Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member

Shinya made it back to Brichester just in time to play in the big preseason game, which they pulverized the opposing team.

ZnsEEB4.png

Having been kicked out for a term, he swore to himself that he would work hard and party less this term. Which he did. Classes didn't start for a few days and he had a couple more days left on his maternity leave, so he took that opportunity to work on his term papers and homework.

6GCpDZa.png

After working on his studies so hard he decided to take a relaxation day before have to return to Soccor practice that evening. He worked on a mixed track and knitted Harmony an onesie.

nyAREss.png

Just as he finished his knitting, Reeve called to ask if he could come over to talk. Having a few hours to spear he thought now was a perfect time. Reeve felt bad about being the cause of breaking up a family. Shinya gave some reassurance letting him know their marriage wasn't meant to last in the first place.

sSKutgF.png

One thing led to another and Shinya missed Soccor practice.

Nyb9AS2.png

The day before classes were to start Shinay brought Harmoney the onesie he made for her. At that time Kayla decided to give Shinya the big news that they were expecting another baby. Shinya was flabbergasted.

KI0e48z.png

He wasn't too surprised, Kayla is a fiend. The first thing she did after giving birth was instigating woohoo. As a matter of fact, they had a romp before Harmony woke up from her nap.

Etu3ZHO.png

Father and daughter had a great time bonding. She's defiantly a daddy's girl.

HV9TtT8.png

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    mmkay went about playing and one of the situations I don't know if anyone remembers, I don't even remember what happened but uh here you go.

@AlwaysAsking @Silverofdreams30 @mercuryfoam @Lyrie first one involves some nonsense with Brent and Brant Hecking and the pleasant twins, and the next is Ally's Don and Thorne so yeah...
    VzTF3i2.png
    "Hey Angie heard you were having trouble in class." Lilith started.

She sighed, hating being on probation.

"Come to make fun of me?" times are tough with both of them trying to raise a child, Lilith shook her head.

"I saw the kids playing and thought of how much time we wasted fighting I don't want this for them, I think you're a pretentious pain in the backside but your my sister and I love you. We have to be better for them."

She didn't know what to say, she knew that Lilith was in Villiany and doing much better than her she didn't know if it was a trap or something but she was tired of it too she didn't have the energy to be a mom in school fighting with her roommate who she needed to pay for their place.
    NnVuijx.png
    "....I love you too....self centered big headed brat."

<3 it's...a work in progress, so Lilith at least got a chuckle out of that.
    TLVD3Qq.png
    "Now lets try and get those deadbeats of ours over."

"Think they'll come?" Angela asked.

"They better or we're going to find them."

Angela hoped they would, they had only been by a few times but the kids loved their fathers.
    uBpYLHu.png
    They showed surprisingly quickly.
    2cGD2gG.png
    Little Jonah and his cousin were delighted to see them....yep...something happened I don't remember maybe Brent had too much juice and wanted to make Brant jealous but then he was like "forgive me and I'll give you a freebie" which lead to him and Lilith. Sounds like something I'd do.

But look at Jonah's smile there.
    eshXdW4.png
    The dirty dishes were gross and everything but Brent was trying not to focus on Brant being nice to baby mama, considering he wouldn't even have one if it wasn't for him.

"I'm surprised you came." Lilith said.

"Of course, you have my little girl...you got the checks right?"

"Of course, come on sit I made dinner."
    ridvCdE.png
    It was a little awkward to say the least, Angela felt it especially she really liked Brent finding he was married was still hard that they wouldn't be making much of a life. She thought of her father he'd be so disappointed, Lilith took control.

"We were hoping you could help us out a bit it's getting hard to juggle two tots and school, they ought to know you no matter what you think about it."

"Actually we understand we were hoping you'd let us take them off your hands then once you graduate you could come stay with us too, we're all responsible but the kids need the best they can get." Brent said.

"Really?" lilith asked in disbelief.
    MtaI5G0.png
    "Of course...if that's okay Angela.." he tried knowing they were all going to have to get along.

She shook her head.

"That's nice but you're not going to have much room."

"Nonsense, we have space if we have to all share rooms until we renovate it'll work."

"Brent I'm not going to pretend you didn't mess with my head okay? It was hard finding out all about this then it sort of blowing up, I met someone but he was only looking for an incubator." They were quiet for a moment, Brant wanted to enjoy it he and Brent had both been awful to each other and they were trying to put it in the past in the best way which included welcoming all four into the family and making it work.

Though that was a whole other thing.

"Wait so...you're a surrogate then?" Lilith asked nervously not sure the best way to ask without questioning her sisters tastes in men, Angela wasn't sure she didn't really care about him either but this was just her luck.

"Well now that little one will be part of the family too."

"Knox wants to keep the baby." Angela muttered bursting into tears.

"Where have I heard that name before?" Brant asked.

"He's the mouthy one that always sabotages his own charities, come on Angie you can do better." Lilith said with a click of her tongue.

Angela didn't respond.

"Don't worry about it we'll figure that out too, have the baby and get visitation rights or keep him we'll take all of you, okay?" he tried, more than a little worked up seeing her cry, he had met her before she wasn't just a random but uh Brant didn't need to know that he sighed he was the worst sort of hypocrite maybe Brant could do better too if he wanted it. She sniffed tearfully but didn't comment.

Of course they can't actually keep Knox's baby mccc did that there should have been room for all of them so they had to give away their dog to make space but it's what they had to do.
    M0RsepV.png
    They are the picture perfect version of think before you act.

Now for Don and Thorne...
    DpnYBTH.png
    "Yeah work it baby."

"You are such a llama"

"you love it."

Whatever, he did but still.
    4GwaiGm.png
    The boys were being cute chitchatting while they had their lessons..."lessons" Gideon always looks at his brother like that, like he just thinks the world of him and it's adorable.
    Jho5HBe.png
    Now I took this because after getting married they insist on sharing a bathroom, they have another one past the living room and one of them would always end up over there now Don is on the turlet and here is Thorne not minding at all...lol...also I know I misspelled it I did it on purpose.
    VXOO8p5.png
    "You know I love you right?"

"I love you too Thorne."
    IBeaUm9.png
    And again but this time it's Thorne...attached at the hip I say.
    8q12Alk.png
    Thorne and Don had been working out peacefully until he got the worse call he could get,he called over Don knowing everything was about to blow up in his face.

"You know....y..you're my everything Don, the boys too I couldn't make it without you." he couldn't smooth that out, Don frowned.

"Hold it, what's the matter?"

"I..."

Now for the not so fun stuff...
    EJoQlwE.png
    He swallowed thickly.

'No crying you...you did this...and you have to tell him.' Don eyed him about to brush it off and settle on holding him instead he hated to see him so upset but Thorne stepped back a bit, he didn't deserve it.

"Babe?" Don asked.

"I messed up....I messed up really bad."

Don knew that line.
    R3S4yPZ.png
    He knew it all too well and tried to brace himself.

"We haven't even been married a week Thorne."

".......It was before." he said, so quietly that Thorne wasn't sure he heard him until he sighed.

"Let's hear it."

"I...when you smacked the ring away I don't know I just snapped, I didn't come home cause I had to talk to Oliver and get some advice."

"......You hooked up with your ex?"

"No I just asked him how to tell you I did that...with someone else."

Don was near seeing red.

"Okaaaay."

"And he just had my daughter."

It was his turn then.
    1vR1q73.png
    "How DARE you, you slimy toad, rotten....how could you do that was it so hard to just talk to me?"

"I didn't think you'd listen"

"So your solution is to run to the first available arms you can find??"

"He wasn't the first, he was just the first that didn't reject me..."

"Thorne!"

"....."
    0xZlFCL.png
    "I can't even with you, I knew...I felt it and I KNEW it was too good to be true you're just like me I guess that's all I deserve huh?"

"Not at all! I was wrong it never should have happened." he practically whispered though he was near a sobbing mess, and Don hated so much he just wanted him to stop crying and that aggravated him to no end.

"You know that didn't work with the women I've had and they were smart, they had more self respect than I knew and unfortunately for you I lack it and I still know I can do better I don't even go to clubs anymore there is NO temptation, I can't believe I was worried you'd leave me I was better off without you."

"D..don't say that.."

"You're not in a position to tell me what to do."

"...What do you want me to do Don? I can't take it back."

Why did that have to get to him how the anger was fading he could only handle so many extremes at once.
    WmTVh4X.png
    "I can delete his number never see him again."

Or maybe that was it.

"oh real nice shut the baby out, you're a real man Thorne."

"Then what?!"
    muSkNwL.png
    "I DON"T KNOW, okay?...I just don't..."

Thorne flinched, feeling even lower than low the first tear he saw.

"Did you even think about your family, when you were being that selfish? At all?"

"..."

"I didn't think so....then I'll tell you, all I want is for you be packed and out of this house in thirty minutes." a dark calm over his tone no matter how shaken he was.

"Babe..."
    KhhapLn.png
    "Don't you babe me, I don't want to see you, get out."

He muffled a response and Don groaned in frustration.

"Oh what? What more could you possibly have to say?!"

"I can't....I can't leave and be alone...not right now.."

"Why? I was able to, apparently ."

He mumbled a response and Don was about ready to leave and get a timer for him to start packing.

"I'm....p...pregnant."

"What did you just say?"
    Fwk24Ry.png

"I was going to surprise you tonight......but then he called and it was all I could think about....so I..."

Don went silent and walked by him immediately.
    2wm91DB.png
    "Don wait please! This baby is yours I promise!"

Thorne came out after him and he went to his bedroom and shut the door locking it behind him he didn't want to hear sobbing and fake apologies he just just didn't want to deal with anything at all.

