Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    f86b4c6077d00d8d51c12801aeb08400d5e66671.png

Heidi (right) got a new best friend today–-Fidelia. I’m still creating all the starting lots and families for this save, so the newly created Fidelia Meryweather is the only teenage girl in the game that’s in Heidi’s social class. Heidi has no choice but to be her BFF, haha.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Koteyka wrote: »
    And Bjorn stole our hamburger. Again. :|
    f20bc1f502f0.png
    He looks so pleased with himself :D
    This surprised me. I didn't know mersims can actually do this when they're in the bathtub.
    Sb2ECoX.png
    The tail doesn't surprise me nearly as much as tuxedo :)

@SiliClone and @Cest_si_Bon Thank you! Mario is really flattered that you like him and his rumba :blush:
    Jewel looks great, I really love her design :)

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Morkovka Mario is charmer isn't he. I loved him doing the rumba. (makes me wish I had that pack.)

@AlwaysAsking the red haired lady is the Nanny (she is an elder but the game doesn't grey up CC hair) - she cares for the kids whenever they go on dates etc plus Alana gets her in so she can focus on vet things or skilling up Marissa or spending hours on end in her home gym etc

Brock always initiates the hot tub woohoo (hence the same positions each time) - Alana is more traditional for woohoo liking the bedroom. He also goes in it and sleeps at the end of every work day. I am glad they don't drown in there because he sleeps in there more often than his bed sometimes.

Thanks for your advice on eating - I often do this with my larger sims especially putting the stove and grill in the family inventory (and the bar too - I once had a sim that double fisted drinks after work everyday and got huge from it). Alana is level 8 fitness and usually only eats half a meal at the best of times. She only eats salad. I think the game just glitched out and doesn't acknowledge her fitness or lack of eating. I don't really care but she looks in the mirror and runs her hands down her hips and her lip quivers and she cries. I hate my sims being sad. She doesn't have sad moodlets but is visibly sad -she gets worse before she gets better. (I think have 2 - 3 updates to go and I am caught up as I haven't played on in this save.)

Alana and Brock’s new baby
    Just a reminder: Alana had been asking for a baby for at least 2 sim weeks and I was making her wait until her birthday to try- there is 7 sims in the house currently. @beardedgeek - I think you must be psychic - you made a comment on my last post about pregnancy and it seems to be a premonition.

More Marissa
    Sax5Rlh.png
    fGmJW1t.png?1
    You can see Rainbow has scratched up the bed. I had to select repair before Marissa could sleep.

I thought Alana was going to hit Marissa here (and she is mostly a well behaved toddler)
    aI4LQWn.png?1

Alana is still obsessed with her weight
    XIbiYN6.png?1

But still has plenty of love for Sammi
    c2Qj9KB.png?1

Date night again
    lywZooo.png?1
    B8BCdt4.png?1

Brock is now a 3 star celeb so fans gather and want photos.
    92rmhoF.png?1
    nERKrYM.png?1

Alana can’t help herself (the poor waitress seemed to cry every time they kissed or made out or laughed – I think she was single and jealous
    YLVCrPq.png?1

Brock serenades Alana
    0oYB6NB.png?1

The fangirls love it
    z6yLgY5.png?1

Usual celebrations when they get home.
    2LxZDeH.png?1
    RjyGIBL.png?1
    wQHRxy8.png?1

Alana's birthday
    It was time for Alana to age up – she looks apprehensive
    1WmOHMq.png?1

Why was I worried I am awesome at aging up
    rxQjlcW.png?1

As always the Aliens heard that Alana was having a party and decided to attend
    SG4WoRf.png?1

Ooops that’s not Alana – look at his poor shocked face
    yBr3724.png?1

he better not come back pregnant……………
    XtDETPd.png?1
    Well that answers that!

