Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Everyone. Great stories. I wish I had one favourite but I love all of them the same.

There was a time when children and toddlers were born without their powers bound as spellcasters. In those days the Magic Realm was so different With The Great Library of Spirit with endless grimoires, tomes, books of shadows. Ravenwolf Academy taught many generations of spellcasters, witches, sorcerers and mages. The smell of incense and all sorts of flowers filled the air. In those days thee were 7 Sages, not 3. Then The War happened to drag in other occults, supernaturals and paranormals. In those days Sam Astral had married a young psychic woman named Marie and they had their daughter Lada a sweet little angel never crying and always laughing and smiling. He was one of the teachers at the academy teaching magical history. However Salamander Light started a cult what drew in many innocent spellcasters promising nothing but beauty and enlightenment but his goals were far from something so beneficial. It was him and his cult that started the last occult war. Prominent families were having their children kidnapped by Salamander and his followers. Some of those kids turned against their families others sacrificed for the sake of power.

It was while Sam was teaching his class and Marie was doing a reading that Lada was kidnapped by Salander personally. The wardings around her crib just weren't strong enough. It devastated Sam and his brothers. It would have been kinder to have sacrificed her to make himself more powerful. Instead, he groomed her and corrupted her. Destroying the light that could have been and the goodness that should have been. Lada Nightshade had so much promise then for good. However, Salander turned her into The Enlighted One of Corruption teaching her pitchest of magic. Spells no one should ever know. As the war continued Lada became more corrupt. She hurt, betrayed and destroyed countless lives.

Everyone assumed she must have been killed right.

Surely the suffering she inflicted upon the one she claimed to "love" would have driven them to take her life for the greater good of magic. That was years ago

Now to the present and She has returned. But there is something different about her. Maybe it's really, not her. Maybe she didn't sacrifice her children to gain power as some often believed. It looks like her. Walks like her and surely L would remember that horrible woman who wiped out her family while she was restrained through magical bonds and forced her to watch die. Surely Simeon would remember the woman that kidnapped his firstborn son Michael and turned te boy against him and his family. Most of all surely Morgyn would remember the unspeakable acts against him by her.

It is her. It is her. She was given a choice by The Salvation and Redemption Twins. To walk their path but others will want their justice... vengeance and retribution towards her as she is trying to make up for all the horrific things she once did. She is cursed with being a gloomy sim never allowed to forget what she did. Never allowed to forget the names faces and pain she caused so many innocent people.

Others will forgive you sometimes long before you ever forgive yourself.

[img][/img]KNNhkAE.png

She is talking with Simeon trying to apologize to him.
    [img][/img]T48ieO1.png

She is talking to Morgyn. Trying to explain and trying to apologize
    [img][/img]b1Ve3kU.png

He's heard it all before and still remembers what she did to him and doesn't forgive her at all
    [img][/img]g6Xx1af.png

Maybe a kiss will remind him of the times they once had
    [img][/img]cTJ4CNi.png?1

Going on a date and trying for a baby autonomously
    [img][/img]Gkb9hCJ.png

I have added a few new mods and have been having fun with them. The one has them fighting to establish hierarchy but doesn't necessarily cause a negative effect on relationships. I wasn't sure if it was the mod that was causing him to fight with her because I didn't give her the fighting curse just the duelling one. Just in case it was I wanted a backstory to explain why he would want to fight with her if she didn't have the fighting curse. I thought there would a rough relationship as the best option. She doesn't fight with Simeon like that just Morgyn.

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • DoraDora Posts: 1 New Member
    I had a weird situation lately.. So I had a family of single mom and 2 daughters. When one of the girls turned adult, I've sent her to University, so mom and a second child stayed at home. During studies, her mom died. Today she got back home with fine degree, however she had to buy her childhood home. It was empty... I was wondering what would happen if the child was left alone, but it looks like her sister have never existed! Also quite large amount of money disappeared with her..
    I was willing that some babysitter would cover her absence until she's back.

I feel bad for them, because I had a cool scenario for both girls, making them a powerful sisterhood, living together in a huge house. It took a while, developing her traits to fit her future role, planning a further house rebuild, stories, all for nothing :(
    She's all alone in a big, empty house full of memories. There's even no tomb stone or her mother's urn on the lot..
  • LittleOldPotatoLittleOldPotato Posts: 24 Member
    I haven't played today but yesterday I started playing on the youngest child as a toddler, the father became an elder (I'm nervous for when he dies now) and the eldest son got married to the girl he's been dating since he was a teen! It was so cute! Although I am annoyed at his new wife because on the wedding day she wore a red dress! I thought there was an interaction to ask to see an outfit but it appears there isn't. She's now moved into the family household. I'm going to move the couple out together when the other children are a bit older! The new wife's parents didn't actually attend the wedding because it wouldn't let me invite them even though the family new them! That wasn't very good but oh well. My teen sim also broke up with his girlfriend... They broke up because she sat on the toddlers bed, the toddler told her to go away (he was trying to sleep), the teen scolded him, she told him off for that and they started arguing and shouting and broke up. I think that's all that happened! It was a really eventful day!
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Felipe Monte**gro

-After the game, which we lost to Landgraab High, I was meeting up with some of the guys from the team and a couple of their girlfriends, mami and papi had gone home already. When I got out of the showers and went to meet up with them outside the gym, there was a girl there I didn’t know, so I introduced myself. Her name is Virginia Richards, she’s from Oasis Springs, so goes to Landgraab High. I guess Melissa, Toby’s girlfriend, knew her somehow, she mentioned that Virginia was on the varsity girls basketball team and was one of their star players. Then Virginia complemented me on a couple of the plays I had made in the game, I am not totally a bench warmer these days. And at some point she mentioned that she was going to the Spice Festival with her family on Friday, and when she said it she looked me right in the eye like it was directed specifically at me or something. Eventually her family showed up and told her it was time to leave. So her dad is black, he wears glasses and was kind of dressed up for a ballgame, her mom was a nice looking white lady, and her younger sister, well, OK, this is mean, I guess, but she’s really homely, like totally doesn’t look anything like Virginia.
    So, I thought about it for a day or so and finally, I went to talk to mami and papi, they were in the living room. I told them the whole thing, leaving out the part where I thought her sister was homely, duh, just mentioning she was mixed race so it didn’t look like I was trying to hide it or anything. I figured my only play was to just put my cards on the table. Dad said he hadn’t been to the Spice Festival in ages and would love to go but he had to work. Translation: he was totally Ok with me going to it to meet this girl, and he would take me but had to work. Great, so it’s up to mami.
    Mami didn’t say anything for a few long seconds, then she asked me if the girl’s father wore glasses and was kind of lean and intellectual looking, which he was. Then I know him, she said, (Gavin Richards), do you remember, honey, he lived in a house in Oasis Springs with (Zoe Patel), that’s Daisy Patrick’s mom from your bowling team Felipe. And I think J Huntington lived there too, you know him from the symphony Hector, he’s at a lot of charity events. Papi said he did know J Huntington and his whole family, but did not remember him from before he was married.
    Then mom said, she guessed she could take me to the Spice Festival, she wouldn’t mind going again and spending some time with me there would be fun. Score!-

-It was way more crowded than imagined, there was lots of people and music and booths selling stuff and tons of spicy food. So me and mami tasted some different food, and eventually ate our favorites from what we had sampled. We sat and ate at some tables close to where someone was playing a guitar for tips. I tired to imagine papi doing that but couldn’t. About halfway through my meal I saw Virginia at a booth and jumped up and ran over to her like I was chasing a soccer ball, yeah, I’m really smooth like that. We talked a bit and then I brought her over to mami and introduced them. She sat down with us and we made overly polite conversation for awhile. Then her dad came over and introductions were made, mom and her dad did seem to kind of know each other, like, from a long time ago, before they were both married. They talked about stuff from back then, like, people they used to know, it seemed like they knew each other from mami’s club days, I’ve kind of gathered, that before they got married my parents were both into the club scene. Eventually, I asked Virginia if she wanted to walk around and check out the rest of the festival with me and so we left the adults talking and just walked around and talked a bit. OK, I totally flirted, like, I was really complementary and stuff and tried to make sure I let her know that I thought she was really interesting and pretty. Stuff like that. Which is about the extent of my flirting skills, TBH. All in all, I thought I had done OK, well, I hoped I had anyway.-

-Mami and papi are having an argument, mami hired a maid service, she did it without asking papi and he’s fuming over that, plus he doesn’t think we need one. He thinks she just did it because all their friends use a maid service, the keeping up with the Jones thing. But, mami is way more into clean than papi and I though, she really likes things neat and clean. Then she said she’d used her money and that she didn’t need his permission.
    Well, luckily I left right after that. I had a date, Virginia called and asked me out. I was trying to work up the courage I guess, but she beat me to it. We went to a pub where they had games like foosball, darts, stuff like that. I met her there and we talked a bit outside, and, well, we kissed, my first ever, so I hope I was not bad at it, at least she seemed to like it, I sure did. Then we went inside and played games, Virginia is competitive like me so it was fun to try to beat each other, and she’s a good sport too, which I like. All in all the date was fun and I got a kiss, so I am chalking this one up in the win category.-

dgdzT9U.jpg
    Felipe’s first kiss.