It was all much too much.

Former playboys have feelings too.

And there you go...
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Mr. & Mrs. Cristian Denney
    request the pleasure of your company
    at the marriage of their daughter
    Roxanne Denney
    to
    Felipe Monte**gro
    son of Mr. & Mrs. Hector Monte**gro
    Saturday….

Austin: Mooom, this collar and tie’s killing me, I feel like I’m gonna choke to death.
    Dina: For heaven’s sake, Austin, stop fidgeting with it it’s fine, you don’t even know what discomfort is, young man, you should try walking around all day in high heels. If you don’t believe me, just ask your brother.
    Tucker: How did you…I mean..What?
    Dina: There was women’s lingerie in with your laundry and one of your good towels had makeup smeared all over it. Honestly, women’s things in your gay son’s laundry means Drag Queen, not girlfriend, Tucker.
    Tucker: Just shut your trap and man up, Austin, mom’s right, women have it way harder, trust me.

rq9UIBI.jpg
    The guests begin to arrive for the ceremony.

YIJLdac.jpg
    Nanny Prescott catches up with two of her boys.

6c5s2VT.jpg
    Almost time to head to the Wedding Arch.

R00wYmo.jpg
    But first, a practice kiss for the ceremony?

Jade: No, that’s all she said on the voicemail, just that she needed to see us in her office Monday at 4PM and not to bring Victor with us. I called back but the office was already closed.
    Hector: I do not like the sound of that, why are we not to bring Victor?
    Jade: What if it’s about, you know, his family, it could be bad news maybe?
    Hector: Or it could be they have found one of his parents, I know you are thinking it too, Jade, that we could lose him.
    Jade: No, I’m sure that’s not it…I mean.. after all this time. Surely we’d have heard something already. Oh, Hector, we can’t lose him, not now, can we?
    Hector: No, not if it is in our power to prevent it, but it may not be up to us Jade, we knew this going in, but still……

j5OChKH.jpg
    The ceremony begins.

IPGY19F.jpg
    Exchanging vows.

g4EAB32.jpg
    Exchanging rings.

5xYdPLE.jpg
    Husband and wife, wide view.

TaJe7aD.jpg
    And a close up.

Jael: Are you ever going to tell me the deal with that bracelet or is that another mysterious woman thing?
    Nina: (Laughs) It’s called keeping the mystery alive, by the way, and no, it’s not one. Roxie’s wearing it is like mom’s here, at least in spirit, and that was way more important than my childhood fantasy. So she isn’t missing her granddaughter’s wedding after all, I guess.
    Jael: Yeah, she sure tore me a new one when Ryder eloped, man was she steamed, and it was me she took it all out on for some reason.
    Nina: Oh, that’s because she loved you, she thought I’d hit the jackpot when I married you, and I have to agree.
    Jael: Why, Mrs. Frey, are you trying to seduce me?

Lilith: This shindig must have costed a fortune, and did you get a load of that dress? What we could do with this kind of money.
    Ryder: Why? You got another hot tip on a sure thing at the racetrack?
    Lilith: Haha, very funny, how’s that stand up thing going, by the way, huh?
    Ryder: All right, let’s not get into it here, OK?
    Lilith: Yeah, your mom’s glaring at me again anyway, don’t want to give her the satisfaction.

ry0YfeL.jpg
    Sharing the wedding cake.

owUNVsh.jpg
    Felipe serenades his new bride.

rD1GKFD.jpg
    Ryder does a bit of serenading too.

HrsPn6x.jpg
    Time to toast the newlyweds.

fCFaALK.jpg
    A kiss before entering their new home as husband and wife.

Salim: We cannot keep putting it off, we have to tell him, and soon Kyle.
    Kyle: I know that, Salim, but I had to step in and help, Jade needed me to put the screws on the caterer to move the date, and before that I was helping with the planning and all.
    Salim: Yes, we both thought up many excuses to put it off, but it is past time. I do not want to hurt him either, and I fear it will, it will seem as if we are picking Than over him, because that is just how it feels to me.
    Kyle: OK, OK, Monday then, after the kids go to school and before he and Becca go to work, we tell him, them I mean, agreed?
    Salim: Agreed, and I pray it will not be as bad as I am thinking, that I am just feeling guilt over nothing.
    Kyle: Well, good luck with that.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

Ok I got a few more comments here, but I have to stop.

@March306

Awww, thank you so much! :blush: It’s great to hear that you’re still enjoying the Don and Thorne stories.

And yeah, I hope that your daughter has the same luck. I’d just keep an eye on her prescription over the years, and see if it gets better or worse. Mine had gotten so mild over the years that I finally just stopped wearing my glasses, and then when I was older and started going for eye exams again they found no problems at all, until just 3 years ago. I was 50.

Doug and Nicole look adorable! Doug got the green eyes! Yay Becca looks really funny being paranoid! Lmao

Your daughter has impeccable taste in clothing, hair, and eye glass wear! Lol! It will be fun to see Lucy as a teen with the glasses and CC hair! Lol.

And Henry is a doll!! Isn’t that hair awesome?!? I just love it, he looks great with his green shirt and green eyes :heart:

@Daephene

Wow! That plan worked out perfectly! Did you expect Bo and Liberty to get along so well? They really are cute together :heart:

The faces she was making were amazing And amusing :smiley:
    This face says, "I'm not hungry and literally just watched you eat."
    Lol, yes, it does say that!

I finally had Jasper do a “Cozy” painting
    gRei7km.png

ydXPI4o.png

I like it, but man, KiniHokulani removed the stupid filter from some of my pictures for me, and I’ve never been more tempted to use a mod in my life, I want to do all of the rest of them! Including this one. lol!

@Metior_Ice
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    @AlwaysAsking the last story between Don and Thorne was a very enjoyable read.
    Thank you so much! It’s been fairly drama free for a few chapters now! :wink: lol

Thanks for the rundown on the way your play through works! Yikes, that’s a lot of work. :O Most of it seems to be with getting the elemental to be willing to be part of the household, and have a baby!

And that’s the only way to get the Sulani Mana trait? What if two Sims with the trait have a child together, wouldn’t it get it then? Like the spellcaster ancient bloodline or something?

Also, since I don’t want to put Seasons in my game, their abilities would have to work differently for me. There are no storms to summon, you know?

Raising these toddlers looks like it’s been an adventure too! Lol. I’m glad that changing her trait helped so much with her parenting. That must’ve been a relief!

I really laughed at this!
    On the other hand, Dylan did learn to say please and thank you before he learned how to talk.

And hmmm, Zephyr certainly acts like he has an agenda! Lmao!

I find that getting the thinking skill up is the hardest one. Other people seem to have luck just having their toddlers “watch” grown-ups.

That’s so cool! Thanks for showing the pictures of the lava rock summoning!

And yeah! I love love love my master painter. He’s in every save, and he’s so rich it’s incredible, lol. It sounds like you have the same thing with Calum.

@PriestessBizarre

Oh, cool! I’m glad you figured it out. And thanks for telling me! I can give out accurate information now! :blush:

@PsychoSimXX

Wow! What a story! Shinya has an interesting life. :D

And Omg, :D That’s exactly where my brain went as you told us about Octavia’s phone call!
    Please understand I'm in love with another man and what he couldn't give me was the one little thing that you can."
    I didn’t think to many people around here would be old enough to understand it if I referenced it, but then you did! Lmao

Also …. Angry woohoo? Mine get an option to angry poop… that’s it. Lol

@Becka28

I always laugh so much at Don, why does he have glasses in a couple of his base game outfits but not others? Is he trying to convince people that he’s smart when he wears them? Or is he just too lazy to put his contacts in sometimes? :D

Their little girl looks very happy! I guess he gets blonde daughters when he’s with blonde women. Lol

Ha! Your new no drama save looks interesting! He’s only a hothead? Not evil? It’s funny that he’s so happy that Baako’s dead, but maybe that’s because they are enemies or something? The toddler laughing at it …. Hmmm… I see therapy somewhere in her future! Lol!

The part with your Simself is amazing! Lol! I think there’s something going on with the hosts lately. They do this all the time in my restaurants, but they didn’t when I first got that pack. Well, now she’s all hangry and stuff, what can you do?

Wow, Geoffrey was having all kinds of issues there, lmao. I hope it was Nancy.

Lol, at their apartment! Sim Guru Ninja? How did that even happen? This game is crazy. I love the heart break pic of Akira. Lol! I heard him sing for the first time the other day. He’s Good! He must have a decent singing skill number.

Love your Instagram thoughts for the Vlad attacked teen. That’s exactly what would happen!

How are Leaf and Kayaan doing? Did you ever find out about Leaf’s baby? Like, girl, boy? Twins?

Omg, mind Blown with you art museum idea! I’d already taken the artwork out and put in Jasper’s paintings of the original families, but changing it to a museum, and also putting a photo studio in there! Man! Awesome! Thanks for the idea

And hmmmm, yes, you got a hot Alexander, but I’m with your teen sim on who I’d choose! Lol

@RedDestiny92

Wait?! Who aged up? Not Alissa, right?? This is too brief of a comment! Lol!

Ok, now we have some more meat in a comment, lol

Ok this:
    it's just you say you know me but I know you and you know you love picking at poor Don. I think he needs to come alive and go hide in a corner lol.
    That is just gold :D

Truly! I don’t love to see him suffer!! He’s just very good at it! :smiley: I’ve thought very hard about poor Danni and what happens to her if her Papa and Uncle Thorne don’t make it. And I don’t know if they could be friends if they weren’t together. Thorne is volatile, and they both have jealousy issues.

