Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I felt bad for J (not Leo though, I don't know why) but I couldn't nothing but laugh at the naked pics :D:D:D Two rounds? Wow! :D Also I feel so sorry for Penny. I mean I get Thorne is probably angry she's not around but it is for a good cause, right? He should give Penny better answers. She deserves it. Or not? Does he even know what is she doing in Strangerville? Like, does he know she hugs other people quite often while wearing such an appealing outfit? Technically it is just acting but still.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Morkovka thanks for the cloning information. I am not sure why I never tried out the career before - I knew it had good stuff in it - just never had a sim it suited I suppose. I love Noah's birthday - my serial romantic used to have similar social events filled with all her current and ex boyfriends. It makes life complex but fun. Hehe like the adult film reference.

@alwaysasking what a sad update for flirt your way through strangerville. I felt so sorry for J. and his guilt and self examination. And for Penny stressing because of Thorne's non communicative communications (I hate when someone in youyr life answers you like that). I love how you gave Leo a happy ending to his tale. Your edited J was very distinguished looking and I know I am getting older when I think it was an improvement on the original. Poor Don, even he was feeling his deeds coming back to haunt him. I like how Malcolm is still a major asset to the team even though he wasn't a flirt. He is developing well as a young adult. I find it amazing that sims are so generally flirty and then something turns on in their programming and they only want that one sim only (like Leo for j or J for Raj or Brock for Alana etc)

TrWnpIK.jpg?1

This map has always been one of my favourites for comparisons as is the one below:

qRCzyEh.jpg?1

I didn't realise how big texas was, a until I saw a map while I was looking for these that had your state lines drawn in. It is much bigger than I thought.

@Ellupelluellu CongratuIations, I remember the joy of finally being able to post pictures in the forum. How did the Windenburg ghost get in a club - (I didn't know Bernard and Mimsy got out and about beyond the Von Haunt estate) ? And how is the club about Star Wars costumes? Is it one of the new EA clubs that form when the original clubs close because the original townies die? (I only found out about them a month ago I am embarrassed to say - when I started playing with aging on and actually let sims die. I edited how the ghosts look in my latest game but The travel rules mean I can't go there (Windenburg) unless invited and no one has asked my sims there yet to see if they stay edited or whether new ones form.

@Daephene I love the photo of Athena.
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Restarted my legacy yesterday (and planning on keeping this one) I don't think I've ever got past gen 3!

Anyways, this is my self sim Elise - who looks nothing like me lol but shhh!

ZyQu1Qr.jpg

She's all tanned. Here she is taking her dog Indie for a jog.

FqSIExa.jpg

I decided to age up Duane Talla (the teen who lives with the Kealoha residents) I didn't plan for them to become a couple, but they got on so well.

eNsSI7O.jpg

4YkfMIL.png

And they even ended up getting married.

880WTLz.jpg

Elise fell pregnant and soon their daughter Kalani was born.

xzNSrGl.jpg

She is an absolute doll <3

pzGf0fP.jpg

FBIZD0p.jpg

4cw8Ag7.jpg
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

Clovelly Part 2

Soon the wedding day was here. Because the renovations were finished at Desert Bloom Park and it was now open for use again โ€“ Clovelly and Rhys decided to try out the new wedding venue there.
    rzkpx03.png?1

(Plus my other venue appears to be cursed โ€“ it was where Alana dumped J. at the altar, Adam made the poor decision to marry Hayley and where the elder died during Bondiโ€™s wedding. โ€“ My โ€œfairyโ€ wedding venue isnโ€™t in this save and I am sick of San Myshuno weddings.)
    A reassuring kiss before the ceremony to help calm Clovellyโ€™s nerves.
    sRCdfMd.png?1

This venue appears curse free.
    eQC5z0w.png?1
    h49OoVO.png?1
    LYylcGb.png?1
    9nqRZe7.png?1

Bondi looks so elegant. (She seems to get better with every age stage โ€“ I pity the poor men in any nursing home she moves to โ€“ I hope they have a good supply of heart pills.)
    fomj4Kv.png?1

They settled into married life โ€“ although Clovelly was not the perfect homemaker type.
    RvrahFp.png?1

She was way more interested in her rocket.
    SF5cCqi.png?1
    Rhys was feeling a bit jealous of the rocket.
    1UlU136.png?1

He was also jealous of the fish taco that Clovelly found more compelling than what he was trying to show her.
    3rqbnhD.png

Clovelly decided to combine her two greatest loves.
    C0gYtJy.png

And it was a very, very successful trip into space โ€“ Clovelly needed to add a new room to the house.
    x8KNVW8.png?1

Rhys couldnโ€™t quite believe it was actually happening.
    3hnltrJ.png?1
    SgwW0QJ.png?1

