Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    So Abraham decided to throw a party. Not just any party, but a black and white party!!!
    SBMS0mR.png
    Anastasia: "Luz, that outfit's not black OR white. You must leave now."
    S9MlvGu.png
    But Aunt Aria can stay.
    T95JSvh.png
    Arnold Schwarzenegger: "I'M BACK! ARNOLD'S HERE TO PARTY!!!"
    6NtkWoN.png
    Abraham salutes his comrade.
    X0VDHz9.png
    Aaaaand Skyla's pregnant again.
    ku9QGqB.png
    Igor: "I am ecstatic that you have invited me to this soirée that celebrates attires composed of only two colors. I hope my color choice is of your liking."
    MLeFxAW.png
    Meanwhile, Kala's mother celebrates in their bedroom.
    H8oeLDJ.png
    Igor always told Abraham to pray they never do combat with one another. But with Abraham's new physique he thought there'd be no harm in having a friendly duel with his father in law. However don't think sparring in the living room was a good idea.
    OSnN1QN.png
    Aria: "Hey guys what's goin-" CRACK
    f4rAqmw.png
    Gunnar: "Hey Mr Schwarzenegger I love all your films, check out this selfie I took."
    b4NLJY1.png
    Arnold: "OH THAT IS FUNNY! YOU'RE DABBING IN FRONT OF A CULTURALLY SIGNIFICANT MONUMENT! OH YOU KIDS AND YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA TRENDS!"
    1Wlger9.png
    Meanwhile, everyone ignored Sylvester Stallone because he wore a black suit instead of a white suit.
    xOFIBjh.png
    Might as well spend time with your aunt while you know....she's still alive.
    0qvDe8P.png
    Aww looks like Kala's parents are sharing a nice little moment here.
    jMXkiNN.png
    Anastasia: "I'm not even allowed to drink yet but I get to work the bar!"
    n7Ulp12.png
    Maggie: "Doing your homework at a party? You're so lame!"
    Maggie says while teasing her nephew.
    CiiUGLr.png
    Sylvester: "Ey yo you doing Homework? Mumble mumble You don't need school, just learn to box, maybe you'll be the next champion."
    2rXk8a8.png
    Aunt Yadira, don't you dare get flirty with Sylvester Stallone.
    Qbubqy1.png
    Too bad Zelda's not here for the party. She would've loved this.
    qn7yBKh.png
    Zelda: "Did somebody say, Party?!"
    b0MHUue.png
    Aww how nice, Zelda and Yadira are reunited.
    JPWTl5i.png
    Yadira: "Haw haw, since you're dead that means I'm the hot sister again."
    44eN1vh.png
    Meanwhile, Anastasia is starstruck seeing THE Zelda Bailey....'s ghost. Also yes, this is her first real meeting with Zelda since she you know, died when she was a toddler.
    001D6q8.png
    Ironically it was also time to say goodbye to Aunt Yadira.
    wan8PNw.png
    Yadira: "And dead."
    SpU6AlA.png
    Zelda: "Oh my god...."
    COiX3P8.png
    Zelda: "Oh wait why am I sad? She's going where I'm going right after this party!"
    gdDrChH.png
    Grim: "You know, it's PRETTY crowded in here. You guys should clear out so I can get my job done."
    9CdMn7l.png
    And now she's with her sister.
    umOG5Us.png
  • Options
    alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

i'd probably do it again, just to keep the game interesting lmao
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Today:
    -Brooklynn and Parker had just aged up when I last played, and since it was a weekday morning they didn't have to go to school that day. So I just had them do homework and skillbuild.
    -Arnie randomly showed up at the house while Phoebe was still at school. No idea why he was there, he should have been at school, too. But I had Parker let him in and they talked until Phoebe got home.
    -Arnie mostly played video games on the computer instead of talking to Phoebe. He also washed everyone's dishes and fed the hamster, which was weird but I didn't stop him.
    -After his first day of high school, Parker went over to his childhood friend Raina's house. She had also recently aged up to a teen. One thing led to another and now they're more than just friends.
    -Brooklynn wants to be a bestselling author so I had her start writing. She's written two books so far and is working on a third.
    -I had Cindy start writing songs. She's only written one so far.
    -Parker went on a date with Raina and they really seem to like each other a lot. They're already soulmates and they haven't even been dating for very long. They were already pretty good friends before, though, so that probably helped.
    -Beatrice aged up to an adult, and Avery aged up to a teen.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited July 2019
    Glad y'all enjoyed the awkward romance. Next up, awkward Strangerville! But first some responses and comments. I might miss some in all the scrolling I'm going to have to do, but I'll try to get caught up.

Edited to add one preview from the upcoming Strangerville post, to set the tone:
    lDxHaHl.png
    "Um, hey ladies, maybe get a room? I have conspiracy theories to peddle here."

@Tixyen Wow, Max is sure going to have to grow up in a hurry! Hope things go well for him, and for Lilith in her new home. At least mostly well, I know you'll have drama.

@ccarrig_95 Cute family pics! Waterfall woohoo does look nice.

@Morkovka You're welcome! Had to lol at the gardener being bored in winter as the reason for the Father Winter babies. Love the Dexter and Alexis pictures. All your pictures are very vibrant. Nice use of color. I also suspect you're playing on higher settings than I am. :)

@Beardedgeek Love the new profile pic! She's very pretty. I've been considering the girls from the Eclectic Arts household for future mermaids myself. I haven't played with them yet though.

@mia_noelle97 That's a full household! Sounds like the teen romance is strong in your game.

@Kurorida I look forward to seeing more!

@Becka28 The fairy wedding was lovely! Those sixam toadstools really do work perfectly for an otherworldly look that could be magic rather than alien. Great work on the look altogether.
    Alana's clearly getting skilled at both diving and husband comforting.

@Midagere Lovely wedding, and family. Love all the freckles.

@RedDestiny92 Nice to see some more of the IL premades. Duane is adorable. Love the grandma matchmaking dialogue.
    I've never used the unflirty trait before. Arthur had it, but Athena overcame it pretty quickly. I do love the different descriptions of the flirt interactions, especially "pathetic pickup line", but I don't see that it has made much difference in the actions themselves. Probably because I think she has been secretly into him for years and just doesn't push because he's so shy.

@AngeliqueAdelaide Nice bunch of older pictures! Fiametta should probably consider wearing clothes in public. And yes, not answering the door too.
    And I love your Bella Goth makeover.

@DoodlyDoofus I never played Sims3 so I don't exactly miss story progression, but I wasn't used to unplayed households aging so in my first save I did a lot of manual story progression using manage households to create children and spouses and move sims between households. It also helped the rotational player in me handle playing just one household in that save, since I got to micromanage the others. MCCC sounds like less work, but I might be too much of a control freak for it. :)
    I love Igor and Arnold's dialogue at the party. Actually I love Igor's dialogue all the time.