I’m laughing too at you shaking your tea kettle at Thorne. :D Did I really have him seem like Mr Perfect? Well, as you say, you know where you stand with him now. Tee hee hee. And yes, Don’s debacle turned out well, but what he did was pretty darn awful at the time. He’s still a few colorful words for sure! lol

Oh my god at that picture of Alissa in the hot dog costume! Lol, that’s who that is, right? She’s knitting well! And yes, I guess that is how you talk to a cat, so Don will have to deal with it. As long as we’re both still agreed that This Don will not suffer!! Much :wink: So she likes him “a little” ok, that’s a good start! Also, now I understand where the “need a drink” came from :D Miss Directionally challenged.

And ok, so Elliot is Gen 3. Hmmm, the nose is still going strong I see. Lol

It is interesting that he ran away from his fatherly duties with his uglacy daughter, but has now lost the other parent of his little daughter. I’m glad that they are (mostly) a forgiving and welcoming family. I feel much better that he’s not so alone anymore. And Elliot is about to leave the nest hey? Interesting.

Lol, so funny, you made your guy laugh with the toddler cousin issue? Lmao. Well, SimRed has it taken care of now! We’re all set!

I can’t believe Vlad and your daughter were both fine when you got home! Lmao! They played you for sure.

Ha! So here’s Brent Brant and the kiddos again! I honesltly don’t remember what happened either except I think I remember being shocked because Brent was the one who stirred up the whole mess! At least that’s how the timing looked, that his was born first.

That’s terrible that Angela had feelings for Brent and he was absolutely just using her. Grrr, I guess it’s good that they’ll take the little ones home with them for a while, but man, having them all move in together eventually will be messy, very messy. And now she’s pregnant with Knox’s child? Yikes! But this is a true surrogacy situation? Or another attempt to have a baby with her and stay with her?

Anyway …. The main event! Oh my gosh, can I be sorry for Thorne this time? I mean, he was awful, and Don’s so right about the fact that Thorne never thought of them once when he went off on his tangent. People like that are completely untrustable. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

But ….. he’s crying, and he’s pregnant, and they share a bathroom now. They love each other so much. They are attached at the hip! Mine too. C’mon Don, I hear your thoughts, you just want to make him feel better. So go ahead and do it. Think of the things that you’ve done to people.

Oh my, it’s so hard to watch the train wreck as it happens. Poor Don, I wonder if he blames himself a tiny bit. It was the ring slapping that spurred it off. That’s not a valid excuse by any means, but the day it happened he sure felt terrible, and hoped Thorn wouldn’t leave him for doing it. He knew how much that hurt Thorne, but hearing his words about how he knew it was too good to be true, were so awful. Really Don, you guys can fix this!

Ok I’m really nodding off right now, So now I have to go to sleep for a while, I swear, tomorrow I will catch up!

@sarabeth2984

Lol, I’m no further on choosing someone for college. I might send Ian’s daughter. She’s pretty high up in that career Penny Pizzazz is in, the Online Fame one, but I think I want her to be a conservationist. Maybe there’s a degree that gives a big boost to that career?

And lol, I can’t remember your Sage’s name either, but I’m so happy that he’s there! He shows up at the bowling alley all the time, but never bowls or sings karaoke, so I’m not sure what he’s up too, lol

Myron is a trip. :D Nothing like a genius rebel, right? I think his police career is great for him, and yeah, yell at Jade, she’s so much trouble! Lol

And hey, as usual that Romance Guru was totally wrong! Delaney seems really fun!

@Silverofdreams30

Thank you! Danni was especially cute in some of these pictures, lol! And yes, Don is a wonderful father! I just love watching him. :heart: And yes …. They do seem to like each other a little bit! Ha!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    My wifi has been gone since yesterday morning finally back now.

@AlwaysAsking

You're welcome

@RedDestiny92

I could only check quickly on my phone earlier, it is
    such a small screen. but I liked the update.
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Daravi, @Lucy_Henley, thank you so so much! :blush:

@ryttu3k
    Peter and Gwen just click really well - they're both pretty socially anxious, so they can go, "Okay, even if I mess up, they understand!" and that just... helps.
    Pretty much the idea!
    Oooh, job! An old guy named Albus, huh XD
    Yup... Just your average every day school director name👀
    YEAH JOB. YEAH KISS. YEAH PETER AND GWEN.
    I just really have the urge to respond to this as YEAH now :joy:
    And oh goodness poor Caleb! *offers him a plasma pack*
    He literally has the saddest eyes I have ever seen on a sim :pensive:
    Thank you!

"Oh yeah, they're all very understanding. Actually, kinda oblivious. I feel like the most stuttering person ever could've worked at that school and not get fired. Like, ever. Or a person that wouldn't actually teach anyone anything. Or someone evil. I don't know. It's almost like they don't care. Very... very chill."
    s12NITP.jpg

"Classical school behaviour, if you ask me."
    "Yeah... But uh, the kids like me! I've always been better at talking to kid then grownups..."
    uXjMqHg.jpg

"See? I always knew you'd be fine!"
    "Nah you didn't," Peter chuckled.
    "No I didn't... But I'm really glad you are. Really. I'm proud of you, Peter!"
    337JWf7.jpg

"Thanks... Pa? There's something else I have to tell you..."
    "Mhm?"
    "Remember I told you about Gwen? Well..."
    Ps3Tl1K.jpg

"She's... kinda... my girlfriend," Peter mumbled. "For like, nearly a month now."
    "Oh, that's great! I'm so happy for you!"
    "That's it..?"
    "What?"
    "Well..." Peter shrugged. "You know how a very long time ago explaining to your parents that you're gay was a very hard thing?.."
    aiCMYgs.jpg

"Pa! Stop! Laughing! Now!"
    "Oh my god, Peter... Do you want me to say that I'm proud of you and I'll accept you even if you date a girl?"
    "I don't know!! I just... I just feel like I'm confessing something here, that's all."
    y9XhvNv.jpg

"Well I'm proud of you and I'll accept you no matter what."
    "You sound sarcastic."
    "Okay, okay. Lets try again. I'm PROUD of you and I'll ACCEPT you NO MATTER what. Does that sound more meaningful?"
    VJ4Vxxi.jpg

"Look, it's not a big deal. I always suspected that'd happen for you."
    "Wait, seriously?"
    "There were signs..."
    kk45vsk.jpg

"Anyway, I don't really care, as long as it's a good person. The important thing is that you found someone who you like, so lets focus on that!"
    "Okay, grandpa..." Peter chuckled.
    "What did you just call me!? I'm not even twice your age-"
    "I meant literally."
    "Huh?.."
    dgNyTBG.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "Pa! You are going to be a grandpa!"
    SD6fcjJ.jpg

"Wait, you're... you're not joking, are you... Oh my god, you're not joking!!"
    Peter laughed.
    "How? Why? WHEN!? Stop laughing and explain!"
    H9EWCHO.jpg

"Seriously, Peter, when I told you to go by your own pace I really didn't think it'd be finding a girl within a week and getting a kid within a month... I'm... I'm about to get teary-eyed, if you haven't noticed..."
    "I know! I'm shocked too!"
    6hHwVRD.jpg

"But it's.... it's great, Pa. We've got it all figured out and we're ready."
    "But how did this happen... I mean..."
    "I can explain."
    7ZmkzgD.jpg

When me and Gwen started officially began dating... It was like a whole new world opened up to us.
    DfG6Pb5.jpg

I mean, neither of us had that experience before.
    A19cGDZ.jpg

It was a whole... new... thing. For us to discover.
    Aha. I see where the baby came from.
    Pa... seriously...
    ZJkZkkR.jpg

I mean, our relationship stayed pretty much the same as before.
    "And where is your flexibility now?"
    zfN5Mmn.jpg 

It just was more... meaningful.
    "Hey, I haven't worked out since I was a teen! And this freakin' ladder thing is too high..."
    uXd6Bfl.jpg

"Well how are we supposed to enjoy the sunset from above if you can't climb?"
    soHljOy.jpg

"I have no idea what to respond."
    "Okay, doofus."
    "For some reason I'm not surprised that you can insult me in the sweetest tone possible..."
    0H37w1M.jpg

It was just great. Everything about us was great.
    And then?..
    SC283Bh.jpg

"Then... one day... Gwen found out she's pregnant from me."
    o5uDjkq.jpg

"So... what are we going to do?"
    "I don't know..."
    2HUkxOK.jpg

"We're not... You're not- you're not planning on getting rid of it, right?" Peter stammered.
    "No!.. I don't know... I mean, I didn't expect... well..."
    318EOC3.jpg

"C'mon. We can figure this out."
    Wjx6dxo.jpg

"Wouldn't it be better if we did that on the ground?"
    NRbsJlQ.jpg

"Nah, it's not fun that way."
    PTkhOam.jpg

"It's a serious topic, Peter!"
    KNQcDLp.jpg

"Then how come we're both smiling?"
    oyPmRDO.jpg

"Come on..."
    reUyVYC.jpg

D2z9N7Y.jpg

2KnH359.jpg

"So what are we planning on doing?" Gwen whispered. Peter shrugged.
    vaxEkZ3.jpg

"We're two broke socially incapable kids that are about to bring another kid in the world... It can either go horribly wrong, either horribly wrong."
    bocGj1d.jpg

"Yeah... but what if we think of it as two geniuses bringing another genius into the world?"
    Peter chuckled.
    "That sure sounds much more optimistic."
    DswWyqV.jpg

"I mean... I never really thought of being a mom, at least so early. But it happened... and it doesn't have to be a bad thing. Unless you... don't want to..."
    nfos6fZ.jpg