This is only second trimester (please no more twins!)
    Htf1GW3.png?1

Bondi is very happy (all her other children have given her grandchildren, Camden and Coogee 2 each and Cabarita 1). She knows this one is the drifter heir so very important.
    8efHnke.png?1
    B9oHuBd.png?1

She also shared the good news with her sisters.
    FM345Gh.png?1

Coogee couldnโ€™t be happier for her twin. But Cabarita has the hates children trait.
    PTxB9sv.png?1
    This animation never gets old.
    N9UWliV.png?1

Their doctor is a young adult (despite the white hair) โ€“ he is the last Bjergsen in the game. I hope MCCC fixes him up. So many of the original family names have disappeared.
    GcXpw5O.png

Still surviving are the Landgraabs, Kibo, Le Chien, Ward, Goth, Lewis, Kim (which I think are both part of the Spencer, Kim Lewis tree), Delgato, Romeo, Huntington, Bailey-Moon, Hecking and Lothario. Not that many are left in this 4th gen. and probably less next gen because some have only females left in the line.
    Meanwhile some of my library sims are taking over the world โ€“ there are 4 different Mounib families with lots of boys, Billboard guy has 3 attractive sons so the Banks family should grow, and Carlisle, Shook and Roberson are all big family trees.
    Back to our storyโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ

Welcome our heir โ€“ a little boy Dee Why. (doesnโ€™t he look happy.)
    Lcm6T9z.png?1

Showing him off to Grandma (his face is even angrier in this shot LOL)
    TJbLr4M.png?1

Grandad came in right at that moment and did this. Awwww No one told these two about โ€œโ€™death do us partโ€. (No - I do not want ghosts made scarier or to cause strong negative moodlets! As others have suggested in other threads)
    oegdF8z.png?1
    9iL4Qyn.png?1

Hayley is an awesome help with the baby โ€“ maybe I judged aliens a little too quickly. She never uses her mind powers on the family either. She is so much better than the human Hailey Munch.
    sp0Mijr.png?1

Mother daughter selfie at Rhys & Dee Whyโ€™s age up party.
    DcvzMFk.png?1
    3GY7jWj.png?1
    Little Dee Why aged up.
    VrkJn1m.png?1

3 living drifters in one room โ€“ it may not happen again for a few generations โ€“ not every drifter can have kids as early as Bondi did (fishing and gardening are quick and easy goals).
    rEwsoqp.png?1

Is this the perfect dinner party? I didnโ€™t even have to use form group.
    I2t8nQm.png?1

Ooops spoke too soon โ€“ this looks bad.
    MJLqDwD.png?1

Grim doesnโ€™t like people to be demanding (Clovelly had the confident moodlet from a gold medal party so her option was demand not plead.)
    CvAptcO.png?1

Goodbye Bondi โ€“ I really loved you as a sim.
    sIw2DM1.png?1

@AlwaysAsking Hayley the alien is a young adult - we use the term grannyflat for any seperate room and/or dwelling on a property for a boarder (or your Granny) to live - usually has a kitchenette and a bathroom and its own entrance. I have the door to Hayley's room locked for everyone but her but she is free to come and go in the family house.

Also to answer your questions about autonomy and schooling. If the children don't do homework they remain on a C grade (you only get D,E and F if you don't attend - eg. homeless teen challenge) there are no consequences for future life or career choice etc - probably to preserve the sandbox nature of the game. Which is sort of unfair as there is no point to getting As either - hopefully this might change with a university pack of some kind. Bondi didn't even attend 3/4 of grade school as she was in Granite Falls due to the challenge rules, did no homework as a teen and still got a B.

Even without doing homework Clovelly and Cabarita ended up with Bs because they went to school focused and/or energised or inspired which upped their performance into the "promotion" zone. Camden only did homework twice and got an A in grade school but only a B in high school because he did no autonomous teen homework. Coogee seemed immune to mood improving objects and remained a c student all her life.

Thankyou for all your tips for the science career - they were extremely helpful. :)

I said the girls got B grades - don't know why its edited to plum? All I wrote was capital B and an s. Actually as I write this I now see what they thought I said......
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    edited August 2019
    How did the Windenburg ghost get in a club - (I didn't know Bernard and Mimsy got out and about beyond the Von Haunt estate) ? And how is the club about Star Wars costumes? Is it one of the new EA clubs that form when the original clubs close because the original townies die? (I only found out about them a month ago I am embarrassed to say - when I started playing with aging on and actually let sims die. I edited how the ghosts look in my latest game but The travel rules mean I can't go there (Windenburg) unless invited and no one has asked my sims there yet to see if they stay edited or whether new ones form.
    Heh, I was a bit worried of that myself, as the club most certainly was not there when I started :D Thank you for telling me why! :) Yes, I play aging on for unplayable families, so that explains it, then :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited August 2019
    @Becka28 Clovelly's wedding dress looks amazing! It suits her very well. Dee's faces are funny :D Did he ever smile as a baby? He aged up pretty adorable. I love his hairstyle. Where did you get it? I am not familiar with it. Oh, I was just saying for myself that Bondi lives quite for a long time. Not anymore :(

And I'd like to ask since I am quite confused now. Bondi is a founder of this challenge, isn't she? I thought that but then Dee was born and I noticed you also name this legacy's members in alphabetical order. Or is it just a coincidence? If not, who was the sim whose name started with an A? Obviously it could be Alana but it doesn't add up to me. Does my last sentence make any sense? I am not very sure I used the right words.

