Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    What do you do to pass the time waiting for your fourth gen to grow up?

I've been playing other (childless) families waiting for all of my game's babies to become toddlers. Or throwing massive birthday parties for them, lol

I decided to use the vampire sister of the first girl that Aoi married and set lifespan on short. Don't worry, I saved Aoi to my library so I will never lose him... :D
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,182 Member
    Zelda went on her first date with Chadwick and....of course it's raining.
    7h32aPJ.png
    Chadwick: "I knew I should've stayed home and played video games."
    cD8qeA0.png
    Since they're rich kids they get to eat where all the rich folk eat, eating the food that the rich desire the most.
    IhFmG5M.png
    Bon Appetit.
    vhIc7IY.png
    Chadwick: "Wait, what is this thing? Is this even edible?"
    KKnKgNv.png
    Zelda: "Oh god, I felt something crawling in my mouth."
    O0gWkLH.png
    Chadwick: "Rich people suck!"
    lJQvMC6.png
    This was an awful date.
    6YOsnA1.png
    Minerva might be getting older but that won't stop her from her SimsTube career.
    XLvuCQM.png
    And thank goodness that Paparazzi got struck by lightning. Unfortunately she didn't die.
    xJhfSws.png
    Let's go somewhere sunnier shall we?
    jPs1Q0w.png
    Zelda: "You suck."
    v3cJ3lz.png
    Meanwhile Minerva went off to show off her Karaoke skills.
    9evaEsM.png
    Man, Ryker just has this ability to make anyone swoon until they're unconscious.
    3GUtVMs.png
    Minerva likes this Paparazzi only because she's dressed like her. She has good style.
    2hLMRMT.png
    Ryker: "That better not be an alcoholic drink young lady."
    g8JVCGl.png
    Again, the punchlines show up yet again. However, the leader of the punchlines isn't telling the best jokes. Not since he's so depressed since his brother just died and all.
    T9sXMOA.png
    Zelda: "You guys can always pay attention to me.
    aNG6dRL.png
    Crowd: "Why watch you when we can watch a train wreck like this?"
    X1T9Va2.png
    Oh and here's Zelda dressed like her mother again.
    fTn9SbP.png
    Oh apparently Ryker got struck by lightning. Knowing him he was probably wearing a tinfoil hat in a lightning storm.
    innNbuX.png
    It's pretty dang hot out so Minerva grabbed herself a nice cold drink after doing some yard work.
    uebkteW.png
    She started laughing maniacally after realizing that there's some poor schmuck out there working out in the heat and doesn't have a nice cold drink like this.
    krhdMeZ.png
    Zelda might as well grab one too.
    Bx87LFx.png
    Eww wait, this is a poor person drink.
    o5Pp9xU.png
    Minerva went to the club again....this time she caught her sister dressed like her.
    bZCNLUT.png
    BOTH sisters.
    Pcub8bZ.png
    Zelda: "Grandma, what are you doing here?"
    Nikita: "Well after your Grandfather died I found myself without a job. Now I'm a bouncer."
    Zelda: "Sucks."
    NNpkd2q.png
  • WispyeWispye Posts: 141 Member
    went back to play a family thats a few years old couldnt remember anything about them how they got where they are ect ect anyone else evr have that problem
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Leona is the daughter of a global superstar and has become considerably famous upon aging up to a teen. She was supposed to spend a relaxing day by the pool, but the public went crazy. Not that she seemed to care much about this invasion of her privacy.
    OjiYpRU.png
    XR89hZl.png
    o2ZDc5D.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Amavari - thats some pretty incredible build skills. I love the ship.

@AlwaysAsking Jack (or whoever he ends up being) is one hot sim. I love him with the blond curly hair. I have been messing around in CAS and made 4 "never was"children for Alana and Fabian because I was curious. One son looks remarkably like Fabian and one daughter like Alana. The other two are an interesting mix. I will have to upload the images and post them here.

However, he did have a son in another game who aged up beautifully and isn't so much like his Dad but still VERY good looking.

xhLqhry.png?1

hXkKLT9.png?1

AjOR3Bb.png?1

Brock (in the Johnny Zest save) has been hanging around the studio where his daughter Devin performs. He has no reason to be there, he has a job, he is not a producer or any other NPC role and although he has always been an involved and supportive Dad it seemed odd.