"No, no, I want to," eagerly said Peter. "I think I do. I just... I'm worried it might be hard for you."
    "I think that if we don't take this opportunity now..." Gwen sighed. "We might wonder for the rest of our lives what would it be like to take it."
    EDAzIj3.jpg

"Plus we'd make great parents..."
    "Yeeeah, we'd make awesome parents," Peter laughed.
    KTyTELy.jpg

"So we're doing it?"
    "We're doing it."
    Lm4IGDF.jpg

And basically... that was it. We just decided to give it a go.
    sqgr6V6.jpg

Maybe that was a stupid or crazy decision... but we're not really normal either so we decided to roll with what life gave us.
    nYF1a3S.jpg

I told everyone the news...
    R2EjUKw.jpg

"You? A parent? Oh my god, Michie, did you hear that!?"
    xmdDVpm.jpg

"Guys... this is actually very serious. Like, I'm not kidding. I'm actually going to be a dad."
    ZItmaQK.jpg

"We're very happy for you, Peter, really. It's unexpected news... but great ones too."
    oaaod0m.jpg

"Yeah, plus your kid is going to have the coolest aunts ever..."
    DDhBIFu.jpg

And when I say we're serious about this decision, I actually mean it.
    "Well, what to you think?"
    "Eh... It's a little too classical, don't you think?"
    "Yeah..."
    himSmYL.jpg

We're actually going to have this kid and raise it and make sure it gets the best life possible.
    "Hey, look at that one!"
    aC4bGVy.jpg

"I want this one. Can we have this one?"
    7hD2H3y.jpg

"I love it too!"
    3aTrwMX.jpg

It was a huge surprise for both of us... But we want this. We thought about it a lot and we realised that we want to go with this all the way. Even though we probably won't be perfect parents.
    ThE8kQM.jpg

"Ahh, this is going to be an absolute dream nursery!!"
    rRrktha.jpg

"We're probably gonna have to get married now, just saying-"
    TtuMscD.jpg

"Wow!-"
    koRZVRy.jpg

"Did you just propose? Does this mean we're fiancé's now?"
    Kt5dHQM.jpg

"If you say yes..."
    "Obviously it's a YES!"
    Xbdcrbp.jpg

Because if there is anyone I would want to have a family with, it's Gwen.
    Mq9bUzL.jpg

"So uh... yeah. That's the basic story."
    qW8qxka.jpg

"You're probably going to say that I'm reckless and I have no idea what I'm getting myself into..."
    "Well, actually... I'm very proud of you, Peter. And I can't believe this is actually happening, I... I'm going to be a grandparent!! I'm so... so overwhelmed right now..."
    3BkX71T.jpg

"Thanks, Pa," Peter smiled.
    You're visiting this summer. All of you. That's an order. No buts.
    "Okay, okay... it's not like I had any other plans for vacation," Peter laughed. "Well, got to go! I've got an entire house to clean before Gwen officially moves in here."
    "Alright, see you! I still can't believe this... And Peter?"
    "Yeah, Pa?"
    "You'll do great. Really."
    ATH3tAB.jpg

Someone knocked.
    "Hey Peter..."
    ojPfRjq.jpg

"Oh hey guys!"
    "There's... there's something we need to discuss," Michelle quietly said.
    scbxC1v.jpg

"Alright... sounds mildly serious..."
    16irK1m.jpg

"So basically, we're still planning on heading to San Myshuno next. As we discussed when we just got here."
    HYaJ3nZ.jpg

"But we kinda figured that with the new baby and all, you wouldn't want to come with us anymore..."
    hB2lBLg.jpg

"Yeah..." Peter sighed. "I mean, I've already got my life figured out here..."
    6KVcah3.jpg

"But... that means that our trio isn't much of a trio anymore..."
    J8SG6MG.jpg

"Guys. It's fine," Peter smiled. "We're still a trio. We're staying friends, right? No matter how far away, we'll just be a phone call apart."
    K7TyDLt.jpg

"So.. you're not like, mad with us? For leaving you?"
    "Definitely not. I mean, it's going to feel pretty weird... We've been so close for ten years and now... Now we won't..."
    bbpUucH.jpg

"Group hug!!" Ned sobbed.
    "I'm going to miss you both a bunch..."
    "We'll miss you too..."
    HRBokdI.jpg

HxxnHaF.jpg

The next few days flew like a lightning.
    E7qmmC3.jpg

Packing, cleaning, preparing.
    GN1aH73.jpg

Peter knew it'll be hard to let go his first real friends.
    ZMJ5e0X.jpg

And it was.
    wx5vHCp.jpg

But it opened a door to a new life.
    uyIY7w1.jpg

"It's not... the coolest house in the world... And the ships are pretty noisy at nights... I mean, we're going to basically live on a dock..."
    ztYo5oP.jpg

"I love it to bits already."
    bDrjzDE.jpg

A life Peter got to share with the most important person in the world.
    76km1cR.jpg

A life he was very eager to try out.
    xVcxLaa.jpg

Just in case you're wondering why everything escalated so quickly (apart from the fact that, well, I need more toddlers in my game, I cannot function without toddlers and Petya's ageing up soon :tongue:):
    lml6l8A.png
    The game decided everything for me :D
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    @Koteyka I can't stop grinning :D. Surprises, surprises. Congrats to Peter and Gwen. <3
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    I will finish the rest of my comments later. I'm a bit behind.

@Daephene I love how both Brytani and Billie left cheating Erick for each other, but I'm curious about why you wanted to kill Brytani off. I also love the traits you've chosen for the boys. They really reflect their upbringing.

Your use of clubs makes me want to play more with them. My sims haven't had a club meeting in forever.

I grinned at Liberty having a cat named Justice. That's great! Bo's date with Liberty was also sweet. I'm glad it went well.

@Alwaysasking Thanks for sharing more of those beautiful (and romantic) couple shots. They're really well done. You've done it in multiple worlds too—impressive.
     I was reading through your explanations of what Asher was telling them and wondered if you were referring to other thought bubbles he was having. It kind of sounded like it, but I wasn’t sure, because I can’t think of a thought bubble representing paying attention in class or researching stocks online! Lol.

Yes, he had other thought bubbles like the chess piece and a pen writing (notes), but I didn't want to spam pictures and sometimes I get lazy about taking them. But I think I added one piece of advice (something that wasn't in a thought bubble) for him, because he is knowledgeable and trying, so I thought he'd manage to say something decent in the end.

Thanks for your comments on his office too. :) It's already big, but I think I'll eventually make it a little bit bigger.

@Becka28 Wow, Mina is really suffering. It's sad that her child rejects her, but for her to go back to Morgyn even if just temporarily-yikes! I suppose it was easier with her family rejecting her, but that does make her dedication to them seem questionable. I wonder if she will move on from them. I look forward to seeing what happens.

@GJGames Nice chapel! It's very sweet. The water surrounding it is a creative touch.

@RedDestiny92 I hope you were able to fix your glasses! I like Lacey's unconventional wedding dress. The pink matches her hair so well.

I think pouting Vlad is cute too, probably because it doesn't fit the image of an ancient vampire. I'm curious to see what you'll name the baby boy.

@sunblond I'm probably a bit behind on your posts. Regardless, Ash is awful and has awful friends, but at least Tucker learned something from his experience with Ash.

I don't know why I was hoping for something with Roxie and Gil. The pictures you shared of her getting engaged to Felipe are great, but the missed opportunity? with Gil makes me curious about how her relationship with Felipe will pan out, especially because Felipe seems so bland. Maybe he isn't, but his burdening Roxie with all of the wedding decisions by not having an opinion doesn't strike me as great.

---
    Fier Legacy (Another short one :))
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler

INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16. The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and is having a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built that may cost more than one million simoleons. When it's complete, he intends to move and raise the next generation of his children there. But there's no rush as he's immortal.

PAST POSTS
    1. Fier Legacy Introduction
    2. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    3. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    4. Night on the Town
    5. Day of Fier P1
    6. Day of Fier P2
    7. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    8. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    9. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    10. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    11. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    12. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    13. Merry Winterfest
    14. Ambitious Dysis
    15. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    16. Relaxation? Before University
    17. New Year's Eve
    18. Sulani Bonfire
    19. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    20. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    21. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    22. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    23. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    24. Saying Goodbye P1
    25. Saying Goodbye P2
    26. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    27. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Deli)
    28. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    29. A Productive Day
    30. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)
    31. A Day for Love P2 (Deli)
    32. Asher's Advice and Planning a Date

It wasn’t a date, but Delmarya Fier decided to invite Cabe to a dessert cafe in Newcrest. Deli liked him, but she didn’t have enough confidence to officially ask him out yet, so this was just a friendly outing.

Cabe arrived in an awful mood. Deli didn’t notice it or his incredibly casual clothes at first because she was basking in the sun. Earlier her mother had prepared a special sunlight reversal drink for her, which gave her sensitive vampire skin four hours of immunity.
    Et45KT0.jpg

After Deli grabbed a table and the two settled, Cabe glanced at the menu, incredibly unimpressed, and asked, “What kind of place is this?”
    5nrDMQk.jpg

Deli was unfazed, “It’s a place with delicious desserts.”

“If you say so…” Cabe made the waiter nervous.
    fYJTmAR.jpg

He ordered vertical berry cake from the cafe’s experimental menu while Deli ordered “pure perfection” ice cream from the regular one. They didn’t talk much because Cabe’s bad mood was obvious and also because Deli was learning the hard way that even vampires shouldn’t eat ice cream quickly. But the food was good, so Cabe’s mood lightened and he began wanting to converse with Deli in earnest as he slowly savored each piece of vertical berry cake.
    R39BEkn.jpg
    slIT052.jpg

Cabe: Hey, your family’s rich right?
    wNS4mf5.jpg

Deli: Yeah—She thought, “What? Why?”