Btw if your teenager finishes with A grade (s)he is supposed to start his career on a higher position. I believe it is 3 though I am not sure. At least it used to work this way a couple of years ago.
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    @DoloresGrey Deewhy's hair is in game his toddler one is basegame and his child one is from the childhood stuff pack. Clovelly's is a Nolan sims hair. Clovelly's wedding dress is a BEO cc dress and Slyde cc shoes.

My drifter legacy started with Beatrix (founder) and Charlie (sim who lived forever as an elder):
    OyluvlW.png?1

Beatrix was a pre-existing sim so I didn't want to change her name and I got Charlie from the gallery. Because I had a B and C name - I called their child Adam (plus his brother Bu Wei who came much later)
    Aoz3KhN.png?1

Adam (Blonde sim) stupidly married Hailey Munch when he was in love with Gordon Zest (redhead)- time fixed that situation.

From then on I have gone alphabetically using suburb names in Sydney as names inspiration (I thought straight alphabet names was going to get boring and I would probably double up with names used in game) - I decided to skip A because Adam was an A. It does bug me that I did this but I didn't know what I would do about names in the first 2 generations. Now I have made a decision I will stick to it. There is 24 mini challenges (generations) in the challenge so I will need most of the alphabet.

Adam's child is Bondi who had Clovelly who has had Deewhy.
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking Omg, poor Leo, poor J, poor Penny, they are in over their heads :(
    I loved Penny's messaging with Thorne so much, reminds me of myself and hubby, though by now I've learned the less I interfere, the happier he and our daughter are, both dirty and eating junk food long past bedtime, sometimes just need to take it easy :D
    And it's so sweeeeet that you made it up for Leo, like I FEEL you on that, bravo <3

About Noah - he dated them all simultaneously and there were some close moments when he was making out with one when another showed up just around the corner. He asked them all to be friends before aging up tho. He now invites his exes who are still teens as models and greets them with a kiss on the cheek despite age difference and "just friends" status - I think it's cute :blush: Noah is a very loving guy.
    And no of course Vampires can't fight for their rights, I just couldn't come up with anything better :D Alexander is human for now, but he spends a lot of time around Vatores (because his younger sister is engaged to one) so I expect he'll be joining the clan soon.

@Ellupelluellu I deleted the premade clubs once too only to find out the game created 10 more and they were headed by random townies and Father Winter who was showing up in parks dreassed as hot dog, now I'm very careful with clubs :D

@Becka28 I love Clovelly's wedding style and whoa Bondi is gorgeous! That pose of dying Bondi while others dine in the background is so dramatic and Renaissance-painting-like omg :cry:

Sorry I'm being silly :yum:
    swYjvoZ.jpg
    Post edited by Morkovka on
    edited August 2019
    It's summer in my game so Ivy took Noel and Muddy to Granite Falls for three days (Freya stayed with Chloe back home).
    She needed to work on her Herbalism skill, Noel wanted to fish, Muddy was learning to be a good guard dog and keep suspicious foresters away from the family.
    StwWPvs.jpg
    The weather was great, mother and son were having fun, catching fish and insects and gathering ingredients.
    zFKpjUB.jpg
    Fu4yywN.jpg
    WhovjZR.jpg
    va6R7aJ.jpg
    Cooking bugs...
    E34T9Nd.jpg
    Socializing with an internally screaming bear...
    yPRlsKt.jpg
    Muddy being muddy...
    DSFOqON.jpg
    They managed to do a lot: Ivy befriended the Hermit, Noel leveled Fishing up to 8.
    It was all so perfect that I decided Freya deserved some quality time with her boyfriend after she had to babysit her little sister all alone.