Demv1xM.jpg
    A kiss and some pub games, not a bad first date.

-When I came home from school today, Max Villareal was talking to mom, so his family are our new neighbors, they live in one of the houses close to us. The thing about where we live is that no one is really close, all the houses have trees and space between them. It’s kind of why people like it here. So we hadn’t seen them moving in or anything.
    Anyway, he said they were unpacking and the box cutter blade had broken and was wondering if we had one they could borrow. I knew where the spare blades were for ours so I went and got them and gave them to him. After he left mom said she needed to cook something and take it over, and I thought to myself please not the heirloom fruitcake. Mami is the only one in our house that likes it, it’s an old family recipe of hers. But I kept my mouth shut.-

-OK, so my crush thing with Roxie, well, since I’ve been the captain of the bowling team, I kind of noticed how much Roxie talks instead of focusing on her game, even when I try to coach her. She’s not bad, but I think she could improve. I guess it kind of put me off her a bit and then this thing with Virginia, who unlike Roxie is really into me. And well, I figured I was over it. Now, for some reason Roxie has started to really work on her bowling and asks for help and seems really dedicated. I finally complemented her, you know told her I had noticed she had been working on her game and I told her she had really stepped up to the plate lately and that I saw improvement. And she says that she decided that if she was going to do something that she should not do it halfway. Which caused me to start getting the butterflies again, like, you know, when I am near her. (Sigh)-

-So, I got a weight machine, for no reason, I mean it’s not my birthday or anything. I got home from school and mami and papi told me to go look on the upper deck. This is so great, now I can workout at home instead of having to do it at school after practice. Which now that I think of it is probably why, mami doesn’t like me staying late at school much. Or they feel guilty for arguing in front of me, they hardly ever do that, we still have the maid service and mami and papi seem to have made up. That’s kind of how things go in my house, mami usually gets her way.
    Well, that’s not really true, papi lets mami have her way is more like it. Things like moving here to Windenburg and buying a house that was too expensive for them at the time, well, that was really important to mami, because she wanted the me to go to the best school once I was born. And Papi really wants me and mami to be happy, like with me being captain of the bowling team, for example. But, if there is something that papi thinks is important, then he totally puts his foot down and mami always backs down.-
    dlUbftj.jpg
    Felipe got a new workout machine, and it’s not even his birthday or anything, sweet!

-Now both Than and Tucker have signed up for bowling league tryouts. I have two openings now, since Kristian just graduated. Which is good, I mean I’ve been friends with them both since we were little kids, but that’s also a problem, because I’m not just their friend, I’m the captain of the bowling team and have a bigger responsibility. But how can I possible not pick my closest friends for the team. Plum it, this is the part I really hate.
    I broke down and decided to ask mami for advice, she basically told me that this was the kind of responsibility that came with the job, sometimes you had to make hard choices. Great, way to be a real help there mami. (Sigh)-

-Whew, Than and Tucker were pretty good, I don’t know how but they both were just as good as the other three that had signed up so I could, in good conscience, pick them over the others without seeming really biased. Plus, let’s face it, the other team members liked them both and kind of knew them already too. I’m just kind of surprised that I wasn’t getting pressure from the adults over it, I mean, Uncle Kyle and Uncle Cristian are not afraid to go to bat for their kids, that I know.-

@Lucy_Henley When I first saw one of your posts with the 4 highchairs, I thought you were doing that 100 baby challange, lol. I have had 3 toddlers at once, but swore to never do that again, so my hat's off to you for doing 4!

@ryttu3k So I looked up that Simstagram thing you talk about, I didn't know about it, but I ended up creating a profile there. I was wondering if you would let me know how to find you on it, so I can check out your stuff? My profile is my first ever sim I created David Powers, BTW.

@March306 Oh, I have never been able to play any of my saves past a couple generations, I guess mostly because I can't bear to see my played sims die, I get too attached.

@LittleOldPotato Oh, I hate when the game makes the bride wear red or another color instead of white too! I have a mod to let me change outfits and I always set up wedding clothes for my couples in advance, just in case.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Dora If you go to manage households and go to other households you can find where her sister went and do a rotational play with her household and her sister's new household or you can transfer your sims sister into her household. I had to do that in a game I was playing because one of the sims had a baby with another sim and Max Villareal was a serial killer in that game and kept killing the families autonomously that the kid ended up in. I kept hoping the kid would end up with the other parent and had to go to manage households, then other households to put the kid with the other parent who was still alive.

One of the things I don't like about the game is that it doesn't look for relatives of a child first to place the child with. If real life if say my sister had a kid and died of something the courts would contact family first. If nobody from either side of the family can take the kid then the kid goes into foster care or is placed for adoption with another family. The sims aren't family-oriented like that.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member

Finally wrapping up the 12th generation of my sims family c:
    Haven't really been taking a lot of pictures of my sims so this is just an update of the generation

Parents
    Juniper Harris
    cJDWZRG.png

Harlow Fish
    eWMwDCN.png

Their children:

Dean Fish (Oldest)
    Z7IM39S.png

Lavender Fish (Alex's twin)
    X7z69Kh.png

Alex Fish Lavender's twin, the next heir
    G8J8O8A.png

Margo Fish
    234mSEq.png

Mona Fish (Youngest)
    dK0793O.png

Simplified version of the whole family tree
    CsqoBVZ.png

Generations 1-5
    DSQhsvz.png

Generations 6-10
    TxuzpfD.png

Generations 11-13
    5SxRTRG.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    edited July 2020
    okay had to mess with some stuff things seem fine but the factory settings I didn't even think about were junk so fixed that meh anyhoooooo

Oh oh before I forget I thought it was more difficult cause I remembered there was a tutorial for moving things around and I couldn't remember how to find it. Though you really can just move the save file (there is another file type in the saves folder) and there you go so the boys are back.
    @AlwaysAsking it's small as I'm in a mood today now but since you wanted to know what happened next...

oeM4Dke.png
    After a quick meal Thorne hurried from home to go talk to someone...anyone, which happened to be Oliver, he could admit he missed Del Sol Valley it had been his home even before he married Oliver and had a career to provide the best he wondered if Don would want to move here. Out of it he didn't notice who had come to collect the giggling toddler (Which I just teleported upstairs :p ).
    "Well look who it is, father of the year."

He sighed, she didn't care for him much...of course Thorne she's you.
    Ks5YrIq.png
    "Hey beautiful how are things?"

Thadia rolled her eyes.

"Fine, I bet it's not the same for you." she said dryly.

"How can you tell?" he asked, chuckling nervously.

"You're here well after you know when Peach is in school so I can only assume it's not just a social call."

"Er...you got me, is Oliver here?"
    rtBcmvK.png
    "Why?"

"I just need to ask him something...I'm really not interested in him anymore, and even if I was I couldn't take him from you in a million years. I mean look at you." she'd be put off by his flirting if it hadn't stopped him from interfering with her marriage.

He liked her just enough to keep his distance....most of the time.

"Don't you think I know that, he's inside, just remember your kid is here if you go against your word." she said with a wink, it wan't a threat she had no issue pushing custody on him if it meant he wasn't going to have a reason to see Oliver. Underhanded in ways one can't say...and exactly why he liked her. She ought to fight for her man, one like Oliver anyhow.