ZMavwin.png?1

After one performance, Devin went to talk with one of her close friends on set the wardrobe mistress (which just happens to be the Alana sim). She saw this look on both Brocks and ALana's faces when she walked in on them. Alana couldn't leave fast enough. Wonder what had been happening.

2rzjcha.png?1

Brock needs to remember he is married to Kayla in this save.

xCDTYxd.png?1

The papparazzi are really starting to notice Devin (in a moment of Inception I am screenshotting my simself photographing Devin).

You know you have made it when Nancy Landgraab starts to squeal, jump up and down and fangirl over you.

olpHycV.png?1

Haven't played any of my saves today - was spending time in CAS and building / play testing a wedding boutique and a Bakery

My Bakery

y9Tsu7c.png?1

and the boutique

7n7qqT0.png?1

@DoodlyDoofus just lurve Minerva - can't believe how many people fainted when Ryker turned up. I think Raj's mother fainted when Devin was at the gym - I didn't understand what was happening - now I do. I was sad to see the end of Lemmy but enjoyed your post.

@Tomatplante more fame and fainting. love it.

So do children "inherit" their parents fame? What level fame do they start on? When does it start as a kid, teen or young adult? It seems to be happening in both your saves. How famous do you have to be for it to happen to your kids?

@Wispye - i have that problem all the time. I play in way too many saves. I just enjoy making the best of what I find.

• TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »

@Tomatplante more fame and fainting. love it.

So do children "inherit" their parents fame? What level fame do they start on? When does it start as a kid, teen or young adult? It seems to be happening in both your saves. How famous do you have to be for it to happen to your kids?

Yes, children with famous parents automatically gain a little fame each time they age up. How much depends on how famous their parents are. My sim was a 4 star celebrity when his daughters aged up to child, which made them gain some fame but not enough to earn a star. When they aged up to teen though, he was a 5 star celebrity and that made his daughters automatically gain 2 stars.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Shadow the cat died.

05-26-19_4-16-03PM_zpskv0zf54d.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Doctor_Vikter I love his dark form for some reason reminds me on a list of things I have to practice drawing I should include not so "cuddly" things as well. Leo makes a fine cop maybe he should be crooked just for fun then try being the best he can be to see what he likes more. The tusks are the best :smiley:
    @AlwaysAsking oh sure thing, it's fun to go all out for parties I figure one day I'll get better at rotational and be able to do that for more sims than just the main family each save. Anything for his little princess I suppose, just a thought cats are fairly low effort I feel and tots are so cute when they hug them.

You know I wasn't even sure I still had the pic as it happened such a long time ago and I believe she's fixed now but I did manage to find it. In this story her sister eventually went crazy and "drowned" her as I couldn' get the square to go away I thought I better get rid of her.
    R3KbkD7.png
    NSTVhZW.png
    I don't remember why she went crazy though..

Mmhmm, the worse I've ever gotten from Sophia is weird outfits which means nothing cause cas and all but you know I don't play them much so she's often ends up ignored with the randomly dressed townies. You'll get used to it before you know it, when I first started with sims 4 I wouldn't turn on aging and now as you see I always play with it on.

Well after I delete some sims that appear bald as if they had cc and pick and choose what families I want to keep I jump into a house to set up the calender. So at that point that's how her Bella was since I took out mods and everything that is just what came with it. Though some things I guess could be up to how you want to view it she usually gives you something to work with either way ha.

I love Don for some reason he's just one of those sims I think at the start of a new save will I use him or not, and I wasn't going to use him till I saw his relationship bar with Cassie it was fairly small yes but then that made sense he may not take her as seriously as she takes him. Well I suppose but in the end Cassie is responsible for her poor choices, that was one of the things I picked Bella could just throw caution to the wind but I think she wants to make the most of the family she has. Bob and Eliza are another I pick and choose with since it used to be odd when they did stay faithful to one another as I've mentioned many times...I think once or twice in this thread but not sure now we all know how busy it is here. I think they'll be fine just a minor bump nothing serious.

Well in sims 2 when you first enter a house things are set to happen that you can choose to ignore or not, Daniel is cheating with the made and a chance card pops up that usually ends up in Mary getting fired and coming home in time to catch them. The twins despise each other and always fight usually "sweet, perfect, preppy" Angela is the aggressor in my game, and things could end for their parents at any time. So since they were in the save I decided well...I put them on long maybe Daniel is a little simple but he'll try even if he has bad ideas.