Should have checked the forecast.
    What I expected: cute cuddles by the campfire, marshmellows, sweet lovemaking under the starry sky.
    What I got:
    T71VvvZ.jpg
    A lightning hit the tent where Freya and Lucas where trying to make out.
    And then Freya caught some disease in the public restroom.
    ivZbVVx.jpg
    I sent the poor kiddos back home asap :/
    edited August 2019
    @Morkovka I had no idea sims can catch a disease from public toilets. Cool! I also had no idea tents can be hit by lightning. Not so cool. It almost seems like a sibling revenge.
    @Morkovka I had no idea sims can catch a disease from public toilets. Cool! I also had no idea tents can be hit by lightning. Not so cool. It almost seems like a sibling revenge.
    I had no idea either! And I haven't thought of the sibling thing... Noel, you little plum! :D
    edited August 2019
    @DeafSimmer

"Auntie Tia" made me smile since tia means aunt in spanish! :) Luna and Discord are perfect for each other. They seem like they can be playful in one moment but very serious in the next moment.
    I didn't know it is rise-rose-risen. I always thought it was rise-rised. I am glad I could read a nice update and also learn something new.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Thanks for the insight! Littlemssam has a mod out that disables the emotional auras from photos if they give anyone else a headache~ ALSO I am a derp! I just saw your Harps thread so much yeeees are we allowed to comment in there? I am so excited to read~ ^.^

@simlish Good luck on the legacy, the only time I managed 10gens was in Sims 3, trying to do that in sims 4 but we will see lol.
    The family are sooo gorgeous especially Kalani <3 Canโ€™t wait to see more also the beach wedding look gorgeous~

@Becka28 Aaah I love wedding pics~ and that looks like a great wedding venue +1 for not giving curses but I feel ya, I have a few wedding venues in my tray in case I want somewhere different~
    Rhys has me rolling on how he *cough* expresses his jealously LOL what an eccentric man even if he does not have the trait~ Glad Clovelly could show him there is room for two loves xD
    Dee Why is so cute!~
    And its always sad when the previous drifter/founder dies, I really liked her as well canโ€™t wait to see her ghost come back!

@Morkovka Your pics are so preeeety I always love them~ :love: Looks like very productive and fun vacation~ Well expect for the last few pics aw, public restrooms are evil even on the sims! :open_mouth:

@DeafSimmer oooooh a cliffhanger! I am really enjoying your story~ ^.^

I found a funeral mod and after some hesitation, I tested it and it worked so we had an actually funeral (what can modders not do??)

I donโ€™t have many pics as I was ratherโ€ฆ.chocked up during this ceremony myself, but everyone made it through with comfort and support. (Side note: The mod comes with custom interactions and it just brought it all home, like deny the are goneโ€ฆ that one killed me.)

Everyone that I could invite attended the sad dayโ€ฆ. Everyone gathered to view the dead.
    08-14-19_9-41-44nbspPM_zpshrkpku3f.png

Aubree had to have several moments away, often going to stare at that reef thingy (which actually completed on of the goals.)
    08-14-19_9-43-24nbspPM_zpssy1eqpll.png

The pastor, I made rolled him from the gallery randomizer and cheated him lots of good things like compassionate, level ten charisma skills and such.

Everyone eventually sat and listen to his beautiful eulogy

The one funny thing was everyone started tipping the pastor when he started singing it seemed to lift everyoneโ€™s spirits a bit, so it was a nice touch!
    08-14-19_9-46-14nbspPM_zps2opaname.png

This is Declan comforting his nephew Rod, poor little guy, he really liked Reed and Nadia, epically Reed, such a people person and goofball.
    PS Dressing them the same was on accident. Also Dec took the hair dye out and cut his hair~
    08-14-19_9-50-42nbspPM_zpsqiw1eqtl.png

Declan was struggling with how off and on, he had treated Reed throughout the years with his moods, so he made a quiet vow, โ€œI will make sure, I get control of my emotions, first off, and was going to already, but I do it extra now. I focus on it as much as I can. I gain control. And Iโ€™ll give it my everything to be in Rodโ€™s life like how you were for your nephewโ€ฆ Rod has his parents, but Iโ€™ll be there, I promise, and same for my daughter and yours, Iโ€™ll be there, Reed, Nadia, I promise.โ€
    08-14-19_10-10-57nbspPM_zps9krwxzev.png

That night, Aubree got up and actually ate something on her own, it was small and prob more for comfort, but I was happy to see her eating ( she really would not eat on her own, a reset fixed it but good for storyline)
    08-14-19_10-17-07nbspPM_zpsulwu5lui.png

The next day the Pastor came over to share their part of the will and testament.
    They, were left the house but did not wish to move back into it, so they let Yu and Brandie have it.
    They were left the main share of the money from Nadia and Reed giving some too Dein, Yu and Even Tucker and Rachel. This amounted helped them pay off most of the sketchy debt they got themselves into so yaaaaay!
    08-14-19_8-20-29nbspPM_zpsfyofhcfd.png

The next day, since their trailer had no place for a washer and dryer, they had to take a trip to the laundry mat. It got everyone out of the house which was good even if it was just to do a few loads of laundry.

Aubree had even went to work.

