Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking It is indeed quite a madhouse at now with two very lively toddlers. Luckily none of my sims has the neat trait, so they are not too bothered by the mess. In fact, most of the time I willl have to tell them to clean it up.

Today: the older daughter Fiametta aged up to teenager, so there are three teens and two toddlers at the moment. She turned out to be really cute, I only had to fix her hair and some of her outfits.
    She and Cesare went to Windenburg to celebrate, where they ran into Fiametta's friend Luna Villareal and Siobah Fyers. Cesare tried to flirt with Siobah (I have a mod that allows romance between teens and young adults), but it did not go very well since his sister got really upset about, as she saw it, him making a fool of himself in front of popular girls. So Cesare went home, while Fiametta decided to apply to Paragons and was accepted.
    Next day was the Valentine's day, so I took the boys to club to meet new people (it was a very sunny day at Oasis Springs, so Fiametta had to stay home). Cesare played piano for tips and fame while Rodrigo tried to chat up girls. He met Lilith Vatore and took a liking of her. In my game, Lilith is no longer a vampire, but she is still a young adult. She is also the best friend of Rodrigo's mother and one of the former bedmates of his father (his parents met at an adult club), something I remembered only halfway through their flirtation. Oops. Makes me wish that the game had a better memory system, since I keep forgetting who knows who and from where.
    And not only me, one of my sims literally forgot a guy she had a kid with. When her by then teenage daughter asked her what she thought of her dad, the lady claimed to have never met him. Awkward. But Alexander Goth's messed up love life and its consequences is a tale for another time.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2019
    @DoodlyDoofus Wow, you posted again as I wrote my comments and I didn't even see it. I'm glad I caught it now. Sad about McCloud, but Grim gives it a silver lining 😂

Zelda telling Lemmy to "believe you're a mob boss" lmao.

Ryker mistaking a different woman as Minerva, only Ryker could be that oblivious 🤣

Great stuff!

@Thunderbat87 Hmm, yes, you're right, Wolfgang doesn't seem to be going anywhere yet, well... except to bed 😳

Crazy about Lilith's visit. Especially since she grabbed a guest at the house and not a family member. It almost seems like Karma or something 😉

@queenvortex808 You don't have a setting for "care for self" in the game? Although, I only have that option if I'm away from my Sim's home, and the others are back at home where I can't care for them. But yeah, avoid doing whatever you did! Scary. And yeah, it's really easy to come up with new things to do in the game, I have families fall by the wayside all of the time.

@Becka28 How fun! We get to see a happier more carefree Johnny! And close to 3 stars already! Dress him well, because according to @DoodlyDoofus all the other Sims will start wearing his clothes! Lmao.

Devin is gorgeous! And apparently quite talented. I love it when they become master painters. That's one of the reasons I love Jasper so much that he's in all of my saves 😌

Do people really give tips to watch actors practicing scenes in public? Wow, everyone in town should be woohooing in public 🤣

The lady standing there is Anaya Jang, Baako Jang's wife. They are both really nice, but I actively play them, so Idk if she'd be stalker-ish on her own. They have a sweet little girl together - she doesn't seem like a stalker type person :wink:

Marlee is pretty, and the non cc hair does work for her, which is a rarity. But I still like the cc hair better. Maybe just because it lays more naturally on her face. Not so much because of the color.

So, Walter aged up into blue hair? He didn't have blue hair as a kid? I've never seen that!? He is nice looking though.

Also, lmao at your remark: (Sims need to be better parents). How the h- - - did Wolfgang set fire to her stuff??? What was he doing, playing with matches? Sheesh. Didn't she get any insurance money?

If you liked that preview of the toddler pack, wait until you see Salim and Caterina's son's party, lol 😊 And yes, I hope Gunther did a great job that night, because I saved and exited their apartment at that point 😅

@lisasc360 Lol, you should have seen me back in the Original Sims game, 16 years ago. My name is AlwaysAsking, because I was so clueless that I couldn't figure out how to have my Sim use the phone 😅 (you had to click on it, wow, hard right?) Phones were on the walls at that point. I forget to set so many couples as married that I could have populated a whole world with them. Had so many fires that I saved my game constantly so that I could quit without saving if someone died. Your Sims could get stuck behind furniture and die of starvation because they couldn't figure out how to get out (another question I had to ask on the forum 😅 )

I was able to play Sims 2 until I installed University. It became too laggy to be fun at that point, and I missed all of Sims 3 because I didn't have a good computer. So I basically had to start all over again when I got Sims 4 in January of 2018. Same old mistakes again 😊 Plus a lot had changed so I had a lot to learn.

