Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited November 2019
    Well, this is a jumbled mess, and I know I missed people, but I'm getting further and further behind, so up it goes! I'll try to address other people's past updates as new ones come up. I have read everything! And enjoyed them all very much :smiley:

EMERGENCY Question for all. I was showing my daughter the Realm of Magic last evening and the Weirdest thing happened!! Weirdest! Morgyn was there, walking around, happy as a clam. We took her sim to talk to Simeon, then on her mote hunt, then back to become a spellcaster. I wanted her to talk to Morgyn too, but when we went up to his garden there was a New Sage there in his place!! Some grizzled old man!!! Where did Morgyn go? No one dies in my game, ever. I didn't hear the sounds of the grim reaper. There was no pop up of any kind, he was just gone! Poof! disappeared!

EDIT: I exited without saving, so he's back!!

The only thing that Might have happened, and I'm not even sure that it did, was that Diego challenged him to a duel, but then I discovered that Diego was struck behind a plant in the garden, over in the corner, and I had to teleport him out of there. The thing is, I kind of think I had Diego challenge Darrel. Why would I have had him challenge Morgyn. He'd have lost in seconds. And even if he had challenged Morgyn, why would the fact that a request for a duel that couldn't be fullfilled make Morgyn disappear? Holy sheepers. I'm going to be constantly sweeping the Realm for him every time I'm there! To make sure he's still around! Any ideas? Anyone?

@MelsieYT

That's pretty cool that you can set up MCC to name your newborn babies. And yes I get it, Blue Ivy LOL, hi Beyonce!

The update with the posed pictures is super cute. And Rhett just look like he's waving, so no big deal 😄

Harvest fest looks like it was quite fun, from playing at the park, to finally getting a nice family photo at dinner, to everybody watching sports together! Although the little one looks like she may not be thrilled with it 😂

@BMSO thank you so much for your comment on Goeffrey'd new look. I agree, he looked better with the beard and nice hair, but that vest is really cool looking on him.

@GalacticGirl

That's pretty funny, that your best choice was to do the time out. So what if he's almost 18 years old? 🤣

I hope you have figured out the problem with that save. I know what you mean no, I do photoshoots over and over and over, fortunately, knock on wood, I haven't had to restart an entire story ever! 😳

Oh! Just saw an update! You removed a mod and all is well! Yay 😊

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Did Don get his big happy family aspiration yet?

It's good to hear that Alexander is not as much of a mess in the save, it would be pretty hard to make them as bad as he is in the other lol with the whole "I'm this child's father and his grandpa" situation 😂

It’s good to hear that not too many of the couples broke up because of the cheating.

My problem with the vampires in your sets of his kids is that I can't even put those sets into my game in order to remove the vampires. Vampires crash my game before I can remove them in manage families.

So I can tell you the sets of kids that I would like the most, and if it was easier you could just take the vampire out of the set, so that you didn't have to go through the bother of trying to cure each vampire in the sets

Set 2!!! For sure - I wouldn't mind if you just took the Vampires out, but I do like Elsa DeVampiro 😊

12 - Love that one! You could just take vampire out, because I'm not all that crazy about him.

8 - would be great and Eli Hoapili would be cool. Cents doesn't matter, I don't know who he is.

So thanks very much if you can do that! 😊

That's unreal that Eliza Pancakes didn't succumb to Don's charms! Yikes 😅

I'm so happy that Nico is doing better now!! Else Bjergsen always seemed really nice.

Caleb is the one who sounds like a hot mess here! 😂

It's so nice that Don calls his kids 😊 Apparently Sims can only hold onto 35 relationships, so he has to have forgotten a lot of them. But, you removed some. It’s probably about as good as it can get now.

Thanks for your comments on my Thorne and Don story! I love insinuating that Don isn't too bright. He plays the part well 😅

@Becka24

Lol, I have some plans for this Thorne/Don story, but yeah, I'm going to watch their chemistry to make decisions.

Somehow or other a baby must come to be. Beyond that, I'm unsure 😅

And yeah. I wasn't supposed to have to pick her up also. My husband/ her father was planning to pick her up. But when I dropped her off at her friend's apartment her friend mentioned that she had to be to work at 11 am!

Which was smack dab in the middle of the time that my oldest son was going to be here helping hubby empty the garage into the dumpster. So I got the pick up job too. 🙄

But I shouldn't complain, he's the one who picks her up from the airport (that's also two hours away) at odd times like 12:08 am.

No one is thrilled to have me drive in the dark. With my cataracts, I walk around as if I constantly have sunglasses on. Sunglasses in the dark are a bad idea 😉 So I was fine having to drive both ways this time as there was very little driving in the dark.

I love the Jessica and Bjorn update so much! Not the least of which was the picture of the poor Ian look-alike who has been eating through his "I can't have Lawrence" depression 😅

But Cassandra and Edvin Ollie's despair was so real! I'm glad he could cheer her up.

Bjorn certainly is still acting like a perfect father and husband, and I love that his empty promises are able to convince people to vote for him. Your club uniforms are very cute. I just recently started putting them on my club members and still am not quite sure how to do it LMAO. I should probably look it up somewhere.

I'm thinking that if I'm going to ever try the political career I'm going to remove the gym from that location and put a private home there or something. 😄

Bjorn looked really great giving his speech!

Jessica had fun too, I see!

Candy looks great, and the Judith Ward thing was hilarious. 😂

Fancy movie star Diego does look Very happy to see her!

Jade still looks a bit off, she could cause trouble any second!