@Vanderhoot Hello! You've been missed! Hope all the real world stuff that is keeping you busy is going well.

@AlwaysAsking Your Strangerville story cracks me up. Sweet that J is having a hard time flirting now that he's in love. Sure doesn't stop Don and Penny though!
    I couldn't let the look Lucas was giving me go without comment! Bruce looks more like he's enjoying the attention and showing off to me... probably because you've clearly had him getting in shape. Looks like his old young adult self there.

@Smellincoffee Drinking from Father Winter is hilarious!

@Steamvarius Roddy's a cutey! I've had that play glitch and it is funny to watch.

@DoloresGrey I know what you mean about Geekcon. Last time it came up I was playing the San Myshuno household and it was not raining so I made sure my sims went so it would be successful for once!
    I love that set of Eliza and Johnny pictures you have there with no comments... they just look so happy! Um, except when getting struck by lightning, of course.

@BMSO You have a Garrus sim? More pics of space boyfriend please. :)

@neisha30 Yeah, my sim went on a date and his date's brother showed up and stole his date's dinner! Made it hard to keep the date going afterwards since she was hungry and I couldn't control her to make her go steal his back. Hope they fix that bug soon.

@simmerlyrose Very pretty!
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    @Daephene thank you. Most impressive is she's completely without makeup too. But I spent a lot of time sculpting her. (yeah, that kind of sounded creepy...)

Played some more today, have pictures but can't post them (dual boot into Linux and in Linux right now. Don't have access to my screenshot folder).

With the combined forces of both girls the ISLANDS ARE NOW HEALTHY!!
    We did it!

They were cleaning up the national park I put in when it happened, and suddenly the air was filled with butterflies :)
    Now, when that is done... I think I am gunning for an engagement next...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    Ok, now for Gillian and Cassandra's Strangerville saga, part 2 of ?

First, a recap. Several weeks ago I posted an update about Gillian Andreas moving to Strangerville with Cassandra Goth. They started out as roommates, but ended up dating. Along the way they occasionally got curious about the Strangerville mystery, but mostly got distracted by each other.

Since Gillian is in the military now, she got a haircut. I think she likes the new look.
    ElEjDOq.png

Also, I didn't mention before that she has the paranoid trait, and makes some great faces:
    1TMcOg5.png

Cassandra has gotten a job in the tech guru career, despite knowing nothing about computers. She's been taking online classes (AKA practicing programming) and playing blicbloc fairly religiously. Gillian spends a lot of that time working out for her own career.
    nWaY1c2.png

On Monday, Cassandra had the day off. So she went exploring and found a cute little curio stand. Since she and Gillian are both avid readers, she bought all the books the stand was selling. That evening, she showed them to Gillian and the ladies stayed up reading. Gillian read "The Unknown Mysteries of Strangerville," which really got her curious about the area.
    2XuQpiE.png

Cass has the Renaissance Sim aspiration, and I'm tried of chess boards, so she bought an observatory to raise her logic skill. Gillian suggested an, um, alternative use for it. The before shot says, "Really, right here in the front yard?"
    pdOqE2v.png

Oh yeah.
    Fkn6BAO.png

The next day Gillian decided to work from home so she could go out and see this curio stand for herself. It was closed, but they didn't have any trouble finding ways to pass the time while they waited.
    DX9HoNy.png

Gillian had heard about the secret lab from her coworkers. She knew she'd get some kind of access when she reached the 5th rank of her career. But the guy at the curio stand implied that there was a way to sneak in the back, without waiting!
    gyhjkm0.png

So after Cass went to work, Gillian snuck in. She was pretty proud of herself.
    1Wank1b.png

She found a door, but it required a keycard. She seemed to be at an impasse.
    sEoLeHp.png

But there was a lot of stuff just lying around begging to be dug through.
    4xGzuI7.png

And there were computers, but Gillian has no hacking skills.
    R3eGCcT.png

"That won't stop me! I'll come back, computer. And I'll bring my girlfriend!"
    fB2D3YU.png

But it was a few hours before Cass got off work, so Gillian went to see the plane crash site. She didn't get in the bunker but she did take a selfie with the plane. Little too close to turn out like she wanted, but it works.
    ZS4d9Vi.png

She also made a stop by the library, where she found some secret photos. She began to wonder, though, if that meant there were cameras everywhere.
    OYB8yVs.png

I'm going to stop and post this now because I need to get going. Part 3 coming soon!
  • Options
    @Daephene Yeah, it is a pretty full household. And the teen romance is only going to get stronger, because next time I play I'm probably going to try and find Avery a boyfriend since she just aged up.
    Anyway, I probably won't have time to actually play today, I have a lot of stuff to do for my online classes I'm in right now, but since I can post pictures now I thought I'd share some pictures of what the family looks like.

Beatrice:
    OSNjwtl.png

Cindy:
    bSTMOkx.png

Parker:
    hRoq7BW.png

Brooklynn:
    WBcvaYa.png

Phoebe:
    zqX2trx.png

Avery:
    3cYcbm3.png

Rachel:
    EPsYcJE.png

Abigail:
    DZyZBlI.png
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    *edit* don't know why it posted twice
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Daephene, 366.
    Thanks! Roddy's eye colour is from Benjamin, and he's right handed.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2019
    Ok, so who is everyone’s favorite funny guy? I’m hoping it’s Johnny Zest, because I used him, lol

In one of my mentions RedDestiny92 asked why Summer Holiday would be leaving her little one alone somewhere that a Strangerville possessed could grab him, and I lmao :sweat_smile: Very valid question!!

However, in my game, every single time I have a sim go visit a household with toddlers, the tot will always be outside their home or apartment alone. Like every single time. So it would be very easy to steal one (hypothetically of course )

I decided to see if my theory held up, and I had Johnny go from household to household to visit the tots of the premade families (that I made them all have).

Sebastian Benali was outside alone, (He is Caterina Lynx and Salim Benali’s son)

IWGI1Fo.png

But I had Johnny go get them so you could see how cool they are now, lol

6FVTfY1.png

LTWfNvv.png

When I got to Isaac Richards house, (Gavin Richards and Dina Caliente’s son) I thought perhaps my theory had dried up, because he wasn’t standing there. But then I noticed he was off in the yard dancing, lol

OUsICOB.png

Now, apparently, because this household is so close to Johnny’s (they’ve moved away from the trailer) Zoe and Chloe decided to walk over and hang out too, and it was cute, but confusing, lol. And I had to ditch them so he could go on visiting other households.

odJ36VH.png

mk6K2Kq.png

EOcS3XL.png

Next he went to see his twin brothers, Charlie and Spenser Landgraab. Of course they were both standing out by the road

jKcXfEo.png

uUL7kNX.png

d32RGVO.png

Next stop, Jacqueline Rosoya’s apartment (she's the daughter of Raj Rasoya and a townie I've decided I don’t like – lol) But the toddler is the cutest little thing!! And yes, there she was, out in the hall, all alone.

p8AY1jf.png

zQJqWLl.png

Sc7C7OD.png

qswBJx5.png

Now a quick stop at Dulce Lobo’s apartment (Diego and Gunther Lobo née Munch’s daughter) She was in the hall, alone, in her pajamas.

