Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

In my 100 Baby Challenge my fifth child has become an adult.

7SWcwVz.png

Erin Dinklage fathered by Mitchell Kalani.

I really like her I may use her for something in the future.

QbRhEG1.png

This is Amy Dinklage my founder of the 100 Baby challenge. She was made combining the genetics of Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones) and Emma Stone (Easy A).

I am on the 10th pregnancy. Baby 10 is in Amy's belly. I think I can get 4 more pregnancies in before I have to switch to an heir. I'm playing with pregnancy aging on.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    I made a new sim, his name is Casgarth Hiddlebottom. Decided to stretch my editing fingers yesterday as well :)

f0H4fHT.png

Casgarth Hiddlebottom - “If looks could kill, I’d serve you a thousand sneers.”

Always with his pet owl Omorfy, whom he affectionately calls Morf, Casgarth Hiddlebottom resides in Glimmerbrook. He is an acolyte spellcaster with a proclivity for mischief magic. Often perceived as unnecessarily cruel and malevolent, he relishes in the misfortune of others but does have the occasional bout of empathy. His pranks have got him into trouble more than a few times, resulting in his face being permanently scarred from being put in his place by more experienced wizards. Fortunately, this has never deterred him from his antics, and he continues to wreak havoc on the magic realm to this day.
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    @Becka28 Cut the guy some slack, he let Bruce Willis die. You'd cry as much as he did if you let a legend like that die.
    @AngeliqueAdelaide Yeah it's a mod, don't know if I can link it since it's made by the same person who makes a LOT of adult mods.

Anyways, back to the latest reality show that's just about as boring as every other reality show on cable TV today but you'll still watch it because you're part of the problem that's plaguing cable TV to this very day! "Living Life Luz!" Here we have newly moody teenager Bruce Bailey wanting to learn to sing like his dad.
    Bruce: "Whatever."
    Ah ha, living up to his potential.
    VhqIyUm.png
    Meanwhile Luz shows us why she deserves this reality show in the first place.........making vlogs!........Like this fashion tip vlog.
    FzFZG2N.png
    That hat with that top? That's #HighFashion.
    w4Igquk.png
    Hey look it's GeekCon!
    4HJds1F.png
    Of course Bruce is there, he might as well, he has the day off from school.
    zhZSpkz.png
    Hey hey hey, cute girl at 12 o'clock. Ariel Caliente...........Yes, Bruce's mother is also a "Caliente", but it's okay because Ariel is part of a long distant Caliente line that's practically not related to Bruce at all......Like.....Bruce's ancestor married Katrina Caliente....and they had a child. Bruce is the distant descendant of that Caliente child. Meanwhile Ariel is actually the descendant of Nina. And after 14 generations they're like 0.01% related.
    qWwcA5g.png
    So now Bruce blows the mating horn.
    EbgdUHz.png
    Hey at least Ariel has her own mating horn as well so you're not THAT weird, Bruce.
    q53d0S4.png
    Speaking of, it's SPOOKY DAY! Time for Trick or treaters and Spooky Parties!
    GUVB5Gj.png
    Gunnar: "Bruce, I am your father."
    U0efC1Y.png
    Bruce: "Again, you misquoted it but at least I'm wearing a Luke costume."
    1AaU9oP.png
    Rosa: "All will fear the talking pumpkin."
    l4Xz0Cp.png
    Gunnar: "Son, why aren't you wearing a Star Wars costume as well?"
    Rico: "I didn't know we were doing a Star Wars theme."
    mTEEsKM.png
    Hey at least Kala looks like she heard there was a Witch theme and now she and Luz are twinsies.
    lnWhvtU.png
    Luz: "What's got you so down in the dumps?"
    sCduNJW.png
    Kala: "When Abraham died he left me with one last parting gift."
    TRBcPdb.png
    Oh hey look, Gunnar's youngest illegitimate daughter is a child now. Too bad he kinda forgot about her so he decided to buy her love.
    VkSccQT.png
    Hey it works!
    tFP1Evx.png
    Jaylah: "If only you ever tried to buy our love."
    Gunnar: "What was that, Illegitimate Child #2?"
    RuJ2XVq.png
    Also, Bruce snuck an invitation to Ariel because she's going to age up in a few days and Bruce needs to seal the deal with her before she ages up and marries some random old guy.
    jPu0s4z.png
    Meanwhile here's Bruce Skywalker reciting a few pickup lines he read online to Ariel with the help of his wingman, his little brother Jedi Master Yoda.
    7PMcl54.png
    Yoda Arnold: "Landed, that pickup line has. Seal the deal, you must."
    WGrFIi8.png
    Man am I glad she didn't dress up as Leia.
    k0LV9yQ.png
    Meanwhile it's nice to see that Anastasia stuck with the Star Wars theme, probably making fun of her brother, Jax for not getting the memo.
    G2CcdtG.png
    Mailwoman: "He's even sexier when he's dressed as Darth Vader."
    cZxwaCn.png
    Gunnar: "Good night my youngling."
    yqrZLmw.png
    *HEAVY ROBOTIC BREATHING*
    Oa7qt2k.png

Meanwhile keeping up with the fact that it's Spooky day....somewhere in a not so distant land, a long dead Sim has returned from the grave....
    0EWoiBV.png
    It's.....Bro.
    I imagine if you weren't here to read my posts from almost 2 years ago you'd be very lost on who this guy is.
    soSld2n.png
    Oh well, all you gotta know is something big is happening. OOOOOoooooooh.
    iO1gjGL.png

To be continued?
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2019
    I’d had high hopes of getting through the thread tonight. And I have read a great deal of it, but I just can’t finish commenting. My phone is at 11%, and without it I take too long to respond. I’ll be able to do more tomorrow, but I may never catch up.