Does Jessica get whirled away to work instantly? My Sims are Often late to work if I need them to finish something before they disappear for 8 hours lol. I just cancel the action, finish what I'm doing, and then click on the Sim and choose "go to work."

I'm so glad to see that Finn showed up for both dates! Lol. And yeah .... Nancy, you absolute plum! Sheesh.

I lmao at your simself's major accomplishments of not having an affair with Don, or setting her fiance on fire! Huzzah!

Beautiful wedding! 🥰😍😯 Bek's flower crown is heavenly! And she looks so pretty and happy.

Finn manages to look suave and sincere at the same time. He is a real catch! (Except the time he pouted because you screenshot hot Sims in the shower 😂)

It's great that the wedding went well. A stuck wine glass seems appropriate at a wedding anyway, lol

@DoloresGrey

😂 Thank you! I will do my best to make it intriguing. And yes, I was imagining an evil laugh coming from Thorne too.

I'm enjoying your Johnny Zest Jr dating show updates!

I approve of his elimination choices so far. Particularly Galina 😳 Insane, materialistic, and hates children!! Wow, no thank you.

I'm not sure who I'm rooting for yet 😊

And my gosh!! Opal died?!?! How? That's ridiculous!! I really hate that about Seasons. I know you can turn that part off, but it seems so unrealistic that it happens so often.

I, personally, don't know a single person who froze to death. Particularly in the middle of a city or neighborhood in daylight with other people around! Grrrrr, maddening 😠

@Jase

Thanks! I don't have the Vampire pack, so I had to find cool hair for Caleb. That was the best I could find. And I've never liked that hairstyle that Johnny Zest comes with. So.. new hair for both of them! 😅

And yeah, Jude is one of the Sims in Becka28's gallery. He's quite handsome 😉

I'm glad Nutmeg was welcome and fit in well right away 😊

Especially since he was engaged 5 screenshots after joining the household 😂

I'm so excited that Spinach aged up! But the picture link is broken 😔 so I can't see him.

@Ellupelluellu

Lol! Yeah, I never would have recognized her as Nancy!

That's beautiful hair, and she looks younger too 😊

Ted sure is a smooth lover. Wow! 😍 Quick work! massage, fake yawn and stretch, kisses, and a bush. Yikes! He's beating Don at player-ing! 😂

Wow! Babs, Alice and Lily don't even get the massage! And Eliza doesn't make him work for it at all 😳

I totally lmao at your husband's remark 😂 I guess he could feel poor Ted's pain 🤣

Also, I'm thrilled to know that no bushes were harmed during the "filming" of this sequence 😄

The Romance Festival pics are awesome. It's pretty funny that so many of his affairs were there!

And yes! That's what it looks like Bjorn is saying to Katrina 😂 And no, the baby won't be born on the community lot - lol. Don't worry.

@ryttu3k

Lol, yes it's hectic here sometimes.

I completely understand your rational for rooting for Don, but I must admit, I'm rooting for Thorne. You saw the update where my rl 80's friend that I created got together with Don?

Well, the next time they ran into each other, he totally blew her off, despite the fact that they had a 1/2 full green bar and a 2/3 full pink bar. He's such a player!!! (Not that I'd have let her go with him again, but honestly, what is wrong with that man??!!)

Thorne needs to exact a bit of revenge for everyone that Don's blown off all these years, lmao 😂

I'm surprised that there's ambiguity about Caleb's age. I don't know his starting stats though. For some reason I thought he was pretty high in Vampire lore/skills which to me would mean he's been a vampire for a while. But yeah, I'm sure personal preference is all that matters. Mine is certainly acting pretty young. 😅 Running off to watch TV constantly sounds like something a 9 year old would do 😄

And ok, I'll attempt to remember that it's Silicone's Morgyn who is selfie obsessed. There are quite a few stories going in the thread with Morgyn in them. 😁 He's quite popular!

I must admit though, I'm rooting for Thorne. Did you see the update where my rl 80's friend sim that I created got together with Don?

Well, the next time they ran into each other, he totally blew her off, despite the fact that they had a 1/2 full green bar and a 2/3 full pink bar. He's such a player!!! (Not that I'd have let her go with him again, but honestly, what is wrong with that man??!!)

Thorne needs to exact a bit of revenge for everyone that Don's blown off all these years, lmao 😂

I love that picture that you drew of Caleb and Lilith helping each other with makeup! 😊 I almost think that's what they would have to do.

And it's no wonder I couldn't tell what was going on with the plasma trees, because they're kind of inside and outside LOL!It's very pretty that way but it sounds like a lot of work to take care of.

I absolutely loved cc in The Sims 2, and I never had The Sims 3, but as much as I love it I'm not going to try any in Sims 4, because I used to have people that could help me fix the computer when I crashed it, and I don't have those people anymore LMAO.

And poor Jamie, three out of a hundred points. That's some seriously bad singing!

I wonder if you could just use an in game cheat to make all of those Sims you were talking about into "players" Then they don't have problems with jealousy either.

Wow! @RedDestiny92

Great to see you! I'm glad you got a new computer 😊

I'll check out your update asap!

@Morkovka

Thank you for your comment on my Landgraab family!

That's weird that it took you so much work to get Geoffrey to cheat on Nancy.

I've heard other people not having problems, and even having to stop him from doing it 😄

Your Darrel is delicious!! How did you achieve that? I guess I could have tweaked mine a bit more, but I was hoping to leave enough of him to make him recognizable. I don't think I did that anyway though 😅

I'm glad he and Hella got along Soooo well, lmao. And I'm not surprised that Emilia didn't care. When you play their house the first time, they start off with no green or pink bar at all! But the story is that they are engaged? Oh, ok.