URFG683.png

At least Diego came out to check on her after a while.

W5W5I6b.png

Nelson Jang was definitely out in his hall alone (the game named him and I Love it! He is Baako and Anaya Jang’s son) (Btw, all of the paintings you’ll see in these homes were painted by my Master painter Jasper Sweet)

9CKlv0l.png

Isn’t he adorable?

2nzWPnk.png

xrbXIUZ.png

4VvI0gB.png

Braxton Feng was not only alone, he’d also made a big mess (game named him and I think it’s very apropos. He’s Victor and Lily Feng’s son)

w1fp7qO.png

xGqYWGq.png

At this point, a notice came up that said Zoe had gone to work, and I could see that Chloe was home alone, so I had to bring her over to the Feng’s for a moment.

4teH31n.png

She appears to be very shy.

tmmJhTv.png

qujaHMX.png

Braxton went in the house while Johnny waited in the hall for Chloe, and when they went into the house looking for him I found him looking at this painting of his parents. I thought it was cute.

UJELQiS.png

Gilbert Caliente–Harrison was outside alone, as usual, lol (The game named him and I decided it was good enough. He is the son of Katrina Caliente, and a townie I really like; Hercules Harrison)

h0X1Dpy.png

Fun times

emfxUtF.png

uIffjZJ.png

And look who comes jogging by…..

sOv9c24.png

Teresa Pancakes was outside alone too. (Game named, and she is Bob and Eliza Pancakes’ daughter, and those two get along great in my game, lol)

2ygjRRD.png

Take a look who’s jogging by back there – lol

eGbgEzC.png

Teresa is rather expressive

vHx6HTE.png

Oliver Kim-Lewis was also outside alone when Johnny got there. (I named him, and sorry, I can’t remember his parents’ names, it’s too confusing, but you know who they are)

jDzOW1N.png

0ge58Xw.png

His dad – So and So - showed up at 7 pm, he beamed in like Star trek!

bCl2jav.png

NHGOcgm.png

iFH4bxx.png

It was past midnight by the time he got to Brooke Hecking’s house (I named her, and she’s Brent and Brant Hecking’s daughter) She was standing outside, but for once there was a parent with her!

DjPowhS.png

Amazing!

GfPXNXK.png

Johnny was having so much fun with Brent that I let them goof around for a while.

zohZYRU.png

MpleIba.png

WZRzcFw.png

h7bh0YF.png

And Finally! ( @RedDestiny92, I almost fell out of my chair laughing at this!! Summer must’ve read your comment on my post) The only two toddlers who didn’t meet Johnny out in front of their domiciles by themselves: Don Lothario and Summer Holiday’s boy: Sonny Holiday, and Penny Pizzazz and Thorne Bailey's daughter: Emmaline Pizzazz-Bailey.

And guess what? Those two are the ones from whom I'd stolen one of their parents from their families to join up with Malcolm and do the Strangerville mystery with him! So they have actually been removed from their households temporarily, and are in with Malcolm.

Perhaps those two feel a bit less safe in the world? And don’t wander off alone anymore!?

Especially when you see this, and realize that this man – Thorne Bailey – is not feeding his child anything but Chinese takeout and pizza!

j34h1Oa.png

Johnny stuck around there the longest. It seemed that Thorne was being too conscientious about practicing guitar, and too busy on the internet, to take care of Emmaline

OiHZC9d.png

33jOzW8.png

She was not pleased with the lack of food!

3DziVN6.png

pd08UGt.png

CJqatN1.png

But she was feeling better by the time Johnny left

0M26toZ.png

Johnny was shocked that there wasn’t a little tot waiting on the sidewalk for him at Summer and Don’s place. So he knocked on the door and saw …

t07idHC.png

Sonny! (For you newcomers, the game named him Floyd, and I couldn’t take it! So he has a permanent nick name now: Sonny)

jZ3aT9d.png

Amazingly, the minute Johnny came into the house, Summer went out the back door. Why? It’s anyone’s guess!

nxrbkUb.png

HXLxZFY.png

This sweet little snuggle was autonomous, and so cute! Perhaps he is missing his dad?

6FxEQ4y.png

But then even Johnny’s own little one, Chloe Zest, was waiting out front for him all alone. (her mother is Zoe Patel)

7cPkKq8.png

And she was not happy (by this time it was 2:30 am in the game)

oBUSb7R.png

I didn’t have him stop at Nina Caliente and Mitchell Kalani’s to see their little girl Latasha (game named) because of what happened when Johnny went to see Gavin Richard’s son. All three houses are right together, but here are pictures of her with her dad, and her grandma

1acJ8oG.png

r2JseBk.png

So..... what do you guys think? Is it my game that's weird? Or are your tots outside alone too?

@RedDesting92 Terrance's little girl was outside alone when Lawrence showed up to visit - lol

mRY9hif.png
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @Becka28
    Thank you! I enjoyed reading about your wedding too.

@Daephene
    Fiametta has been getting better at both, because she does not wish to encounter another creep. It took me ages to get Bella right, nothing I tried seemed to fit her history and personality. I really hate the heavy makeup all female premades wear - in my homeland, it tends to associated with a certain profession or some so-called celebrities - it is usually the first thing to go when I give them a makeover.

Back to Cesare and Fiametta...
    Cesare made a new friend. Dirk Dreamer has bad temper and terrible sense of fashion, but since Cesare kept running into him nearly daily, they ended up chatting.
    EenZvZ8.png

Lucrecia, what are you wearing? Is there a secret celebrity society, where they compete on who´s gonna come up with the worst outfit?
    OATZ4m7.png

Isobel is not a celebrity, so she can wear whatever she likes. That´s her normal expression, she has looked mildly angry ever since she aged into a child, despite having had the luck to inherit her mother´s looks instead of her biological father´s. pAZckZk.png

Party time! This nightclub surely doesn´t look ominous at all, especially at late-autumn OMIqR5m.png
    KuSm5mP.png
    6QzORhw.png
    dBQK8WX.png
    C7N7pBL.png
    Fiametta spent half the night hissing at the bathroom mirror - it isn´t the mirror´s faulth that you can´t see your reflection, so please leave it alone before someone mistakes you for a lunatic. Both she and Cesare have started to hiss more now that they are fully grown vampires, I don´t think I ever saw Fiametta hiss as a teenager and Cesare did it maybe twice or trice. Interesting detail.
    (I have wondered for a while now why do some sims show up at nightclub wearing their party clothes, while others wear their seasonal outfits. Could it have something to do with how long they spend outside before entering the club?)