Brock is confused
    czv2IlZ.png?1

Its happening again
    Ltr89Vb.png?1
    And again
    OjmTbr0.png?1

Maybe I just need to eat less and exercise more! (cute moodlet)
    CZaHdMf.png?1

Brock can’t lie to himself and is so ashamed he can’t bear to tell Alana
    m6U9PSV.png?1
    But he has to tell someone so he does
    lFAfMgU.png?1
    Alana loves Brock and reassures him that this wasn’t his fault and won’t change anything
    sCmWwRF.png?1
    Alana is excited about a new baby -its not how she wanted it but it is what she wanted.
    3erNX9X.png?1

Very pregnant (you know the baby will be soon when they pee themselves and pass out a lot)
    WX6YLZb.png?1
    QyOq8Za.png?1
    X0HbT7K.png?1
    CAwUatV.png

New Baby arrives
    Its go time
    XluQCF7.png?1
    Alana’s time to panic
    oTzdXkg.png?1
    Brock tries to be patient
    KA7EaFC.png?1
    Alana has done this 3 times before and is not taking any excuses for inefficiency
    XbJt1Jc.png?1
    Brock is seen quickly (I am scared of angry Alana and so it seems are other sims.)
    RqxOAhj.png?1
    The game has a wicked sense of humour – Alana has a blue gown and booties every time -Brock gets the floral gown and pink booties.
    EOt195N.png?1
    Welcome baby Alien: it’s a little girl called Raegan
    FxpDYel.png?1
    Shall we celebrate in the usual way?
    hWX6ofj.png?1
    Would you tell Brock he can send his baby back to Sixam – he looks way too happy.
    ZeBBVSZ.png?1
    jBry0s8.png?1
    Alana loves Raegan too
    lCV86mJ.png?1
    Marissa is happy to have a little sister but Allyson is thinking I didn’t want Marissa so why get another one. Walter is obviously off swimming, playing chess and doing extra credit homework and misses all the screenshots.
    ERjNWF8.png?1
    Marissa ages up
    Crdq9ud.png?1
    vm4RNG8.png?1
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    All my families and EA premades are all happy now. In this friendly aquarium i decided to add a shark to the mix. MCCC kick started itself back into gear when i brought Daniel Evans into the game. He is a serial womanizer and any woman who he can get into his place will end up going home happy, at least until they find out they are pregnant? Of course there are a few restrictions on him as for the type of women he can try go for but they can't be pregnant, otherwise he won't show interest. Already Liberty Lee, married to J Huntington III, has already had a great time and showing signs of her infidelity (Pregnancy), which is getting more and more difficult to hide from her husband because they haven't had the chance recently to woowho due to work and what not.

Shae Burnside tried to come over, luckily for her at the wrong moment. so she didn't get a chance to cheat on Garry, especially after having 3 more children recently (taking Garry's family up to 5 children now).

MCC has assigned the current single young adult females and one adult to a marriage each now, which was more the intended design than playing around too much in affairs.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I'm playing Anne Lister and Ann Walker from Gentleman Jack.

Omg love that show so much!

I know! I need to watch it all over again on BBC iPlayer before they take it down. Later on I'll probably get the DVD. I made Lister a few weeks back before I started my Victorian save and just uploaded her to my gallery and transferred her to the new save but I was feeling lazy when I realised I hadn't made Walker at the same time so downloaded her off the gallery and edited. Here's an image of the 2 ladies getting married.

2u5xk7l.jpg

I just saw your new Victorian pic, love it! I'll probably start a new thread in the stories area for my save once I've finished my aging off playthrough to get a few relationships built in.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    I haven't played in awhile, but I've re-downloaded almost every pack a few weeks ago after another upset because my physical discs are useless since they're locked to an old account I forgot and a couple of years of post-college education. I decided to come back today after I found an old USB with the last few screenshots of my legacy family back in The Sims 2. I was planning on playing the Legacy Challenge again, but I wanted to unwind and play casual first. Two interesting things happened while I was playing.

1. I think a naked sim just passed by.
    2. Mayor Whiskers is so cute and likes lasers.

Other than that, it was pretty much bland. I'll spice things up later when I play a legacy again.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @Mariefoxprice83 Thank you! Wow, your screenshot is amazing. Their life stories are so touching; it's super cool to see them as sims.