She'll be great going off to University! She's so cute 😊

And I'm glad Ezra pulled himself together for Wanda, but I kind of worry about her being alone with him there now

@BlueSeaWaves

Poor Chelsea 😔 What a horrible day she had!

I don't blame her for wanting to get to the bottom of things. And it seems like things were pretty bad at the bottom.

Uggg, it makes me mad that he thinks he could tell her that it was an accident to tell someone that you're single 🙄

And his big smile as he walked away was pretty telling.

@sarabeth2984

Oh my gosh! Thank you for Mr Clone Simeon! How cool! I will grab him.

I will still have to figure out how I want him to be in both worlds at once. I don't really want to "waste" him on the kids' nanny, but I don't want to break her heart by having him break up with her. 🤔 Maybe I can come up with someone else who is very nice for her.

That's crazy about fireflies, lmao. And I'm glad the Relic Base made it out of the fire!

And you'd think that Maxis would have heard enough complaints about that jealousy issue to do something about it, but apparently not 🙄

Not all of us want mods in our game to fix issues that they won't address!

I saw an update somewhere about your Susan (I think that's her name) getting together with Morgyn again. I'm glad she's back into your game. And that's so sweet that they adopted the little girl right away. I've heard others talk about those child only households. How strange 🤔

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Well, this is a jumbled mess, and I know I missed people, but I'm getting further and further behind, so up it goes! I'll try to address other people's past updates as new ones come up. I have read everything! And enjoyed them all very much :smiley:

EMERGENCY Question for all. I was showing my daughter the Realm of Magic last evening and the Weirdest thing happened!! Weirdest! Morgyn was there, walking around, happy as a clam. We took her sim to talk to Simeon, then on her mote hunt, then back to become a spellcaster. I wanted her to talk to Morgyn too, but when we went up to his garden there was a New Sage there in his place!! Some grizzled old man!!! Where did Morgyn go? No one dies in my game, ever. I didn't hear the sounds of the grim reaper. There was no pop up of any kind, he was just gone! Poof! disappeared!

He probably got assigned some job like barman and left for work.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thanks for the heads up on the broken link; which I fixed. However, the bad partis that it's just mt legacy banner. I havent shared a picture of Spinach after his makeover. It will be after a couple updates about Peach and her new and quite social life. :)

Rember she has the non-commital trait. lol
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @AngeliqueAdelaide I really like interior design? XD Also I tell a lie, I'm up to 28 GB now. Oof. About half of it is just buy stuff, the other half is everything else - build, CAS, mods, poses.

@AlwaysAsking oh jeez, rude of Don! I mean, he's not my favourite either, so maybe it's a 'you're both terrible you deserve each other' kind of thing XD And yeah, the trees take a moment to check over - one died because I hadn't watered it enough and I had to replace it - but the effect is just cool-looking XD

Cheating in Player was what I did initially, yup! The combination of the in-game Player trait, MCCC's No Jealousy, and another mod's no-jealousy setting and Polyamory trait sets everything up nicely.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @GalacticGal sorry to hear about that I had done that before a long time ago, that mod sounds interesting well maybe not for Erik heh.
    @AlwaysAsking glad he came back I wouldn't know what to do about him otherwise ha, long time no see, take your time as I have another update from a different save I created just cause. Thought I'd use a sim I haven't done much with plus some of my favorite premades.

so this is longer as I set up a story...so a little more and then I should play with my witches and such again heh also there is no hinting, a certain husband is controlling but that's it. Not getting in any sort of "dark area" that can't be posted. Just so we're clear.

3lBUQBXl.png
    Alex hiding away before his father can hog the computer he really should have his own computer..maybe.
    cOkvtsTl.png
    Bella prepared dinner before calling Eliza, who always answered quickly and far more bubbly than she used to be she guessed things were still going well with Bob and had stayed that way. She was glad for her but a little jealous all the same.

"Ready to go out again?" as different as they were they bonded during the worst of Eliza's marriage.

She didn't really step out for more than work or events with her kids so as they formed a group she still only saw Eliza as her friend.

"Of course, I'm going stir crazy..Alex made friends and Cassie acts like she doesn't need me at all if I have another bland dinner with that man I might just pull my hair out." she said ignoring Eliza's laughter.

"Ah Bells you're hopeless, you really ought to come out more you might actually like going home to old Morty if you didn't see him all the time."

Bella rolled her eyes.

"And anyways Christina says she hasn't seen you in forever."

"She's your friend not mine."

"Did we just slip into highschool territory?" she teased.

As if they were the typical housewives anyways she really didn't care how she sounded it was the truth, Mortimer preferred her like this, she could have anything she liked so long as she stayed at home and left with permission. It was no wonder than rather a loss of spirit she was getting restless. Still she had a hard time blaming only Mortimer she was afraid of what life would be like without his fortune, even with her new job it was nothing compared to his inheritance.

"Point? Are we going to Patchy's?" she'd like to think she could still enjoy it without money but she had become accustomed of the best of both worlds."

"Yeah and I'm bringing my new neighbor."

"You have a new neighbor?" she asked, surprised she was just now hearing about it, Eliza was nosy and loved to gossip something that Bella often enjoyed at her.