Rodrigo finally showed up to visit his siblings- and went straight to the bonsai tree. Nice to see you too, I guess.
    Not long after him came Andrey - and off to talk to the plants he went kaUOaKs.png
    Having grown bored with the plasma trees not appreciating his company, Andrey decided to go jogging, instead of, maybe, actually spending time with people he came to visit. It is good thing that he is so pretty, because I have long accepted that he is dumb as a post vIIW79p.png
    ...and ran into his younger sister Aelin, who promptly lectured him about wandering around at night in a place that was swarming with vampires, for the entertainment of Cassandra and confusion of Alexander Goth. 43T4n7r.png
    f4VBvIb.png
    Andrey: "Why are you so mean to me?" (pouts)
    Aelin: "Don´t waste your time. I am not Angelique, your pouty face does nothing to me. Fine, if you want to get bitten, it´s your choice, not mine. Some of us have things to do and places to be. Send our sister and brother my regards... that is if you make it back home."

Fiametta has a strict policy to only drink from pretty people - there is nop way that she is going to risk being infected with ugliness. When she saw Andrey, she knew that it was time for dessert. As always, polite introduction did it´s wonders F1ezarR.png
    ...and to the business nsHRRO8.png
    Andrey may have a slight vampire fetish, since he keeps coming around, despite knowing how it usually ends.

Cesare and Fiametta decided to spend the next day at San Myshuno to escape their overly friendly relatives for a while. hWd3qiy.png
    mP5yXCL.png
    TaJNHGm.png
    They should have known that it was not going to last. Pregnancy must have addled Lucrecia´s better judgement, because she walked in in her dark form, compelled a random woman KdNJefp.png
    deep drank from her 2zW5vcJ.png
    and them walked away to hug her daughter like there was nothing amiss pWso0HM.png
    Fiametta decided that sometimes it was better to not ask questions.
    Lucrecia continued her strange behavior ERH0RM2.png
    aUbn3QK.png
    lIgDEX5.png
    fC8GgNL.png
    At one point Romeo walked in, saw his wife in all her dark glory, and promptly walked out again. It was too early a day to deal with this (umm, Lucrecia, maybe you shouldn´t be drinking while heavily pregnant? Instead perhaps go home, take a bath and lay down for a while?)
    Eventually she did indeed leave, but as soon as she was out of the door, Rodrigo came in and proceeded to sing some really bad karaoke fAfFrwJ.png

By that time, Fiametta and Cesare both had given up any hope for a normal evening. All Fiametta could think of was that she hoped that if she ever gets pregnant, someone would lock her up for the whole time to stop her from any hormone-inflicted rampages.
    They didn´t want to go home - with their luck, their mother would probably show up - so they decided to attend to the romance festival. Cesare was considering taking up flower arrangement as a hobby, which meant that he needed some flowers. And if he could get them for free, even better.
    Bjorn Bjergsen continued being a weirdo (almost every time I see him, he is trying to hit on women other than his wife, the objects of his interest being more often than not much younger than him. When Valeb and Anastassia moved to Windenburg, he spent the whole welcoming wagon flirting with her, right in front of a roomful of people that included his wife - who didn´t notice, because she was busy helping herself with the excellent food Caleb had cooked before leaving for work, but the point remains.) IxJUDDD.png Cesare´s face of second-hand embarrassment says it all. Bjorn didn´t even say anything, he just kept similing creepily at Fiametta until she walked away.

Antoniette, were you drunk when you got dressed this morning? rbKhnsb.png

Rare sighting of Antony, who, unlike Andrey, is a family-oriented sim and prefers to stay at home with the kids instead of spreading chaos wherever he goes. He loves Andrey, but he has no desire to be him, even if they are physically identical. r1ldY6J.png

Cesare threw a party to celebrate the beginning of the winter season, because what is the point of youth and wealth, if you don´t use them accordingly? He invited some of his friends and Fiametta some of hers, plus the ones they had in common. jwFLgQD.png
    HdUVYzU.png
    Miracle of all times, Orange managed to spend the whole party without locking himself to the bathroom (Fiametta had unlocked it before, because given the amount of coffee and cocktails everyone was drinking, someone was bound to need to use the toilet sooner or later.) He still wasn´t much of a conversationist, but at least he tried.
    Cesare must have caught his mothers crazy, because he decided that it was a perfectly reasonable thing to do to drunkenly make out with his sister in front of everyone. sg5IDU7.png
    LX5ubMN.png
    (sometimes I regret using mods to give my sims clearance to do whatever and whoever they want, because a good number of them are no good in making sensible life choices, or just lacking anything resembling morals.)
    Siobhan was understandably upset - she had believed that Cesare loved her - and their romantic bar went way down. Which sucked for Cesare, since he now suddenly got a whim to get engaged to her. Just how dumb can a sim be? Not only had he never gotten a whim to go steady with her, but she had also just caught him cheating on her with his own sister. Proposing on Siobhan now could´ve only ended in rejection and very likely with what little was left of her feelings for him turning into hatred.
    Orange stared at the bonsai tree the whole time (what´s the deal with bonsai trees? Cesare, Lucrecia and now Orange are all obsessed with it, while Fiametta gets an angry moodlet whenever she looks at it and most sims just ignore it) and missed the show. His loss, since given his history with both Cesare and Fiametta, he would´ve probably loved to watch.
    Fiametta went to Siobhan and tried to cheer her up. As sims only ever get angry with the cheater, there were no hard feelings between them. rp6sYK7.png
    Fiametta: "You are being awfully quiet tonight. What happened?"
    Siobhan: "I could´ve sworn that I saw Cesare kissing you."
    Fiametta: "What a strange thought! You need to drink more. I have been mixing coffee and coctails for hours now and everything looks sooo pretty."
    (She really had. I didn´t know that coffee worked on vampire, but Fiametta´s mood kept vacillating between energized, playful and flirty, depending of what she was currently drinking. Poor girl was about as high as sims can probably get.)
    DFeQpXP.png
    ALwQW5r.png
    Luka saw Fiametta talking to Orange and slapped her. Strange guy - he had no problem with her making out with Cesare, but it took her talking to someone to have him throw a jealous fit. Like hey, they had flirted exactly once and he hadn´t showed any interest after that, but sure, act like you two were married or something. First Orange and then Luka - she keeps attracting crazy.
    z4Gu4e1.png
    Fiametta: "Sure, walk away from me. You turning into a bat in every ten seconds was starting to annoy me anyway."
    cmPJEq1.png
    Luka: "I need a drink or ten."
    Fiametta: "What? I am not upset at all." (Is upset)
    Andrey and Angelique: continue making out because that´s how they roll.
    lnkgru2.png
    Lilith: "Caleb married into an interesting family. I wonder if Anastassia knows about it."
    Zhww2FN.png
    Cesare: "Should´ve bought a dishwasher. Also, my head hurts."
    DRr6xpJ.png
    Cesare: "Hey there. What´s up?"
    Siobhan: "You have some nerve to even ask."
    h2Lr28S.png
    Fiametta: "Wow, I have never seen so many dirty dishes before. Hey, Cesare, wanna spar?"
    ThncPod.png
    3U9qFH3.png
    Mn3FcQP.png
    Fiametta won and was extremely pleased with herself. Until she proceeded to wake up next morning, sober and feeling very ashamed because of having cheaten on? Luka, despite their virtually not-existing relationship. Meanwhile, Cesare felt nothing about having actually cheaten on Siobhan, whom he´d had a full romantic bar with. Priorities. They really need to sort their stuff out, because it´s all over the place right now.