Tomorrow I’m going to concentrate on answering mentions. I don’t want you guys to think I’m ignoring you. I was just trying to go through the thread in order. That’s not going to work out.

Anyway, here’s my little update, and what comments I’ve finished.

Adventures in the Realm of Magic - 2

The spellcasters in my game are three teenagers. The two teen girls are some of the main Sims in my game. But this story is about them as teenagers. Before this they have always been young adults in my stories. Left to right: Rose Willis, Diego Lobo (the Maxis premade), and Laney Lewis. They are living in a little home in Glimmerbrook, with a nanny to keep an eye on them.

SVROvOB.png

Rose was finally able to start on her path as a spellcaster thanks to a little help from @Keidra (she told me where to look for the sages). The missing sage, L, was indeed in the basement!

i5v6ZbW.png

The sage sent Rose on her mote search.

EdpjZsE.png

After Rose returned with the 7 motes, L used her magic wand and poof, Rose is a spellcaster!

LVg1CNg.png

EUSq3OE.png

I am very very slowly figuring out how to use Realm of Magic. Rose tried using the cauldron.

lqdk0xg.png

She looks just as confused as I am, especially since all of the liquid in the cauldron disappeared moments after this, and no notification of anything came up whatsoever about what had happened.

Q4Bgrgr.png

Anyway, I was so far beyond clueless on how to play this game that I just clicked around here and there, and tried different things (none of which worked), until all of a sudden I noticed that in addition to options for friendly, funny, romance, mischief, etc. there was also one for Magic. Imagine my surprise. So I immediately had the kids start practicing magic in their home, and it wasn't long before they decided it would be fun to go outside and dual.

Q1HE5K0.png

kUAmtMt.png

84t0ae7.png

3rK2Z00.png

Well, I had Laney and Diego duel first, because they were very close to each other on the magic learning bar. Laney had about a quarter of a bar and Diego had about a third. Rose, on the other hand, had already passed one full bar and was starting on a second level, so my plan was to have her dual whoever won the first fight, and I figured Diego would win, because he was at a slightly higher level than Laney.

sjZEhxH.png

Spoiler because there are a bunch of dueling pictures
    I absolutely love all of the dueling animations. And I am quite possibly boring you by showing you too many. But I absolutely loved the duel between Laney and Diego.

5iR0CWm.png

Because, at some point, my jaw dropped, and I said to myself, Oh my, this is how she ended up with my MVP Jasper!

guqhFOB.png

She is unstoppable!

rGUh1pv.png

1tpFKLZ.png

osP6lkx.png

So of course, as per plan, she next dueled with Rose.

HuIQZvC.png

These were friendly duels.

2n4W6k0.png

I'd hate to see what a real one looks like when you see what they went through in a friendly one! LOL

fs4TiND.png

azWvRcK.png

Anyway, to my surprise (or maybe it shouldn't have been a surprise), Laney wiped out Rose as well.

cDOe7Gn.png

3kmF4Dw.png

Remember that Laney had 1/4 of her first Magic bar filled, and Rose was already on her second level.

heXon9g.png

Diego was beyond shocked LOL.

ABj6Ujd.png

Laney was beyond smug LMAO.

izprQFD.png

I was happy to see that Diego was very adult about the whole situation, and was not angry that he had lost

oCwD6Jz.png

I redid the sages. I want to use Morgyn's hair on a lot of other people because it's awesome. But I discovered that when I put it on people it just made me think of Morgyn, so I changed his hair instead! lol Now the other people can have his original hair. That sage named L absolutely creeped me out, so I changed her a great deal, while still trying to retain some of her look. I changed Simeon's clothes and hair, and gave him a beard. The only other thing that I did is pull the corners of his mouth up into a smile, and you can't imagine what that little change seems to have done! I'm liking the way a lot of people are doing him, particularly @Becka28, but I am okay with what I did, and I will show you why.

onO8Un3.png

Simeon seems much happier with his upturned smile rather than his downturned frown. This lady is the kids' nanny. The poor woman doesn’t even have a name. I literally named her “Nanny Douglas” I’m not sure what I’ll end up calling her.

Faxrhkg.png

I decided that I needed her to become a spellcaster and rank up quickly, so that she could help the kids if they got in trouble. So she came to the HQ, and of course the first sage she ran into was Simeon.

XOflUbg.png

Comparing his behavior now to any other time that I visited the headquarters was incredible. He was instantly glued to the Nanny.