I need to look at the story board more. I usually just look at general discussion, so I'm sure I'm missing all sorts of interesting things on the other boards. That's awesome that you're going to post a story!!! I'll try to remember to keep checking that board. I'm excited that you're doing a historical save, and I want to see what's going on in your sim world. :)
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
    edited July 2019
    @QueenofMyshuno, I'll try to keep you posted. To be honest there's lots of places in the forums I don't look at either. I usually go for General Discuss, Ideas, Speculation and Rumour, PC Feedback and the pack based forums.

I'm gradually updating the lived-in houses to test their playability for each family, setting up clubs and so forth. I'm also updating community lots as my sims visit them, to make them look more historically appropriate, and I need to update the shops I placed as well. Right now I'm playing my Jewish family for 3 sim days. The house I placed them in was garish and modern inside despite looking decent from the outside so I had to redecorate from scratch. The base furniture is placed, I just need to add some decor.

One thing about this save is that is forcing me to play in a different style because I have a lot of sims without jobs so I have to find something for those sims to do while their relatives are at school or work!
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    So this next update is from a few days ago, the last time I actually played. I spent today building a house for Parker because he aged up to young adult.

Having cheesecake for breakfast, because why not?
    ULOKAMp.png

Since Rachel and Abigail had just aged up that morning, they didn't have school. So, they went to the park for a bit.
    F73n2S3.png
    637sycP.png

This family is really in sync
    I5s9XAg.png

After Parker was done with his homework, his girlfriend Raina showed up at the door
    dfYOSCi.png

They then went to mess around in his closet
    b1WnA2S.png
    JtwwRKJ.png

After that they sat and chatted on his bed for a bit
    INGZBju.png
    Mm7Z6gF.png
    FfDR5vz.png

Before she left, Parker decided it was time to give her a promise ring, which he hoped to trade for an engagement ring one day. For some reason Brooklynn doesn't look too happy about that (she has the unflirty trait so that's probably why)
    SJd5kE9.png

The next day, Beatrice went on her morning jog
    xyV75Yx.png

It's HarvestFest! Brooklynn didn't do too good of a job of appeasing the gnomes.
    NHEuRRZ.png

She then pleaded for forgiveness
    TQXIns0.png

It did not go well
    1oIP89d.png

Beatrice then prepared a nice tofurkey dinner for everyone
    2gTBNn2.png
    rba9NjZ.png

By some miracle, everyone actually sat at the dining table to eat
    WuwGMrc.png

The next morning was Phoebe's birthday!
    rhATQsx.png
    mFWzqUP.png
    2N5AgCj.png

Avery took Carter on a date to the museum
    PqLD9aa.png
    2ZRrbjd.png
    NykSObg.png

And Parker went to the gym, then ice skating
    3Zh9jfu.png
    xEDHrha.png

He got some hot chocolate to warm up afterwards
    XZjk54y.png

And then the next morning, it was Parker and Brooklynn's birthdays! Here's Parker:
    OlF2wHs.png
    7yt5MLj.png
    0cOHpoG.png

And Brooklynn:
    tO39lKv.png
    vvd12mt.png
    Mz46z6x.png

I can't believe Parker and Brooklynn are young adults already. Can't wait to see what they get up to.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    Anastassia blames herself for not figuring it out before Amara and Alexander even started dating, but she'd had lots of things going on for her on that time and her little sister's love life wasn't exactly her top priority.

Quick recap:
    Nicolas invited his friends to celebrate his birthday, he was aging into a teenager. Catarina Vatore was three hours late for the party, as I had not wanted to start before everyone was there, most children didn't stick around for the cake since they were too tired by then.
    I replaced the christmas presents, only for Nina Antonia to swap them with prank ones again. Antony is bad influence on her. Nicolas was heartbroken to receive a lump of goal for his birthday.
    Angelique wished to share her big news with her mother, only to find that Antoniette was also pregnant again. (I have tuned down the risky woohoo for 2%, but looks like it is still too high for some people, who seem to aspire to build an army.)
    Antony decided to throw a christmas party, but as he has too many relatives, he is forced to have it in two parts, so that no one will be left out.