While Cesare and Fiametta were busy messing up all their romantic relationships except with Orange, who still thinks that they are great and would probably date both if asked to, Lucrecia had a baby boy that she named Grigori.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Okay, I am responding to mentions, and their updates first, I will try to get to others as I can 😊

@mia_noelle97

Wow! That would be a pretty awful day, to have your pet die, and then have to go to school or work. Terrible :disappointed:

I'm glad they are ok now, especially since you can't get them another pet.

So, anyway, Beatrice not only gave birth today, but she also got to level 9 of the conservationist career? Busy lady!!!

@DoloresGrey

You and Becka28's conversation about this cake made me so curious that I had to go online and try to figure out what it is. I found out that apparently there is a way to make peach cobbler in a skillet on a stovetop (or a grill.) I had never known that, I'd only ever had the kind that was baked in the oven. So thanks a lot you guys, you found me a new recipe and it looks really easy LOL!

@Beardedgeek

Oh that's too bad that the underwater camera is like the telescope pictures. That's not that impressive. But I suppose maybe a couple of them on the wall would be fun, and making simoleons is always great 😅

@Becka28

Okay awesome, I'm glad that the venue is in your gallery. And hopefully the fountain will come through but if it doesn't I'll find where it belongs LOL. You're probably right about the air punching, I never let my Sims max out their mischief skills, in fact I cheat them back down again, because they drive me crazy LOL. Thanks for your comment on flirt your way through strangerville. I'm trying to put the third part together but I'm having trouble getting the screenshots in the game.

Your update is super cute, I can't believe how high she jumped when she saw Sammi, that is awesome!

I will definitely pass that picture of J on to Raj, 😄 I'm thinking he's going to change his mind about any thoughts of the serial romantic trait.

It's so funny that J did that though, and you're pretty sure he was doing it for Alana and she didn't even see him 😂

Their date night was awesome, my gosh she is really something isn't she? And yeah that dude really was looking at Brock. Either they're very happy for his happiness, or they're thinking thoughts they shouldn't think. He's a married man!

That whole situation with Brock being tense was funny as hell. I love how proud she is and the thought about "best wife eve" 😅😂

The swan dive was amazing 😳

@AngeliqueAdelaide

I totally believe that Romeo is quite dreamy. Let's see that close up!

Lucrecia must have been married before if she is from the 1500s, and he's a modern man 😳

Do I want to know where other husbands have gone?

Do you care that Luka and Fiammetta are not flirting? Like are you in a hurry to have her find someone to date?

And how is Orange doing now?

Oh shoot, I just noticed that you have another update up. I will go check it out right away!

@Morkovka

Thanks so much for the thanks. It is nice to be appreciated. 😅 And everyone's stories are so cute! Also, as I said, I love how colorful yours are and how easy to see, so useful for me with my cataracts!

Your little love lesson update is so cute!!

Adam was definitely very helpful, and I think Tamaris was super surprised that it worked so well 😂

@RedDestiny92

Your question here about Summer being dramatic caused me to go on a whole big tangent last night in my game. 😄😅 Here I am, supposed to be trying to get screenshots for strangerville, and I ended up running all over every world with Johnny Zest LOL.

I hope you saw that update that I put up about it.

I was very surprised that Penny had the "enchanting introduction" option in the save. I don't remember her having it when I used her to get the serial romantic trait long long ago when I first started playing. But it certainly does make it easy for her to flirt. The weird thing is, Don doesn't even have "cheerful introduction" and he works just as fast LOL

The funny thing is, after all the work I did with Malcolm, he has "enchanting introduction" also. But I'm not playing him that way, it would be way too out of character 😅

@ataraxialife

Wow, that's pretty nice. How many days of maternity leave did she get? Sometimes when I have a Sim that I just made, and they hadn't really been working long before they have a baby, they only get the three vacation days that they start with. So that's not helpful at all 😔

@Vanderhoot

I hope you have been having a chance to play. You were right in the middle of your strangerville mystery, I remember. And your sim self and his brother were having an awfully good time with his new friends. I think they were his neighbors?

I'm wondering if you are going to get Island living. You should see the posts on here, it looks absolutely beautiful. I have not been able to get it yet 😔

@SimpleIntoxication

Holy cow! Triplets came before the twins were even toddlers?!?😳

😅😂🤣

Yes, that is a lot of random chaos. I'm pretty sure turning the pregnancy possibility percentage down was a good idea 😅

@alyssa123

Just make sure your household has enough money to replace everything that burns up the next time, right? 😅

@Daephene

Yeah, after their horrendous meltdown that J had over Raj (Not) flirting with Brant Hecking, I figured that he would be a little more careful.

But you are right, nothing stops Don and Penny 🤣

And yes, I did age down Bruce and Walker and Athena. I don't think I've ever seen Athena as an adult, but when I first started seeing Bruce and Walker they were still young adults. So I wanted them back to the way they were then. And this way maybe they can have kids again?

Maybe Athena will have a thousand more again too? 😅😂 Her whims are pretty hard to keep up with 😁

And oh my gosh I absolutely love your strangerville tale!

I love the way you are working in every little detail of the mystery, and the things that they have to do. You make it all flow so perfectly. And that line is great! "I'll come back computer, and I'll bring my girlfriend" 😅

Her paranoid trait does give her some interesting faces, and it was super awesome how you mixed that in with the secret photos at the library!!!! 😳😄

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @AlwaysAsking I can't control the paranoid faces, I'm just lucky when I can catch them!

So, on to Gillian and Cassandra's Strangerville Saga, Part 3 of ?