UNlN8Cj.png

And he became flirty without any sort of prompts by her. I don't even think that she has the romantic trait.

gdQ5saF.png

Anyway he was more than happy to help her become a spellcaster.

iALnw7s.png

I'll bet he would have been willing to overlook the mote hunt requirements, but you know, rules are rules.

jW5p0ri.png

She invited him to a coffee shop afterwards and things went quite well.

gPdCLCB.png

0 cups of coffee were consumed

8ck36yD.png

I'm not sure where things are going to go with them, but I just found it to be extremely charming.

snIXF6N.png

@Akl500P

Lily does look and act like a perfect spellcaster! I love how the teens constantly stop to take selfies, right?

She's had some great luck! No broom problems, and winning her first duel! But the curse thing doesn't sound great.

I hope she's better now

@Smellincoffee

Goodness, the whole family is growing up and changing roles and fixing quirks. Nice.

Except Samwise and Frodo. So now both Frodo and Samwise are gone, and she's taking care of both kids alone?

This did not go as intended at all.

Oh, and the baby bottle merging thing is just flipping awesome

@Morkovka

I feel sorry for you. When I was very young, just out of highschool, I moved about 7 times in a matter of 2 years, but I wasn't moving that far, so it wasn't as bad as moving across the country!

And yes, thank you, I did find the jetskis in their inventories (after I bought them 2 more lol)

The player trait is so fun to play with. Your Villains household is full of beautiful (angry) women, so it will be mighty interesting to see how things play out with magic available now.

I don't think that anybody has recognized him as Diego yet. But yes I think he's very cute like that too. He looks much sweeter that way. And because I watched him down I was able to cut one of his traits and I chose to cut hot headed He's much easier to deal with now.

Your Apple Witch restaurant looks absolutely adorable. I am definitely going to check it out in the gallery! I don't have all of the content that is available, but maybe I will have most everything needed for this little restaurant.

And your fairy godmother is very cute/beautiful. I didn't watch the livestream, so I don't know how a magical ghost is supposed to act. But I hope you are able to make something happen. I hate it when things don't go like they're supposed too.

@Stutum lol! That's hilarious. Your Sim had a child with Grim? I can't imagine what the child looks like

And ok! She and Cassandra become friends, because of the besties introduction perk. I don't even know where/what that is, but it sounds handy to have.

@haneul

So Deli's dad is a vampire, and she's becoming one, but doesn't know it?

How many kids are in this current household? And why is he so obsessed with his oldest daughter?

Thanks for the encouragement on our mess and move.

LOL I just came to another one of your updates. It's about Adelise and how she lost a lot of weight. I don't blame her at all for ordering an insta lean potion, if it was real I sure would be ordering it myself LMAO!

And anyway, she's doing a lot of work to keep that slimmer figure that she got.

And your whole lead up to how healthy she is, and how well she eats, and how she's trying to keep the family healthy, turns into a slice of winter cake is completely unpredictable and very hilarious

I'm not sure what her expression is either but she definitely looks happy and satisfied about something.

@ryttu3k

Congratulations to Jamie! Wow! Some of you guys are getting through things so quickly!

I couldn't even figure out how to learn anything. The sages said they wouldn't help, the books said we weren't a high enough level to read them, the spell books had no info in them. I was totally lost. I finally noticed the "magic" tab in our menu, and have gotten one of my 3 spellcasters past the first level now

@Steamvarious

Welcome back! Your vacation sounds wonderful Though the tv station situation is quite interesting. That's a very strange language to choose for Majorca.

I hope you've been able to play RoM. It's great that it was ready to go when you got home.

It's so cute that you had the travel guide for Strangerville include forwards from Erwin and Wendy That's so creative

@Daephene

Well! I am so glad I asked about the chances that I might have missed a post!Because I certainly did, and that one seems like it will be really important for the future of Strangerville!

It's super duper cute. I'm so glad that Bella and Mortimer have moved there to help Cassandra. It's such a mom thing to do. Or perhaps it's a Goth thing to do LOL

And holy cow, Cassandra and Gillian are engaged!

And I learned a new thing again. I did not know that you could tell people you got engaged and have it be "the big news." I only knew about it as telling someone you're having a baby.

I find it funny that I have the same flooding issues as you. One from nature and one from plumbing. I'm glad yours is okay now.

The grandkids are a lot of fun! but much more so when I am at their house. Around here they can only stay in the playroom, because my son has so many breakable wargaming models in his room, and downstairs.

Oh how exciting. There is an update on Bruce and Walker!

How did Bruce miss out on being promoted? I mean, he can blow dragon fire across a room. That deserves a promotion!

Oh well, at least Walker got one.

Your Summer's End holiday looks very cute. And that's pretty funny that Amelia and Pierce and then Finneon all decided to spontaneously come over.

And the roasting marshmallow fire pit interaction looks very fun. I wish you could pick and choose the parts of game packs that you want, because I'm so afraid of overloading my computer but there are things from outdoor retreat that I want.

I was very happy to read the first line of your Cafe trip spoiler. I have never heard the words relationship culling before. But could you tell me more about it? Because Lawrence has known Ian's little girl for a million years, and they had a relationship where he was her caretaker, and they had a full green bar, and suddenly the last time that I played them he had to introduce himself to her (she doesn't live at home anymore) and now the caretaker relationship is gone. And I am very unsure of what to do.