During the shot, Pinky was hanging with them, but it was sweet since multiple friends asked to hang out with them throughout the waiting time~
    They have such amazing friends and support system <3
    Things are not as dark, maybe they are getting a touch lighter
    08-14-19_10-49-26nbspPM_zpslnlgq2wb.png

Later that night, I squealed so loud to see them both back!
    I was not expecting them back so soon!!!!
    <3
    08-14-19_11-01-12nbspPM_zpsova2g0iu.png

That is all for now~
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    My first ever alien died of old age, and I learned that dogs can mourn. As soon as I placed the urn, the alien's two dogs immediately made their way over, looking very sad, and stood in front of the urn for a few minutes, whimpering and generally looking very upset.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
    @Tixyen It is sad but I had to laugh at the tips for pastor while he was singing. Though it is a nice touch indeed. There is always a person who collets coins in churches in my country.

I wish we could have actual funerals in the game. It is quite depressing but at least we could say our last goodbye to our sims in a nice and proper way.
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

With the guests gone, the girls celebrated their way.
    muqLIFE.png

The next day, Leilani was having stomach pains, thinking it was food poisoning from the wedding, so she took a nap. But it still bothered and took a pregnancy test instead. The result...
    Leilani and Laura are going to be mothers!
    9Th1gfe.png

After another restless thunderstorm, the summer sun rises in Brindleton Bay. A good time to sunbathe in the pool.
    ufDItgD.png
    MoOJSuN.png

Laura got some good tan.
    jcVHDiS.png

Leilani got a call from her dad, Kai, to go out for lunch, which is the perfect time to tell him he's going to be a grandfather. While the small family were having a nice conversation...
    nmJSYun.png
    2xw5jPn.png

...it's Prank Day as well, and Kai love to mess with his daughter...
    NK0gYY7.png

...only to get pranked by Laura, using the same prank on him.

Laura: Wanna know a little secret?
    gtVcskG.png
    23FtFgS.png

Kai: Yeah, I kinda deserve that.
    h3iWNj9.png

Even Leilani did the same, and Kai isn't happy about it.
    zhgYjdi.png

While Leilani left to work, Laura wanted to own a vet to help the animals and, with the help of her parents, rented an available building near the docks.
    c94xXh7.png
    qjuAMf1.png

Laura hired her wife's uncle, Jason, and I forgot to fix the male uniform.
    UAoc1Lj.png

The girls came back from work, and Leilani is already in second trimester. How time flies.
    F0GO2yf.png

Leilani was supposed to relax, but she wanted to keep in shape during pregnancy.
    yket4sF.png

Laura invited the Classy Ladies over to hang out and spend time socializing and drinking.
    vAjQY4r.png

Amelia got to fee the baby, and Leilani wanted her to be baby's godmother.
    Af7A6Zw.png

Fast forward to the baby's due date...
    Laura freaking out while Leilani remained calm.
    pu31jVK.png

The ghost of Dante works at the hospital?!
    5Vu2N5d.png

Time to deliver the baby.
    LRG3B92.png

Doc, that's not the baby!
    iL7HC2h.png
    6yNpqTX.png

A baby boy has been born. His name is Curtis, the heir of Generation 5.
    lm3fSRB.png
    yB6YLVY.png

Hazley was curious about the small human.
    2SVWQzo.png

Bonus pictures: A makeover on Leilani and Laura's bedroom
    pb0aogf.png
    f6xSSI0.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @simlish1 Your screenshots look so good! Elise is the name of the very first sim I ever made in Sims 4, and I played her until she was a grandma. :)

@Tixyen That funeral mod sounds awesome. I'm playing in Victorian times when a lot of people died from a lot of stuff, so I might add that to my game when I start killing sims off. Your laundromat looks really cool!

@floridameerkat Oh my gosh! I didn't know that dogs would mourn. That's adorable and heartbreaking!
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    So today I FINALLY got the last set of screenshots I wanted for a story I'm working on for Amersham. Some of you might have heard me talking about him before--he's my creepy servant that I did not intend to be creepy but rather just more of a background character. He just started being a creep all on his own, so I decided he needed a story, LOL. (I was literally shocked when I looked around for him and found him reading his employer's daughter's journal ON HER BED!) :s:p

I did something fun where I cloned him and then made a younger version of him for a flashback panel. He was actually kind of cute in his younger days! I don't have the screenshots loaded up yet, but I'll let you know when I'm done.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    It's Talia's first Christmas and she's super excited!
    08-18-19-11-57-53-PM.png

Unfortunately, she's behaves just like her Father which means that she gets into a lot of trouble
    08-19-19-12-27-31-AM.png
    08-19-19-12-26-48-AM.png

Speaking of her father, Zion did his absolute best to prank to everyone by hiding a few gag presents among the pile of actual ones.
    08-18-19-11-40-22-PM.png
    08-18-19-11-40-10-PM.png

Eventually all of Avery and Zion's family and friends came over to celebrate and have a good time :)
    08-19-19-12-22-34-AM.png

Zion's father Eli was so happy to finally meet Talia
    08-19-19-12-18-48-AM.png