Edit actually I almost forgot when I loaded up the house I got a get famous pop up and she could have lost her job I thought it was right on time ha.

Now for your pics he's too cute, maybe something else with a J if you haven't decided, Jordan...Jaylon...Josiah....Jeff..just ideas hehe. Lara is adorable and they make a cute couple.
    @Becka28 the son is pretty cute though, the sims and their wandering eyes he'll get it together eventually, the bakery and the boutique are really nice.

Okay awesomes out and since we got a new page I guess I can update and see if I pick any other families to play...yeah
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Oh, I have to say that when Aoi's twins (with his second wife) lived together I think the red-haired sister accidentally did voodoo right in front of her sister's baby. I think she did it to Atari so I will make him evil. They named Atari after their late great uncle and he was really geeky. I like how the game gave him the now Atari the Geek trait. I will make him evil and he will blow through marriage and women like a large gust of wind. I think his mom's name is Honaka and I don't remember his aunt's but when I remember I post it. I am so excited. I love the family.

Btw: the twins married twins. I recently got some new stuff for my game so I will introduce them in the next generation. I feel like the red-haired sister's daughter will become a famous actress.
    Apologies for posting so soon but Devin got nominated for the Starlight awards and I finally managed to make it all work this time. SQEEEEE it was amazing. I love weddings in the sims (despite the not sitting chaos) and the Starlight awards are now another of my favourite things. My apologies to any jaded celebrities who have been there and done that.

Devin and Johnny arriving - fully prepared with Sexy Dress and Sparkly suit and plenty of Guyliner.

cV2Q4tQ.png?1

Devin was a tad concerned they may have overdressed for the occasion.

fsJEdaK.png?1

The sims world knows a truly magnificent sim when they see one so the host was none other than.... BROCK ROCK - big round of applause.

FPSHhD3.png?1

And the first winner was Devin. Brock was ecstatic that his little baby girl had won. Devin was more worried about calming him down then receiving the award.

Kib1liv.png?1

She accepted her award gracefully.

gXCzIRh.png?1

Not everyone was happy.

18ZnKi4.png?1

Her co-star took out the next award.

UKBv0wj.png?1

The rest in spoilers ... there are more awards .................. I am still going squeee
    Devin's name was called again - for her science-fiction movie this time. She couldn't believe it was happening to her.

NUHI0Bd.png?1

This woman was Devin's co-star in that movie - she was NOT impressed.

NBzE5vB.png?1

The other celebs were also quite put out. (Except for the Leo DiCaprio sim I got from the gallery - he seems to be thinking - one day - one day that will be me. Its funnier because he is a five star celeb in the game and should be the most upset).

WwWVmSR.png?1

Johnny knew Devin deserved everything and more.

b77nPBQ.png?1

But wait what was Brock saying .....................Johnny was getting an award for his book - Jokes from the Punderground.

LTLzGv0.png?1

He gave an emotional speech about how he written the book while homeless, using the Library's computers. He explained how humour had helped him get through the dark times, how he had built an entire new life for himself and how he wouldn't be where he is without his wonderful fiance Devin.

My favourite screenshot ever in the sims - this sim really worked for everything he has...

m5gTxZ5.png?1

(Hope Nancy chokes on this screenshot!)

Gratuitous fabulous Johnny

OtmnGkn.png?1

Devin was so proud. She was more impressed at his award then her 2.

SUMZ9Yp.png?1

Was it all a dream? No they are real.

MgqythI.png?1

Celebrating like a true celeb. Vanilla ice cream cone.

vpx3zpq.png?1

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Haven't posted in so long, I've been so busy and I've been doing other things in my game.
    Charlie finished his spaceship and went on a journey, he returned with nothing exciting except he took some little alien on a joy ride.
    8KsShXS.png
    48dJakC.png
    Kevin had a birthday, he's now a kid.
    IQz2j3E.png
    PxpbPai.png
    He was given a laptop for his birthday and didn't like it. "Spoiled kids." :|
    mOJ1mHZ.png
    It was getting close to Christmas and Miko had to the kids help decorate the tree once they got home from school.
    6LT7rhX.png
    Vq065NO.png
    They had a nice Christmas Eve dinner by their beautiful tree the kids had decorated all by themselves.
    hgUveND.png
    Lucy and Kevin got to open one present before, Santa came.
    lraTSNB.png
    4fC1Lrq.png
    NSPlDgK.png
    Santa arrived a little late but he was still just as giving as ever! It was the best Christmas ever according to Lucy.
    XgPsowx.png
  • Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    @HopeyStarr I love your Cinderella update :smile: Hope things gets better for her soon!