"I know I know." he guessed he should feel badly he didn't want to take Peach but it wasn't that he didn't love her with her was the only way he silently admitted he was no good she had everything with Oliver he was glad the boys had Don. He was groaning as he walked away from Thadia knowing he should have thought about that before but what was done was done.
    tkulGJE.png
    Oliver left the kitchen getting ready to make a drink, he felt a little down as his fame...if you could call it that, was dropping and he just wasn't sure how to fix it. For a moment he thought he was imagining things seeing Thorne it had been a while and he sighed immediately seeing the look he gave him.

"Hello Thorne.."

"Hey babe, you look good what's new?"

He rolled his eyes, he had been fair in the divorce even though the judge said he didn't have to considering how things were so he knew he didn't need money or something.

"What did you do?"

Thorne sighed figuring Oliver still knew him well enough.

"No wait let me guess, cheated on Mr. Perfect too?" he sighed heavily as Thorne rubbed the back of his head nervously.
    gDV5srV.png
    "Thoooooooorne, I can't even with you, do you just like toying with others?" he didn't care one bit about Don he was just as responsible for the affair it took two...but still.

"I know I know but I, I was upset, I have been good he's the only one we have kids now..."

"I know I saw your simsta.."

"Right and I asked him to marry me and he slapped the ring out of my hand I couldn't handle it I just went out for drinks and things happened..."
    Oliver hated himself seeing how close to tears his nuerotic ex was while feeling regret over what happened...he felt badly he shook his head head he really needed to stop being a doormat. There were much healthier hobbies, maybe streaking in lava or something.... still he crossed his arms.

"And right after you thought about what you did."

"Not till I got home....he apologized and asked me to marry him instead he wasn't angry he only cared I came back to him and he told me how he felt and it was just too much."

"So?"

"What do I do?"
    fDlW5Do.png

"What do you want me to say? You only have two options and neither are what you want to hear."

"I'll take it...and with that you'll get me out of your house faster." he said quickly as Oliver shook his head.

"You can go right home and right when you see him, don't ask him how he's doing, tell him where you were, nothing only let the first thing out be what you think you can handle. Tell him the truth and see what happens or lie and take it to your grave, and don't make that face you know how you are and you know I know you all too well there is no other option that will stop you from running from your problems. So you have to face them that way. Face it...you're weak Thorne." he said firmly, not even angry it was just where he ended up with him.

Thorne sighed heavily...because Oliver was right it was the least amount of effort even he couldn't scare himself with what he had to do it was one tiny thing and within his comfort zone. Yeah he had no chance.
    gj9r4c7.png
    Thorne took his drink and downed it.

"I'll need some courage first..."
    Oliver rolled his eyes, same old Thorne
    JOEes5Z.png
    Thadia joined them after a work out.

"So problem solved?" she asked.

"Yes and now I'm leaving."

She shook her head.

"You can come by but don't do it running away from Peach, see you later Thorne take care of yourself." a good bye from both of them he nodded though he didn't feel miffed he understood he even felt a little better.

"Thanks you guys...er have a good one I'll call Peach later.."

They nodded and he made his way out as she gave her husband a look.

"He cheated again?"

For the umpteenth time....he rolled his eyes and gave her some simoleans he had been agitated and bitterly said Thorne would do better with Don she bet he'd never change...so she wins. He smiled though, he adored her so, he had his rebound when he finally met her he wasn't sure how things would go but as their family grew..he couldn't imagine going without her beside him. He thought Thorne needed that but he didn't think if he kept ruining everything for himself that he would find it, yeah there he went feeling bad for him again.
    8Ub9mq5.png
    He looked in on the boys who were working on their skills and went to see Don who of course was glued to their gym again.

"Hey babe where did you go?" he only said he was going on a walk after all.

But Thorne only shook his head following Oliver's advice to a T....and he found it was even more beyond truth.

He was weak.
    k4MsLaW.png
    "Off in my own little world where I only think about you."

Don laughed.

"That's some line...."

"It's not a line, not anymore..we have a family to think of we're not in a bar."

Don smiled then, unfortunately feeling that maybe just maybe Thorne was different from him.

"Yeah yeah, just kiss me man."

He chuckled, a touch bitterly.

"Yes sir."
    And something lighter...
    dRIFSUY.png

The boys are just the best of friends..
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! I hope everyone is doing well! Just replying to a few comments:)
    @dora That is so sad! :( Was her little sister a child when their mom died? I know sometimes if the parent dies when they are in child stage, the game will list the kid as a hidden household. Do you have MCCC? You might be able to track her down and have the older sister “adopt” her. That would be a really cool story line!!
    @lucy_henley It looks like Caroline’s acting skills are improving!
    @march306 -Thank you for liking Zatanna! I am still on the fence about Eco Living. I love the CAS items and the build buy as well as activities like fabrication, juicing, and candle making. But the Neighborhood Action Plans are so buggy right now they make gameplay really annoying. I wound up having to disable them in the Game Options menu :(
    The twins' eyes are gorgeous! I’ve always loved that shade:)
    @daravi -Ah. Thank you for clarifying. That was such a difficult time period to live through!
    Its interesting, because even here in the U.S. we had (and currently have in certain communities) a similar mentality about the role of women in the home up through the early 1960s; i.e. having babies, cooking/cleaning etc and being entirely submissive to male authority. Women were basically servants in their own households and also faced a lot of discrimination in the workforce. My grandmothers have told me horror stories (both had 5 and 7 children all back to back). It makes me very grateful to be living in an era with a more progressive mentality,
    (although believe me much more needs to be done to foster equality).
    @alwaysasking Esmerelda the bearded dragon says hi! She’s huge! She’s like 16 inches long (tail included). Well I think, I tried to measure her but she was having none of it lol. Esme can be such a diva. She glares at the dogs and knocks her food bowl across her tank with her tail if its empty!! I was roflol the first time I saw it. I hope to get a video of it but I haven’t caught her in action yetl!! XD I love her to bits.
    MCCC did get busy and marry off a bunch of my premade sims without me getting involved, as well as making a few babies:) I actually married George and Geeta off in CAS and then when I saw the Villreal kids were orphaned and living on their own, I just moved them in with Cahills and set them as their parents in CAS. Raj had moved out ages before and has a kid with another lady.
    I need to age up Vlad and Cat’s baby. I'm a little scared to see how he turned out lol! XD
    @ryttu3k -Jamie looks amazing in that shot with the full moon! :)
    @dianesims I like your Harry, Hermione, and Ron! And your build looks amazing!

So I am still playing with my alternate save, with Joanna and Simeon Silversweater and their family! I am focusing on their eldest son, Tobias with this gameplay. Simeon and co recently moved to Evergreen Harbor when Jo was offered a new job as a Civic Engineer.
    Tobias Isn’t Happy
    So life moved on for a bit. The teens spend time bonding through videogames 1liywxu.png
    And basketball IKLLAos.png
    Simeon’s depression issues have returned with a vengeance (he expresses gloomy thoughts all the time). Jo felt awful and tried her best to make him feel better FcHcGW0.png
    I noticed their oldest son Tobias was not happy. He was feeling tense around family and just wanted to be as far away from them as possible (distant phase). He was constantly getting into arguments with his parents and siblings. 1RzsKLv.png
    Darling and Myron noticed it especially W0SZTr7.png
    Darling suggested Myron was old enough to move out. He was still a teen. Maybe he should drop out of the Scouts, pick up a part time job and get his own place? 1iwvLQG.png
    She showed him some cheap apartments he could rent in San Myshuno C2hlA03.png
    Myron thought it was a great idea! He decided to tell his parents his plan. OLe8Kbu.png
    Tobias moves out!
    So Tobias found this horrid little apartment in San Myshuno. I think we all know the one lol.
    He spends a moment reading the latest news happening around town. AGnHaTm.png
    Its a dive apartment but he’s proud of it. His neighbors come by for the dreaded welcome wagon WQuCwsT.png
    He got a part-time job as a barista and works the early morning shift before his high school classes. Joanna came by with a gift on afternoon. She dragged Simeon along. He seems a bit sad his eldest son moved out. PCX33Tu.png
    She gave him a cupcake. Simeon was sooooo bored lol W18XpDS.png
    Tobias gives his mom the key to his apartment E9ezk53.png
    Simeon finally perked up. He seemed to be happy for Tobias izDqLOU.png
    Exploring San Myshuno and the Apartment.
    Tobias had fun exploring the city! TOeCU6M.png
    He found out he does not have a taste for spicy food
    ObCWMXv.png
    He likes looking for little trinkets Kjs7208.png
    He loves the festivals
    Spice Festival fRIr0Zs.png
    And especially Geek Con WY8TZ6h.png
    His little sister Darling likes to come over to visit and play video games ZjLlv9D.png
    Apartment living has had some nasty surprises though
    The noisy neighbors zzX9RJi.png
    And the rats, roaches, and buggy electricity DXKu60S.png
    Simeon came over and saw the state of his son’s living conditions. He was not happy about it and told Tobias his concerns. By arguing and nagging of course. I was not playing Simeon either! W5SSxqg.png
    It quickly dissolved into a nag session that left Tobias in tears HZdUvPu.png
    Till next time!
  • Sims4DisneyStuffSims4DisneyStuff Posts: 143 Member
    Loving reading all your stories/gameplay!
    Thought I'd share mine.