Okay another warning maybe it's cheesy and awkward but then as much as many of us would like to say it just ends with teenhood we aren't all that lucky especially those a bit damaged, humor me. Also sims are weird I'll allow them to deal with their issues in whatever way I see fit...and yeah that's a thing...give it a chance yeah? :smiley:
    "His name is Andrew he just showed up with his two kids, it'll be fun to have someone new I'll see you there."

Bella huffed, new people, what a pain.
    6Ej7j2yl.png
    z66eXNfl.png
    M11Sgqel.png
    Bella didn't really notice him much at first, she even seemed a little nervous about getting close to anyone she didn't recognize, though eventually they met..he was awfully cute.
    OoOpa6rl.png
    And seemed to fit right in, after a few more drinks Bella didn't mind him at all.
    hO8911zl.png
    Eliza didn't tell him much about the group or that Bella was married she put back a bit too much juice herself to keep quiet though perhaps part of her didn't think anything would happen. Though her face says she notices her dear friend may have reached her limit with her distance turning to shameless flirting. Not as if Andrew was offended.
    Mmkay I'll drop the rest in a spoiler, right back up to my old tricks taking way too many pics.
    fnaJct7l.png
    Cassie was watching television as her homework was done when Bella made it home and dropped on the couch, she mostly pretended to laugh at whatever nonsense flashed on the screen. Though it amused her that her mother partied like she did, Cassie wondered if she would let her do the same. She just hoped her dad didn't say anything as she still got up not long after and took herself to work.
    lVlVKa0l.png
    When his wife and kids were gone Mortimer just played with some "pocket change" enjoying all he had for the sake of enjoying it, Bella made her way back home and went straight to bed since he was already off to work himself. After a short nap, just in case he came home early to go on about her failures as a mother, he wouldn't have another thing to whine about. She rather absently went through her list texting thinking perhaps she was a little too youthful, anyone could text but she had to, it was the quickest way to hide her phone so she wouldn't have to guess when she might see a friend. Mortimer really hated when she was distracted at home. Even her assignments had to be done in the office if she wanted to keep working. He had made enough of a scene getting her fired from the last few jobs she had, still always giving her that smile as if it was all in her best interest.

She wasn't expecting a response as she guessed they would all be back in work but Eliza commented and soon she found, so did Andrew, though he was actually free and invited her out he was just taking a walk but it was better than laying at home when she didn't have to.
    JOL8rPFl.png
    Eventually they ended by the park when she first came out he was surprised she wanted to go with him, since she was still in heels and all though she could do just about anything in her heels.

"So ready to head back?"

She checked her phone seeing no missed calls she shook her head.

"You know after last night I wasn't sure I'd see you again." he said looking at her.

"Why? You'd be with Eliza.."

"Yeah she told me you might keep away since juice never did keep you confused long..or however she phrased it." he replied as she smiled.

She rolled her eyes normally the woman knew her far too well.

"Well it could have been worse...I don't mind you." she was a bundle of mixed feelings that way, wanting to leave, wanting to stay, being a recluse yet avoiding it while hating and needing people. That was just her way now.

"Well I'm glad, why don't we actually hang out at the park rather than standing here."

she laughed lightly.

"Seriously...?"

"Come on, it'll be fun, loosen up."

"I'm plenty loose..." she huffed at how that sounded.

"Well?"
    HC7CB9al.png
    don't ask me why..just cause..ignore Luna lol.
    D64erMWl.png
    As he finally let her go her swing was taken quickly by a child all too eager she almost felt badly for using it so long until she noticed how much he looked like Andrew. Ever chill he only grinned.

"You could at least say hi son."

She smiled slightly remembering when Alex eagerly looked out for her to be free just to be with her, though met with a rather cold stare as she introduced herself she thought perhaps she was over thinking it. Andrew sighed.

"Jason.." he said in warning.

U9KX7bJl.png
    "Hi lady.."

"Her name is Bella son."

"Hi Bella Lady..." she laughed then as he only rolled his eyes.

"Fine I guess it's better than nothing, sorry about him he's stubborn and shy, it's a much worse mix than those cursed parenting books warn you about." she smiled at him.

"Where is your sister and the babysitter?" he asked

"I don't know, she left...and Hannah...uh..no don't know about her either."

He frowned but it was short lived realizing his phone was dead, he was fairly absent minded if the screen remained bright suggesting enough battery he accepted that, he hadn't really thought about how long he'd actually been with her.
    74zxmlfl.png
    As he rubbed his temples Bella thought to remind him she was there.

"I can get you back home faster...maybe she's there and already tried to tell you?" she suggested.

"You sure?"

She only nodded, he seemed much quieter, he didn't voice his frustrations well it seemed his body language spoke for him.

"If you say so, lets go son...and stop sneaking away from the babysitters."

"I didn't..she may have left because I told her you wanted me to meet you with your house key.."

Kids..

His were often smarter or cheekier than they really needed to be.
    lcINHTzl.png
    When they arrived he darted inside asking her to keep an eye on Rocky, with his son behind him, leaving Bella to take the tiny bundle left outside inside, he didn't seem to care much for being interrupted...there had been a nice patch of dirt he meant to roll in before the offensive sim dared to get in his way.

Rocky is certainly unique..
    ugbtzs1l.png
    she waited a bit before she saw him head to the bathroom mumbling about a broken sink, she went after him as he mumbled to close the door.

"Everything alright?" she asked.

He nearly jumped as if he didn't notice her come in and was off in his own little world despite his request really was his go to ever since the kids were babies to disappear in the bathroom for any reason to calm his nerves they never really saw him lose it, or heard it while he stayed in his head.

