Also, this is supposed to be my birthday. Why am I coming from work to this? I baked all y'all's cakes too!"

Reef: "Honey, you need help?"

Sara yells over the extinguisher: "Are you really asking that question?!"

[img][/img]50363991593_b02bdfd6d6_h.jpgdc016670-fb31-11ea-9f49-0a8426b3333e by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Reef: "Honey, the fire came back for round two!"

[img][/img]50363991738_6e408b64e1_h.jpgeaf140b0-fb31-11ea-b436-02b1b53df25a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

After Reef extinguished the fire, another volcanic eruption caused a gas leak with the stove. Reef was able to fix it without setting the house on fire! Reef has gotten pretty good at completing repairs, and he can do it in full SCUBA mode.

[img][/img]50364687486_5d0b9e63ea_b.jpge4302b00-fb32-11ea-85ca-027ec55895e0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Rylan: "And here we are left home alone. We decided to sneak off to the lounge and watch the weather channel. Some how, Dad pulls a professor oak and calls to check up on us. If he's at work, how does he know we are here?"

Kylen: "That's the craziest thing I've ever heard!"

[img][/img]50364687761_6c56276917_b.jpg1da9c5e0-fb37-11ea-be8e-0630c6c0f8b4 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Kylen: "Dad's a psychic drama llama."

[img][/img]50363991668_e9df954b9a_b.jpg2585cc00-fb37-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Random Townie: "Go home Calum, you've had too much Kava to Drink."

Calum: "I could have sworn someone asked for an Entertainer. I switched jobs just to do this."

Random Townie: "Just go home."

Calum: "But you have to admit, my timing is a work of art!"

[img][/img]50364851457_e4d244dd2d_h.jpg1176f350-fb38-11ea-93b6-0227414a18a0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

• LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Another comments post hopefully I will be able to update something regarding my sims too xD

All likes and awesomes are out! Keep u the excellent work plz!

@Alwaysasking

Don and Throne
    Aww Danni continues to warm my soul~ She is such a precious girl being worried about calling her stepdad 'dad' good for Don for putting that to rest! Don reminds me of Max, when they make little mistakes like that with their daughters from being new inexperience parents. It is pretty sweet and endearing when they are in that stage.

Don and Danni's relationship and time together even if he is just watching her play is wholesome~ <3

I like how Throne was great to hook Danni and her friend (and mom xD) up with a concert and back stage passes! I also saw his snob side come out with the comment like "of course he will do it he wants attention." lol. He is not doing well still within his head and it is affectiing Don more and more.... Throne needs therapy for real!

I can't even find them romantic anymore, because their is so much desperation, desperation to be waned and needed and assured and desperation to prove the same. *Sigh* I love it though, keep it up and I am tuning in.

Heh also meant to say, Danni was cute little munchkin trying to play it off like she did not like her kissy boys! LOL or maybe even she has her limits with them? Lucas is a cutie and grows up nice looking to me! :)

Dash and Max
    Aww I love your update what a neat idea using his facial expression then things that Max has done or did! Nice format!

I said it before but I always thought Max was a misunderstood boy who needed some love! I am glad to see his little friend group! What a interesting but sweet thing that he loves doing dishes!

Did Dash really react positive to making fun of adults? :O I wanna know how, bc I never had a sim to do that! Amazing! Yeeeeeeeesss no messes!

Aww my heart melted again when Max scooted closer when Dash sat down <3 I really love these too a lot!

Mention Responses
    I agree it is scary to know and see that, it because he does not take his wonderland pills, so everything is hard even caring for his little girl, but he is (I hope) trying to hang in there. LOL but I get you, trying to find a way that just does not kill him off was hard, I like your rehab idea!

Yes, Caroline is best friend and adviser to many, Vanessa, Amelia, she has wise advice to share, to bad I have no interest in playing her life xD She is cool but her husband is a little plain and her kid is literally insane/erratic.

Yes! It was a parenthood mood your kids/teens can come home with, it was embarrassed and it said she kept dropping and losing things all day. Including her tripping and dropping her lunch in the lunch room. Poor girl, Jesse would help her up quietly and go to get stuff to help clean it up/ a new lunch, and Illana would be yelling at all the laughing kids lol yep sounds right!

The kids used to leave their books all around yeah, but I got a mod for that lol because it would drive me nuts. The mod makes sure the homework is returned to all their inventory.

Hehehe, I am proud of Dec, he did not come back juiced, Tucker kept him in line which gives me hope even Tucker gets how important it is to help Dec (I say this bc mentioned before, Tucker, Rachel an Rod are very er blasé and unmotivated.

Hazel will one day catch her fish! And I am super excited to do more herbalism with Vanessa!

I know, I can't do that to her, unless a tragedy happens without my control. Yes, I was thinking it over, Hazel is comfortable with them, loves them, and already spends half her time there :expressionless:
    So I think she will be safe and happy there! :)

Yep, I love Beck for this, he does not need but he definitely wants, he is independent in himself but not so much that he shuts people out, he is sweet and a little quiet, but he is there for Vanessa. Not a whole week, I think about 4 days lol but all feelings were healing and their relationship was healing. I like the tweaks and realism mods can bring to the game with things like this.

They did get gold! The reward was tooooo perfect!!! 1,000 simoleons (for the cost of the wedding) a weeding arch an a few presents from friends, (a new stove, some house plant and a computer!) I had a blast throughout it the goals were so fun~

Heheh, yeah Nayeli surprised she does not have the glutton trait but she scarfed them down like a nut xD Kinda can't wait until she might do it with her wedding cake heh.

Pinky is love and life <3 Forever the pink hair must stay, her son has it too, I'll have to show you more about their lie when I play them, I decided to only update this thread with my mains Adler's and Stones and inbetween, Amelia and Beck, Terrence and Nayeli for now, so it is not to many different families at once.

@RedDestiny92 I love the update between Knox, Olive and Morgyn, intense a lot of unresolved and harmed feelings, poor little Olive though, I would have hoped she would have been a bit more prepared to be left, I know it is for her own good, update when you can, I am digging the use of the long blue hair!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top