I absolutely loved Sims 2, their interactions were so nice, the clothing creater was amazing! The way you could set your traits by percentage made the personalization of each Sim different.

Sims 4 is great too. The game mechanics are unbelievable, truly. I don't know how they did it.

Your update is cute. I wonder if Liberty and Travis were in a fight? Funny that they both came over in bad moods the same day, and they do live together 😂 You're lucky that all you saw was blood go into your salad, mine always dig in their ears, and then continue mixing the salad with their hands!

Anyway, keep up the painting career. My master painters make close to $4000 on their "paint from reference" paintings. It's great!

@calaprfy Oh yeah! Now that you mention it, someone was posing about their sim slipping in mud over and over, but being too dumb to go inside :lol:

@AngeliqueAdelaide Ha! Yes, it's good no one has the neat trait. Someone seems to have it everywhere I go, if it's not one of my Sims that's freaking out it'll be someone they are talking too.

I agree with you about the memory thing. Shoot, I wish there was a way to remember if a Sim had a romance going with someone. Twice I've accidentily stolen wives away from their "true loves" simply because I don't remember that the woman was already with someone else in the game until I move her in with my Sim and see her pink bar with someone else and go, Agghh, she's supposed to be with so and so! Now what do I do with him? lol

I do think Rodrigo should probably not be flirting with Lilith Vatore under their circumstances 😂

And if your story of Alexander Goth's messed up love life is for another time, well ... now could be good, lol, kidding. Finish this one first. Although, does the story of a family ever actually end?

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited May 2019
    Hello~ My laptop was down for repair so I couldn't play, but I've been coming here regularly to read the stories. Like always, love seeing what is going on in other's games. :smile:

The Cinderella Story is back and things are still looking grim for the damsel in distress.

"Oh, Cindereeeeeellaaaaa! Rise and shine."
    L1BBia2.png

What a start to her day... What could Anastasia and Drizella want so early in the morning?
    333t5rj.png

"You have a big day ahead of you Cinderella. First, I want you to redo my laundry because it doesn't smell 'fresh' enough. Then give the hedge in the front yard a much needed trim."
    R7OZ8Lj.png

"No, no I want you to focus on making breakfast first. I'm starving. Then you could look after Drizella's stuff. Also, Lucifer's litterbox needs to be cleaned. I can't stand the smell! And his claws need clipping too."
    QrHeBxd.png

"Yes, Anastasia. Yes, Drizella."
    QejaeSS.png

"Golly. Can you believe she wasted this much time sleeping? So much could have been done already."
    "I know right! Should we tell Mother about this?"
    RwF1Ksx.png

As her stepsisters continued to berate her, Cindy suddenly felt a strange sensation.
    jxnonKr.png

In that moment it felt like someone was looking out for her. That someone, somewhere, really cared for her.
    Was it her father watching over her? A guardian angel? Well, whatever it was the feeling gave Cindy a moment of peace and the strength to take on the day.
    kHr4Rfo.png
    Post edited by HopeyStarr on
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @HopeyStarr that last screenshot is beautiful. Such a lovely angle. It really visually says hope. Hope everything is great with your laptop now.
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Well... we do have a Care For self action but of course only if the sim is away from the lot. Bart was directly on the lot..
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited May 2019
    Well, I'm back with another set of wedding pictures! This time it's Amelia Andreas and Pierce Delgato.