Cassandra came home, and Gillian told her she needed her for something special. Cass had... other expectations.
    qzGRTL1.png

But sure, breaking into a secret lab is fun too. Cass got to work while Gillian raided the fridge.
    Hi4c0XV.png

There were multiple computers to hack, so Gillian got bored.
    "Hey hon, I love the way you work that keyboard."
    01dcY68.png

"Babe, if you want me to do this, you have to stop being sexy and distracting."
    5PHlFNH.png

"That's no fun!"
    "Remember, I'm only doing this because I love you."
    UgVbtjC.png

"Hey, did you hear that?"
    "The cricket? yes dear, we'll be fine."
    Uu9EMwb.png

"What about that?"
    "That was the AC kicking in. Maybe you'll relax when you get cooler."
    8pTzFEt.png

"What about..."
    "That was the sound of me scoring a sweet secret photo from this encrypted hard drive. Yep, your girl gots skillz."
    "I don't think you used that slang right, but I love you."
    2CS0DmA.png

Finally, after gaining secrets from two computers and breaking all four, they went home. And to bed.

"I didn't know your legs bent like that."
    "Neither did I. Now hush, we have hearts and fireworks to set off."
    moh2G80.png

So... multiple secrets found, a career promotion, one tier of an aspiration completed, and lots of woohoo with adorable girlfriend... Gillian had a pretty good rotation!
    TeUBT3Z.png

I'll be off to Cordelia's house next, but eventually the girls will be back for part 4.
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Kai: "Welcome to Mua Pel'am."
    Andres: "Wow! It's beautiful!"
    2ykKkgX.png

Kai: "I always come here to relax and to get away from the drama at home. Having to live with my sisters can be stressful sometimes."
    Andres: "Why don't you move out?"
    Kai: "I was thinking about it, but haven't picked a place."
    Andres: "I've seen some decent houses when I arrived. There's even one nearby at your place."
    Kai: "I'll check that out."
    BBtbKMA.png

Andres: "Hey, what's that in the water?"
    Kai: "*sighs* Trash."
    Andres: "Who would do that?"
    Kai: "Those who doesn't care about the environment. This has been happening when my sisters and I moved here."
    cy7n001.png

Kai: "Say, how about you walk around the island for a bit, while I go and clean up?"
    Andres: "Okay."
    ptTjQGX.png

While Andres was enjoying the scenery, taking a few pictures to send to his friends, he went out for a swim when he noticed something from the distance. A huge blue fish tail.
    80YVdt4.png

Taking a closer look, a familiar face surfaced, and it turned out to be...
    Andres: "Kai?!"
    Kai: "Uhhh...hi."
    TrW5NmJ.png

Andres: I didn't know you were a...mermaid."
    Kai: "You mean, merMAN?"
    Andres: "Yeah, that."
    VvMleEO.png

Kai: "Well, you're not supposed to know, but it's too late for that."
    Andres: "Ok, ok, calm down!"
    Kai: "Sorry, I overreact. If Kaloni finds out about this, she'll feed me to the Kraken."
    Andres: "Really?"
    Kai: "Nah, that's just her way to scare me."
    dOqtjcX.png
    mtr1s6P.png

Andres: "Your secret is safe, I won't tell anyone. Not even your sisters will know about it."
    Kai: "I bet they will. They're pretty smart and can tell if someone's lying."
    Andres: "Are there any cool things you can do, besides breathing underwater?"
    Kai: "Yeah, and you're going to love this."
    8FwSerB.png

Kai and Andres went to the other side of the island near one of the buoys.
    Kai: "Here is where I met a new friend."
    Andres: "Who is it?"
    Kai: "Hold on, let me call her."
    Kai call out in an unknown launguage Andres never heard...
    Q2IvMfd.png
    v4g3xm1.png
    iE2nmbg.png

...and a dolphin showed up.
    Andres: "Whoa, a dolphin!"
    Kai: "This is Winter. I've met her when I moved here."
    4A6BNyM.png

Winter wasn't the only one who showed up, but a pod of dolphins as well.
    bHz62NB.png

Andres made a new friend and named it Skye.
    qIEvynQ.png

The boys had a lot of fun at the island, and it was getting dark, but there's one thing Kai want to show Andres.
    Kai: Before we head back, there's something I want to tell you.
    Andres: Wha-? !!!
    dyRgNaT.png
    4XdXruH.png
    yonvFqM.png

pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @AngeliqueAdelaide

My jaw is just laying on the floor from this other update. Unbelievable stuff happened in these last couple of days in your game! 😄

Seriously I don't even know where to start. I do actually have to laugh about the fact that Aelin was lecturing Andrey about wandering around at night in a place that was swarming with vampires and yet she was wandering around there too 😅

Lucrecia's rampage at the karaoke place is pretty awesome too though. Especially when Romeo walked in, and turned around and walked out again.

I guess the parts that have me most in awe is the whole jealousy reaction of people who have no reason to have them. Luka actually slapped her because she was talking to Orange? And then she woke up ashamed of having cheated on Luka? Did she and Luka have any sort of pink relationship bar at all? And does she still have one with Orange?

I guess I have to agree with Lilith. Caleb did marry into an interesting family LOL 😄
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Hey Kala, congrats on that great party last night.
    Kala: HISS!
    Alright fine, I know when you want to be left alone. Geez.
    33fIxFv.png
    The kids came home from school and boy, were none of them happy.
    lU7lKo6.png
    Gunnar: Hiss
    FRxCUob.png
    Oh look, Anastasia's finally turning into a vampire!
    f7jN3oT.png
    Gunnar: "About time, you go girl!"
    3mUuuqX.png
    1fkzOCY.png
    Gunnar: "Crap I forgot the sunlight's killing me!"
    GiBmfXA.png
    Kala: "Time to help you with your homework....at night!"
    xrY5PyM.png
    Well since Anastasia has to live off the plasma fruit when no victims are around, Kala showed Anastasia how to take care of the Plasma trees.
    hI1KhOl.png
    It's a life.
    DewQNxB.png
    So Gunnar's hand to hand skills are getting better.
    lX8mC9t.png
    Guitar, not so much.
    7pLuXlP.png
    Meanwhile, Anastasia decided to feed from this maid across the street.
    Ep7gMUF.png
    Anastasia: "NO?! What do you mean 'No'? I'm a vampire! You can't just tell me 'No you can't suck my blood.' I just turned into my dark form for nothing!"
    IBSC85A.png
    Great, Abraham can spend all his time crying for TWO people now.
    xtnrwKj.png
    Speaking of which, Abraham bought them a mansion. The Grand Marshal of the military needs a mansion worthy of a Grand Marshal....and the only empty manor was in Strangerville.
    PUPGaSn.png
    Kala: "Oh god, he bought us a mansion where the sun's going to finally kill me."
    Meanwhile the kids are happy about the purchase!
    KZfuM3x.png
    Spoken too soon, they're starting to die too.
    sAiLV2Y.png
    So the kids ran inside to play video games.
    qA3h1yJ.png
    Gunnar: "One sec, selfie time."
    L1B63aw.png
    Gunnar: "Wait, how am I losing?!"
    XSCrQH9.png
    Oh snap, found a way for the vampires to enjoy the day. Well shaded balcony for yoga.
    2e1GvYs.png
    Yogaaaaaa.
    XgMiSaQ.png
    Abraham: "Alright kid, I'm going to show you how to play chess. Now I'll have you know this game requires a lot of strategy and I only got as far as I have in my career by being a strategical geniu-"
    goGzNkl.png
    Rainn: "Checkmate."
    VzEK9Cx.png
    Rainn: "Bring me my next victim!"
    6DUAvZI.png
    Yes, Abraham brought the graves of the dearly departed to the mansion so they can check it out.
    ihV9jfo.png
    Zelda: "Not a bad place to be honest."
    U4zWMxF.png
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited July 2019
    @AlwaysAsking I loved Johnny's tour de toddlers! It was fun but also a little creepy :D
    Lol at Thorne's fridge :D:D:D:D I have never noticed it myself
    I love the name Emmaline. I haven't heard it before and I really love it!
    Btw if you'd like I could DM you a recipe to the "bubblecake". It is a different cake then the cobbler from what I have seen. It is easy and extremely delicious.