@Daephene Such a beautiful wedding. I love weddings in the sims. But I don't have weddings too often.

@DoodlyDoofus I still love your Minerva updates. I laughed at the part of Zelda's first date. So fun! Where is the sci-fi outfit Minerva is rocking from? A career? Pack?

@Amavari Wow, I love that spaceship. Zaldia is really pretty as well! I've never played with aliens actually :o

@OhMyHemsworth Such a nice christmas eve. I really enjoy playing christmas. :smiley:

@Becka28 Johnny Zest as a starter for a homeless teen challenge sounds perfect. Look how far he's come. So happy for him and his wifey. :smile:
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    I only have a minute, but I had to respond to @Becka28
    Apologies for posting so soon but Devin got nominated for the Starlight awards and I finally managed to make it all work this time. SQEEEEE it was amazing. I love weddings in the sims (despite the not sitting chaos) and the Starlight awards are now another of my favourite things. My apologies to any jaded celebrities who have been there and done that.

How exciting!! Did you even know that Johnny had been nominated? Two for her and 1 for him! 5 star celebrities passed over! Leo’s Sim not winning! 😂😅😜😂

It’s all Super super exciting! And the screenshot of Johnny is sooooooo fabulous! I wish you could make it an in-game pic to put on their wall, you know?

The half naked costar is the funniest, What was up with that? 😂😂😂 And you picked a great line for her expression, afraid they were overdressed!! Lmao

What role was that first award for? You said that the 2nd one was a sci fi film right?

And maybe now you know why Brock has been hanging around the set 😜

Anyway, congratulations! Very cool!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    Later that day Leah had one of her best friends over to talk and watch a movie.
    NqN7YTC.png

SPoQUXL.png
    Oliver finally finished his robot!

6J079aS.png
    After Parker got to the top in the spy career, he decided he wanted a new challenge. So when he got offered a position in the tech guru (lvl 5) career, he accepted.

cobcvkX.png
    That got Emmi thinking... Do I really want to be a style influencer (stylist)? The family are loaded, so money aren't a issue.. So Emmi quit her job. She is still trying to decide what she want to do with her life...

EXR0eXb.png
    vj0FnLC.png
    hrBSiNk.png
    Leah came home from school in a really sad and emotional mood (teen phase). I think the pressure of the boy drama really got to her. So after some thinking she decided what her heart wanted.

5AdwNox.png
    Leah went out and met up with Jayden. They had a long og good talk. Leah asked if they could just be friends, and Jayden agreed. They haven't been what they used to be lately, so it felt right.

njRLxCD.png
    When Leah was about to go home she saw someone familiar... Wolfgang! What a coincidence!

vVgXHMJ.png
    Leah felt really lighthearted after ending things with Jayden, and she could finally enjoy her feelings for Wolfgang.
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    edited May 2019
    My sim from strangervile made a simray, she froze the receptionist and then cracked the ice with a hammer, she analysed the ores and found an element hidden in a metal.
    Alice n Mark became friends, Mark made money by making plugins for clients whilst Alice gained a promotion in the coffee shop.
    Part 2

Emmi got kinda bored at home, so she went to spa with her girlfriends.
    SQctCNt.png
    eV5zpEj.png

vTm1ebl.png
    Emmi met Ciara. They talked for a while and Ciara told Emmi that she kicked out the bad boyfriend! Finally!

5sK5Idz.png
    Then Emmi went home in a towel... and with an umbrella. In the rain..

G549i2Y.png
    ooN3S75.png
    Later that day Leah got a text from Wolfgang to meet her at a café in Brindleton Bay. They had a nice time just hanging out talking..and kissing.

1glCTxX.png
    Wolfgang suddenly got attacked by a cat. Never seen that before in my game. Laughed out loud when it happened.

cUeVen7.png
    The next day Emmi spend the whole day while the others were at work and in school to unlock the grilled cheese sandwich aspiration. She succeeded.