It is super cute that Athena calls Bruce almost every day. Sometimes there is just a special relationship between a mother and her first born.

Isn't Akira an elder? I would not think that he would be able to get pregnant from a abduction when he's an elder could he? But, what a coincidence that Cordelia is offering to turn folks into vampires just when he becomes interested in vampires

@Simmelina1
    Wow! Kyung Ae looks really determined! I would think it's going to take a while to beat Morgyn in a duel though.

@GrumpyGlowfish Ahh, I am a meanie awesome.

And yes, what a meanie she is! Lol, no messing with people's love lives!

@ldmarko

I don't buy all of the available content, because my computer doesn't have a lot of room. I consider getting OR, mostly for the stargazing animation, but I'm not sure if I will

@Becka28

I'm rereading your RoM 2 update and it suddenly occurred to me that Mason is very well dressed Where did you say he came from? Too bad he's got dating (shopping) issues.

Aren't the duels cool??! I took so many screenshots of mine that I didn't really watch them in real time. I'll have to do more. I see that you got great screenshots of them also.

And wow! Gytha won despite not being able to practice, and all of Esme's studying and learning. Something similar happened to me.

The "friendly" aspect of that duel interaction must be deeply ingrained, because Diego Lobo didn't have a fit when he lost, lmao.

It's cool that they tried their brooms out right away. I have had no clue what I was doing, and never tried them myself. (Diego tried it autonomously, because he had a broom in his inventory) It looks like they did well.

Wowsa, your Simeon looks really really handsome ️ I think she has another baby daddy there. Is he the 3rd male coven member? Funny that they were obsessed with the babies. Sounds like Lawrence.

The date with J was so funny. A pool and a tent? Lol!

And omg, J has a wife in this save too? The man is incorrigible! Lmao

The plutonic nature of dueling is in question by me. It looks like it is in question for you too.

It's very cute that the little tot got the freckles. I haven't seen that, but I'll have to check Caterina's and Salim's little Sebastian. Maybe he got them, and I didn't notice.

The picture of Simeon when Gytha learns the potion of alluring aura looks straight out of a Robin Hood movie... Errol Flynn style. Wow! He's such a heartbreaker, what a smile.

Although your "hot random" is extremely hot, lol.

This is going to be so fun to see what these kids look like as they grow up.

How is Mason with Tabitha? I don't suppose J is coming over to help out. Is he even calling anymore?

Btw - the fact that a witch has a daughter named Tabitha is funny to me. I'm not sure how many people will know why though.

@OhMyHemsworth

What wonderful news for Babe. Morgyn had been feeling the same way she did, so it's a good thing she spoke up! And yeah, I guess one of the holiday gnomes was a little upset LOL

Oh gosh, another update, what an amazing Winter fest. Twin boys. They sure look happy about their babies don't they? And father winter seems happy about cookies LOL

@Keidra

Thank you for telling me to look in the basement. I did find the third sage, L down there.

I often read posts a long time before I get to make any comments, so I was able to look for her yesterday because of your advice. have you figured out if the cats are going to work the way you want them to? It kind of seems like they can't actually be a familiar if they don't follow the spellcaster around. But I truly am so clueless about realm of magic that I couldn't answer a question about it if you gave me a million dollars

@Simmelina1

Oh holy cow! That is one of the funniest things I've seen in realm of magic so far. Has he changed his clothes yet?

Haha, I see another update. It looks like Amelia is up to so mischief in Glimmerbrook. I don't think you should make random people kiss each other until you know if they are married and have children LOL

@Ellupelluellu

Nancy, stop being such a plum. I can't believe she acts like this in your game. Although I hear she acts like this in a lot of games. The look that Babs is giving her, while the husbands are busy looking anywhere else they could, is priceless.

I can certainly imagine that the bartender did tell her to get out of there. She certainly caused enough trouble lmao I'm glad she left after that.

@Doctor_Vikter

My gosh you are able to make some scary looking Sims. Although you're also able to make a delightful angry bunny named Egg :sweat_smile:

and the guy that likes to think he's a werewolf, certainly does look like a werewolf LMAO

@KayeStar

My my, that spellcaster seems to be a bit of a troublemaker. Although at least she's not setting fires around the University campus.

Were you able to actually take the computer? Whenever I have one of my Sims try to pick something up it always says that it doesn't belong to my Sim, and they're not able to grab it.

@March306

Oh geez! It sounds like your daughter is a fun one too. Have you noticed that the toddlers with the wild trait in the game are very much like the little monsters that some of us parents get? :smiley: I love the fact that my little real life wild toddler also ran around naked just like the ones in the game.

I'm glad Summer is working out well, it doesn't seem like she could do a mean thing if you told her to.

And yeahI had seen the pictures of the hundred baby challenge that you did with Amy Dinklage. I just didn't realize that it was not the same one that you had talked about from before you took your Sims break.

And I'm very glad that somebody else finds the vegetarians annoying. I read in these stories (a lot of times) that the Sim is a vegetarian and I just shake my head and say to myself "how can you stand it?"

Haha, I found another update. Sue and Frankie certainly are adorable. It will be fun to see what they look like as teenagers, see if they look more like summer or like Carl. I can't believe Summer and Carl are already adults. How many more kids are they going to be able to have? But since this is a legacy, will there always be as many people as possible living in the house you're building? And will there be an heir, and will it be Sue?