Naturally, of the six weddings I've thrown so far, the one time all of the guests decide to watch the ceremony is the time we're at the venue without enough seats. Oh well, they all look happy anyway. I believe Evie and Siobhan were the only two invited who weren't in the room out of 17 guests, so we set some kind of record.
    ZAhkSbB.png?1
    IilpeO7.png?1

The bride's siblings all gave their congratulations.
    hnlZDpl.png?1

Afterwards the bride serenaded the groom during the reception. He was appreciative.
    rBSpfEk.png
    WbrUdCU.png?1

Athena stepped up to sing a song for the loving couple also, but they'd already gone outside. She received tips from several of her children and in-laws though.
    17X30ny.png

There was a caramel fountain option so I thought I'd try it. Turns out it's for apples, so I'll have to bring it out at my next Sppoky Day party,
    Kzn5yUZ.png?1

Amelia had introduced her mother to Geeta Rasoya earlier in the day, and invited her to the wedding in hopes that they would get along. It appears to have worked.
    P3D5FOG.png?1
    dRvJJYY.png?1

A few more shots of the reception:
    aDa6nDr.png
    I5b56fK.png
    t7idxbM.png

We are just going to ignore the fact that Evie forgot to change her formal wear options and showed up in her wedding dress. Amelia didn't notice.

Then it was all over but the wedding night.
    1iN2mGb.png?1

That's five of Athena's children married, four to go!

• Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @HopeyStarr that last screenshot is beautiful. Such a lovely angle. It really visually says hope. Hope everything is great with your laptop now.

Thanks! It's one of my fav screenshots I've captured.

I can't wait for the day I can upgrade my computer. I was lucky not to lose all of my screenshots this time. :sweat:
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    So Minerva set out to record a nice long rant, that usually gets the viewers. However no one took her seriously with her daughters raging at each other while playing video games in the background.
    SUCqPHh.png
    Be glad your day is not like Ryker's. Bad day at work AND it downpours on him.
    GvhBv0t.png
    Turns out there was a big celebrity award show that night and good ol' Minerva was invited! Here she is showing her clear displeasure over the nonfamous folk here.
    Pu2sQwl.png
    At least you'll always have your sister's support, Minerva.
    jr2Ekzr.png
    The Award show didn't go so well since members of the Punch Lines club showed up and told awful jokes the whole time. Speaking of which, here's Minerva's father Lemmy, telling a particularly bad joke about throwing snitches into a river with cement shoes.
    SVMHmIe.png
    Well, Minerva thought it was funny considering her dad's still technically her boss.
    O7uCLtp.png
    Host: "And that concludes our show!"
    Zelda: "Wait, who gets the big celebrity award?!"
    wT7aJUB.png
    Minerva didn't win, but she bought the ol' Goth Manor. That's a good consolation prize right?
    yp7y2VS.png
    She also updated her look a bit.
    JyF6iDy.png
    Oh snap, Tina Goth made that cake. She's been dead for hundreds upon hundreds of years!
    04rEaUi.png
    Eh still good, Minerva's birthday might as well use this cake since she doesn't feel like baking a new one.
    TBR6NUy.png
    Welcome to the middle ages Minerva!
    9pDwqOs.png
    Yadira: "This cake is pretty stale, feels like I'm chewing cement."
    Ryker: "Well you'll eat it and like it."
    lrt7Otr.png
    Meanwhile here's our future thespian coming back from another successful acting class, selfie time.
    RbHQejk.png
    Oh look who finally aged up, good ol' Chadwick Bailey.
    qD0nu4H.png
    The look on Zelda's face says it all, he's not the worst looking dude, but he's the most famous teenager right now....She can't go around dating anyone who's NOT famous after all.
    beAVeun.png
    YSfOl4m.png
    Minerva: "Heh, look at that tiny house across the street. Puny house. My manor makes it look like a little hut."
    d7mFVvs.png
    You know that's the house you just moved out of, right Minerva?
    Minerva: "Oh I know....Oh I know."
    h1x4Psn.png
    After coming home from work Minerva was displeased when she found out the paparazzi camping outside her house weren't taking pictures of her. Soooooo time to pose.
    5by1CNm.png
    Minerva: "Always works."
    9jrRrdx.png
    Minerva: "Gee mom, sure is nice of you to drop in out of the blue. Guess you got some good news huh?"
    2VxOjoJ.png
    Nikita: "Your dad just died."
    t8mQHTM.png
    Ryker: "Dang it, just realized I forgot my autographed photos of you guys at the old house! That Lemmy autograph would be worth so much money now!"
    S3Pz7Hf.png