I basically am doing a magical story; when I play, I don't know about you guys, but I tend to use my imagination a lot when stuff is happening (lie with conversations and so on) and my stuff usually plays out like a movie or series whilst also playing the game overall. So I've done many drama-type games before but I just started my own Magical one. I'm literally calling this story The Magical Realm. Unoriginal for sure, but I just like it. My back story before I played is briefly this:

The Magic Realm was founded centuries ago by 8 'higher beings'. They were basically Gods, if you will. Had magical abilities and were able to create the magic in the game as we know it. During their time creating the magic, they had three different types of magic (which are the three in game). One of the 'higher beings' basically started delving a little too far into dark magic however and sought to basically take over the realm itself. She went further and further with her usage of dark magic until eventually, whatever bit of humanity she had left was gone and she was literally a dark Goddess. The higher beings worked together to banish her from the realm entirely and so she was locked out of the realm. The ensure she didn't destroy wherever she was sent, she was locked within a magical tomb, which wouldn't kill her but definitely contain her for some several years. Now cutting this short, the 'Gods' of the realm including the Goddess had been creating their own Sage's, those who bascically would carry on the magical abilities for future generations and keep the balance between humans in the sim-world and the magic itself. So in a nutshell; a lot of the 'hoods from the sims now as we know them are basically overlooked and protected by magic, without them knowing. With the creation of magical sage's though, the Dark Goddess also managed to corrupt several of them.

There was an epic battle between the the 'good' Sage's and the 'dark' sage's. Eventually, the good won and also banished the dark sage's to the same location as the Dark Goddess. They too were trapped within a tomb; but as they posessed no godly power, they all eventually died and turned into lost souls (ghosts with unfinished busi ness).

I played out this to give it some realism. Many years passed and the God's time eventually ended and they returned to wherever they initially came from (my imagination could not possibly begin to explain). The Sage's took control of the Real of Magic and began training new generations of spellcasters.

So this is where the story begins and how I'm playing. The spellcasters are living privately of their magical abilities, but the sims 'hoods are becoming aware of the supernatural elements growing within their town. The tomb containing the Goddess has become unsealed and she is now free. With little power left, her mission is to discover the location of the portal to the Realm of Magic (the one we all know). The tombs of her former sage (now lost soul) followers have been opened and now they literally follow her every command. I built her a large dark tower in Windenburg, I just felt it suited her.
    My game isn't following her though; she just the antagonist of the story. The main character is literally a teenage girl! She happens to accidentally stumble across a necklace (which I make her wear at all times) and upon finding it, I made a familiar keep appearing to her during her normal life. Eventually the familiar lead her to the archway and with the necklace around her neck, the portal opened and she entered the Realm of Magic. The Sage's and spellcasters cannot leave the Realm of Magic (this is where she comes in); her stroy is this:

She must become a spellcaster; get to the highest possible rank and learn every single ounce of Magic; only when she's done this will she be strong enough to bind the Goddess back inside her tomb again. I'm trying not to make this post super long, but basically gameplay wise I've gotten quite far into this. It's so much fun. I created my own Sage within the Realm of Magic; his name is Salem (not original but hey ho). He's a teenage boy who is pretty powerful with magic (high rank, knows all the potions etc) and he has begun teaching her the ways and means of becoming a spellcaster. Slowly but surely, they have totally fallen for each other and their relationship, whilst potentially dangerous, is quite sweet. I keep sending spirits from the Goddess to create mayhem in the different 'hoods and Emily (the teenage girl) has to try and attempt to stop them with little powers she has. Currently; she was plagued by the ghost of an old Spellcaster in her dream who told her to head to the Temple in Selvadorada to learn more about the Goddess and also retrieve a really old book to learn more about practical magical.

Also in other parts of the game; Emily's Mom is the Mayor of Windenburg and has become aware of 'supernatural' elements at work and hopes to expose them to the 'hoods of the game. She's basically discovered the archway, but because she doesn't have the necklace around her neck, she cannot enter. But she's definitely onto something.

Anyway I will keep y'all updated with progress on this; it's so excited I can't wait to share more with you :) btw this is all done with the sims own gameplay and my imagination :) No mods etc :)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Made my main household's home eco friendly enough that between the neighborhood action plan and the frugal nature of the sims living there, their bill collectors & taxes pay them money. :D

Not sure if it's a glitch in the game but I am amused by this.
  • NiggleyNiggley Posts: 1 New Member
    My sims child died in my game by drowning and I'm trying to figure out how to resurrect him. I'm on PS4 and I've got cheats enabled but I cant add him to the family because when I shift click on him it says "remove from family". So infuriating lol
    edited July 2020

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

r2UWYG7.jpg
    Kaden Benali

-Kaden is walking and sort of talking now, the daycare we send him to when we are both working sent us a guide for potty training, a not so subtle attempt to let us know that he needed to stop wearing diapers. We have been trying, but it’s proving to be hard to get him to use the potty. Yesterday, I was late to work because he refused to use it, he just sat and sat babbling at me the whole time till I gave up. (Sigh)-

EHTEctp.jpg
    A modern family, everyone together on their devices.

-Since Becca and I got married and moved in together, my mom has started visiting us. When I first moved to the city, I got to see my mom a lot more, but she never came to see me. It’s always been me who visited her.
    About that, after I went to live with Salim and Uncle Kyle, I think it was right before I started dating Cadence, I mentioned to Salim that the neighborhood where my mom lived was going downhill fast. Well, right after that Salim moved my mother to a new apartment that he pays for, it’s in a nicer part of the city. From what I’ve gathered from them both, Salim just showed up with a moving truck and two men he had hired and made my mom move to the new place, he didn’t give her a choice.-

-When I was in grade school, the neighborhood was pretty safe, it was mostly immigrants from all over who had moved to this country. The school was decent and safe, the shopkeepers along the street would watch us kids when we came and went to school so nothing would happen to us. But when I got old enough to go to high school, well, it was different. There were kids from other neighborhoods that were not safe, there were gangs and cliques made up of the different nationalities of the students. Since I didn’t really fit in, I basically had a target on my back and got a lot of bulling, I got roughed up and harassed. I tired to hide it from my mom, but I guess she found out.
    Anyway, two things happened, which led to me going to live with Salim and Uncle Kyle, as far as I know. There was an old immigrant lady who lived upstairs in our building Mrs. Nwadike, she was really dark skinned and dressed in really bright colored clothes all the time, I remember. She was basically my mom’s best friend, she was a widow, like mom, and had a son, but he was in prison, for a really long sentence, like 20 years or so. So mom told me once she seemed lonely and mom thought she needed a friend. Anyway, when mom told her about her suspicions about me in the high school, Mrs. Nwadike said that was how the trouble started with her son once he started high school.
    Then Salim called my mom and told her he was getting married to Uncle Kyle and about the house they had in the ‘burbs and all. Somehow between the two of them they arranged for me to go to the wedding and stay awhile. And to start school there to see if a better school would improve my grades and keep me from getting beat up, I guess. Neither one would really tell me how the arrangement all happened, even though I asked both a few times.-

kuPAEZ5.jpg
    The lady herself, Zariah Benali

-So mom offered to stay with Kaden a couple days a week while Becca and I are both at work instead of us sending him to daycare, so she can work on his potty training and make sure he plays with the educational toys. Both of us were glad to have the help, because we are at our wits end over this thing already. Plus, personally, I kind of don’t like leaving him with strangers, I know the daycare is good and all, but still, and I know if I tell Becca, she’ll just say I’m spoiled, since Than and all the Uncles and Aunts had Nanny Prescott. We can’t afford a nanny and I know we were all lucky to have Nanny Prescott, who was a nice person and took really good care of all her kids and that not all of them are like her.
    Anyway, I feel a whole lot better now with my mom taking care of Kaden at least part of the time.-