And I think that your house looks fine. I would say (especially in the earlier stages) that the major thing you need is windows. LOL It's very hard to see inside the houses, because there is no natural light coming in. (isn't that funny to call it "natural light" when it's in a video game?) LOL

@DarkAngel1994

Curtis looks quite distinguished as a scientist. I think that would be a good job for him. And from what I can see of the vampire, Hunter, he looks like he is handsome.

I see that you find the dueling animations very fun too. I have noticed a bunch of us screenshotting the duels. It's going to be hard for me to not post too many pictures of them! You did a great job with yours!

@karizzles

For goodness sakes, what did Jace die from? Wyatt certainly looks very sad. I can't believe a toddler can just lie on the ground like that. I've never seen that before, but I don't let Sims die in my game.

@akaniki0

Well, you are very right. That guy really is quite a plum. I guess that the game can imitate life too well sometimes. But I never realized that it was capable of making a Sim act like this. The game mechanics in this game are impossibly complicated.

@ccarrig_95

Wow, I can't believe that Kaitlyn and Joaquin had never gotten to woohoo yet. How nice that you were able to move the others into their own home in Sulani. I think you have a great plan to have Joaquin stay home with any kids they may have while Caitlin continues her work. I'm sure their children will be adorable.

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Yes, I have quite a soft spot for Diego, I'm not even entirely sure why. I think it's because he's one of those guys that acts really tough, but seem very hurt underneath.

I guess it's good that Darren and Nina have found other people that they are even happier with. The way that Darren and Lucas get along is very strange considering how different they are. So you must be right about how right they are for each other.

Without having Get Famous it's hard for me to understand reputation and having to introduce people to each other. Dang, I wish that there was a way to introduce people to each other without Get Famous, because it would be super helpful.

As for Victor needing 10 more votes, would it be possible for you to make two households of 5 Sims each, and have him visit the households, and get their votes? I'm not sure what traits would be best for them to have in order to be easily convinced, but at least it might be worth a shot.

I do think it's funny when there is a pink bar between Sims, and you know that you didn't cause it to be there. So that's nice that Noelle and Candy are going to be together.

And yes, I know about Antoinette's past story and how you were waiting for this type of game pack to come out. It will be fun to see what she can do now that the pack actually exists.

@DeafSimmer

Wow, that's a scary twist. A secretive neighbor in a dark manner and anybody who goes on the lot is transformed or has disappeared. Now they have even more trouble on their hands besides not being able to find tarik. The redheaded girl is cute, and I love that name Avelina. I don't think I've ever heard it before.

As far as anybody going to investigate that creepy Manor, I don't think any of them should, LOL. They have kids and need to be there for them.

@PapayaPancake

Magnus certainly is a troublemaker!

I had no idea that new wands did different things.

I love your sage makeover of L. I had to make her over also, I couldn't stand her. But I don't use custom content, so I'm never going to have a cool witch's hat like that.

Anyway I think he probably deserved having that spell backfire on him, and it doesn't seem to have bothered him LOL except he does look rather blue. I'm sure he'll warm up again.

@Koteyka

Well I see that Steve is trying to be strong and trying to forgive Tony for his lie. I can definitely see his reasoning for doing that. But I also understand that he's probably very disappointed and the reporter at the birthday party certainly didn't help at all!

The birthday party itself looks amazing. The building that you used is incredible. Some of that stuff must be from Get Famous, because I don't recognize all of it.

I'm so glad that the other children were happy at the party and it seems like Peter was too. I was afraid that the other children were going to be mean to him and the world was going to see how badly he is treated.

And then!!! oh my gosh! how can you leave us like this? LOL we want to see Peter after he blows out the candles!!

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited September 2019
    @AlwaysAsking

That's right. xD Disappointingly he's just a normal, human sim. He's got dark skin, as opposed to his mother who's "white", and he's got pink hair for some reason. =P

The instant besties perk is unlocked when your sim becomes a 4-star celebrity. :)
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @AlwaysAsking, page 439.
    Thanks! I have an update coming up that I prepared before going on holiday. After that, the updates involving realm of magic will be posted.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I'm starting to ship them too... But I don't want to make Morgyn a playable Sim (I wonder what happens if I make the sages playable all together)
    Love your redesign of the Goth's house... I can't bring myself to touch that building.. I played in it for so long as it is.

@Gordy thanks. The top and the boots are the only CCs. The top is from bustedpixel and the shoes from Curbs
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @March306 I don't have that many packs either (except stuff packs which I am addicted to) but I couldn't wait for ROM because I love witches (and Fairies - I desperately wnat Fairies) as occult sims. Its unusual for me to be one of the first people trying something instead of waiting and watching. I don't have IL or strangerville or seasons or many of the other fun packs people on here use a lot but I did get Get famous and I really enjoyed working up through the acting career.