"Oh uh...awkward plumbing.."

"I mean with your daughter..."

"Yeah yeah I got my phone on she was just taking a walk in the other direction..I think she met a boy that's all I need to get her distracted." at least he hoped that was the worst of it. He knew how easily he could check out and mess himself up that way, he normally didn't even rely on notes he'd forget to check them and toss them out without a second thought.

He allowed his late worries to come to life in his chosen private space, though she was a normal girl she didn't care about boys she was quite happy with her toys and puppy still. Part of him was just paranoid, the life of a caring father.

he hated being an airhead but it stuck.
    NTccZ0bl.png
    "I would rather it be anything else.."

She chuckled.

"I'm sure she's fine...be glad she's still at the age she remembers to text you at all."

"I guess."

He shook his head a little embarrassed but he was just too used to his ways..he smiled brushing it off as he kept in mind he wasn't actually alone.

"She'll be back in a few minutes and sent me a picture of the street...time and date camera apps make your kids use them." she smiled, she sounded like a real smart kid.

"good then..."

"All I'm left to wonder is why you came after me."

She shrugged, though she thought maybe she saw a little of herself in his gaze, or where she was headed it worried her and she didn't even know him.

"Just...being nice I suppose, Eliza says I should work on it."

He smirked.

"Right...nice."
    Oamv8MPl.png
    I had to quickly switch houses to keep them luckily when he moved from reloading the house he came right back to the position she was facing ha.

Anyways hearing his daughter calling him that she was in he left her alone immediately and walked right out as if nothing happened, easily missing his daughter in his quick movement to the kitchen.

WB66CNYl.png
    "Dad did you get....oh..you're not my dad."

"Oh yeah what tipped you off."

"Well I heard this lady say dad was "pretty" but I don't think he's pretty like a girl so that's a good sign." she giggled then as Bella smiled.

"Hi I'm Hannah."

"Bella, nice to meet you."

Ey5edvCl.png
    They were interrupted by his scream from the kitchen.

"Daddy!"

Bella was on adrenaline she heard the pipes kicking in and wasn't even sure how well the sprinklers held up she grabbed Jason and Hannah and took them right outside relieved as she heard them come to life soon after.
    nqYdRryl.png
    Might be hard to see but they did come on when he didn't run to exstinguish himself...we weren't starting out this way...meh bad luck lol.
    p8A1jixl.png
    As Bella ran back in they could see, thankfully, from the kitchen window their father was fine perhaps taking after him and absorbing his ways much more clearly than he would have noticed. He wanted them to understand fear, not be controlled by it, though they weren't entirely emotionless, seeing him in fire was a little much.
    "H..hey...who is that lady?" Hannah asked.

"Bella..."

she sighed.

"I know her name Jay...I mean why is she here?...or wait I mean what would have happened if she wasnt?"

"Oh...uh I think she's dad's new ladyfriend the babysitter or whatever said he mentioned yesterday...and that's obvious Hannah."

She huffed.

"Well......maybe I like this one."

"Yeah...maybe I do too."
    4egIebnl.png
    once again like nothing happened they saw the real proof their oddball father was fine as dinner arrived this way instead.

"You got it hon?" she asked.

"Yeah...it's not too hot.."

"Okay have a nice night."

"Don't you need a tip?" Jason asked.

"Oh the order....Andrew Fields, large pepperoni, tip included in online payment...we're good night."
    RWuvQ71l.png
    "Are you really alright?" Bella asked confused as the kids brought the pizza in and went to wash their hands.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Shouldn't you shower? Don't you need a doctor?.....anything?"

"Bella relax, it's just ash, I don't need them panicking is all after you just saved them."

"I'm sorry I just grabbed and went."

"Please tell me you didn't just apologize for saving my children from a burning stove and quickly spreading fire."

"Of course not I mean I should have put it out.."

"You did exactly what you were supposed to do...it is a peace of mind seeing exactly how safe your kids are with a new person..with any person that isn't family. I can't thank you enough maybe dinner is a good start."

"Andrew...."

"Keep up your spirits Bella, they are coming back."
    GjKhbNkl.png
    In the end...Hannah is upset about the missing double cheese, Jason isn't so sure he wants that many pepperonis and is prepared to rip them off..Andrew is one proud, grateful...charred papa and Bella is just staying worried the fumes got to his brain.

Family dinner evolved huh?
    Lol okay okay fine they are an odd little group but just having fun there...hope you liked my special bit of nonsense and no they aren't occults, at least they aren't supposed to be.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited November 2019
    A few little bits and pieces here!

Aisling, half-sister of my spellcaster Ana (and a deer girl on her mother's side), decides to learn magic too! She actually had a Glimmerstone in her inventory, I figured it was a sign.
    YqPfDNF.png
    L gives some of her students a talk. Aisling in the middle, a townie I made on the left, Siobhan Fyres on the right. They are, collectively, very pink.
    xWVC3Yh.png

Simeon joins in too.
    0RYzbmX.png

Over to the Vatores! Caleb is getting pretty good at mixology.
    9L1oxEq.png
    He's, uh, not so great with yoga.
    2dISgwY.png

He's beauty... he's grace...
    EpG0tGb.png

Oh hey this time he DIDN'T fall on his face! WINNING!
    QxeBGaO.png

Lilith prefers being buff.
    Kf3420O.png

Caleb makes a vlog all about his new-found love of yoga.
    1FQLpeB.png

Oh honey this is why Lilith is the painter of the family.
    edOb36n.png

Isn't this nice? A book, music, raging blizzard outside but warm and cozy inside...
    OuQUEmt.png