Alas, that is the end of Lemmy's journey.
    Ah yes, good ol' Lemmy. The son of a rockstar and the President of whatever country these people are from (it's never quite clear which country this is).
    ruWsUcM.png
    I guess his source of evil had to have been that time he ate that spicy food and burnt off all his tastebuds. That would make anyone want to take over the criminal underworld.
    WOeoAN3.png
    Definitely took him a while to find a good style, this certainly wasn't it.
    Kiuvou4.png
    Also, he had pretty bad luck with the ladies. Here's his first girlfriend. She aged up before him and got knocked up by some old dude. Ouch.
    UohZEPk.png
    Then there was his first wife, but she didn't want to be a part of that criminal life style.
    IT9rsiB.png
    Boom, instant broken heart.
    NaidNs1.png
    Well joke's on her, she has to raise that kid as a single mother!
    iU8QB4g.png
    At least he eventually found a woman that's nice and evil like him. Good Ol' Nikita.
    D4IvaFj.png
    And together they slowly took over the criminal underworld and became one of the richest and most powerful families in the country. You can tell he's powerful when he has a really nice office like that.
    zel9QT8.png
    Rest in Peace Lemmy, you lovable jerk you.
    GeixoZP.png
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    So, I was playing my Del Sol household and it was Winterfest when suddenly my sim Paris died of laughter in front of her husband, Karim Ghomari, and their toddler son, Carlos. I didn't save, because Karim just became an elder on his birthday, which I played through last night and he's not long for the world of Del Sol so I didn't want Carlos to be raised by ghosts, especially since I try to play realistically. I wanted Paris to be able to raise him since Karim will pass shortly after Carlos becomes a child. It was one sad, but apparently too happy, holiday.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    edited May 2019
    Today started out pretty mundane, just Vatani sparring with her parents after they got home from work.

oJ10gJC.jpg
    kgOJHb4.jpg
    N8oYHen.jpg

After that session I decided to build a bigger ship for my alien sim Zaldia

qZTMLLB.jpg
    cSA0fwQ.jpg
    Wk12UaO.jpg

After settling in Zaldia was invited out to a club, so she invited a few friends and went out for the evening.
    Kj0URap.jpg

She danced until about midnight before heading home when it started to storm out. Zaldia was on her way to her ship when out of nowhere..
    91L26Ck.jpg

She was struck by lightning... and this happened..
    If81stz.jpg
    Apparently Zaldia is a super hero now.. o.o...

uLBq15z.jpg
    SGQupum.jpg
    And can summon lightning on command.
    Post edited by Amavari on
  • Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    Lets see... Eliza got prego again by bob, she failed to cheat on him so good for bob. lol
    Then bob wanted to go on vacation so my sim (forgot his name) went out to Granite Falls with his dad bob pancakes for vacation, it was uneventful, he was bored out of his mind while he was there, only crazy thing that happened was the wooden seat caught on fire next to the camp fire, bob failed to extinguish the fire thanks to a path finding bug; RIP AI, but thanks to the cold weather the fire died out quickly. Once they got back from Vacation; they found Eliza in a ravenous state, she was a mess, all her needs were at zero and she also gave birth to a girl, luckily she did not die of starvation (Bug detected? sims left at home while on vacation will have needs drop to 0), everything was back to normal, I should of gotten Eliza to flip on bob for leaving her that way aka going crazy, I think I should apply the insane trait on Eliza *Rolls a 1d6 dice* NOPE! she survived the risk of going insane! LOL!
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking aww I love the big busy party for Dulce I love big family parties like that with friends and such, she's too cute, her baby babble lines are even cuter. You know I love giving lines where one wouldn't expect them just yet. Cause sims can do anything we tell them they can do ha, after all those gifts she needs a pure white kitten.