Cabe: And you’re already working in Sulani as a pretty high level conservationist?

Deli: Yeah, it’s amazing. I love it. I’m actually specializing in marine biology and I get to spend so much time on the beach and in the ocean …

Y9DXRBy.jpg
    They spent a fair amount of time happily conversing about Deli’s career.

Before they got up to leave, she asked, “Are you going to be at the romance festival tonight?” His response was, “Yes.” She said she’d see him there.

Was this a date? Maybe. She hoped it would at least turn into that. But could you ask someone about romance festival attendance without it being clear that you liked him? Probably.

Cabe left smiling.
    iboSpA3.jpg
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    @Koteyka yay Peter and Gwen! Ohhhh and the recreation of *that* Spiderman kiss...
    Also, are you Russian? That moodlet was interesting because some of the writing was in Cyrillic script and some in English, or is that how it is in your game?

I haven't actually played for a couple of days, after my last comment that I'd go back to the Fosters... I am very good at saying I'll do something and then not doing it, even with someone enjoyable like playing Sims... :#:D
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @PsychoSimXX hey nice to see you around, I've forgotten is this a fresh clean Shinya or is this the same one that had a life with Candy? Hah either way he's still cute guess I like the dysfunctional cuties lol. He's loveable though.
    @AlwaysAsking Yeah Alissa aged up she's a kid now, I need to give her a makeover but meh lazy, ha yeah sure Ally, but no he is a good target for it I don't know why poor Don. Okay got a little long as I was checking for things I could answer so yeah...

oh but first fun fact for anyone else interested in the story Yasmine from the wedding has an alien daughter through abduction like Don's son and I saw they have the same alien baby daddy.
    Yeah that's true maybe if they were temporarily broken up I think they need a fresh start and to decide if they want the past to be past or if they need to let go of each other even though Thorne doesn't seem all there to make a good decision something has to give unless you want him to be sick hmm there is an idea. Well I think so, he had some odd habits yes but I think if you were look back you gotta read it as a reader that doesn't have all the facts it looked like he was trying so hard but not for a set up which is why I think he got actual feelings he lost himself in that role. If he had immediately told Don when he noticed things would have been different but now who knows.

Could have been worse they had their parts in it and it's done leaving us with Danni it just seems so different from Thorne and Don like they have to properly address it when Thorne is in a good mental place things are good, better than they were but they can't just brush it off. Ha the girl in the hotdog costume is Avery before her makeover when I was just looking at the knitting pack stuff. She was very overheated in it but they do what I say heh. He doesn't mind it's like it caught him off guard at the right time imagine he's used to...we'll say wild women and how they speak making you lose braincells and she's a welcome break. Mmhm just a little clothes don't always make the person she's shy really hasn't dated but has been working on coming out of her shell and wouldn't want to confuse something new and fresh for the real thing but yeah she can like him a little tiny micro bit............lol.

Indeed...I am also miss probably also needs a drink, ugh no it's been a while.

Yeah really it kind of looked like it softened up but nope it wants to rule the family at least his face looks a bit more even than his grandmothers I should get a pic of them together to check progress. Yeah Don was so not ready to settle down but he at least didn't wait till it was too late to try and fix it. They seemed to have chilled out almost like Maranda had a talk with them, we'll see at the next family gathering. Elliot has a few days left but with the other sims I have to check the time will fly by I wasn't sure where I wanted him to live but then I saw someone downloaded an old build of mine and I was like 'oh that has Elliot all over it' now if I could just think of who he'll marry.

Mmhm we share the computer room and sometimes I simply must yell out for him and tell him what happened, they got lucky they like the radio very rarely but I made sure to turn it to alternative just in case they wander over to it while I'm not looking. I want a boy darnit. Yeah really can you believe these sims? So pouty as soon as they were on their home lot no more pouting it's like why do I bother with you people ha. Stuff like that you don't even notice unless you play like I do even taking breaks I look for stuff like that it's fun though.

Yeah see? I usually have some idea but it's been a while, but I do at least remember Brent went first they really made a mess of things and they had to make it right see I tried to move them over but couldn't so I had to go look and see, did I mention Brant is also pregnant he just doesn't know it yet, I can't remember if I did that's why they wouldn't have room. Yeah it's kind of sad as when I set things up I leave something to work on so I know it was the mod when they were unplayed which is why I'm drawing a blank on what I filled in the blanks with. Which sometimes I ignore just in case but this time hey it created itself it was a story to be shared. That's another thing that needs a tea kettle shaken at. Anyways the point of that bit of rambling she's struggling, on academic probation wasn't even enrolled in her next semester like her sister was preparing so some attention from a seemingly kind man really got to her and the reveal took her way down. I edited their relationships but I don't know I think it's already too messy there is a little somethin' somethin' going on. So in Knox's case that is one I'd ignore so he will get the baby cause I can't have them living separately unlike her sister she didn't want to talk like she didn't trust what was going on...game thing but story teller gamer that matters Lilith was ready to take over entirely for her sister she can't say she really likes seeing them together but can't do anything being the other woman. Knox just happened so I am playing that as he got a baby to please his mother but he's not gonna be around for her true surrogate as much as he's gonna get.

Okay onto Don and Thorne lol, you can always feel badly for him Ally I just like to tease, indeed, I think there might be a type of person if they are honest and willing to take responsibility that maybe they could change but if they exist I don't think anyone who has been cheated on would see it. It's like it's all fun and games always a reason and such for stories and why x should forgive x but away from that wouldn't trust it it simply doesn't work no matter the case. Don is certainly feeling that.

Oh definitely it was a little sad to write cause it's like a quirk some people say "x annoys me so much when they do it a lot" but that makes no sense to me cause that's part of story telling. I don't have a mod that does that the sims decide and I know how often they used to use the other bathroom the sink and toilet broke all the time it. They are so addicted just like yours another reason Don is so bent on it cause it seemed like it was going well and I don't think he was naive (yes I know you didn't say that but just a thought), cause people like to think you would know if you're being cheated on but you don't that's how they get away with it and why people worry. you can't know you made the right choice till it was too late and Don still has no idea because he clearly loves him so much. The crying was definitely getting to him but he still had a right to some punishment so locked out of the room. I think he may be thinking about it and that's what got to him it's like on one hand he grew up to know his life would come back to bite him but he wasn't expecting it to be Thorne he was worried he didn't deserve him but he wanted to be proven wrong ya see.

No not a valid excuse just a domino effect thing, I would say he blames himself a bit. We'll have to wait and see what happens after.

Hope you got some good rest.

@hanuel I know your net is funky so glad you liked the update.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
    edited August 2020
    @AlwaysAsking
    Comment on the first mention.
    It's always nice to be back to the mafia family. Already Generation 8 is born, which is quite surprising to me cause I never gone that far on one family. :smiley:
    A small reunion with the loser club is what they need to see each other again for so long.

Too bad the game doesn't have maternity leave like it does in the Sims 3. :disappointed:

Yeah, that's what the visions Autumn was seeing. Something she wants to forget if it wasn't for the white-haired woman.
    Autumn does know that it wasn't her father who had done all those terrible things, but was a bit scared when she's around him. Also, she doesn't want to mention at the time they were having a good time with the family. Not wanting to spoil the fun.

Comment on the second mention
    Can't forget about Donny boy, lol :heart:
    Tbh, never thought he would look more handsome if I change his appearance a bit.

The cure probably isn't going to do any harm to the pregnancy, but what are the chances it might go wrong.

At least it wasn't triplets or quadruplets on the first pregnancy, unlike Caleb and Dylan.

@RedDestiny92 - Autumn really does want to cure her vampirism. It may be cool to be a vampire, but then there's the whole not aging up and seeing your loved ones age and die.

@ryttu3k - Never heard of that novel, but will check it out. :)
    And they all look awesome, can't choose which one's my most favorite! :lol:

Don't worry, nothing BAD is going to happen to Autumn and her family. Need to take a break from the drama since Atlas and Dylan.
    Once the toddlers are young adults, Generation 8 story is going to strange and out of this world.

Gwendolyn and Noah aged up into adorable toddlers. You can already guess who's the vampire.
    Dyd9BLf.png

Before we begin, Autumn got a call from an unknown caller.
    M0THCiv.png
    Turns out to be her dad! XD
    LW2Xf8c.png

[Autumn, Ian, and the kids]
    While Ian went to take the final exams, Autumn would spend time with their children. She wished to bring them to the park since it's such a nice day out, but that would risk her of getting burn from the sun. Maybe she'll get the cure before the big day.
    UVkxJ4r.png

The cats (mostly Nala and Kiara) were always there to play with the children, and Kiara is already attached to Noah.
    LxU8ya3.png
    5koglp0.png

Speaking of the big day, Autumn and Ian had planned the wedding at their house, just like Atlas and Dylan.
    VLeH738.png

Our couple can't wait to get married, and Autumn can't wait to surprise Ian.
    qI99rP7.png

Simba rocking out with Autumn.
    KYRh1nS.png

Nyx came by, and the first person to meet her is Gwendolyn. She loves her auntie. :)
    S5ttzqv.png

Nyx's already taking a liking on Ian, even though she's married to Xavier. :open_mouth:
    ps0Cn4U.png

Thankfully, Gwendolyn foiled Nyx's plan to hit on Ian.
    A cute picture of Gwen and her father.
    cTSFcma.png

Simba isn't the only one who enjoys listening to Autumn play her guitar.
    eHwPSlK.png