...sister painting alien abductions in the foreground...
    yNIOyVE.png

Diego comes over for some brainstorming. Clearly thinking hard here.
    FKDYh8Y.png

EXPRESSIONS.
    1mWDGRf.png

Okay, the mixology I can totally understand Caleb picking up autonomously. The fact that he picked up programming autonomously? Little bit weirder!
    ySJlhII.png

Over to Johnny! Who, with a smidge more practicing, reaches level 10 of the comedy skill and thus completes the Joke Star aspiration!!
    kWPMulQ.png
    Next step: world-famous celebrity! Off to an up-and-coming comedy club for a bit of a warm-up.
    8zhQvdT.png

This is my girl Charlee. This is my girl Charlee freaking out.
    wejCZRC.png

She ends up following him to a bar later. Boundaries, Charlee!!
    UJHLK9b.png

Well heck, why not, let's do another routine!
    IBuCieU.png

And a selfie with a very excited Cassandra Goth. Winning that celebrity life!
    POVPqrL.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @ryttu3k
    He's beauty... he's grace...
    Oh hey this time he DIDN'T fall on his face!

You're such a poet! :D:)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited November 2019
    Recently, Benjamin worked on a grant application:
    11-04-19_1-56-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then he finished the grant application:
    11-04-19_1-57-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, since it was nearing the end of winter for the Furystrykars, I had stored the decorations in the household inventory. I lost count of how many pine decorations I removed from the downstairs windows. I also put the Christmas fireplace in the household inventory, and changed it to a modern fireplace:
    11-04-19_2-08-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    So Benjamin instantly upgraded it to make it safe and auto light when someone's in the vicinity:
    11-04-19_2-09-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Next job for Benjamin was to take down the Christmas decorations that were on Dianthus Hall:
    11-04-19_2-13-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And change them to the normal decorations:
    11-04-19_2-18-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin then teleported into the greenhouse:
    11-04-19_2-22-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Mites were spotted in the bee box so he sprinkled mite killing powder into the box, which killed the pesky mites instantly:
    11-04-19_2-22-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I then changed the table and lighting in the dining room. I changed it from the Christmas table and lighting, to a pink Get Famous dining table and the Cats and Dogs lighting:
    11-04-19_3-46-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Upstairs, Shine went into Roddy's bedroom, and saw that her son was fast asleep:
    11-05-19_4-07-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She tucked him in:
    11-05-19_4-08-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-05-19_4-08-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-05-19_4-09-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Have a nice sleep, sweetie' Shine whispered:
    11-05-19_4-09-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine had covered Roddy's face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    11-05-19_4-09-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-05-19_4-09-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Despite that, Roddy hadn't woken up:
    11-05-19_5-44-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few moments later, Roddy woke up, feeling refreshed. He made his bed:
    11-05-19_5-44-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then went into his en-suite to have a mud bath:
    11-05-19_5-45-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Mud bath over, he got out:
    11-05-19_5-47-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And changed into a new athletic outfit!
    11-05-19_5-47-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Lastly, Wendy went over to the mailbox and got the mail:
    11-05-19_5-48-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited November 2019
    Nathan and Cameron's wedding \o/

XsnM6dz.png

And a bonus screenshot!

IJ3jPcX.png

At last, we have fiber internet, and I can finally partake in this thread. 😭
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @DinowCookie hurrah for fibre internet. Love the last screenshot - is that the secret lot you go in at the Oasis Springs park?
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @Becka28 hurrah indeed, went from 2 mbit down and 0,5 up to -at least- 100 mb both ways. 👍 Now I can internet as internetting is intended in the year 2019! 😂

And yeap, that's taken in Oasis Springs 😄 I've been playing Sims 4 for ages, but I never had a sim go to this location until recently. :o
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Long time no see. No Goth update today. Probably tomorrow. ... well, later today I guess. It's technically Tuesday. Been busy with life again. But I did want to pop in and introduce everyone to...

11-12-19-6-12-42-AM.png
    Finally, I did it. Meet my Simself.

11-12-19-6-16-39-AM.png
    She's already nothing like me. I don't do yoga. I'm a master at the sitting in a chair Olympics though.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

EDIT: I exited without saving, so he's back!!

I get those "substitutes" too, was scared at first, but then Morgyn was back when I rotated to another household.
    It's an annoying glitch indeed :/
    Your Darrel is delicious!! How did you achieve that? I guess I could have tweaked mine a bit more, but I was hoping to leave enough of him to make him recognizable. I don't think I did that anyway though 😅

And I'm glad Ezra pulled himself together for Wanda, but I kind of worry about her being alone with him there now
    I try to keep premades recognizable too, but then I want them to look good, and one is sometimes contradictory to the other :lol:
    (skin overlays do magic)
    yZkB9Py.jpg

Also Ezra is not evil!
    I know everything looks like he is, but he's not :bawling:
    He's Good, Neat and Loner, works as freelance programmer and has ever fed only on Evil and Mean sims.
    I don't know what motives he had with Hella, but I'm sure Wanda is gonna be safe with him.