Next time: christmas parties one and two
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    My sims added a second level on to their vacation home in Sulani.
    07-20-19_9-12-37nbspPM.png

The bedroom is now on the second floor and made room for a bigger kitchen and dining room.
    07-20-19_9-15-10nbspPM.png

I was fine with the way it was when it was just the two of them.
    07-20-19_9-06-08nbspPM.png

But they are planning ahead for the children they will have and they will be vacationing in Sulani whenever they can.
    07-20-19_9-13-05nbspPM.png

It started off as an empty lot with a campsite.
    06-24-19_2-11-55nbspAM.png

It then received bathroom facilities and a porch for writing.
    06-24-19_11-12-27nbspAM.png

And then developed into a proper vacation home.
    06-25-19_12-36-24nbspPM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • MidagereMidagere Posts: 67 Member
    @SiliClone Wow, the girls look fabulous! Great makeover ♥

@Morkovka Mario is definitely a great dancer :smiley: The Unflirty trait is a curse :lol:

@DarkAngel1994 Such a cute wedding ♥ Congrats for the baby girl! ^^

giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Midagere thanks!
    0tePkte.png
    We were at the club having a normal chat with Jade and look who was there:
    k9K9gdv.png
    That's Miss Hell from the Vampires game pack trailer. I should point out now that I'm playing a premades only save where I'm trying to stay in canon, and I actually humanized both Caleb and Lilith 'cause I want the relathionship pannel to show the master/offspring status. So she's the one who's going to turn Caleb... and I was waiting for them to meet on their own.
    Af2Q5Wi.png
    The day after, she moved next door...
    To think that he was so happy living his normal life as a human...
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    That's Miss Hell from the Vampires game pack trailer. I should point out now that I'm playing a premades only save where I'm trying to stay in canon, and I actually humanized both caleb and Lilith 'cause I want the relathionship pannel to show the master/offspring status. So she's the one who's going to turn Caleb...
    Oh, it's a great idea! I rly love it :) We only have that much backstory for premades, sticking to it gives it a note of authenticity.
    edited July 2019
    Doctor Payne is flirting with the widowed Mrs Fairley. I'm not sure yet if I'll pair them up. Originally my plan was that Mrs Fairley would encourage her daughter Lizzie to pursue the doctor once she aged from teen to young adult, but that he was actually interested in Miss Broome, the lady novelist, so we'll see what happens.

2lwkjzt.jpg
    2UgciZX.png
    Oh... this is such a bad idea...

2cpjAWq.png
    Alp6tQY.png

And this is even a worse idea... he complimented her and embraced her TWICE autonomously! They don't even have a romantic bar yet!! I didn't expect for them to get along so well... They're already friends...

But Caleb, you have a girlfriend... what do you think is going to happen when she finds out?!
    OQqhdDf.png
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @AlwaysAsking, 372.
    Thanks for the feedback!

Recently, I gave Roddy's bedroom a new wallpaper and carpet:
    07-18-19_4-08-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    At the Starlight accolades, Chloe won not one, but two awards. Award the first:
    07-18-19_4-30-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Award the second:
    07-18-19_4-50-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Back at home, Benjamin and Sophia play spaceport. I have to say, I'm a little freaked out by that moon over there:
    07-19-19_1-22-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Roddy plays pirate with Benjamin:
    07-19-19_1-27-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Getting dark, Sophia plays with the building blocks:
    07-19-19_1-29-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I've seen my sister's cat, Willow, do this on several occasions. Pixel, sleeping on his back!
    07-19-19_1-29-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    In Sophia's bedroom, Roddy plays with Wise Old Owl:
    07-19-19_2-15-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Whilst Sophia draws on the Wabbit Tablet:
    07-19-19_2-40-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy's bedroom isn't the only one which got a makeover. Wendy and Tiffany's room got renovated, as well!
    07-19-19_7-34-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Downstairs, I put a doll house in the kitchen:
    07-19-19_8-41-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hmm, seems Tiffany's noticed something different about Wendy. 'Are you wearing a new lipstick colour, Wendy? It suits you!'
    07-19-19_8-45-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Oh, thank you! You're also wearing a new lipstick colour, aren't you, Tiffany? It matches your clothing!'
    07-19-19_8-45-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm glad you like it!' Tiffany says, looking fondly at her wife. Meanwhile, Serenading intensifies:
    07-19-19_8-50-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    Here, have some more screenshots! This seems a bit silly, having a soak in the hot tub in a heatwave:
    07-19-19_9-22-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy receiving a cuddle from his favourite aunt:
    07-19-19_9-24-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin and Shine cuddling also:
    07-19-19_9-28-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Benjamin plays with Sophia in the kiddie pool:
    07-19-19_9-32-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A lot later, all the family go over to the museum. Oh dear....
    07-20-19_12-09-59%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Nope, not a one off:
    07-20-19_12-10-17%25C2%25A0AM.png
    07-20-19_12-10-39%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And once Sophia's finished looking the steering wheel, She goes back to normal:
    07-20-19_12-10-49%25C2%25A0AM.png