While Gwendolyn is shown as a silly good girl...
    ZWGJklt.png

...Noah loves to make messes with the paint he somehow found.
    S5K9re2.png

At the end of the day, they would read their children bedtime stories and tuck them in.
    auN0WpG.png

Already, it's been day one as parents.
    JoXGyF9.png
    Post edited by DarkAngel1994 on
    pw0213q.png?1
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @kotekya Congrats to Peter and Gwen! I can’t wait to see the new baby!
    @beck28 OMG I love your update. There was so much awesome stuff to comment. I was cracking up at the randomness. Situational outfits, errr lack of outfits. Deaths. Baby mama/daddy drama (Poor Leaf, I am glad he found someone new)
    Vlad and his creepy walk XD
    Your museum rebuild looks awesome! I need to redo Casbah as well. It is such a weird building...
    I like your simself! I don’t know about being married to Joaquin. I think he’d drive me nuts with all the clubbing lol! XD
    I need to add my simself and all my dogs (I know have 3, since my dad is recovering from a knee replacement that didn’t end well and I am caring for his for the time being) to my main save. The last time, I caught myself woohooing Don and later Caleb. I also had Kealoha on the line as well. It was weird.
    I have not had a lot of random deaths but I have noticed all the accidents. Its making me happy too lol XD
    Hot Alexander Goth is Hot :)
    @lucy_henley Congrat to Caroline on her job promotion! And setting the toilet on fire XD Sims logic. I am glad everyone was ok though!
    @alwaysasking I loved your latest update with Don and Thorne and Danni. That was such a sweet goodbye. I am also glad that Mary-Alice and Don have come to terms with their past and that she wants him to have an active role in Danni’s life. That’s awesome!
    Ooh yes! She’d like getting her degree in biology. I had sent Markus Crow and Jo’s older half brother Oscar O’Muirgen got their degrees in biology. They had a job promotion in the conservationist career. Yes, my mischief sage likes Geek Con and the bar scene. He seems like a nice guy:)
    @metior_ice Calum is such a cool guy! I love his toddlers, they are so cute! And the toddler playroom looks amazing!
    @cheesysimslover Liv is so cute! I am sorry the game gave her those traits, but it makes for great storytelling! How are you liking the bunk bed mod? I want to try it out!
    @hopeystarr I can’t wait to see what happens next! Poor Cinderella
    @march306 Lucy is so cute! I like her hair and wardrobe :)
    @duvelina -I am so liking Alyse. It looks like she is enjoying her new hobbies. How did you get the realistic photo? That’s awesome!
    @amj1995 I am so in love with your Grimshaw Family! They look so cool!
    @ryttu3k OMG the Vatores new kid brother is so adorable!!! . and I am in love with the name Chester now:)
    @daravi I enjoyed seeing your sims and their photoshoot. I love their historical wardrobe. I am also really liking John Clarkson!
    @daephene LOL. I tried the “no decorating vow too.” It never works lol. I like their kitchen! And Mystery and Enigma are too adorable
    @reddestiny92 Its nice to see Lilith and Angela bonding over motherhood and trying to put their past behind them. They have a lot on both their hands. They are going to need each other!
    @haneul Hmmmm. I am personally not a fan of Cabe. Deli deserves so much better. He seems so fickle tempermentally. Also, why is he asking about her family’s finances. She can do so much better! I am looking forward to seeing what happens at the Romance Festival
    @darkangel1994 Autumn’s twins are precious!

So I am dipping in to my favorite save I haven’t touched in forever!! I found if I disabled the NAPs and environmental effects in game options it won’t effect my sims too much. Sometimes they get glitchy if you leave them on. Darling Walsh in my other save is obsessed with baking cakes to the point she will cancel all actions, even when she’s nearing exhaustion or peeing herself to bake a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cake. I turned those options off before ever loading this save.
    I decided to visit with my favorite alien family, the Fontenots!
    Not Again!
    Rosie thought the view from up here was so pretty. She could see for miles! 6jR9R7E.png
    “Yep” she thought, “looks like I’m getting abducted again.” pLTDLBd.png
    That comes when your husband, son and sister-in-law are all aliens. She met her future husband when he abducted her years ago. Clint used to be a pollinator DNlZ9Z4.png
    (For those of you who are new to the thread and its been a hot minute since I posted an updated with the Fontenots. I have MCC set so the pollinators can be male, and only female abductees are impregnated). He reunited with Rosemarie and their resulting son Gage years later. They found out they had a ton in common, fell in love and later married. The rest was history. 9aG4WXd.png
    I had a completely different plan for Rosie and different potential love interest but, she was randomly abducted and came back pregnant. After she had the baby and he aged up to a child, he had a high enough relationship with Clint to call and invite him over! They legit seemed made for each other, they started flirting and romancing autonomously. I love it when the game throws curveballs! They are like my favorite couple ever.
    Fortunately she didn’t come back expecting this time (also because I reduced the chance to like 2%). Which is a blessing because they just had their 3rd baby, Gunner, a short time before (like maybe a sim week…!) M4c60CW.png
    Their oldest son, Gage is about 13 years old. He has recently shown an interest in cooking and wanted to surprise his parents by making breakfast! PIODKhT.png
    Believe me Rosie appreciates it. It was pretty good vmoTt5h.png
    After the kids leave for school, Clint leaves for work. He’s a space ranger in the Sims Space Force jTqWGK8.png
    Rosie decided to opt to work from home. She works as a botanist at the local agricultural annex. She had to write a lengthy grant for research. She had been working on it for hours. It was turned down immediately. LBLou7X.png
    That was just the last straw. Rosie was now officially down in the dumps. Not only was she having a bad work day, she was feeling worn out and out of shape. This last pregnancy left her exhausted and she had not bounced back as quickly as she used to in the waistline department. I think she looks fantastic, but that’s according to a Slice of Life mod file I failed to remove. She was feeling frumpy. Her sister-in-law Vivienne tells her that’s not the case and she looks great. However she would probably benefit from a few yoga sessions mentally and physically. Its a great way to get in shape and feel better in general. Rosie said she’d try it out. Besides one of her triplet sisters, Rachel, was constantly raving about it too. BIZWcwr.png
    A little time out in her garden improved her mood slightly fz1dofS.png
    She told Viv she was feeling better JpyGqWE.png
    Which she desperately needed because that’s when the doorbell rang.
    The Battle Ax
    It was her mother Melusine Beauchamp! Clint has nicknamed her the Battle Ax, never to Rosie’s face of course. Melusine loves her 3 triplet daughters dearly but she’s a bit disappointed in her 2 older ones. Rachel and Rosie take after their father, are both outdoorsy, and would prefer to climb trees and go camping rather than clothes shopping with their mother. She had no qualms about making her opinion known either. Fortunately her youngest triplet, Rebecca takes after her. Both work in the fashion career and love to talk about the latest styles. wjzqIiL.png
    Mel wants to see her newest grandson. pebcGH1.png
    Sure he’s blue but she still thinks he’s cute nOsJ3DO.png
    More visitors
    Boy this was a day for visitors! Vivienne’s dingbat boyfriend Trey O’Malley came home from work. He’s a hoot but is probably one of the dumbest sims I’ve ever met. Fortunately he’s so cute Viv keeps an eye on him. Case in point. I sent him to sleep in their nice cozy bed, which he does, then promptly gets out, crosses the back yard in cold rain in socks to the main house to nap on the 2-seater couch. Really Trey? x8dlBAg.png
    Trey (in the cowboy hat) decided to strike up a friendly conversation with the dude standing next to him, Dr. Harry Vanderspeigle. Harry is an alien who never lets his disguise down. He is Viv’s ex-husband! They had a rather nasty divorce after she caught him in bed with another woman. For whatever reason, he’s constantly hanging around her house or shows up to the same places whenever Viv is out and about. Trey is a bit clueless 84Fpw7a.png
    Viv makes herself scarce until Harry moves on. Meanwhile another visitor shows up! Her daughter-in-law Joanna! cWBW2f1.png
    They get along very well. Joanna is married to Viv’s only son, Vincent, who is away on a mission in the military. I caught him scoping out Britechester one day gKvmkOo.png
    She compliments her on her new outfit n24LEKZ.png
    Meanwhile Clint gets back from work. His daughter Grace runs out to ask him how his day was. h9TZY1m.png
    Viv drags her older brother to the side and warns him his mother-in-law is here bsWGZXf.png
    The facial expression is all I need to know lol ChWDzwR.png
    He tries to be friendly at first 3Adz357.png
    But she starts her complaints as usual kqt33ia.png
    He sends all the visitors home and they tuck in for dinner uAphjXY.png
    And he puts the baby for bed for the night iMlwUaY.png
    Yoga
    The next morning, Rosie opts to work from home again. She quickly finishes her project and then heads to the spa and yoga center. Its all the way in Newcrest. The snowfall throws her for a loop after coming from much warmer climate. xy8MEPS.png
    She changes into her workout gear and gets ready for her class. Knox Greenburg is teaching it! Somehow I am not surprised lol XD
    0UUhW8w.png
    Its just her and one other student TnGWcj0.png
    They had a good session. She’s a bit rusty but thats no problem. She almost did a headstand T7W64FM.png
    She met Ulrike Faust while she was there too. VPlGBYY.png
    She heads backhome
    Afternoons
    Back home, Viv was getting ready for an acting audition for a comedy routine that afternoon DGAuBJ5.png
    Gage gets back from school and he was in the midst of a major mood swing. His little sister Grace tries to cheer him up UGMCf7o.png
    Aunt Viv tries to talk him through it as well. She had just come back from the audition. Unfortunately they deemed that she was not the comedy type and did not get the part. She immediately signed up for another audition for the “Tournament of Honor” tv show dWxgrTd.png
    His almost best friend and uncle Rocky drops in. Rocky is Rosie’s younger brother. He’s still a teen and is very close in age to his nephew (Rosie was very very young when she had Gage- she had literally aged up to YA the day she was abducted). Clint is also a life stage older (I'd say by like 10 years or so) than Rosie. The boys are close and love to play videogames together TQRKDPv.png
    Trey had come home from his work too. He’s a unruly political activist. Somehow he managed to convince Rocky to join him in a protest in front yard lGwxDc5.png
    And I caught little Grace cleaning the alien rodent cage all by herself with no prompting from me! y26Cseb.png
    They have the little grumble or whatever its called rodent. It looks like an alien to me. Grace adores it kGNLvDo.png
    Clint comes home and immediately starts complimenting and flirting with his wife. N2VTWk0.png
    And thats it for now. Till next time!