Recently, Shine freshened up, reapplying her shiny, bright pink lipstick:
    11-05-19_6-37-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And using perfume:
    11-05-19_6-40-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The reason was that she was taking Roddy over to San Myshuno. Roddy did a bit of karaoke:
    11-05-19_6-48-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    (Annoyingly, Shine and Roddy couldn't sing a duet at Planet Honey Pop, due to GeekCon. Oh boy, those are some bad costumes. 10 points for Felix Furystrykar's costume, though.)
    11-05-19_6-45-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Anyway, the next place that Shine and Roddy went to was Stargazer Lounge:
    11-05-19_6-52-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    They sang a ballad together:
    11-05-19_6-53-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Oh look, Felix Furystrykar's here, too!
    11-05-19_6-54-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Next stop, Orchid A Go Go! Chloe comes over:
    11-05-19_7-11-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    the Paparazzi take notice, and start snapping away. Chloe's loving it!
    11-05-19_7-12-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Roddy plays the piano for the masses:
    11-05-19_7-12-44%25C2%25A0PM.png

Next bit, spoiler time!
    Roddy, Chloe and Shine went back home. Shine went to her and Benjamin's Bedroom. Roddy came up as well:
    11-05-19_7-21-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine checked her appearance in the mirror:
    11-05-19_7-21-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then she sat at the vanity mirror and reapplied her shiny, bright pink lipstick. Roddy was watching:
    11-05-19_7-23-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-05-19_7-23-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then walked over to her son:
    11-05-19_7-25-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And gave him a big loving hug:
    11-05-19_7-25-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy smiled. 'I love you mummy!' he said, cheerfully. 'I love you too, sweetie!' Shine replied, looking fondly at her son:
    11-05-19_7-26-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-05-19_7-41-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-05-19_7-42-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    11-05-19_7-43-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy smiled and removed the lipstick smooches from his face, using one of his makeup removal wipes:
    11-05-19_7-44-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled sweetly and batted her eyelashes at Roddy. She blew a big kiss towards him:
    11-05-19_7-52-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-05-19_7-53-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-05-19_7-53-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-05-19_7-53-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Shine gave Roddy another big hug:
    11-05-19_7-54-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then they had a cuddle:
    11-05-19_7-55-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Daily dose of cuteness
    12-11-2019-10-38-32.png
    12-11-2019-11-00-15.png
    12-11-2019-11-25-46.png

The dying wish
    12-11-2019-11-50-32.png
    12-11-2019-11-51-45.png
    12-11-2019-11-53-16.png
    First day of spring in Windenburg
    12-11-2019-12-09-12.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    @DoloresGrey, page 493.
    AWWWWW! Cute!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited November 2019
    Here's Tom Greene. He's a teen and he finally found a girlfriend. :)
    QMMZlsi.png

His father, J Huntington came to visit him.
    GL0k46D.png

J and Tom's mom Sally Greene never dated, they had a one night stand and Tom was the result of that. Sally is obviously telling J something crazy here.
    US6mP7A.png

J is not impressed about her story...
    XLyrFVZ.png

Here's Tom's dog, Sammy. He's adorable.
    XzHTbi5.png
    Recently, Roddy, Sophia and Hamish watched College Cram at Orchid a Go Go:
    11-06-19_8-08-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After the movie had finished, Roddy went outside and attempted to calm a really angry Dominic Fyres:
    11-06-19_8-10-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-06-19_8-11-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-06-19_8-12-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy pretty much tried everything to calm him down:
    11-06-19_8-12-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-06-19_8-12-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-06-19_8-12-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Dominic Fyres did calm down, but only a little. He stormed off before Roddy could try the next phase of emotion calming:
    11-06-19_8-17-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Inside, Aunt Polly was chatting to Hamish and Sophia:
    11-06-19_8-16-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When she saw Roddy come back into the building, she ran and gave him a big hug:
    11-06-19_8-18-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hey, that's Grandaunt Hannah Lockett!
    11-06-19_8-20-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She smiled and gave Hamish a big hug:
    11-06-19_8-20-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hannah then gave Roddy a big hug:
    11-06-19_8-23-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin came over to Orchid A Go Go. He hugged Hannah:
    11-06-19_8-28-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-06-19_8-28-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Benjamin put the rubbish bin upright:
    11-06-19_8-29-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-06-19_8-30-12%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    He then used Scrubberoo to remove the trash piles:
    11-06-19_8-30-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-06-19_8-30-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin, Roddy, Sophia and Hamish then went back home:
    11-06-19_9-12-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Let those smiles spread!
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    The days recently had been eventful for my sims. Becoming the hero of Strangerville, having a yard filled of flaming leaf piles and Skeletons spooking the neighborhood.

The worst thing though was Turles got eaten by the "Mother" plant while first trying to communicate with it then fighting with it. She got mad then ate him. Luckily Bee was nearby to resurrect him and the others who died at mother's tendrils.
    22d849d78df0ea1b43eb0fdb54553619ac6f72b4.png

Little Tullan isn't enjoying the empanadas.
    02e53f27e15ba3481a1e9d61c98a62c69f211dea.png

Tullan finally aged up and Halloween just started for my sims and the kids decided to put on a puppet show, "The Creature from Granite Falls."
    6b3cd329d062689291302e5e6915e9c6b800838d.png

Tullan forgot his puppet during the show and had an embarrassed hand. xD
    e9a4ad82f9d5bb695b5a381e6130b0b0ea8e49ee.png

f9a98380eaa9f0992fe2ddc131b36113841a5fd4.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Mightily cute child and toddler outfits happened in everyone's game today :)
    I love them!
    0tdp0Sv.jpg
    2v7hiZ6.jpg

• HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited November 2019
    On an unrelated matter to the new Sandra Matthews save, i have a lot of households and sims waiting to put on the gallery, i've been meaning to switch the mods off and get them in place but the patch has moved up my timetable. So i'm going to be uploading those when possible.