@AlwaysAsking I am glad you like my Simeon (he is the 3rd male coven member) because I designed him to be attractive (at least to me) so it seems like I got it right. Poor Simeon though - he has it bad for Gytha - and she doesn't seem to like him. I made her flirt with him and when he started respoonding - i left her to it autonomously (they mess up romance less often than me to be honest). He reached out and tried to kiss her hands after I took the flirty screenshot and she said nuh uh and pushed him away. He then tried an apology and a flirt and she rejected him again. Poor guy. She seems to like that miserable Snape style guy more than Simeon so you can't tell what will attract a sim. So glad he is into your Nanny - seems one of those meant to be sim instant attractions. He looks blissful cuddling in the coffee shop.

You were right about J. the second she said she was pregnant - he disappeared off into the sunset never to be seen again. Tabatha was the first name suggested and I found it too bewitching to change ;) Mason is the CAS only baby of Fabian and Alana (I have the 4 of their children on my gallery). He is almost all Fabian if I put the Fabian style and colour hair on him but his personality is so different. He is such a cutie but not particularly bright.

I adore your dueling shots - I could screenshot duelling and magic use for hours. I took forever to work out how to do so many things in this pack but I am trying hard to avoid reading forums or watching lets plays etc. Laney is a natural! It shocked me totaly the first time one of my sims was slammed into the ground. Esme got a curse from loosing 3 in a row - so be careful.

No Game Play today - have been doing some Glimmerbrook building (I hate the builds there) Todays house is similar to my pink cottage but the other build I am trying to make different (however I love the art nouveau stuff from the pack so things do look a bit samey)

Esme Weatherwax's house (can't live with Gytha and so many toddlers forever)

a8ikUjd.png?2

Hxcrl0r.png?1

Mh7HdoT.png?1

x5hgOGw.png?1

J5iGaKm.png?1

S8UZpFp.png?1

6TuPvS4.png?1

Gytha really wants me to update the Glimmerbrook bar so ir looks more ROM but I am stuck for a good idea at the moment. Last time, they went there only one other sim showed up in it so it needs improvement if even sims are rejecting it.
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @Gordy @sarebeth2984 Thank you. Olivia Kim-Lewis is a premade sim living in Willow creek. She is a child in new save files.

@AlwaysAsking Morgyn wore that outfit for at least 5 simdays. Haven't been to the realm with Kim-Lewis family.

48759067036_c37e36efed_c.jpg
    Almost thought Olivia Kim-Lewis would die here.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    Ulrike got cursed, that's my first curse...
    40ZSEE7.png
    she didn't know the spell nor the recipe to get rid of it so she went to ask for help to someone who knows better than her...
    RMpNF7T.png
    rp2Mkjz.png
    VK2Owom.png
    and he gave her exactly the potion she needed
    rhY4J4N.png
    so she thanked him like this:
    PIgugIG.png
    later, he was tense and I wanted to know why, so I looked at it with MCCC and apparently it's because he doesn't have a job...
    BKgwbYk.png
    so Ulrike went to talk with him and complimenting his outfit was enough to get him in a better mood...
    YTqKVGN.png
    2wdmdl5.png
    after this, he asked her to be his girlfriend and there was absolutely nothing I could do to say no...
    AW6WEjo.png
    anyway, I love living in the realm and while my sims are sleeping I go around to spy on NPCs...
    XxzX2Av.png
    the trend in the Realm lately is throwing drinks...
    d7EbtfX.png
    Emilia litteraly just walked to this girl to throw a drink at her and then yell..
    G8RisES.png
    after this, Sigfried Frostborn had to take a selfie with her...
    RQJXGS0.png
    meanwhile, this girl in the chinese dress flirted with Morgyn and he refused her, making her embarrassed...
    Ku3BPYu.png
    this other one joined to flirt with him, too...
    fJQFiKs.png
    the first one didn't like it...
    nw7Xqj1.png
    notice that he was quite ammused by this all... he's practically the opposite of Caleb, never flirts with anyone, even with Ulrike the bar had to be half pink for him to start flirting with her... most of the time he just does deep convesations and discuss interests judging by the animations...

anyway, the conflict between the two didn't matter as both of them just wanted to ignore each other and talk to him...
    GxIVSTk.png
    m1ppcpw.png
    you surely have a lot of women.....