I think I got rid of the unflirty trait for him, he looked pretty good huh :smiley: yeah she always grows up cute now her little sister is different in one save her face was glitched in my game there was a forever square stuck over her mouth and nothing could fix it, but in another it just seemed her features didn't mix well. She's an odd sim, though her sister and J would be an interesting pair. Geeta is a mixed bag sometimes I can't stand her sometimes I forget she exists but she's alright as a grandma at least lol.
    @Thunderbat87 Gotta love the drama.
    @Becka28 I don't know what it is but Johnny is such a good looking sim, I like the pairing of the two they are so cute, Marlee is really adorable with or without cc not sure which I like more. It's sad but also kind of funny from that smirk to fire on her precious land she'll get it again eventually at least.
    @HopeyStarr glad your laptop is working again, poor Cinderell-y if only she Jacque and Gusgus at least, but that last pic says things will work out when they need to maybe her step-sisters will have a little misfortune even before the prince is supposed to come. They'd probably blame Cinderella but still.
    @Daephene Such a pretty wedding, funny how Geeta and her mother got together there or before I think they are cute.
    @Amavari she looks so pretty with those glowing eyes.

Okay awesomes out busy with "adulting" and life so haven't played but I did take out mods, I saw from Simsvip to Twitter that we're getting 350 new base game swatches, I don't know when so maybe I took all my stuff out too soon but I'm looking forward to that I believe I had another save that I wasn't using mods and cc so I'll check and play with them.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    Loving the storytelling! Happy Saturday to all you weavers of fantastic tales
  • Options
    Soo, I couldn't play today because I went to a circus but I can make something circus-related?
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Okay so I grabbed another of plumbella's saves and started getting it prepared for playing while I went through what was already there added some new things and did a few make overs.

b0Pp9Cnl.png
    So in this save her Bella was cheating they don't have much of relationship but it's there, the man who lives next door with his own family, she feels somewhat guilty.
    kJg7mZql.png
    Even more so hearing how fond her daughter is of Don, who she knows from the grapevine is married too, she guesses it's true it's different trying to change your ways when your child ends up just like you. Though Cassandra only has one family to wreck.
    7vv3L9tl.png
    Moving on the pancakes are trying to make the most of their time together before having children, Eliza has become a freelance artist while Bob continues to work on his culinary journey.
    p1vMRTNl.png
    While also trying to get in shape Eliza may not be everyone's star but she is Bob's and while they only just recently started sharing a room again he doesn't want to lose what is there. He can't help but feel if he could just get himself together, stop being so gloomy help clean up even change jobs if it doesn't work out he could be more to her. Eliza may be hard to read but she does love him. It's bad habits she's grown tired of, after all if they were doing their fair share around the house she wouldn't be his maid she'd just be the wife. She wants more than that, hardly too much to ask. At least they were young enough to make things work. Part of her was glad for whatever lit a fire under him and got him up and out things may work out for them after all.
    uc7Jkqbl.png
    Glad to have some time to herself after a stressful day, she didn't think she'd be anyone's substitute, students are not her thing but she was happy to kick out the rowdier ones.
    QESNUUBl.png
    Later that evening, midnight even Don slips out and gets Cassie to go with him, assuring her she's all he has on his mind, though she's not that easily satisfied.

"And what about your wife?"

"What about her? She's at home."

"I mean Don, when are you going to leave her?"

He shrugged.

"You know it's not easy just to walk out on her that's my house and she wouldn't let go till she took everything...you know she's just a means to an end I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be, you know I love you."

She didn't know why he didn't get a prenup or something, she wondered if he really loved Katrina or if he was playing them both, but as he worked his skill of always knowing just what to say...usually... that was as far as her mind went...
    7LVeenpl.png
    He really liked the 'have your cake and eat it too' life style, in reality his poor money management even though he worked left him scraping by more often than anything while Katrina's inheritance..that she kept from her daughters...made her the richer spouse. She could be hateful, he knew that she'd bleed his wallet dry if she caught him, and considering she paid for most of his enjoyment he wasn't ready to just let go. Cassie had her faults but she hadn't fallen as deeply as Don wanted her to, afterall she refused to be his next cashcow so to speak never the less he took advantage of what she did give Katrina had the money and Cassie was closer to his age he needed both of them, at least for now.
    TdRiMnol.png
    When he finally got back home it was nearly four in the morning Katrina had been pacing most of the night, she wasn't close to Dina or Nina and she often threw out everything they had to say when she bothered with them. Though when he slipped out or wasn't how she'd hope he be she would find herself thinking of words supposedly thrown out. Warnings that he'd only make so much time for a crone like her.