Talia opened up her gifts ended up getting a bunch of clay. Probably because she's so mischievous. She didn't seem to mind though
    08-19-19-12-21-19-AM.png
    08-19-19-12-52-51-AM.png

It was Zion's turn for his gift and it turns out Avery got him the brand new computer he's always wanted!
    08-19-19-12-54-59-AM.png
    08-19-19-12-55-14-AM.png

Finally it was Avery's turn to open up her gift and needless to say, she wasn't too happy that Zion pulled another one of his silly pranks on her
    08-19-19-12-56-16-AM.png
    08-19-19-12-24-38-AM.png
    08-19-19-12-56-27-AM.png

And here's a Christmas themed Ayers family portrait :)
    08-18-19-11-37-01.png

After the gift opening part of the day was over, the family decided to go to the park for some fun in the snow :)
    08-18-19-9-43-22-PM.png
    08-18-19-9-45-18-PM.png

It's so cute how inseparable Talia and Stix are. He follows her around everywhere she goes. I can't wait to see them grow up together <3
    08-18-19-9-53-23-PM.png
    08-18-19-9-27-05-PM.png
    08-18-19-9-51-47-PM.png

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited August 2019
    @O-meezy, page 406.
    AWWWWWW!

Recently, Roddy went to the toy store. He got a few of the MySims Statues for the display cabinet in the collection room:
    08-11-19_9-20-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then it was premiere time:
    08-11-19_9-43-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-12-19_2-04-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Roddy went over to Windenburg. He met Princess Cordelia Thebe!
    08-12-19_2-14-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy was surprised. He had read about Princess Cordelia, but the fact that she was standing in front of him was quite...overwhelming. 'Oh my, I don't know whether to bow!' Roddy said, shyly.
    08-12-19_2-14-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The princess smiled. 'It's alright. What's your name?' she asked. 'My name is Roddy Furystrykar. I live in Brindleton Bay' Roddy replied. 'Pleased to meet you, Roddy!' Cordelia said, warmly. The pair went into the entrance hall. 'Oh, before I forget...' Roddy cleared his throat.

Welcome ma'am to Windenburg, you'll fit in really well.
    Welcome, to Windenburg it's so very swell.
    Von Haunt Estate is so great, the gardens are pretty too.
    If you want to have some peace and quiet, I recommend the bluffs.
    Want to dance the night away? The Disco is in the square.
    But if you want some amazing coffee, stop by Hare and Hedgehog!

Princess Cordelia Thebe clapped. 'Bravo! What an impressive voice!' She said, cheering. 'Thanks! It's part of a recent Furystrykar tradition. It's the welcome song!' Roddy said, bowing. The princess then gave Roddy a big hug.
    08-12-19_2-28-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Cordelia then gave Roddy a big kiss on the cheek:
    08-12-19_2-44-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-12-19_2-44-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy blushed. 'It was nice meeting you! I'm going to go back home' he said. 'Good bye, Roddy!' the princess said, waving. When Roddy got back home, he decided to watch TV. 'What the heck is this?' Roddy thought, confused. Aliens were racing against each other using jetpacks. Well, one of them had a bit of an embarrassing mishap.
    08-12-19_3-58-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then the news came on. 'What' was the only thing Roddy could say. Especially when he saw this:
    08-12-19_3-58-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then a sitcom came on. 'What madness is this?' Roddy thought.
    08-12-19_4-22-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The last thing he saw was a cooking show.
    08-12-19_4-22-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    It dawned on Roddy. 'Yep, aliens' he thought. Later, Benjamin came home from work and was greeted with a kiss from Shine:
    08-12-19_4-30-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'How was work, my amazing husband?' Shine asked:
    08-12-19_5-21-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'It went well, my fair maiden! I taught a class about the ways my team protects the environment' Benjamin replied, gazing fondly into Shine's eyes:
    08-12-19_5-21-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, he worked on a grant application:
    08-12-19_8-05-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy and Sophia practised lines:
    08-12-19_7-30-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-12-19_6-51-36%25C2%25A0PM.png

It's my birthday in the morning, so yep. Also, Realm of Magic trailer.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    I'm having fun going back through the thread and reading other people's comments on updates!

I feel like I've discovered more about some of them!

Anyway, I'll do my mentions first, in case I run out of time. I do have a few things to do this afternoon. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Daephene

I can't believe how much that one son looks like Wolfgang! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Uncanny.

And ok, thanks for the info on the saves in the folder.
    I always wondered how a house that you're building gets saved if you don't save the game and just exit to manage worlds. I guess this explains it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have you ever deleted the ones that end with .ver?

Now your next mention. Thanks for your comments on my Strangerville mystery ๐Ÿฅฐ

Yeah, I really couldn't do that to Leo ๐Ÿ˜… Poor guy, he didn't deserve it.