In another session, Sophia maxed out all the toddler skills. You know what that means? Birthday time! Sophia looks so adorable in her party outfit:
    07-20-19_7-40-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Since it was a heatwave, the decision was made to have the birthday at home. Here we go:
    07-20-19_7-47-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Happy Birthday, Sophia! Time to sort your outfits:
    07-20-19_7-56-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Well, before I do that, time to give your room a makeover:
    07-20-19_8-29-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Tadaaa! This is her party outfit!
    07-20-19_8-31-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy giving Sophia a birthday hug:
    07-20-19_8-31-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The living room has some new furniture:
    07-20-19_9-22-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And a new grand piano!
    07-20-19_9-25-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin trying it out:
    07-20-19_9-27-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This is when I discover the current TV doesn't like the console. I had to change it out to a non cc tv:
    07-20-19_9-44-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @SiliClone I love your idea and Caleb seems to be a willing participant in recreating the backstory. Your screenshots look amazing like film - do you have a filter or something that makes them look the way they do?

@Steamvarius I love the different cat animations lijke the one on its back. Someone who knew cats very well must have been on the team. Your poor toddler at the museum - that was a creepy glitch. She did look great in her party clothes though.

Just a quick post although I did one earlier.
    This is about sims I don't usually post about - although I love their save. Its just something that has never happened to me before just happened.

This is my sim Adam Jeong and his girlfriend Hailey Munch (daughter of Wolfgang and a townie).
    oiAeGjJ.png?1

I always worry that I am forcing my sims into relationships though this was Hailey's reaction when she was asked to be Adam's girlfriend - I have seen them dance around before but never leap straight up (and she knew he lived in a tent with an outdoor loo.)

ga6TbPi.png?1

They went on a couple of dates and everything seemed to be going well for my sim.
    oiFRXe1.png?1

When she autonomously proposed to him :o<3
    fmTg2M5.png?1

Of course he said yes - love his shocked little face.
    48GpI1n.png?1
    edited July 2019
    Oooh, look. More screenshots! Roddy having a cuddle with Aunt Wendy:
    07-20-19_9-53-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Sophia getting a hug from Benjamin:
    07-20-19_9-55-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Downstairs, Chloe has a client:
    07-20-19_10-30-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Tiffany and Wendy woohoo in the Rocket:
    07-20-19_10-32-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Yes, there it is. You see it?
    07-20-19_10-34-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Coming back down:
    07-20-19_10-34-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    In the morning, Benjamin decides to work on the Vet skill:
    07-20-19_10-40-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy playing with Sophia in the fountain:
    07-20-19_10-44-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Everyone except Pixel goes to Planet Honey Pop. Benjamin and Shine sing jazz:
    07-20-19_11-28-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then this happened. Two random sims decide to sing karaoke...extremely badly. Moira Fyres gets out of the building to save her hearing. Clearly she had too much nectar when she went out:
    07-20-19_11-39-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After escaping the dreadful singing, Wendy serenades Tiffany with some masterful piano playing:
    07-20-19_11-59-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin adds an upgrade to the rocket:
    07-21-19_12-09-04%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Afterwards, Shine can't help but pinch Roddy's cheek. He's wearing a very smart pink suit:
    07-21-19_12-15-47%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Chloe comes over and gives Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    07-21-19_1-01-59%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Then Tiffany gives Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    07-21-19_1-17-57%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Wendy's turn:
    07-21-19_1-22-50%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then Shine gives Roddy several big smooches on his face (first person view):
    07-21-19_1-25-12%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy went bright red. His face was covered in big pink lipstick smooches:
    07-21-19_1-30-30%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'You look so adorable in that suit!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy. 'Thanks Mum!' Roddy said, still blushing, but smiling brightly. He then washed his face:
    07-21-19_1-30-38%25C2%25A0AM.png