• GJGAMESGJGAMES Posts: 45 Member
    So @AlwaysAsking what you think about my new project.I managed to make some sort of working bridge ate the front also at the back but i dont have a picture of that.

1e918ad51c002984fbaa712bba0409c3741e4f37.png
    Im 19 and still lonely. Ooops this is the sims forum not a dating app
  • LootLoot Posts: 63 Member
    Sadly, nothing. I just didn't get a chance to play today.
  • WintermuteWintermute Posts: 36 Member
    Evelyn and Nelson welcomed three new members to their family in my game last night: a baby girl named Lydia and two kittens, Saga and Loki (who has heterochromia!). I'm fairly sure Freyja the cat got pregnant during one of her adventures outside the lot, as she's got the Free Spirit and Prowler traits. Given this, I had her spayed at the vet, which should hopefully prevent any more surprise litters from being conceived. (She was none too happy about her cone of shame, however.) But alas, their turn in the rotation is up as I'd already played them for two Sim weeks.

Next in line is Caleb Vatore and Lana McKinnon (the former University professor) and their family. Not much is going on at the moment; the kids are getting older, the parents are earning money...and that's about it. I'm a bit annoyed at Caleb, though, for his habit of stalking the Kendricks and his theft of a painting from the art gallery. There's friendship...and then there's stalking, and Caleb is dangerously close to being the latter. All I can say is, thank goodness for the Private Dwelling lot trait.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello everyone! Comment post! Liking and awessoming as I read! :blush:

@AlwaysAsking

What a precious update! Danni is such a goofy sweet girl! I love her and calling Don and Throne her “kissy boys” soooo innocent and cute!

I also love the running joke of Throne and his ice cream! So great!

Aww the apology okay, I think now, I may actually like Don. You’re Don anyways (And Red’s lol) You sure know how to redeem them! Throne still has some ways to go for me!

They had to leave aaaagh so sad, but Throne was really caring and sweet when Don needed! I can’t wait for Danni one day to meet her half sibling!

@sarabeth2984
    Hey! Mckenna is the one who is unflirty, I tried all the tricks, got them to the top friendship, best-friends, all the way to very flirty for both of them, I moved Matty in, had Matty flirt, weird thing is, Mckenna accepted it, but it did not generate a romantic bar, hmmm maybe it is a mod that prevents this but IDK what, I even used sacrificial’spassionate romance mod, no dice! So I am thinking of cheating it, but slowly upward as time goes by.

Anyways, I loved watching Myron progress in life! Boy they are flammable! xD poor sim family! And a police officer what a nice profession! I do that too, I sometimes put my sims in pre-careers before the actual ones and pretend they are learning for an entry job since I don’t have University yet! Delaney is really cute, and they seem like a good match! And lol no eyeball ring! xD

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss it is so GOOD to see the Fontenots again!
    Aww poor Rosie it happens I am so glad Viviana was able to help and give some advice and Rosie started to feel better!

At least Mel loves her grandkids and seems like a good mom and LOL at Tray boy! Keep a close eye on him! Aww how sweet of Grace and good for her for cleaning the cage, I love when sims start to learn to clean via parenthood help! And Rocky and Gage how a very nice relationship! Aww great job Clint your wife appreciates your flirting how sweet! <3

@ryttu3k

Awww Luca is precious and I love the blue eyes inherit! I LOVE that name! <3 All of his outfits are to die for! And I loved your commentary under each one!

@Daephene

I love Brice and Walker! Such fun sims! Happy birthday to them and yaaay more Bo and Liberty lol I love how they are such geeks it speaks to the soul!

@March306
    Loved your beach update! 😊

@RedDestiny92
    Aww Elliot is a bean~ I absolutely love your writing of families especially teens with parents they are always spot on and hilarious!
    Ooooooo~ I remember the Brant and Brent and pleasant twins one! I am so glad to see that one again was nice drama packed! Okay lemme read it!

Ooooo~ Lilith buried the hatched, she was always my fav female teen in sims 2 I always felt for her specially after seeing all the favoritism memories!

Wow, poor Angie though, another failed relationship and now another baby! Aww have to give up the pupper, but it is what it is.
    I can’t get over how much I love their hair colors! I WISH we had that shade of purple in the game! :O

Nooooo you tricked me with sweet adorable and normal things then put not fun stuff in spoils and I had to click it! xD

Oh gosh here we go! Love how you had Don recognize that line, it puts more impact like you could hear his swallow or rushed breathing pick up while trying to brace for impact.

*shivers* INTESNE! Wow and Throne being pregnant? Gosh, I don’t blame Don some time apart is needed but Throne needs to have someone watching him right now! I hope the baby really is Don’s.

@Duvelina
    I really love watching Alyse life, it is very relaxing and calm hope her daughter comes an visits her soon!

@sunblond
    LOVELY wedding after such a hard lost in the family! It was really beautiful and the convo between Dina and Tucker had me lolling very much! I loved it!

@Koteyka
    I’ve been loving all the updates about Peter and his life, so realistic, the feelings and conflicts the procrastination levels speak to me! xD But his romance with Gwen is everything and now? A baby!!!! Congrats!!! Ooooo~ I love SOL! I love when it gives me curve balls like that as well! Hahaha toddler withdraw is a true symptom! I have it as well and want more tots, but it is not the right time, but we will see! 😊

@haneul
    IDK I am so confused about Cabe and my feelings about him on how he feels about Deli, looking sideways at him about that “how much money?” comment. I just don’t know, guess I will keep waiting and reading!

@DarkAngel1994
    Aww the tots sure are cute! The family seems to be doing good! I love seeing the pets wit toddlers such a sweet interaction! And LOL at her dad….but If only you knew how terrifying that text was for a moment! That lady with the white hair still lurks!
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

UPDATE 100 BABIES Angela Generation 4 Matriarch

BUT FIRST...

@sarabeth2984 Thanks! Hey, I noticed you use the surname Fontenot. I live in an area with a lot of Fontenot's. I'm of cajun descent and actually have a french maiden name. It's more Cajun french than France french. My ancestors probably came from the French part of Canada, but before that France. What I know about it is that they got kicked out and ended up in Louisiana. Lol. My husband is not at all Cajun or French descent so now that I'm married I have a kind of German surname. At least we think it's German.

@AlwaysAsking Yes, that hair is so perfect.

@Koteyka <3 Your story. I can really "ship" Peter and Gwen. I just love how dorky and socially awkward they both are. It hits me in the feels.

i9fq8F8.png?1

Angela gives birth!!!

This is her first baby and baby #48 for the challenge as a whole.

His name is Ogden.

MORE
    DX1NW7j.png?1

BUT WAIT...

She had twins...

She gave birth to baby #48 and #49. His name is Mike. The other parent was Kaleigh Datta.

QJ68SLH.png?2

Then she tells this Pancake descendant she's pregnant with his baby. His name is Damon Pancakes.

prnWTkO.png?1

Ogden as a toddler.

NCdlgGc.png?1

Mike as a toddler.

Okay, I've been doing it all wrong for years... I thought the tablets were the fastest way to learn the toddler skills. THAT IS NOT TRUE. I'm learning stuff so much faster by having them learn thinking first so they sleep a full night's sleep (they have more nightmares if their thinking is low). I have them learn it by doing "What's This" to whatever objects are in the room. When they max that I work on the other skills but not by the tablets. Oh my goodness, game changer. They are learning so much faster.

ZCXIRpm.png?1

Second pregnancy TWINS AGAIN!

Yay!

First twin is #50 named Helen.

Second twin is #51 named Maxine.

THAT MEANS WE ARE MORE THAN HALF WAY THERE. YAY!

9vuZ8KN.png?1

She announces to Erich Dreamer she's pregnant with his spawn.

xQpPuak.png?1

Toddler Helen.

DTxXAzg.png?1

Toddler Maxine.

Naming Theme
    My theme is SCI-FI and Fantasy

Ogden is from the book Ready Player One that the movie of the same name was based on. Helen is also a character from that.

The book is so much better than the movie... Read the book it's great and it's not a long read. It's has a lot of video games and movie/television pop culture references from the 1980's

Mike and Maxine are names from Stranger Things.