-Becca’s mom and dad visit us sometimes, her dad will actually talk to me a little now, about work, he seems pretty impressed with my engineering degree and my job, and fishing, luckily, Mr. Clarke is an avid fisherman. But at least we now have two safe topics of conversation. And I totally get it, I can just imagine how Uncle Cristian would react if some guy showed up with one of his daughters married and pregnant, it would probably be way worse for that guy. Mrs. Clarke tries to be friendlier, I can tell she’s making an effort. Both Becca’s family and mine are dropping not so subtle hints about the two families getting together though. We keep putting it off, I really would like it if I had a better relationship with the Clarkes before I introduce my family to them and Becca still thinks Uncle Kyle doesn’t like her. Salim asked her to join his book club, so she and him are kind of getting to know one another, but, to be honest, Uncle Kyle is still a little standoffish around Becca. (Sigh)-

twbyJfo.jpg
    Peter and JoAnna Clarke

-Kaden is actually using the potty-chair now sometimes, so that’s taking a weight off our minds. Mom really helped out a lot on that front. Plus he’s learning new words too. So having mom take over some of the babysitting has really paid off.-

-The thing with my mom, well, it’s sort of been like it was a separate part of my life, like, it was detached from my life in Willow Creek somehow. My mom was a mystery to me for a lot of my childhood. She was a contradiction, I guess. Her parents were immigrants, they were both promised or betrothed to other people in an arranged marriage when the met and fell in love. So they essentially eloped and came to this country and left their old lives behind. They raised my mom in the suburbs and tried to imitate the people there and what they saw on TV, I’ve gathered. So, eventually I came to realize that my mom got her values from the black & white comedies she watched with her parents growing up. Like about gay marriage and woohoo before marriage, stuff like that, both were probably values her parents already had too.
    They both died when she was still a young woman, her mom got cancer and less than a year after she passed away her dad died, mom says of a broken heart. So she moved to the city and got a job after that.-

-So about my dad, Masoud Benali, at some point my mom met my dad because she saw him talking to an immigrant running a produce stand he was trying to buy stuff from and they were having a hard time understanding each other. She knew a few words from her parents and interpreted for my dad. He offered to walk her to her apartment after, then he started coming around to ask my mom to dinner once a week or so. My dad had relocated to this country for work, a shipping company employed him and he moved here for a big promotion, so he had a good job. Not a lot of immigrants did back then, I guess. My mom said he was lonely and she felt sorry for him, so she let him take her out. Apparently, my mom likes lonely people.
    Eventually, she fell in love with him, so when he asked her to marry him she said yes. He was really traditional and practiced customs and stuff from his native country, unlike my mom, but she kind of adopted his ways, I guess, when she married him. They had Kareem right away, and within the next year Salim, Irish twins my mom calls them. After that she told me she took precautions because her hands were full with two kids in diapers. I guess she thought two kids were enough, because when I came along, it was a total surprise, she calls me her change of life baby. She says she knows now that I was a gift, because not long after I was born, my dad was killed at work, a bunch of heavy machinery fell out of a shipping crate being unloaded right on top of him. My mom got a pension and death benefits form it, but it wasn’t enough to let her keep the apartment she and my dad lived in, so she moved to where I grew up. She got rid of all the ethnic stuff of my dad’s and so our apartment was decorated totally normally. She never dated anyone as far as I can tell after my dad.-

-Anyway, I guess my mom is on my mind a lot lately, I am so over her and Slaim and their feud. I’ve tried over the years to talk to both of them, but both are stubborn and dug in over it. I really want my whole family to be a big part each others lives and I really don’t want my son to grow up with this kind of family dynamic going on. So, I’m kind of hatching a plan to try to make that happen. Fingers crossed.-

@sarabeth2984 Poor Tobias, on his own and still a teenager. That's a lot to take on so young.

@RedDestiny92 Oh, that Thorne is quite a hunk, my,my. Maybe I need him in my game!

@PeculiarPlumbob 12 generations, wow, I really should try to play through a few generations sometime, if I could get past having my played sims die, that is.

Post edited by sunblond on
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited July 2020
    Hugo

Pep-Talk-In-Mirror-About-Luna-and-Sofia.png
    Hugo’s morning didn’t start out great. He woke up with an enormous headache. His dreams were filled with visuals of Luna and Sofia, together. Hugo had a hard time coming to terms with his sister flirting with his (at the time) fiancé. There had been barely a sign of Luna since. Hugo knew he hadn’t been in the wrong, but why did it feel like he was? Was Luna punishing him? But for what? There were many things that needed to be cleared up. But Hugo wasn’t the one to initiate it. Luna needed to come to him. He nodded self-assuredly at himself through the mirror. He continued getting dressed and ready for the day. It was going to be tiring at first, but after that came the exciting part. First there would be an entire day of work, but then Hugo got to see Nelson, his… What was Nelson? His best friend? His date? Certainly not his boyfriend yet. The fighting in Nelson’s apartment wasn’t forgotten, but Hugo didn’t think it was his place to ask about it quite yet. He didn’t want to anger or irritate Nelson. That question would be for a later date.

Talking-to-Nelson-After-A-Long-Day-at-Work.png
    After coming home from work and putting on an easier outfit, Hugo arrived at Nelson’s apartment next door. They sat down on the couch together and started out with some small talk. Hugo described his long day at work and how one of the newbie chefs almost started a fire. Nelson should have seen Clara! Clara usually was patient and caring, but when it came to work, she put her serious face on. Fire during one of her catering jobs was unacceptable and she almost fired the guy on the spot. After that, Clara was on edge and Hugo needed to pick up the slack. Clara was an older lady and Hugo didn’t want to worry her more. He was her star employee so he felt like he had to work harder to make up for other people’s mistakes. Nelson nodded along and listened to Hugo’s story. When Hugo stopped talking, Nelson commented that he shouldn’t try so hard to fix other people’s messes. It’s hard enough worrying about your own, don’t take up someone else’s problems. Hugo knew Nelson was right, but it wasn’t as easy as turning it off.

Venting-to-Nelson-About-Luna.png
    The chitchat went on to more serious topics when Nelson asked how the situation with Luna was going. This set off Hugo into a venting session. He needed to let off some steam. Nelson had hoped Luna would have contacted Hugo, but no luck. He didn’t interrupt while Hugo talked about how he had expected more from his sister and it wasn’t even about her flirting anymore, it was about the principle of loyalty.

Subtly-Putting-Arm-Around-Hugo.png
    Hugo and Nelson hadn’t had a lot of physical contact yet, but Nelson wanted to comfort Hugo in some way. He went for one of the oldest (and possibly cringiest) tricks in the book. Nelson pretended to yawn and slowly wrapped his arm around Hugo.

Making-Him-Feel-Better.png
    Hugo appreciated this gesture so much, he teared up a little. He was incredibly happy he found someone like Nelson. Human contact and especially hugging was something he’d missed. Hugo couldn’t help but smell Nelson’s hair while he leaned into the comforting side hug. Lavender. Nelson’s hair didn’t only look beautiful, it also smelled like it.

Leaning-In.png
    Hugo decided to make a joke out of it and put his weight on Nelson while dramatically sniffing his hair. Nelson laughed, holding on to Hugo so as not to fall over. This didn’t entirely work and resulted in both Hugo and Nelson falling from the couch, with Hugo still smelling Nelson’s hair. Both guys had a laughing fit and stayed like that for a while.
    Being-Incredibly-Honest-About-Feelings.png
    After a couple of minutes, Hugo stood up and helped Nelson do the same. They could have fun together. It was the first time Hugo felt sure about wanting to be with Nelson. Up until this point where they started kidding around, Hugo hadn’t been sure about this, whatever this was, turning into a relationship. He wasn’t the most straightforward guy, but he got over his fear of being rejected and told Nelson his honest, genuine feelings. How he was starting to fall in love with him. He didn’t want to go back to being just friends. His stomach was being raptured by butterflies and it was time Nelson heard it from him.