"Where were you?" she asked.

She hated and loved that smile he always tried to distract her with.

"Don."

"Oh baby I was just thinking."

"You had to sneak out for four hours..at midnight...to think?..How foolish do you think I am?" he looked away grinning.

"You're not anything of the sort."

He cleared his throat putting on another act, though he was tired.
    SOshAe0l.png
    "Don don't play games with me.."

"I was thinking really baby, I promise."

"About what?"

"I wasn't sure and I had to be alone to really get down to it, but you see I wanted to be sure that I could want the whole nine yards."

".....Uh don't talk nonsense just spit it out."

"I changed my mind."

It clicked all too soon, he didn't want to say the words, even trying to sweet talk her he didn't want to say it but he hoped she could get it out, then he knew she'd be trapped.

"You want a baby Donny?" she cooed, his late arrival thrown clear out the window, she was either gullible, or as desperate as he wanted to be..most of the time.

"I'm here aren't I?"
    5kvCxn8l.png
    She could only hope later..that she was pregnant and that her daughters were wrong.
    rFTvbP4l.png
    Lastly to the pleasants.
    Z33vw07l.png
    "Hello?"

"Hey Mary.."

"I'm busy Daniel what do you want?" she snapped, he sighed muttering about how she could at least pretend to be happy to hear from him, it was early enough it wasn't as if he was interrupting that much work.

Ever since he lost his job she's gotten more and more hostile, as he saw it.

"Hi honey how are you? I'm fine thank for asking." he said just loud enough for her to hear him.

"Daniel..." she said in warning.

"I was just calling to tell you that Giovanni arrived."

"Who?"

"Our son."

"Daniel I don't have time for your juiced up games." she paused then he heard her speaking rapidly to her assistant before she cleared her throat.

"It's not a game, I adopted him and he just got here...I thought."

"You did what!? Without consulting me?"

"You said you wanted me to help with the family.."

"Did you think of ways that didn't eat through our already fragile budget?" she hissed.

"So fine I failed again, good job Daniel can't do anything right, is that it?"

"Don't start with me.."

"What do you want me to do Mary? Call the agency and tell them I thought taking in a child so my daughters really see how good they have it while showing my wife I do care about my kids would be a good thing but I was wrong so take him back."

She sighed heavily, he was sure he heard her dropping her coffee mug.

"Of course I don't want you to do that you simpleton, look I have a meeting I don't have time for this we'll talk when I get home."

"Just pick up groceries for five on your way back." she hung up without a word, he sighed, there was little he could do but what was done was done.

He always wanted a boy after all.

And there we go, there is a Broke family in this save but I didn't get to them and also Angela won't be with Dustin when I do, but yeah..
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Shh, I have a secret so keep it hush hush.

I accidentally did a legacy challenge before. It started around last "after new years". I created 3 Japanese siblings. Sakura (Young and Flirty), Atari (Eldest, lonely and geeky) and I think either Satsuki or .. I forgot (Strict, musically inclined and loner). So I got Satsuki to marry and accidentally started one. My fave sim is Aoi.. I completed a lot of aspirations from him. UGH, why can't his kids have their kids grow up!

Edit: I meant to say that I came back to it again. Will be sharing info!

Edit again: If you knew me you would know these don't interest me.
    Post edited by queenvortex808 on
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Johnny has his own unique style - I always feel guilty if I mess with it too much. If people want to copy it - that's their problem LOL. You can see I picked him a lovely green brocade suit as half his premade wardrobe is loud shades of green. However, Devin (me) insists he is to shave that horrid little beard he had. I do mess with that part of his choices.

As to the fire - my sim had the weenie roast campfire thing. She always used it sensibly but if you throw too many logs on it, it always gets out of control and sets everything on fire. Sims seem pre-programmed to make this mistake autonomously. I have had a fire every time I have gone to Granite Falls or held a weenie roast where there were non household guests present. Wolfgang, of course did this and poof massive fire. They just stood there crying for hours while everything burned until my sim whipped out the extinguisher - Wolfgang kept crying then ran away. I forget he is still a young teen until he acts like this.