CURRENT GENERATION BABIES (Matriarch Angela Dinklage)
    #48 Ogden (Twin)
    #49 Mike (Twin) (Other Parent: Kaleigh Datta)
    #50 Helen (Twin)
    #51 Maxine (Twin) (Other Parent: Damon Pancakes)

PREVIOUS GENERATION'S BABIES

GENERATION 1: (Matriarch Amy Dinklage)
    #1 Karl (Other Parent: Johnny Zest)
    #2 Jack (Other Parent Paolo Rocca)
    #3 Antony (Other Parent Marcus Flex)
    #4 Jessie (Other Parent: Gavin Richards)
    #6 Erin: (Other Parent: Mitchell Kalani)
    #7 Dominique (Other Parent: Akira Kibo)
    #8 Karen (Other Parent: Ted Roswell)
    #9 Chace (Other Parent: Arun Bheeda)
    #10 Elisabeth (Other Parent: Bob Pancakes)
    #11 Jennifer (Other Parent:Diego Lobo)
    #12 Tomer (Other Parent: Eric Lewis)
    #13 Nathan (Other Parent: Gunther Munch)
    #14 Colby (Other Parent Salim Benali) Matriarch for Generation 2*
    NAMING THEME FOR GENERATION 1: The names of the real life actors and actresses that played in the Amazon Prime series The Boys

GENERATION 2: (Matriarch Colby Dinklage)
    #15 Nate (Other Parent: Jaxton Fryes)
    #16 Adele (Other Parent: Henry Jang)
    #17 Eric (Other Parent: Elisha Kalani)
    #18 Alanis (Other Parent: Shaquille Pancakes)
    #19 Scott (Twin)
    #20 Dave (Twin) (Other Parent: Samson Bailey)
    #21 Emma (Other Parent: Duane Talla)
    #22 Jewel (Other Parent: Aika Kahananui)
    #23 Kurt (Other Parent: Makoa Kealoha)
    #24 Melanie (Twin)
    #25 Chad (Twin) (Other Parent: Cameron Fletcher)
    #26 Anthony (Twin)
    #27 Colton (Twin) (Other Parent: Angela Pleasant)
    #28 Freddie (Other Parent: Darrel Charm)
    #29 Victoria (Other Parent: Lilith Pleasant)
    #30 Geri (Other Parent: Grace Anansi) Matriarch for Generation 3*
    NAMING THEME FOR GENERATION 2: Musicians

GENERATION 3: (Matriarch Geri Dinklage)
    #31 Lumen (Twin)
    #32 Ziva (Twin) (Other Parent: Emilia Ernest)
    #33 Leroy (Other Parent: Julia Wright)
    #34 Abby (Other Parent: Tess Munch)
    #35 Clive (Other Parent: Khloe Delgato)
    #36 Jason (Other Parent: Lorelei McIntosh)
    #37 Derek (Other Parent: Anastasia Goth)
    #38 Dexter (Other Parent: Neal Huntington III)
    #39 Major (Twin)
    #40 David (Twin) (Other Parent: Federico Flex)
    #41 Ravi (Other Parent: Grady Goth)
    #42 Penelope (Other Parent: Harvey Goth)
    #43 Liv (Twin)
    #44 Peyton (Twin) (Other Parent: Timothy Landgraab)
    #45 Blaine (Other Parent: Moses Watkins)
    #46 Elle (Other Parent: Zane Haskins)
    #47 Angela *MATRIARCH (Other Parent: Brice Kelley)
    Naming Theme: Crime Shows
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Thank you!!! Glad to here again! I got a new laptop and this thing just zips through the game. It's a low-end one, but beggars can't be choosers. And a fresh Shinya. But Candy is one I do love to see him get paired with. I just let him love you he wants. He has a few faves.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited August 2020
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you, I'm glad you like her! I got the realistic photo through using the website Artbreeder.
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Alyse's daughter Haley showed up all the way from Windenburg to Willow Creek to yell at her mother for some inappropriate and insensitive jokes she made during one of her performances as an entertainer. Alyse managed to appease her but was exhausted afterwards and needed a nap.

Daughter-Haley-Randomly-Shows-Up.png
    Alyse-Goes-in-for-Hug-Gets-Rejected.png
    Getting-Yelled-At-for-Inappropriate-Jokes-as-Entertainer.png
    Everyone-Leaves-for-Privacy.png
    Apology.png
    Acceptance.png
    Haley-Checking-Herself-Out-in-Childhood-Room.png
    Needed-a-Nap-after-Confrontation.png

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Duvelina wrote: »
    Hanging-Out-with-Cluv.png

@Duvelina Love this picture with all the ladies having coffee toghether.
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2020
    Ok, so this was supposed to be the last part of a comment post to you guys. But man, I had a horrible evening, and it lasted until now, which is 7 am here, and I’m just going to bed. I don’t know when I’ll get to comment. Today and Saturday I’m busy with all kinds of 4th birthday party happenings. And I’m going to be too tired to function today because I’m up this late.

Anyway, I had this little update ready to go, and I’m putting it up because it makes me happy, and I could use a bit of happy right now, so ya gotta go easy on me, lol

The other day I grabbed a brand new fresh Dash from my gallery, aged him down to a young adult, gave him some different, younger, clothes, and I’ve been playing him as a single guy, because I’ve heard from a couple of people that he is quite a ladies’ man in their mccc games. I don’t use mccc, so I’m just taking him around, seeing what he does, and I’m calling his folder of pictures Falling In Love With Dash because I am! :blush:

I’m not going to reveal the reason for that yet. I’m just going to share some pictures of him.

At my Oasis Springs park:

0i0BvE6.png

“Hey? Are you hungry?”

v7x6iFc.png

“Oh, I like that smile.”

o8QLm2o.png

Taking a walk in Windenberg

7kfptF9.png

“Hello!”

zAZvc5d.png

“Really?”

mz4J2Sz.png

“That’s the best fishing spot?”

rnLdRmt.png

Ummm, yes, singing Karaoke – rather obvious – lol, he’s not good, but he had fun.

Zqkf2yS.png

He hit on the lady in blue so much they ended up with a tiny pink bar

neShdBB.png
    “Hey there gorgeous, bowl here often?”

SCSQ8r5.png

Here’s Joey’s Thorne, causing trouble, lol I don’t remember who was hitting on who. It looks like Thorne with Summer, but I think they were both doing it to Dash. You know how they face the wrong way so often?

1OxRLfk.png

Anyway, what is this look of Thorne’s?

5Q86VJV.png

Here he is at home, about to go meet “fake” Simeon at the art museum. He is a fake only because he’s not the mage in this save. He’s @Becka28’s Simeon, and I used him to showcase my Spellcaster home, but didn’t want to just delete him when I was done, so, he’s still here! Anyway, Dash is an art lover, so they are going to an art museum to check out women, lmao.

RYaexHq.png

When he got there, Simeon was not alone. Hello Ian! (One of my main Sims) and hello again Joey’s Thorne.

0nXfVuF.png

Thorne had problems! lol

hPDTaSe.png

Dash and “fake” Simeon had fun

rvxAcaA.png

“Ha, you think that’s a good trick? I’m a level 8 mixologist straight from the game and into the gallery. That’s nothin’.”

TzYEYfB.png

And then …. Real Simeon, the actual sage, showed up too, lol

qmOXdDR.png

They also had fun. Dash … umm… really likes art! lol :D No, honestly, I think this was fishing again. What’s up with the fishing?

WvNnHOt.png

He also likes Don’t Wake the Llama.

PWB3o7t.png

DvZiv1T.png

More karaoke, neither of them are good! lmao

vCSSWmA.png

And some fancy dancing with some good friends

2v0sOsx.png

That’s premade Mitchell Kalani dancing on the left in the pink polo shirt.

deSzsOX.png

And my other main Sim, Lawrence, off on the right in the red hoodie.

KrUPZZ7.png

A little bit of conversation with Diego. It’s always there with these two, lol

Vd1f8l9.png

Somewhere under the surface they know they are destined to be together! And be big stars in an epic drama! :D:p:sweat_smile:

YbN5pHa.png

He started a work out group. He has 0 fitness skill when he’s new from the gallery. So I found similar friends for his group.

TrD6IHr.png

Yes, @ryttu3k’s Jamie, and Akira Kibo
    SznDe0r.png

Also Johnny Zest and Thorne’s friend Bryce (Mary-Alice’s brother)

qzGsrDi.png

I believe that Jamie is suffering from the famous “Oh, the watcher doesn’t have that pack that ryttu3k has!” Lol. I’ll have to go put a shirt on him before their next club meeting.

UDvHzYN.png

He and Jamie hit it off well :smile:

IrtWnx6.png

They can yoga good!! Ha!

q2c4UfM.png

Ummm, except for Johnny. He forgot how, I guess.

5d8iLVG.png

They can all do that last part. :wink:

5MITKIK.png

Dash is quite pleased with his first ever work out!

HYwrMGz.png

He had an orange “uncomfortable” moodlet later from sore muscles! Tee hee hee

LV3P3dr.png

Stay tuned to hear the very unlikely reason that I fell in love with him! :heart:

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I have exciting news! Not only did Ryan and Katherine's only child finally reach young-adulthood, today marks one month of me playing the family! Ryan becomes an elder in a week and Katherine becomes an elder four days after him. Ben became a young adult on New Year's Eve.
    Ben was born in Oasis Springs and grew up in Willow Creek. Currently, I'm undecided as to whether he should attend college or just join the Actor career and move to Del Sol Valley.

Breakfast on Winterfest. Kate's feeling emotional because her baby will be aging up to a young adult(she was actually uncomfortable because of a puddle in the kitchen)
    50198944072_4bed146cb2_h.jpg

Ben's birthday has finally arrived! Happy birthday kid!
    50198126203_53c7b38bf2_h.jpg

As you saw, I gave him his young adult look prior to his birthday, but wanted to wait until he aged up to take his new CAS pic.
    50198943347_2fc4995a0d_h.jpg

His mother's features are more dominant with her blonde hair and pale complexion. He has his father's hazel eyes.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    @sarabeth2984 i don’t have a bunk bed mod, just a few different CC bunk beds. The one pictured with Erin and Enoch didn’t have a functional lower bed. I’ve since downloaded a couple more bunk beds that have functional lower beds, and they’re pretty cool.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top