@DarkAngel1994 I enjoyed your story so much! It was like a movie.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AngeliqueAdelaide oh my! your update was wild, so many things happening. I like sims creating drama autonomously but not sure I can handle that much. Plus I have seen Bjorn have 3 seperate romance festival dates before hooking up with his wife (at the one festival) - he really is very strange.
    @DarkAngel1994 loved the whole pod of dolphins showing up - how wonderful
    @mia_noelle97 your sims look so beautiful
    @Daephene Loving Cassandra and Gillian's adventure so far. They are such a cute couple.
    @AlwaysAsking not sure where you got the idea that some of us on here love Johnny :wink: I'm not sure I have seen that except when the get famous pack had a talent quest glitch and it would send you to a private house but all the family would be outside. Your makeover of Johnny makes him look almost like Malcolm's twin - I thought it was Malcolm at first. I still like how he looks as I am also a Malcolm fan. So funny to see Johnny has a special stalker.
    I tried to pick which toddler is cutest but everytime I moved on to the next picture I thought they were cutest - lets face it sims toddlers are cute. Salim is just gorgeous in your makeover - does he still wear dresses when he becomes an active sim? Did you makeover Raj? I feel sorry for him because his mother is slightly more annoying than Vivian Lewis, who is very annoying, but his looks have always stopped me using him. I can';t get past that freakish too large head. Why did they make him that way?
    I know this update of my is similar in some ways to what happened to Lawrence so I apologise (and hope you don't mind) but I think the other sims are starting to act like they do because of Brock's growing celebrity and because he is too polite (not anxious) to say go away - so it has some of the same issues but handled differently. Plus Alana is never worried about what other people think of her and behaves accordingly. (Plus you asked some questions earlier about one of my gallery houses so I hope this gives you a few answers.

Brock and Alana try to enjoy themselves

Got to keep working on those toddler skills -we need all 5s
    Cdcv7ki.png

Its great when Nanna helps.
    CLYxEpT.png

Alana and her group of friends still love shopping and going to bars.
    EO8Uy2R.png?1

Brock doesn’t seem to know people except for Alana, her friends and family and J, so he goes out dancing by himself (Alana doesn’t enjoy night clubs and Brock doesn’t enjoy meeting new people.)
    6CCnfx2.png

Alana was excited that the romance festival had come around – this was something she and Brock could do together…..
    93Ddz96.png?1

She was so excited she didn’t know whether to have sakura tea or talk to the romance guru first.
    FRNFj8D.png?1

The romance guru said something vague and unspecific like growing love like a garden. Alana turned to laugh about it with Brock when she noticed he wasn’t there.
    6dCZIoV.png?1

A woman had cornered Brock and was trying to flirt with him.
    fQ1wO5o.png?1
    biscQK1.png?1

Brock was trying to make her stop without hurting her feelings. She just wouldn’t get the hint or go away even when he politely said he was married.
    Alana turned up and saw what was happening.
    PFRpxIK.png

Alana told the woman to go away and when she laughed, Alana called her mother a Llama. The woman ran off to throw petals at another unsuspecting male.
    j4nT33I.png?1

Alana tried to help Brock recapture the mood.
    CykMSwa.png?1

However, the creepers at the festival were out in force and all focused on Brock. She has just told off the guy in blue (the look on his face is a classic) and the lady with the red hair is just about to hit on him.
    DTlTPej.png?1

So they decided to leave and visit the Narwhal arms so Brock could cheer himself up with a good dance.
    mcOuc7i.png?1

Alana was looking sad so Brock suggested something they both could enjoy.
    vJGBA8D.png?1

The following Friday Brock told Alana he planned something for them to do the following day. Alana wanted to know what was happening but even though she begged he wouldn’t say.
    450ooDg.png?1
    He drove her out to Tail’s end in Brindleton Bay – Alana wanted to know if he would tell her now.
    2azDOEg.png?1

Brock said they had to go inside and talk to his work friend Sage, Sage would explain what was happening.
    1eJydl4.png?1

Sage explained he and his family had lived in the house and spent many happy years here, but now his wife had passed, his kids were in the city and he didn’t need this big family home. He said Brock had mentioned that he hoped you both would find a house that’s was yours together and I offered to let you buy it before it goes on the market.
    C29yeVv.png?1

Alana asked if they could look around. Some rooms weren’t exciting.
    SmQYxd2.png?1

But others were bigger and nicer than her current house and there were more bedrooms and beautiful views..
    6zHMCEF.png
    t2wA363.png?1
    ek85Eka.png?1

There were things Brock liked. (sims don’t understand house viewing protocols like don’t undress)
    MsXH7fA.png?1
    4ZfHkmk.png?1
    qNB80mv.png?1

Brock was grateful Alana had agreed to look and had remembered the promise she’d made when he moved into her house. (really? seriously no grasp of house viewing protocol).
    HgRgvaF.png?1

Brock wanted to know what she thought – Alana said it was a beautiful house but she needed time to think. Moving was such a big thing especially for the children.
    hxeATCR.png?1

Brock was hopeful it would be a yes.
    dvvv2Vx.png?1
    C5kTbkq.png?1
    GU5KW1C.png?1
  • Options
    Time for another update! Recently, Roddy had his photo taken:
    07-12-19_2-59-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, He and Wendy visit someone new in Windenburg. Her name's Tiffany Starr!
    07-12-19_3-10-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Ooh, seems like Wendy's attracted to her!
    07-12-19_3-12-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Tiffany moves in with the Furystrykars. Seems she's also attracted to Wendy, too!
    07-12-19_3-31-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, the pair have their first kiss!
    07-12-19_3-38-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then they became girlfriend and girlfriend:
    07-12-19_3-39-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A lot later, Wendy proposed, and Tiffany accepted!
    07-12-19_3-42-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Leap into arms time!
    07-12-19_3-42-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Becka28
    All I wanted for Cesare and Fiametta was to have good time with their friends, but instead they went wild and left me with several messes to clean up. How nice of them.
    I am tempted to turn off autonomy at times, but then I remember that I hate it even more when my sims just stand still and stare in front of themselves. So in the end, I am forced to put up with whatever chaos they feel like creating.