As for insurance -it seems to be based on the value of your lot and whats on it. When the BBQ in the Landgraab house caught on fire I got almost $5000 compensation. My poor homeless teen didn't get any - probably because she doesn't have a house on the lot (plus not sure how it works with challenge rules.) My 100 babies mother lost 2 rooms worth and got $600.

Acting for tips is a unique interaction you get as you progress through the acting career - Devin can now practice musical scenes in public as she got a promotion (I think Johnny prefers the romantic scenes).
  • Options
    @Becka28 I remember a fire burning half of a apartment and I only got 182 Simoleons. :p
  • Options
    What do you do to pass the time waiting for your fourth gen to grow up?
  • Options
    Doctor_VikterDoctor_Vikter Posts: 247 Member
    Had a few things going on last session, mostly trying to mod some things and testing out some new things after upgrading my computer.

Started mocking up some extra things for Randal's dark form I've been wanting to do:
    eYJj6e9.jpg
    trying to get this guy to look as close as possible to the artwork of him with what restrictions the game has
    ec0G9mD.jpg
    Very warm and fuzzy looking vibes from this spiky boi.

And attempted to make him a sorta prosthetic for his face in his "normal" Sim form as he's usually got a big ol' hole there
    qXexaeV.jpg

I also decided to throw Leo into the dectective career for giggles as he's probably the most least coordinated Sim for a job like this
    TDXNHfx.jpg
    Let alone him being a criminal himself....
    Sl8pcnF.jpg
    Oh, the irony :#

Also, also started fiddling with more teeth for him, too, as he's supposed to have Orc like tusks sticking out of his face when he's all spooky and mean
    Oibrz3p.jpg
    99.99% of the time always angry as seen in the above two screenshots
    sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    ||Steam || Origin: Z0mbie_Cakez ||Art Blog ||
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @HopeyStarr
    Please tell me that it's time for Cinderella's luck to finally change. This looks like it may be something of a turning point. I like the second to last picture the most; when she's looking up at the blue sky. Are the little white dots snowflakes? I can't imagine what else they would be lol

Also, you should try to save your screenshots at a photo hosting place. Imgur is taking tons and tons of mine, plus I also have one through Nikon (that is not telling me that I’m approaching any sort of a limit so far), and I don't even have a Nikon camera registered. I think the screenshots must be very low resolution, so you don't use up your storage space very quickly with them. But it would be terrible to lose all your screenshots right?

@DoodlyDoofus gosh, I hope Minerva is not losing her touch, she didn't win the award, nobody took her nice long rant serious, and then the paparazzi didn't even start taking her picture instantly!

I would say none of that really adds up to the news she got at the end though.

Your trip down memory lane with Lemmy was really cute. And as always you have the best lines, "you can tell he's powerful when he has a really nice office like that"

@Goth583 This is the third or fourth time that I've heard about a Sim dying of laughter rather unexplainably in the last couple of weeks. I wonder if it's being reported as a bug. I'm glad you were able to quit without saving because I agree, real parents would probably be better than ghosts

@queenvortex808 Yeah, that's what I kind of figured about the Simpson’s disaster. That is what we have also. And I have managed to do the same thing on occasion, (completely forget to take care of the rest of the family) Although usually I can see if somebody is getting to be orange or red pretty easily on my screen, so I will check on them and see what's up.
    I’m trying to think of something Circus related that you could do, but I’m coming up empty because so far, I don’t have a top hat option, so I don’t know if one exists. There are no elephants or horses in the game, nor trapeze artists. I just can’t come up with an angle, lol It’s super cool that you got to go to a circus though!
    Your accidental legacy sounds cool! It’s great when a sim you’ve created turns out to be good at everything, right? Somehow you put in the exact right traits and aspirations, and viola, perfect Sim. Mine is Jasper, it sounds like yours is Aoi

@Daephene Yes you're going to have to tell us the secret, how did you manage to get anybody to watch the wedding? Lmao It almost never happens for me. Maybe it’s just because it was such a lovely wedding and her dress was gorgeous and Pierce is very handsome. Very romantic too it seems. That's pretty hysterical that Athena got tips from her children and her in-laws

A caramel fountain sounds interesting, so were they able to use it at all?