SIndusi.png
    And she got another cat. A male Persian cat named Tyrion. Emmi want Miss (the white Persian) to have kittens.

V0Afisq.png
    That evening Parker and Emmi went out to celebrate the night on the town holiday.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Well, this is how the wedding worked this time (I don't guarantee it's reproducible): I always set the wedding venues I download to the lounge type, because that way I get a free bartender. Usually this means that all the guests spend the ceremony at the bar. But this time I showed up just as the bartenders changed shifts. The guy was there for five minutes and then he walked off. I got the ceremony in before his replacement showed up. In the meantime, I had not put any food out yet so there was literally nothing for the guests to do on the lot except watch the ceremony.

Do you have luxury party stuff? I was learning how to use the buffet table and fountain from that pack at this wedding. I had used the fountain for chocolate before and the sims dipped strawberries. When I set it to caramel they dipped apples in it. It worked really well. I was also excited to learn that I could buy plates of food for the buffet table rather than someone having to cook them.

I also learned that you can have a successful wedding party without cake, despite the warning when the party starts, because I forgot to take a cake this time and still got a gold score.

I love downloading wedding venues and trying them out. This one was a small chapel surrounded by water and a covered deck for the reception. There were fountains and all kinds of landscaping. I'd have to look up where I got it.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    zWPtrVil.png
    So into the Broke house, Brandi isn't too happy with the school calling and telling her that he was up to no good.

"Why can't you leave and act like you have some sense I raised you better."

"Mom you're not listening I wasn't.."

"I don't want to hear it young man, if your father was still here.."

He always got testy about his late father.

"If he was still here what? What would he change? Nothing, he's dead mom get over it."

He almost regretted as instantly as she stiffened up.
    XWA0RvGl.png
    "Get out of my sight." she snapped.

"Mom I.."

"Go."
    bEsM9nvl.png
    Guilty feeling aside he was still frustrated why couldn't she listen, she just didn't understand.
    ogWWIjpl.png
    Moving on this is Raphael he's the guy that was oh so tempting to Bella, even though when she wanted to just be friends that didn't stop him from thinking about her. Even while his wife tried once again to get him to make more of an effort with his stepdaughter. They didn't fight, she was a quiet girl, he didn't have anything against her but it all ended at the simple fact that she wasn't his daughter. He was there for her if she wanted not because he had to be there.
    SnQCuqjl.png
    Now Louis on the other hand was their child together and he was his father's world.
    bUhZIv5l.png
    Luckily for Cara she earned the title of mother's angel, she had someone and it would have to do.
    okC0xepl.png
    Just for fun rotated to a chill family...even if Skyler does question Royce's choice of breakfast they are doing just fine.

"You know there is nothing wrong with pancakes..."

"And who doesn't want a hotdog for breakfast?"

"Our toddler."

"Meh, she's picky every meal though."

"Roy.."

"Love you babe."..at least with her grin it was an easy way to get out of any level of argument.
    ZWVzbHgl.png
    CR3ADe6l.png
    Things were fine with Don and Katrina until she found out she wasn't pregnant, though with little thought as he for once was consumed by thoughts of Cassie he offered to try again.

"What's the worse that could happen?" he offered.

She shrugged eventually, it was better than nothing she just wondered how hard it would really be to get pregnant this time.
    b9OL6idl.png
    After a little fun he got all dressed up to get Cassie out with him, of course Morty was there too he kept his distance he hadn't seen her so distracted in some time and unlike Bella as he was often locked away writing, so he wasn't in the know as she could be.
    JnJlkt5l.png
    Don sweet talked her easily, this is one of my builds and while some might speak highly of their breakfast platter and low prices it is just a motel of secrets at the end of the day.
    QFsLK99l.png
    Oh2huUql.png
    "You went out like that?" Bella asked as Morty made his way in the back.

"I was feeling a little suffocated, I wanted to try out that platter that everyone is going on about and thought I could use the pool too."

"Going stir crazy huh?"

"As usual." she laughed lightly as he cleared his throat.

"You won't believe what I saw."

"What's that...?"

"Cassandra was with a young man at the motel, he seemed pretty put together I worried she might be obsessed with some loser but I could picture more for them."