Simon's back being depressed....
    DPZ43N5.png
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Recently, Hamish went to the toilet:
    09-06-19_5-01-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Tiffany had an urge to paint, so paint she did:
    09-06-19_5-01-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Upstairs, Wendy gave Roddy a big hug:
    09-06-19_5-33-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And pinched his cheek:
    09-06-19_5-34-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair talked:
    09-06-19_5-34-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hamish went downstairs and had some playtime with his daddy, whilst Sophia watched:
    09-06-19_5-37-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    09-06-19_5-37-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    09-06-19_5-38-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hamish cam:
    09-06-19_5-38-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Outside, Tiffany had finished the painting:
    09-06-19_5-40-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin went into his greenhouse to check on the bees:
    09-06-19_5-42-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Who in return, gave him some honey:
    09-06-19_5-43-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hamish and Sophia had a chat:
    09-06-19_6-05-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went outside:
    09-06-19_6-06-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And did his favourite autumnal pastime - raking leaves:
    09-06-19_6-06-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe and Benjamin went on the swing:
    09-06-19_6-08-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Poor Chloe's stomach was having none of it:
    09-06-19_6-10-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Imagination time for Hamish! He's having a fin-tastic adventure! (That was bad)
    09-06-19_6-13-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe's stomach has settled, so she joins the nautical nonsense, pretending to be a pirate. 'YAAARRR, SHIVER ME TIMBERS!'
    09-06-19_6-22-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Chloe hugs her young nephew:
    09-06-19_6-23-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy disposes the last of the leaf piles into the magical shredding bin. No one knows how it destroys the rubbish. Perhaps, it's a bin that teleports rubbish into the earth's core?
    09-06-19_6-37-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    09-06-19_6-37-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The bees are irritated that their home is being invaded by mites. Benjamin sprinkles the mite killing powder into the hive:
    09-06-19_6-39-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy felt tired, so he had a shower before changing into his sleepwear:
    09-06-19_6-46-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin reads a book to Hamish, to get him to fall asleep:
    09-06-19_7-00-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    That was quick!
    09-06-19_7-01-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin kisses his forehead. 'Good night, buddy. Have a peaceful sleep' he said, whispering:
    09-06-19_7-02-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy gets a bedtime cuddle from Wendy:
    09-06-19_7-20-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And a big loving hug as well:
    09-06-19_7-22-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I can't help it, you're just too cute!' Wendy said, smiling fondly at Roddy. She gives him several big smooches on his face:
    09-06-19_7-31-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    09-06-19_7-32-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Wendy had covered his face in big, bright shiny pink lipstick smooches:
    09-06-19_7-33-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you, auntie Wendy!' Roddy said, still blushing but smiling brightly. 'I love you too, my favourite nephew!' Wendy replied, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy. Roddy smiled and washed the lipstick smooches off his face. He then felt tired and climbed into bed.
    09-06-19_7-44-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy tucked him in:
    09-06-19_7-44-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And gave him a big smooch on the cheek:
    09-06-19_7-46-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    09-06-19_7-47-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy smiled. 'Good night, sweetie. We love you!' she whispered:
    09-06-19_7-47-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    09-06-19_7-48-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy was fast asleep, with a big, bright shiny pink lipstick smooch on his cheek:
    09-06-19_7-48-13%25C2%25A0PM.png

Bloopers
    Thankfully, this was fixed in the latest patch, but the many columns that adorn Hound's Head didn't match the height of the foundation, or wall for that matter, so I got scenes like this:
    09-07-19_12-03-47%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And taking out the columns was out of the question. Hound's Head wouldn't look the same without them!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited September 2019
    I accidentally killed Dustin Broke today. Well, he's not dead quite yet, but he will be shortly. He's an elder now, and I saw that his age bar was almost full, so I had my sim give him that rejuvenate potion, and guess what, surprise surprise, it backfired and hurried the progress instead. Whoopsie! xD
    Oh well, his genes will live on. ;)
    Post edited by Stutum on
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I haven't had too much time to play but I managed a few things. I really wanted to explore Morgyn's feminine side more, I've never played a sim like this before so I thought it would be interesting and neat to play with him like this. Anyhoo, He is working on his flower arranging skill, he is doing quite well.
    BeEeCJM.png
    Something really exciting the Morgyn Jr twins are now toddlers! They are his clones and I freaking love it!
    5KgLTCB.png
    CSf0iX0.png
    9uXeFQO.png
    Rune is angelic, he is full of joy and loves making people smile and giving hugs. Sage is very smart and curious about the world around him, he loves to watch his parents practice their magic. Rune is the one with the blanket around him, he wears it everywhere! Sage wears his beanie all the time, it helps him think.
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited September 2019
    @AlwaysAsking My 1 1/2 year old son absolutely loves to take off his pants then his diaper and run around bottomless. I'm glad my 4 yr old daughter grew out that. haha

I want to have a minimum of 3 kids per generation. Right now I have four dogs and two kids with no more room for a third baby, but Coco the oldest dog is an elder now. When she dies I'll have Summer get pregnant again. I'm kind of bummed that they'll have that big of an age gap but it's ok.

As far as heir I judge them by appearance, traits and aspiration. I'm not sure who I'll pick to be heir. I try not to repeat aspirations.
    Post edited by March306 on
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @Becka28 Thank you! Yes, Simeon is Bishop's father.
    Oh, wow, fabulous witchy house, I love it! <3

@sarabeth2984 Not planning to move Simeon in, want him to remain Sage and not being replaced by some ugly random townie :D

@SiliClone I want to keep the Sages too, yet date them. Well, I already have Simeon father Ivy's baby. Gonna do the same with Morgyn. He can't have children biologically, but well... magically anything's possible ;)

• Options
    @OhMyHemsworth I also like the idea of him wearing female and male clothes at random time, just came out of cas to try a couple of things, too bad most things look terrible on the opposite frame and I can't quite find a way to keep his style.

@Morkovka I looked into making them playable but I'm afraid that doing so would break a whole lot of things...
  • Options
    @SiliClone I know, most things just don’t look right. I tried to keep his style as well, I have that one outfit in the picture as his most flashy but the rest I kept feminine yet really casual. I’ll have to show off his outfits in another post.
  • Options
    @SiliClone I know, most things just don’t look right. I tried to keep his style as well, I have that one outfit in the picture as his most flashy but the rest I kept feminine yet really casual. I’ll have to show off his outfits in another post.