@AlwaysAsking
    My mouth fell open when Lucrecia walked in. Normally, when I see her while not playing her, she is her regular ladylike self, so she must've been having a very bad breakdown. I am not looking forward to see what it did to her reputation.
    Fiametta had maybe 10% of pink bar with Luka, so they both are overreacting. Her pink bar with Orange is still nearly full. Apparently she cares more about what Luka thinks than Orange.
    Aelin is a celebrity, it is a part of her job to walk around Del Sol Valley and look important, while Andrey was just looking for trouble.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Hadn't seen Holden for a while, he was out at the water garden. I never knew children could do this!

dmEm1DC.png

aB8LLVs.png

tNcNCJ8.png

TtiWsjQ.png

2SPvqCi.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    @Becka28 I hope she says yes to moving. The house looks pretty awesome. The view is amazing!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    It was a freezing Sunday morning in Brindleton Bay. Even though their house was warm the family of Pancakes decided to wear these clothes. Never mind. As long as they're happy. And they were. They were together. 14-7-2019-9-33-34.png
    14-7-2019-9-36-45.png
    Later that day Pearl headed on her club meeting. She was having fun. She befriended Max Villareal. They're really good friends now. They enjoy each other's company very much.
    14-7-2019-10-18-18.png
    14-7-2019-10-18-25.png
    14-7-2019-10-22-06.png
    Marie was about to make some dinner. Well, she thought she could make some nice and delicious meal for Jessie as well. So she did. And Jessie passed out like this right after she swallowed the very first bite.
    14-7-2019-10-39-34.png
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    The wedding bells were ringing out in Myshuno Meadows. Wendy Furystrykar and Tiffany Starr were getting married!
    07-12-19_3-50-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Now for the kiss:
    07-12-19_3-50-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Benjamin came over to congratulate Wendy.
    07-12-19_3-56-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Congratulations, my dear sister. I'm really happy for you and Tiffany' Benjamin said. 'It's a real shame that Mum and Dad couldn't come over from Hidden Springs to attend' He added, sighing. 'Awww, don't worry, big brother! I gave them a call telling them what has been going on since they moved. I've even told our cousins, Dina and Henry Furystrykar, over in Aurora Skies!' Wendy said, reassuring her brother. 'That's good then' Benjamin said, cheerfully. It was then time to cut the cake. Wendy and Tiffany had the first slice:
    07-12-19_4-05-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Everyone had their slice of cake. The after party was going well. Benjamin cooked up some scrambled eggs for everyone:
    07-12-19_4-11-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    There was enough to go around. Collette Lansing and Nalani were guests as well. The two mermaids knew the Furystrykars well, so it was only right that they were invited.
    07-12-19_4-14-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After everyone had eaten, Benjamin and Shine went out to the wedding arch and renewed their vows:
    07-12-19_4-17-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin met Shine when he was a child, and the two built a strong friendship during their childhood days.

Everyone had enjoyed their time at the wedding. Back at home, Wendy and Tiffany sang Karaoke together:
    07-12-19_4-54-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Benjamin, Wendy, Tiffany and Roddy went over to the Base Station in Sulani. Roddy got a hug from Tiffany:
    07-12-19_7-01-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    All four then built sand sculptures:
    07-12-19_8-19-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    On another session, Benjamin and Shine tried for a baby:
    07-13-19_10-01-44%25C2%25A0AM.png
    It was successful. After the test, Shine went into the Nursery room, where Benjamin had been working on a grant application.
    07-13-19_10-19-33%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Oh Benjamin, my dear husband...I've got some news...' Shine said, sweetly. 'And what news do you bring, my fair maiden?' Benjamin asked, smiling fondly at Shine. 'You're going to be a father again!' Shine squeaked with delight! Benjamin's eyes widened with excitement. 'That's awesome news!' he said, brimming with happiness. Shine's first trimester had begun! 24 sim hours later, and she entered into her second trimester. Shine let Roddy feel the baby:
    07-13-19_2-02-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy was going to be a big brother. 'I'm not sure how I feel about this, Mum' Roddy said, worried. 'Don't fret, my boy. I'm still going to give you equal attention' Shine reassured Roddy. 'Hey, want to know whether it's a boy or a girl?' She added. 'You sure that's ok?' Roddy asked. 'It's fine, my dear. I've only told your Dad so far. He agrees that you should know sooner, rather than later' Shine replied. She whispered into Roddy's ear. Roddy smiled. He then whispered into Shine's ear, telling her that he had a great name for the coming child. 'That's an amazing name!' Shine said, smiling fondly at Roddy.

The next day, Shine entered into her 3rd Trimester. Benjamin felt Shine's tummy and felt a kick:
    07-14-19_12-41-05%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Only a matter of time now, my dear. You're doing so well' Benjamin said, smiling fondly at his wife. 'Thanks, Benjamin' Shine replied. The next day, Shine went into labour...'Action Stations! The baby's on it's way!' Shine called. Everyone went upstairs:
    07-14-19_1-34-00%25C2%25A0AM.png
    A few sim minutes later, she had given birth to a beautiful baby girl!
    07-14-19_1-34-34%25C2%25A0AM.png
    (not the best angle, to be honest). Shine fed the new member and changed her nappy. Roddy was the first to say hello:
    07-14-19_1-35-40%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Hello Sophia! Welcome to the Furystrykar household!' Roddy said, smiling warmly at his new sister. Sophia smiled back, making happy baby noises.
    07-14-19_1-36-12%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Sophia fell asleep.
    07-14-19_1-39-28%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Afterwards, when Sophia had woken up, I decided to age her up:
    07-14-19_2-07-44%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy gave Sophia a loving hug:
    07-14-19_2-07-19%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She babbled happily. 'Awww, she likes you, Roddy!' Shine said, smiling sweetly at both Sophia and Roddy.
    07-14-19_2-14-52%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Sophia is the 8th member of the current Furystrykar household. By the way, I think Pixel was jealous. He kept demanding attention.
    07-14-19_1-13-20%25C2%25A0AM.png
    His food bowl was full, and Chloe had given him plenty of attention:
    07-13-19_11-28-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Let those smiles spread!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top