"Oh?"

As he rambled off the description her interest died knowing who had to be talking about as soon as he mentioned those eyes of his one didn't just meet him and forget that gaze she swallowed thickly.

"Oh..."

"It'll be nice for her I think I wonder what sort of money he makes I don't want him taking her inheritance." she didn't say a word knowing plenty about Don and how much he was exactly the opposite of what Mortimer assumed.
    Qd6kbCrl.png
    Cassie was in high spirits when she got in, as Alex chirped about finishing his homework and wanting to hang out with her which would have been fine but things change on a dime around here.
    zO5lIqDl.png
    She wondered if Don would leave his wife now...they didn't need a stepmother hanging around..if you catch my drift.
    av9iWhUl.png
    And a second surprise from Katrina before Cassie could even warn him about changes to come, for now he was just excited he could get her off his back with the nagging, she'd be busy with the baby after all.

At least he hoped.
    Ebqizk4l.png
    Katrina chose to announce her pregnancy her daughters couldn't believe it and were already betting how long it would last before Don left her.

Cause family to them was a game most of the time Dina wondered if she would make time for her sister at all if they didn't have a common enemy.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Sakura (forth gen) is now a teen living with her bff cousin Atari (forth gen) I am really excited to play them. Sakura completed three childhood aspirations. How do you get read with adult to work on kids for the Logic aspiration?
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Sakura (forth gen) is now a teen living with her bff cousin Atari (forth gen) I am really excited to play them. Sakura completed three childhood aspirations. How do you get read with adult to work on kids for the Logic aspiration?

@queenvortex808 You have to have someone take a book out of the bookshelf and leave it lying somewhere, then when you're controlling an adult click on the book and choose "read to..." and pick the child who has that aspiration. Make sure the child is nearby because the adult will just start reading and not wait for the child to get there, which can sometimes mean the kid misses half the book.
    Daephene wrote: »

@queenvortex808 You have to have someone take a book out of the bookshelf and leave it lying somewhere, then when you're controlling an adult click on the book and choose "read to..." and pick the child who has that aspiration. Make sure the child is nearby because the adult will just start reading and not wait for the child to get there, which can sometimes mean the kid misses half the book.

Thank you!
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Alexander Goth's story in a nutshell is that he has five kids and three baby mamas. First one likes to claim that she has never met him, second one hates his guts (they had a very ugly and very public break-up), while the third one, who he ended up marrying, is young enough to be his daughter.. in fact, some say that she really IS his daughter. For a bookish scientist who is not exactly the most handsome guy around, his life is quite a soap opera.

Today's game: I decided to take a break from my big messy vampire family and see what others are up to.
    Bella Goth had her sixth grandchild, since Cassandra had a baby boy with her neighbour/boyfriend Salim Benali. She was unable to go to hospital - I don't know why, maybe because she works there and had taken a family leave, or it was a weird glitch - so she gave birth at home. Cass named her son Darren after someone that she remembers was once very dear to her, even if she could not recall where or when. Salim was terrified of the baby at first - it was hilarious to watch him panic every time he came to visit - it took him two days to dare to come near his son. Baby Darren liked his daddy well enough, even if he was no help with dirty diaper.
  • dadvansdadvans Posts: 24 Member
    So awhile back I made a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 vampire sim who I wanted to get knocked up with a bunch of richer and more famous baby daddies. His first baby daddy was Vlad, which means that their babies (despite my sim's VERY handsome genes) came out looking about as unfortunate as you could look--and yeah, BABIES, he had triplets. Ugly triplets.

Anyway, he has since been a great dad to his fleet of children. I think right now he's at seven with four different dads. His children have had children. They're all very close. More recently, he's had two kids with Brent Hecking (who is still married to Brant). His oldest with Brent has aged up into a young adult vampire, and recently turned and seduced Judith Ward as she was strolling through the neighborhood. They are now married and living with their daughter back at the Ward estate, and every time I visit their family, they seem to be coming back from another glamorous party in new outfits.

I'm just so proud of him for taking after his dad and getting a sugar mama as soon as he aged up, but then having a really sweet relationship with her too. A gold digger who also has a heart of gold.
  • DarkMagic2012DarkMagic2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Nothing special just my Sim at the bar.

x3l5AKr.png
    iI8K2yQ.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top