I spent 2 hours in CAS just to make ONE:
    XtaGfru.png
    'cause... it had to be similar to what he was wearing, it had to be red and it had to look right.
  • Options
    Kevin_McBrosnanKevin_McBrosnan Posts: 5 New Member
    My two elder households died today, but just natural nothing in a bad way.
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    48761724602_4be7d61142_c.jpg
    Jinyoung, EunB & Sera eating lunch.

48761724537_09494d4164_c.jpg
    Sera was happy when her older sister Eunmi came to help her with a schoolproject.

48761544176_ddc865f766_c.jpg
    Family photo of Go Bheeda family. EunB holding Jinsuk, Sera, Arun holding Sonam & Jinyoung.

48761724422_9cb8c19178_c.jpg
    After many years EunB is finally at the top of the culinary career. They got a new kitchen.

48761730742_6e0a307540_c.jpg
    EunB was the first sim I played in Sims 4.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    This thread moves so fast! I'm not going to get to react to everyone's posts today, but answer a few mentions and make some quick comments.

@SiliClone I love what you've done with Ulrike. She looks awesome.

@Steamvarius Welcome back!

@AngeliqueAdelaide I've liked the names Lucrecia and Cesare since watching one of the Borgia series a few years back, so I picked up on that right away. :)

@haneul I just meant mundane as in normal, not magical or alien. Since everyone else was posting magical stuff, and my last post was about Strangerville, it felt odd to be going back to normal family play. But I don't think they're mundane as in boring... they have a very happy life.

@AlwaysAsking Well, relationship culling is when the game decides that keeping up with all of the relationships while you rotate from one house to another is too hard so it drops some of them to save resources. It really ought to prioritize and drop non-housed, unplayed sims first rather than extended family members, but as I said it's ridiculous.

Bruce and Gillian have the same problem, even though they're half-siblings. But they don't see each other often enough to get the bar above friendship and keep it there. I've read that relationships that are good friends or above don't get culled, but they do decay over time. As far as I know you can't fix it, you can get mods to prevent it, or just keep introducing them. At the romance festival I had Gillian do the introduction so she could get her Parenthood and Get Famous advantages and they'd be almost friends instantly, in hopes that it will last longer this time.

Oh, and there isn't an interaction to share the big news for anything but pregnancy. Sorry my wording made it sound like there was! I actually used the "Gush about partner" friendly interaction that was available because Gillian was in a flirty mood, and just imagined that she was telling him what just happened.

I've seen instances on the boards where elders still got alien pregnant, so I thought Akira might. But I realized after I posted that their house is full with five sims and three pets, so no one can get pregnant until someone moves out.

Historical wargaming or fantasy? My husband has a giant wargaming table in our basement along with castles, viking villages, pirate and British navy ships and roughly a million Napoleonic soldiers. He used to own a business painting miniatures for mostly historical wargamers, and some Dungeons and Dragons figures.

I had every intention of taking a picture of Cordelia and Bruce so I could claim he talked to her on Akira's behalf, and then she called him up and invited him over when I forgot. So that was lucky!
  • Options
    So, I left Morgyn in his female attire, and he had to take a selfie with Tomax
    1HvYXox.png
    tVrpUPi.png
    then Tomax had to take a selfie with Morgyn...
    4aQKeZu.png
    to leave him talking alone right after...
    JubIfxW.png
    mages... do really like selfies...
    WrtKIma.png
    anyway, I left him dressed like this because it was about time for Ulrike to know this about him... think she's going to mind?
    u3VRyyU.png
    doesn't seem so...
    CUKkYxA.png

this is the only thing that makes Simon feel alive...
    QCuXNYh.png
    mages are obsessed with selfies...
    YWV4767.png
    and in here, things were coming to a resolution...
    fXmVTVz.png

Then Ulrike decided to give Gunther another little help...
    dzKg4MB.png
    F6JymOX.png
    vWCysV2.png
    P67ScIN.png
    and... another one...
    1PP3gkB.png
    fnQbKmb.png
    sorry, not sorry.
    mfmyW0P.png

meanwhile, Morgyn got in trouble with Grace for some reason...
    UlnryT9.png
    she kept insulting him...
    U8JUc0o.png
    and insulting him...
    qhAPAxO.png
    89Iqybd.png
    and I have to applaude to his patience because he kept to try to make it funny...
    uk1Ty8Z.png
    she didn't find it so funny...
    81rDZGG.png
    8rHCv7z.png
    what... did you do to her?!!

then she left him to talk alone...
    FE55OyX.png
    2Qg1AjU.png
    after that, he had this face like "I really couldn't care less"
    BMDqwXO.png

this is more OC than Harry Potter.....
  • Options
    SiliClone wrote: »

I spent 2 hours in CAS just to make ONE:
    XtaGfru.png
    'cause... it had to be similar to what he was wearing, it had to be red and it had to look right.

He looks amazing! :dizzy:
  • Options
    Sage is such a daddy's boy. He has to stick right by him at all times.
    QjLG7W2.png
    d2bfcoz.png
    He looks just like him too!
    Mf5lMLc.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top