First-Kiss-with-Nelson.png
    Nelson didn’t have the right words to reply to that. What he could do was show Hugo how he felt. And so he did. He pressed his lips on Hugo’s and that’s how their first kiss happened. For both of them, it was the first kiss with a guy and Hugo had to admit, it was the most glorious thing he ever felt. He didn’t think any girl’s lips could weigh up to what Nelson was doing to him.

Embracing-Happily-New-Boyfriends.png
    The kiss ended, and they wrapped their arms around each other, embracing lovingly. It was an unspoken agreement to be exclusive together. Both guys weren’t the types to date around and kisses meant something to both of them. It was clear they were a couple from that moment on. And hopefully for some time to come.

Saying-Goodnight-with-Kiss-on-Cheek.png
    It was getting late. Hugo didn’t want to stay over yet, and Nelson didn’t offer either, both feeling it was too soon. So, they said goodnight with a sweet kiss from Nelson on the cheek, after which Hugo left the apartment for his own to crawl into his two-person bed, for now only meant for one.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited July 2020
    @sunblond looks like Felipe has a crush~! That date sounds like it went well, although it's going to be complicated if he has feelings for Virginia and Roxie. Ooh man, the bowling situation sounds complicated!

Kaden is a cutie! A bit of a disaster, but a cutie nonetheless! Glad Zariah's managed to move, and I bet Kaden will enjoy having his grandmother around more. Hopefully the families will start working together better. It's not just marriage, they have Kaden to think about, too! And especially Zariah and Salim - it'll be so good if they can mend their relationship!

@sarabeth2984 thank you! I edited the heck out of them on my main Instagram account (same username), but this does let you see his outfit a bit better XD

Poor Simeon :-\ And good luck to Tobias in the new place! Culpepper isn't just an apartment, it's an experience, heh. Haha, with parents like Simeon and Jo, no wonder he likes GeekCon! (Also is that original!Simeon I spy in the background? XD) Oh dear, that conversation could have gone better...

@Duvelina man, Nelson does have a point. All Hugo can do is control his own actions - he can't control what others do. They do make a really sweet couple, I hope they're able to work out a future together! And yeah, hopefully Hugo and Luna can work out their issues, too.

Speaking of the Windenburg kids, on to the Fyres!

*record scratch* *freeze frame* "Yep, that's me. I bet you're wondering how I got into this situation..."
    yDckgB6.png
    So it starts out as a nice summer morning! Siobhan, gets up, grabs breakfast.
    MAfVRaA.png

Morgan seems to really enjoy having a) a laptop and b) electricity.
    uE36jY7.png

Morgan? Hello?
    eST43PZ.png

Siobhan is off to work! She can't really keep asking Morgan to do her job for her, so it's time to go dumpster diving herself. She can do this!
    qPTo1Ig.png

...She so can't do this.
    7eCBh4b.png

After a shower, Morgan heads off to her new boss, Tina's, place, to get a lesson in fabricating. Adorable li'l Olive greets her at the door.
    Cbdu605.png

Oh hey this place is fancy! Siobhan normally would be right at home but she was hip-deep in a dumpster, like, half an hour earlier.
    JR1SfJJ.png

...and smells like it.
    HznsEV5.png

With some instructions, Tina leaves Siobhan to it.
    nBzHP4k.png

*cautious poking*
    apTjhSB.png

Pictures taken seconds before disaster.
    mJdGLjR.png

YEET.
    yDckgB6.png

*comical splat sound*
    NXOUriB.png

Okay yeah that could have gone better.
    eT6m5gr.png

Back home again!
    o2UJGX2.png

For a very much-needed shower.
    UWgCxyv.png

And to show Morgan what she managed to find in the dumpster!
    RruKZn3.png

Morgan is pleased!
    5H4pskB.png

Aww, sisterly hugs.
    fz5BpZE.png

And now, a dinner out to the Greenburgs! Knox, who they ran into the other day, has extended the invitation for dinner with him and his mothers; he's also invited Tina, her wife Yasemin, and their daughter Olive over for dinner.
    WAxNE7u.png

It's quite a nice little family dinner they're joining! Here's the story, as Knox explains:

Eight years ago when they were around 19-20, Knox and Yasemin had a fling. The end result was Olive. While they had remained friends after their fling, they weren't necessarily suited to being a couple, and little Olive spent the first few years of her life going between her parents. While Yasemin worked, Olive would spend the days with Knox in the house that's technically Mary and Blossom's (he lives in a crane, it's not exactly toddler-friendly), then go back with Yasemin, her technically primary residence, where she slept.

A few years later, Yasemin and Tina met, fell in love, and married, eventually moving from Yasemin's small apartment into a nice big house in Conifer Station. Now with two steadily-rising incomes, Olive ended up mostly with Yasemin, although Knox still has her over for weekends, where she thoroughly enjoys camping out in the super-cool crane.

So really, the whole collection is Olive's extended family - her two mothers and her father, two of her grandmothers (she also has another two grandmothers and two grandfathers), and now one of her mother's employees and said employee's sister!
    8C2Jh2I.png

Little bit convoluted, but it's all good company. Everyone enjoys the quiche, corn, and bread cooked by Mary.

("So anyway," Morgan explains, "I got the shirt because the Watcher has got super obsessed with Dark Side of the Moon lately and wanted to reflect that and I was picked Most Likely To Listen To Prog Rock, apparently...")
    E1HAhyM.png

Eventually it's time for Tina and Yasemin to take Olive home to bed, and for Blossom and Mary to retire inside.
    CkTM5m8.png

Knox and the Fyres retreat to the rooftop patio to hang out and relax with a few homebrewed fizzes.
    BTO0Ror.png

Morgan is happily chill. Siobhan... has sore feet, mostly.
    rJTOM42.png

Eventually, they say their goodbyes, and it's back home again.
    05RruaD.png

Good night, Morgan!
    7r3NqAw.png

Good night, Siobhan!
    hdrshcC.png
  • LittleOldPotatoLittleOldPotato Posts: 24 Member
    @sunblond Oh I can't use mods because I play console but if I ever get it on PC I'll try to find a mod to do that! I honestly didn't think there would be one for some reason. At least I'm not the only one with this issue! :)
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited July 2020
    Hello, Hello favorite thread of mine!

To old faces and new, thanks for just posting sim stories and gameplay, long ,short, with pictures or without, this thread helped me wind down so much for the past two months during some intense classes.

I am now taking the rest of the summer off and you know what that means! Sims!

It has been two months since I've posted and I ended off with my two main families the Stones and Alders finishing up Spooky Day/ Halloween.

To recap briefly

This is The Adlers.

In the picture, Vanessa is dressed as the cheerleader, she moved in to help Declan and Hazel after the mom (Aubree) died unexpectedly, Vanessa and Declan are cousin-in-laws but grew up like brother and sister.

The pirate and alien are Iliana and Jeese, they are twins and have been Hazel's friends since toddlerhood. They are also third cousins.

The bunny is Hazel Adler, she is the center focus of the gameplay/story but not the only focus.
    199._zps5xezzbxb.png

The pizza guy giving out candy is Declan, he is a hot mess, poor guy, he went from being raised by his big brother, to teen dad, to single dad, he has a lot of issues because of all this.
    200._zpsty2dbrsf.png
    201._zps45tx41aq.png

The Stones.

The clown is Max and Llama woman is Mckenna they are twins, The princess is Lilith and the Angel is Rainbow.

The three young adults had a hard life, they are all siblings and came from turmoil but through hard work and struggles, they made a life for themselves and keep striving for more even wiih all their flaws and past demons.

Rainbow was another teen oopsie baby but her mom (Brenda) did not want her and left her with Max, the teen struggled to take care of a baby but they formed an amazing bond through it all.
    121._zpsarfgcm9d.png

Here is a sneak peek of a post coming up.

05-10-20_8-30-39nbspPM_zpsg9z0hevx.png

In the above picture is Max's long time love interest, Juliana Engel.

Her hair is dyed because she went all out on her fairy costume for spooky day.

Rainbow and Juliana did not connect at first (Rainbow felt threatened by her and had jealously). But slowly, their relationship got better with lots of reassurances.

Now they are getting along really well, well enough to do pottery at San Myshuno art gallery.

I will be back soon with a more put together update, I have to go play first! Haha!