I'm glad you get it. Did Athena do some "love 'em and leave 'em" stunts too? I hope you can make everyone happy in the end ๐Ÿ˜‚

And yeah, there really wasn't anyone new around by that time, especially scientists. So I thought that was an appropriate response to what they'd been up too, lol

And as for your photo shoots, lol, no, the adults don't seem too thrilled with being photographed while soaking wet ๐Ÿ˜…

But Amelia looks great after she warmed up!

The family picture with the toddler is so cute! That does seem kind of real lifeish. Toddlers are hard to photograph ๐Ÿ˜„

And my my yes! Gorgeous picture of Athena ๐Ÿ˜

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Ahhh, ok. I do remember you mentioning that you needed to age a Sim up.

If my calculations are correct, they are cousins, right?

At least it's better than brother and sister ๐Ÿ˜…

Which reminds me, I can't remember their names, but maybe one is Romeo? Anyway, that brother/sister pair that were both dating Orange haven't been around lately. Anything up with them? Didn't Orange start showing up at someone else's house after that? He was so erratic! It was funny.

@DarkAngel1994

Ahhh, ok. It was just a mention of the Hill House. Yes, they did have a hard time there ๐Ÿ˜…

I'm glad they are in Brindleton Bay instead.

And too funny about Grim. I've heard/seen some horror stories about the Extreme Violence mod. Does new Grim look exactly like old Grim?

Your Sanchez household has some beautiful Sims in it! Ummm, particularly Diego ๐Ÿฅฐ

Jaxton looks like a happy baby. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Rouenpucelle

Oh geez! Triplets always look like a nightmare to me ๐Ÿ˜… So good luck with that! And I don't have Seasons, so I don't have to deal with the gnomes, but I've heard about them, they sound like such a menace!๐Ÿ˜„

@DeafSimmer

Ok! All good news! Although I hope the third member isn't who I think it is ๐Ÿค”

But I'm glad the child will get a better home, and that the investigation is nearing it's conclusion!

@DoloresGrey

Lmao ๐Ÿ˜… Sorry for J, but not Leo? Perhaps you agree with J's old thinking? If someone is dumb enough to fall for a pretty face, and some flirting, then they get what they deserve? ๐Ÿ˜„

I couldn't just leave him like that. Although J did similar things to others while he was there ๐Ÿค” Just not that far, at least not on camera ๐Ÿ˜… Oh well, unless I clone him I can't make everyone happy, and one non-committal Sim is bad enough, now I have 2. So annoying ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜…

I don't think Thorne totally understands what Penny is up to out there in Strangerville. However, as you said, it's only acting, and "Stars" seem to have to do things like that fairly often. But she does deserve better answers. He's not actually doing it to be mean, he's just a total space case ๐Ÿ˜„

When I play him while he's "watching" Emmaline all he does is eat and play his guitar ๐Ÿ™„

Don't you love those naked pictures ๐Ÿ˜… I discovered long ago that if you put men into the women's bikini underwear you can catch them at angles where they look like they have nothing on. They do though, as I have no mods in my game. ๐Ÿ˜‚

My first gentle correction: It is kind of an odd way that you phrased the sentence about them being naked. I think I would say "all I could do was laugh at the naked pics" or maybe, "I could do nothing but laugh at the naked pics" It would feel more natural to say it the first way though. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Becka28

Yeah, I didn't mean for it to be such a sad update, but because of timing I couldn't have them get the vaccine done and tested yet, as was the plan.

That's part of the reason that I put Leo and J in at the end. Also because I have tons of adorable pictures of them that I wanted to share ๐Ÿ˜…

Penny will be ok. They are all so tired, they just need a good night's sleep and I'm sure things will look better. Sadly in the real story Leo will continue to be heartbroken, but I won't have any reason to revisit that part of the story. And when Raj is ok J will be too busy to think about the horrible things he's done in the past. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I agree, I like J better that way too. I've never been a fan of the hair he comes with. I never use it on anyone else. Apparently Jasper's hairstyle is my favorite though! I seem to use it on everyone. Well, he'd be a trendsetter if I had Get Famous ๐Ÿ˜… so it's all good.

Malcolm is really amazing in the game. His traits make him impervious to outside moodlet causes. I had a sad painting in the room to make J cry, unfortunately Penny got caught in it too. Don came back to late it to affect him much, and Malcolm was confident the whole time, and doing the "share emotions" thing (I can't remember what it's called) and actually made J better before I turned the sad aura off. He's great now, well worth all the work I did with him.

I find the "soul mate" aspect of the game remarkable too. Ian and Lawrence certainly have it! Ian has never flirted with someone else, and Lawrence only did it once when I accidentally had 2 level 9 flirty paintings on at the same time in the room he was in ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

J is certainly like that with Raj, Leo with J (and J with Leo) but I haven't played them nearly as much, so I don't know what the future holds.

The thing with Brock and Alana that absolutely flabbergasted me was the time he turned her down when she tried to seduce him!! That was amazing!