@Becka28, 373.
    Thanks for the feedback. It's not as bad as the slenderdog/slendercat glitch from TS3, though. That's terrifying and funny at the same time!
    Let those smiles spread!
    @Becka28 nope, they're not even edited.. maybe is the default skin I use? I don't know.
    We threw a party...
    zuy3Uox.png
    and got Cassandra drunk...
    4pwqvHa.png
    Really drunk.
    InEnco4.png
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    I've added the Aston robbery gang and they split up quickly, added the sanders family as well, they also split up, with the exception of the parents and Aiko. Daniel Evans has settled down with Elsa Bjergsen. There a big gap in age, Elsa is a teenager and Daniel is an adult, but then again MCCC put Cassandra Goth as a young adult with an Elder male and they had three kids. Added Colin Stackhouse, that elder chased Olivia Kim-Lewis, just started as a teenager. she is going to be a parent soon as well but Colin won't be around to witness the children head into childhood and beyond.

Jonas got together with Jasmine, they spent a very memorable night together on his birthday to young adult with a lot of teasing, enjoyment and agonising waiting, they had a baby boy fron the encounter. Jasmine is pregnant again with four more. Damon Alderra and Yuki are also expecting again after Nico proved to be a good boy, feeling they can go around again.

The Lancasters: Tobias and Summer have 3 children, two boys from the first and a girl from the second. They feel they are in a good place now and not looking for any more kids if it can be helped.

Added a new family, the Chun-Koon's. LEad by Jin and Sandara. They are hard workers and built a fortune together, while Sandara's career stalled for a bit when she became a mother to Dai and Byeol,

Lastly i've added Sandra Matthews, she will be my primary play point from here on while i can watch things get better or hit the fan over time.

The plan for her is to make a lot of books; don't get a job; make it out of school and some point in her adult life, have a single girl or boy without marrying so she doesn't lose her family name. Sandra is a loner and doesn't want to get married or rely on anyone else to make it through life (she will gain the non-commital trait). Aside from her one encounter with a suitable male, that will be the only time she will get outside contact and from her point of view it is more bother than it is worth dealing with people anyway. So when she is done she will cut off contact with that male and get on with her life.

The latest i can get a teenage Matthews ready before Sandra passes would be at the mid point of Sandra's adult life and no later, because at that point she will be a day or two from the Reapers embrace when the age up happens.
    I found out that it's not easy to get Caleb drunk... it was St Patrick day and this was his 7th glass of nectar...
    qqiaPvu.png
    I finally managed to have him drunk after 10, and Lilith was way too happy about it
    YlOfzA5.png
    vryqeEu.png
    then I switched to Vlad and his army of cats
    88uoujW.png
    UErD0kd.png
    N7ZEGgA.png
    because it was about time to do this:
    QJU8o8X.png
    tPyNYIK.png
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Hi all, It's been a busy summer for me. I think I'm gonna take a break from posting stories like I was I felt it was rushing me along in my game and didn't really play taking my time and fully enjoying it. I will still share but it just might not be like before.

So I started over with Chris and Jess because I missed them and really want to take my time and not cheat as much.
    They were expecting a baby and I was concerned because of the shape of her tummy. lol
    m9PzPl3.png
    Chris was excited about being a father and proud of Jess, he adored her. Then when things picked up he panicked.
    BY2IAlG.png
    vk7A5bV.png
    They had a baby boy named, Chase. He is the cutest! Can't wait to play this family to the fullest.
    jp2Y702.png
    QJYbGBn.png
    zzeM3Ic.png
    zfS4Iwk.png
    hD6ioY8.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top