Happy simming!~
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited July 2020
    @ryttu3k
    Oh goodness, I nearly jumped out of my seat in glee when I saw the name Crowley there! :D
    God... those two... I had this planned since the very moment I watched Good Omens because AHH - they're so perfect!! I couldn't just not include them in my multifandom simuniverse. They had to be there. It wasn't an option. It was sooo hard to create them though, since I don't have the gallery anymore I had to do them from scratch :sweat_smile: I'm looking forward to playing with them more because obviously this isn't the last we'll see of them!
    AHEM. YOU TWO. RECENTLY-DECEASED STANDING RIGHT THERE.
    *sigh* There's a reason for no workplace romances but when has it ever stopped those two...
    Whew, got a while to go until he sees Steve again! It'll be really interesting to see how he manages sixty years on his own, if he chooses to spend the time on the Road, wonder if there's a ghost option?
    A long while indeed! But we can't really tell for whom will it be harder, Tony or Steve... Ghosts - well, kinda. Going for the classical concept - if a person has some undone business in the mortal world he can return to finish it. But Tony pretty much closed all ends so it's not the case for him🤔 (I mean, we can never know for sure... might happen...) By the way, the concept of the universe being a crystal with The Road going around it was shamelessly stolen by me from my favourite children fantasy writer :tongue:
    Thank you!

@Lucy_Henley
    oh, poor Steve and Peter and Morgan! Losing a loved one is super-tough.
    It is indeed :pensive::heartbreak:
    I don't really have much knowledge of the Marvel Universe.
    Me neither, I've only watched like half of the movies and the only one's I'm really a fan of are the Spiderman and Thor ones :sweat_smile: but I like using movie characters as a base because I know that if I'll make original ones I'll end up wanting to transform my story in a novel and that would be quite the disaster.
    And my only knowledge of Aziraphale and Crowley is through what's on social media, I know they're from Good Omens and that they're played by Michael Sheen and David Tennant and that's it :D:D
    Haha, that's enough :D All you need to know is that they're the cutest creatures ever. Good Omens is a great show though, highly recommend!
    Thank you!

"Have you ever thought of how weird hair actually is?"
    dwUpu3C.jpg

"I mean really. Think about it. Some babies are born bald, some are born like fuzzy little teddy bears."
    QSXvI3w.jpg

"I was the bald baby which is why I always hated to look at my baby photos. It just seemed... weird, you know?"
    UVEEkDq.jpg

"I don't know why I've been thinking about hair a lot lately... probably because I found my first grey hair today..."
    ViHPieO.jpg

"And and and once again - isn't that just weird? Like, why exactly does hair turn grey? What's the purpose? Can you go grey overnight? Can your body just decide that today is the day your hair will turn grey? What do you think, Tony?"
    j70Rz0N.jpg

"Tony?.."
    f0Hk7Qf.jpg

IDBdDkM.jpg

Steve sighed, biting his lip.
    Ibs8s0s.jpg

"I keep forgetting you're not here, you know. I keep... keep..."
    uoCzGqz.jpg

"...keep forgetting... I miss our stupid talks, I miss... god, I miss everything..."
    xAIsjti.jpg

"How could you leave me like this, Tony... Tony... Tony..."
    1u3459t.jpg
    More under the cut:
    3Hkz62I.jpg

ZIdrtxz.jpg

3IyX1bg.jpg

VTqfJWK.jpg

"You have to move on, you know. Can't live here forever."
    inC9MUf.jpg

Steve weakly looked up.
    "I don't know how."
    lPFVGeX.jpg

Thor sighed.
    "Saw your guitar thrown out. Gladly I saved it before the rain completely destroyed it... You shall find it in the living room."
    "You should've just left it. I'm never playing the guitar again. I only played it for Tony."
    aIODBXR.jpg

"Hmm. When was the last time you ate?"
    "Doesn't matter."
    "When are you coming home?"
    "Why should I..."
    8TukDHI.jpg

"Steve!! Stop this nonsense instantly! You're deliberately destroying yourself!"
    ZdE5m2k.jpg

"I'm fine," Steve flatly said.
    "Do you honestly think that is what Tony would have wanted from you?"
    "Tony's dead," Steve shrugged. "He doesn't want anything anymore. He's gone and I... I've got nothing else to live for."
    0u66am3.jpg

Thor sighed.
    "This place is driving you mad. I shall take you home this very instance."
    "Thor... stop... just leave me alone... I'd rather die out here then live without Tony..."
    MVNfkhJ.jpg

"No, Steve! Are you even hearing yourself!? The-the things you're saying..."
    jQadomR.jpg

"I don't care!!" Steve yelled as tears began rolling down his face. "I don't care about anything anymore, I don't have anything... anything at all... Tony's gone and a part of me is gone with him and it hurts and I feel like that missing part was ripped out so STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO because IT HURTS!"
    PqyBxEb.jpg

"You cannot spend the rest of your days on a graveyard, Steve... It is not meant for the living..."
    QyiuEjp.jpg

"I know," Steve whispered. "But what can I do, Thor? If I go home and Tony won't be there... it means it's real... It means he actually..."
    54JHjtW.jpg

"I can still hear his voice, Thor... I'm not talking to myself out here, I can actually hear him... But he's gone... He's in the dark without me and I can't save him, I can't... I'm never playing my guitar again... God, why does it hurt so much, why does it hurt so much..."
    p02ECXw.jpg

Thor gently wrapped his arms over sobbing Steve.
    "It's alright" he whispered. "It's alright, Steve. Tony is in a good place now."
    "You don't know that..."
    "I do. Trust me."
    kayh7uH.jpg

"How can you be sure!? How can you know for sure, Thor? We know nothing about what happens after death... All I know is that he's lying in the ground all alone and I can't- I can't leave him, okay!? I promised I'll never leave him, I promise..."
    "You're grieving, you're in pain... but it'll pass, Steve... You have to-"
    EBNUxLE.jpg

"You're talking like it already passed for you!" Steve yelled. "You don't even care he's gone... He was your best friend and you- you don't even care!!"
    "I care!" Thor cried. "I care and I'm hurting but I care for you too! I understand what you're going through but I cannot watch you deliberately kill yourself like this!"
    "You're just his friend - you can't POSSIBLY understand what I'm going through! I've lost everything, Thor... EVERYTHING!"
    D057lfU.jpg

"Do Peter and Morgan mean nothing to you!? You till have them but if you continue acting this way you'll lose them too..."
    DsJxJGU.jpg

Steve paused.
    "The kids..." he whispered in shock. "I... I completely forgot about them..."
    TcEKG6n.jpg

"I care," Thor repeated, feeling like he was about to break down any second. "I care, Steve... How can you say I don't... But someone has to handle everything while you're grieving here..."
    EPM9JL0.jpg

"Thor, I- I'm so sorry..."
    unNBgV8.jpg

6s7rOsy.jpg

"What are we going to do, Steve..." Thor sobbed. "What are we going to do without Tony..."
    uq29Dzw.jpg

"I don't know... "
    KQV6Vkr.jpg

MRKRXkC.jpg

OT1b3SI.jpg

b7HW8qN.jpg

8RuZ1A1.jpg

Lt8IRts.jpg

M2o63Vr.jpg

OBf9NwB.jpg

kLYgHVu.jpg

"Pa!!"
    "Papaaa!"
    1YViuNd.jpg

sfRtEDF.jpg

"You're back, Pa... You're back..."
    "Yeah," Steve whispered. "I'm back."
    SpWPdrJ.jpg

"Papa, we missed you..."
    The family was reunited. It was time to go home.
    hCmZ3wJ.jpg

The house was quiet. Very quiet. Even with everyone in it, it felt very quiet without Tony. Even though Tony was always the quietest.
    "Papa, are you gonna read me a bedtime storyyy..."
    "I don't know about that, Morgie, I'm feeling very tired..."
    "But Daddy always read me a bedtime storyyy..."
    "Morgan..."
    WepSF8K.jpg

"Papa? Daddy's not coming back at all, is he? And we're all gonna be sad all the time 'cause we all want Daddy..."
    rvtWur2.jpg

Steve sighed. He wished he could still have hope that Tony was in a better place like Thor did. He wished he could believe Tony was coming back like Morgan used to. He wished for so many things but the only thing he felt was the hollow emptiness in his heart. He got the kids back. The moment they rushed in to hug him he felt the strongest sense of love and guilt. All he wanted to do was take them home. And now they were home. But everything felt wrong.
    "Papa? Who's gonna take care of me now, Papa?.."
    O7AeCZH.jpg