Those maps are great! When I was looking for maps to share I found one that was so inaccurate that it said Australia was the same size as Texas ๐Ÿ™„

You have to be careful with things you see on the internet ๐Ÿ˜… Your maps look completely legitimate.

I don't actually live in Texas, but my dad does, so I know how huge it is. I'm in the Great Lake's region, and my state is only 320 miles (515 km) long and 260 miles (418 km) wide. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Your Clovelly update is wonderful! So nice to have an uncursed venue ๐Ÿ˜‚ It looks like the building is beautiful! I Love the stained glass windows by the wedding arch!

A beautiful ceremony, I love the slow dancing mod so many if you have. I'll just continue to pray that Maxis finally listens and puts it in the game ๐Ÿ˜…

Bondi is just gorgeous in that picture! Wow!

I'm lmao at Rhys trying to get her attention ๐Ÿ˜‚ Even funnier that it didn't really work. But hey, rocketship romance leading to a baby sounds pretty good!

Was the blank stare Rhys reaction to being told the "big news" ๐Ÿ˜„

At least Bondi is excited.

I feel sorry for Cabarita's child. Those "hates children" Sims are usually good with their own kids, but not so much with playmates.

You are right about the father panic when the baby is coming. And I'm glad to see that you got a new doctor, instead of the handsome but inept one you used to get! LOL

It's too bad that a lot of the original family names have disappeared. But I actually don't even know a couple of them that you put in. Like Kibo and Ward. Le Chien is one of the families from get together, right? That one sounds familiar.

Good to know that Billboard guy has three sons, I hope they're all is gorgeous as he is, and pass along his awesome genetics ๐Ÿ˜… I don't remember hearing about the Mounib family. Have you talked about them?

Dee Why certainly looks thrilled to have been born, lol. And how cute that Stephan showed up when he did! โค๏ธ

I'm so glad that Hayley is a good alien ๐Ÿ˜Š I played an alien one time, he married Penny Pizzazz, and I mostly played as her, but he was an amazing man - he always had his disguise on though. I loved him.

Dee Why is a pretty cute little guy ๐Ÿ˜Š Does he ever smile yet?๐Ÿ˜„

And oh my, that perfect little dinner party didn't have the best ending ๐Ÿฅบ

I wonder about game mechanics in those cases. I mean, she was with her family, the most likely ones able to plead with Grim. It's almost like it was programmed that way. ๐Ÿค”

I think the closest thing we have to "Granny flat" is "Mother in Law's house" because that used to be kind of common back in the day. Men always died younger than women, so the mothers needed somewhere to go. It's nice that she gets to come and go in the family home.

I keep meaning to ask, are you putting these houses in the gallery? Each one is so interesting and different.

It's very interesting how homework and grades go. Good to know that they don't flunk out if they don't do homework. How often do the kids just not go to school? I think I remember that one chose not to. Bondi couldn't because she wasn't there, but I thought there was another one.

I laughed when you figured out why the game didn't like how you wrote about the B grades ๐Ÿ˜…

And you're welcome! I really love the science career, I'd love it even more if it was bug free, but ... what can you do?

@Morkovka

๐Ÿ˜… Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm glad you could empathize with all of the characters. I can't tell you how bad I felt for Leo ๐Ÿ˜ฃ He was so sweet!

And yeah, I had to give up on telling my hubby how to take care of our kids too. When you come home and he's got your over sensitive 3 year old watching Alien Vs Predator you have to throw up your hands and admit defeat ๐Ÿ˜…

I love your description of Noah and his close calls, I had that with Penny when she was doing it too, but she got caught all the time ๐Ÿ˜…

It's weird that he still kisses them on the cheek when he sees them. I mean, that's normal in Windenburg, but not in the city. Are the others aged up now? Or are some still teens? And are their pink bars gone?

I have one Sim in my game that I've changed from teen to young adult, and visa versa a few times, just for an hour or two. But it seems to have really messed with her sense of proprietary. As a young adult she'll grab her former boyfriends (still teens), and passionately kiss them, and as a teen, the young adult she's in love with will grab her and kiss her passionately ๐Ÿ˜…

And shucks, I was hoping that fighting for Vampire rights came with the vampire pack, but now that I think about it they never make any content that will only work if you have another expansion etc.

It would be fun if it existed thought ๐Ÿ˜„

Is Alexander's younger sister also a child of Bella and Mortimer?

Tee hee hee about your update. Muddy is doing a great job of keeping that scary park ranger away ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ivy and Noel look very happy there! I had no idea that you could cook bugs ๐Ÿ˜‚. And that bear does look rather unhappy ๐Ÿ˜„

Sounds like a really successful trip! Fishing skill to 8 as a child! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Wow!

Too bad Freya and Lucas had such an awful time ๐Ÿ˜…

Ok! I believe that's all of my mentions, I will check again later and make sure I didn't miss anyone

Thanks everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top