Edit: 19 new households are on the gallery. I can move on to other matters now.
    Post edited by Hoverael on
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited November 2019
    @ryttu3k
    Most of what I have are clothes, hairstyles and wallpapers, plus a little of everything else. I tried to use poses, but I found it too much of a hassle to get everyone where they were supposed to be without turning the autonomy off.

@AlwaysAsking
    As others have already said, Morgyn likely got assinged a career by the game and left for work. Really stupid, because shouldn´t being a sage already be his job? Another thing that wasn´t fully thought through by the developers :'(
    Alexander is now an elder, he will likely die in a day or two. Which is sad, since just before aging up, he finally managed to father a son on his not-very-nice- a person mermaid wife. Lucille may need to adopt the kid to save him from his mom, who among other things, hates children.
    I´ll see what I can do about my vampires. I need to take my mods folder out everytime I post something to gallery, because even if I am not using anything on the particular sim, the system still claims that it contains cc. I need to get to it at some point soon, because I haven´t uploaded Hermione and her sisters or the rest of Cassandra´s girls like I intended to.
    Eli Hoapili is a great guy to have around, I fully recommend him. He and Hermione became best friends after knowing each other for maybe an hour? and he comes over nearly daily basis to hang out with her, despite him living in Sulani and her in Glimmerbrook. He married a mermaid in my game and their - very hot - son is my first hybrid in this save.
    No idea what Eliza Pancakes´s deal was, but as I have never liked her anyway, I did not make Don try again. Eliza and Bob stayed married, had a terribly ugly daughter (who somehow managed to catch Paolo Rocca, they had no kids) and died of old age.
    I haven´t been playing Don recently, so I don´t know about the state of his aspirations. It is getting more and more likely that I am not getting to Strangersville´s mystery in this save either, because for me, Strangersville´s premades are half of its charm and they are all long dead by now. Their descendants and random game-generated townies that will be deleted anyway just won´t cut it. Which doesn´t mean that I won´t play Don anymore, I will, but I´ll focus on him trying to handle his huuuge family instead and stick to the plan I had for Strangersville in my main save, where everyone is still alive and well.

Back to the game...
    Not much to say, because my sims insisted on misbehaving and for every stupid action I disable with MCCC, they´ll come up with two more. Thank God the winter is over, because if I´ll need to stop Hermione from making yet another snow angel, I will banish her to Strangersville.
    Sisterly duell XtvzcHF.png
    Hermione´s other dad honored her with a visit LYjYikj.png It was all great, untill she had to kick Don out, because he started hitting on her and was making her uncomfortable. Umm, thanks but no thanks? Even if she wasn´t married and he her father, Hermione still wouldn´t touch him with a ten-foot pole, because who knows where he has been.
    Jolene stayed with Hermione for few days to figure stuff out. She had grown sick of San Myshuno and was desperate for some fresh air. 1 point to Caleb, who managed to recall at last that he is her father and called her to gossip about her mother´s half-brother? (Bella´s son Michael from her marriage with Sergio Romeo), whom Jolene has never met. Yeah, sure, super interesting.
    Hermione met yet another of her half-brothers, JJ (J junior, son of J Huntington III) and promply almost gave him a heart attack when he saw her using magic to fix the broken toilet. Really, JJ? Your father, stepmother and other father are vampires, your wife is a witch, but still you act like it´s the first time for you to see anything supernatural happen? wq6RVhv.png
    A bat flew in and turned into Lucille 3epAk9z.png
    Jolene confessed to her that she had used magic to get Milo to act on his feelings 3hb4aOk.png
    Lucille was not happy to hear that - such things can backfire badly, there must be better ways to get her man FU7mlib.png
    (Milo´s wife is yet to divorce him. They are having troubles, but not because of Milo´s romance with Jolene, but because his wife doesn´t like his teenage son from previous relationship, who is living with them. I wonder what it would take to get her divorce him - him becoming a bigamist by marrying Jolene or perhaps having a baby with her?)
    New years eve´s toast KKwGM3X.png
    Jolene came to a descision that Glimmerbrook is too cold and dark for her and moved to Sulani. Sometimes it´s good to be only half-vampire.
    Dominic learnt to cook xSFOZ1N.png
    There is something wrong with him, because he has started to shout forbidden words on almost hourly basis for no reason, upsetting Hermione. As if she wasn´t already unhappy enough, because it did not take her long to discover that underneath his handsome face, Dominic is actually pretty dull. Good and family-oriented are all nice qualities to have, but they won´t make you interesting. All Dominic wants to do is to eat and watch tv. Hermione used to get all sorts of whims about him, including try for a baby, but she is yet to get a single one now that they are married, which is really sad. Dominic does not get any whims about her either. Gideon and Lucille are married with two kids, but they still get tons of whims about each other, so it´s not an universal thing.
    All this has made Hermione wonder whether or not her parents are right and monogamy is overrated. If Dominic is not gonna offer her any excitement, she´ll have to looks for it from elsewhere.

The new patch update looks really promising. If everything written in patch notes indeed works, it would fix so many problems and would let me to get rid of several mods.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
    @DeafSimmer, page 493.
    I guess you reached 10 Graves? Congratulations if so! And what an awesome story!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    Derek Died 🐸🐸🐸🐸 pleaded for him and he lived for a few days then died again. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 became a global superstar she married her boyfriend Dirk Dreamer they just had a baby boy named Dirk Dreamer Jr. Sade ended up passing away and her kids miss her dearly

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top