Steve tiredly glanced at Morgan. And suddenly, he smiled.
    cb3Aw4M.jpg

"I'll be right back, okay?"
    IVsAiOE.jpg

"Okay..."
    riTUXIv.jpg

Steve came back almost immediately with his guitar.
    "Alright," he softly said. "Want me to play you something?"
    OQpyssk.jpg

"Yes yes yes!"
    bsmExad.jpg

So Steve played. And they sang. And then he played some more. And they sang some more.
    n9KguRQ.jpg

"I liked living with Kristian and Kalani but I like living at home with you more, Papa," Morgan whispered tiredly.
    qzcoRSS.jpg

"Yeah, me too..." Steve softly mumbled, watching her. Morgan. His little Morgan.
    A miniature copy of Tony.
    xeUdguV.jpg

He smiled as he tucked her in the way Tony always used to.
    eJUNgYs.jpg

Thor was right - Tony's life ended. And it hurts. But they have to live on. For Morgan.
    wX9CzH8.jpg

Steve went down the stairs feeling almost content. He had a meaning to move forward. But when he opened the door leading to his bedroom, the pain and hurt crept back in. He wasn't lonely. His life wasn't meaningless. But this night would be the first night he'd spend in that bed without Tony.
    Tony always wanted to be as close to Steve as possible. He'd snuggle so near to him it almost seemed impossible to get any closer. But Tony always found ways. And every time they fell asleep, Steve could feel his heartbeat... There was no heartbeat anymore. There was no Tony.
    sKpNIVo.jpg

"Hey..."
    P8b5fX4.jpg

"I was ah..." Thor took a deep breath. "I was thinking thinking of heading home-"
    "Can you... stay with me?" Steve whispered. "Please?"
    Thor nodded.
    "Of course."
    Vn03lZT.jpg

"...He'd always give me a piggy back ride when we went home. Until one day I became his size and then I became twice his size..."
    m5aRy99.jpg

"He was so mad when people started referring to him as my younger brother," Thor chuckled.
    2KvQX8l.jpg

"I can imagine that," Steve smiled.
    UcdZ8er.jpg

"I remember the day I went to college... Tony never actually went to college, I don't think. But he was so proud of me... And even more proud when I dropped out..."
    di5fd4H.jpg

"Tony was just... he was the first person to accept my true nature..."
    JXPPHZC.jpg

"Even though I suppose he never understood it, no one can understand my nature except for me but ah... He accepted it nonetheless."
    rxfmW7m.jpg

"And all of those times I slept at his place! Boy oh boy was he annoyed the first few times..."
    fTavUUu.jpg

"Eventually of course he realised there's no way he's getting rid of me and had to accept his fate- Steve?"
    IJIfc05.jpg

5s9FoFU.jpg

"Alright then..." Thor cleared his throat as he realised Steve was long asleep.
    KtI8Xqb.jpg

"Looking comfortable, eh?" he smiled. "Oh Steve, you really are quite something, aren't you..."
    82RJGZ7.jpg

"Seems rather funny how it always seemed to be a competition between us. Tony's friend and Tony's lover - always a little jealous, always trying to push each other just a little bit out of the way, like children fighting to get the first hug when their momma comes home..."
    7GWI1lS.jpg

Thor quietly sighed.
    "No one's coming home any longer, Steve. But do not worry. I shall take care of you. And not just because I know that's what Tony would've wanted me to do. But because I know it is what you need... What both of us need. "
    FIoNDVm.jpg

"Sleep well, my friend. Sulani will take care of us all."
    WNs2eVN.jpg
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-Ok, so everything is set, Than will be spending a long weekend in the city. Iggy even got an old camping cot from his dad and put it in his room for Than to sleep on.-

-After Than got to the apartment and before we could do anything, I had to fix the kitchen sink faucet, but eventually I took Than to visit the (Jangs). I knew I needed to get it out of the way first or he would bug me about it all weekend. So their place was really colorful, lots of color and patterns going on all over with furniture from lots of different styles too, later Becca told me that was called bohemian, and its very arty. Since Anaya, Claudia’s mom, is an artist that made sense. They seemed very nice, her dad, Baako, is way older than her mom though, like the Goth’s. We chatted a while, then Than and Claudia played a game on the console in her room while I talked to her parents some more. I decided not to mention the age difference though, since her parents seemed kind of, you know, different ages, it seemed like I would be criticizing or come off as judgmental. We left a little while after that.-

HUkLPjo.jpg
    Meeting the Jangs.

-Then I took Than over to my apartment, I had to do some work from home, and he got to talk to Becca and play with Kaden a little. I really want them to get to know each other and have a close relationship, and Than seemed to like hanging out with Kaden, and wasn’t looking bored or anything. By then it was getting late, so I took him back to the old apartment, I have strict instructions to never let Than wander around the city alone so…-

-The next day, Iggy was off, so he came with us to the art gallery, we were all hungry by this time, so before we went to the art gallery, we stopped at one of the booths in front of it for some lunch. There was an elderly woman selling her paintings right next to the food stall on a big moving canvas thing. Than went over and started talking to her even before he finished eating, I was worried that it might bug her but she seemed to actually like talking to Than about art and he was loving it so much, that I just sat with Iggy and finished eating. Iggy went over and looked at the paintings and Than and him talked about one of them a bit, but I didn’t hear what they were saying. At the Art gallery, I took Than all over, aside form the gallery part there’s rooms upstairs for people to paint, play music, a wood crafting set up, Than thought that was very cool. We eventually went downstairs and I let him look and tell me stuff about the paintings they had on sale. Iggy had disappeared for a while, and later on I found out he went back and bought one of the paintings from the lady next to the food stall. He’d been dying to get some real art for that apartment for a long time. We just went back to Iggy’s apartment after that, because I was already tired. Yeah, I know.-

JjdYOqK.jpg
    Than loved the art gallery.

-The next day, Sunday, there was the flea market, Julia and Iggy were both off and Julia’s new boyfriend Jace Robertson came over and we all went to the flea market. We ate and looked around a bit and then we shot baskets on the court till it was over. Then it was time for my plan.-

-I took Than to see my mom. She took one look at him, and clutched her chest and said, he’s so big, like a man already, how is that possible. Than started talking then, and the old Than, the little boy who came into my room after school and talked on and on about his day and often drove me crazy, well, I saw that little boy again. He told my mom about his girlfriend and the bowling club, and he called her grandmother over and over as he talked. He talked about everything going on in his life and in the family. Then when he ran out of steam he asked my mother if she would like to hear him play the violin, and he played some classical piece that was slow and almost sad for her. Then he said it was the piece he was going to play at his recital and he could dedicate it to her if she wouldn’t mind. And I never loved Than more than in that moment, because I could see my mother regretted what she had missed by not having her grandson in her life, it was written all over her face and in her teary eyes. I said we should go then. I didn’t want to overdo it.
    But when we started for the door my mom got up and came over to Than, and asked, this recital, I want to be there, please? I would love for you to come, grandma, but everyone will be there and you might be uncomfortable, answered Than. Let me worry about that, Than Benali, that’s how I’ve always thought of you, as a Benali. She handed a notepad and pencil to Than, write it down for me, the time, date, and where it is and I will be there.
    Than wrote it down for her and as we started to leave, mom stopped Than and said, give your grandmother a big hug with those man sized shoulders and arms before you go Than Benali. They hugged and then we left.-

@ryttu3k Poor Siobhan, I somehow don't think she and her career are a good match.

@Duvelina wow, the colors in your screenshots are so saturated and well, candy like, they are really lovely.

Note: OK, I'm a bit spammy, but in this last rotation of my game so many things happened, the tentatively planned, and also unplanned that I wanted to tell. So I hope you all will forgive me.

• FoxInSocksFoxInSocks Posts: 18 Member
    I'm having a glitch where my dogs just up and leave the lot. its really annoying when this family is supposed to be the 100 pet challenge
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,141 Member
    I've redocorate an apartment and put a young single mother in there. She has lost her husband recently, who was wealthy but now she's looking into an uncertain future.

kyfKlJJ.png

eAdAGRc.png

My main family has entered the year 1892 with three children now, 1 boy and 2 girls. This will be an important year for them, since the military service will end this year and a recently cholera epedemic hits the city of hamburg very hard. Because of the epedemice that politician nationwide and scientist demand a change in the tenements, since they are a source of deseases through the horrific hygiene facilities.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top