The reception area is just beautiful, especially looking out into the yard. My eyes are not great so I can't tell exactly what's going on, but all lights and fountains make it look very pretty.

I forgot to change a bride out of her bridal gown before she attended another wedding once, so I know what that's like

Anyway, it looks like it was a really great day, and oh my, you still have four to go LOL

@Amavari I think this is the first pictures you put up a Vatani and her family right? I don't remember seeing them before. Everyone in the family seems to be quite athletic looking. And she's pretty cute.

I like your new alien ship! It must have been a lot of work though.
    Line dancing with aliens and Father Christmas is a pretty funny scene!

But is the rest of that actually for real? I've never heard about that happening before! Is it a mod or can it actually happen in the game? How amazing!! Superpowered aliens!

@LordGalious The firefighting situation in this game leaves much to be desired.

I don't have the granite falls pack, so I assume that that's not how it's supposed to work, Eliza should not have been a mess when he got back from vacation right?

At least she didn't go insane

@RedDestiny92 Thank you! I'm glad that you liked Dulce’s party! It was a lot of fun to decorate like that and get her all those presents. Why not, right? He's supposed to be as rich as can be, so I think that's what he'd do. I never thought about getting her a kitten, you might be right about that though

I thought she had some pretty good expressions, so it was pretty easy to make up her little baby babble lines.

That plums about that little sister glitching like that! Wow, I’m not sure what I’d do in that situation, but I’m glad you said the older sister ages up and is pretty. It’s so weird to play with aging on. I’m used to just doing it when I want too. I admit, I may not make her wait that long to age up. I’d like to see kids from her and J.

Plumbella’s saves seem so interesting! Do you interpret things the way you want to, or is there information somewhere that tells you who has been cheating on who, and with whom? lol

It’s all very intriguing in your story. Oh my, Don is such trouble! All of the time!! Geez guy, get yourself together. It’s interesting to see him looking so differently like that. I would not have known it was him until the 3rd picture, then I could tell!

I have to say, I’m glad Bella is feeling guilty about leading Cassandra astray like that. Ha!

It’s good that Bob is trying harder in this one. Strangely, they seem really happy together in my game. I only met them when Jasper went to paint their portrait, and they were cute and lovey dovey in their poses.

I never played the Pleasants in Sims 2. So I have no context on that situation, but I have to admit, I’m not quite sure of Daniel’s logic in adopting a child when his marriage is on the rocks, lmao. But hey, he always wanted a son, so it’s all good

@jojoMOMSTER Thank you!! And happy (well, I guess it’s Sunday now so ..) happy Sunday to you!

@Becka28. Oh, I’m so glad we’re in agreement on that dumb little beard of Johnny’s! :smiley: I like how you’ve dressed him. I try to do the same with the premades. Keep their stuff in their style, for the most part. Slight changes, but leave them alone enough that they are recognizable.
    That’s pretty annoying about the fire and insurance thing. I was also wondering if it has to do with whether you have a smoke alarm or not.
    Your observation about Wolfgang is interesting….. Yes, he is still a young teen, isn’t he? It’s hard to remember that when he’s supposed to be such a bad a - - , you know?
    I think you’re probably right about Johnny’s preference for her performances :smiley:
    I went and got that base sim from the gallery, the one you recommended. I gave him your Brock, and my Andrew’s hair. I think he’s gorgeous! My daughter told me to name him Jack. So his name is Jack for now. However. I already have Rose’s Jack in my game, so I think I need to come up with a new one.

toNVy0t.png

Anyway, I’d recently aged up some teens into young adults (from another save) and in doing so I discovered how gorgeous one of them is! This is Lara, without any makeup on

txyRGcB.png

So she and Jack went to hang out on the bluffs together. It wasn’t a date, but they are good friends now!

IwgDiT2.png

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    What do you do to pass the time waiting for your fourth gen to grow up?

I've been playing other (childless) families waiting for all of my game's babies to become toddlers. Or throwing massive birthday parties for them, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @AlwaysAsking I am just saying if Aoi was a real person I would marry him :D. I do have top hat options (I think I have two) maybe comedy skill? Anyways I played Lisa for a few minutes and I thought she was fitting in just perfectly in the Feng household. I found out that Marge and Maggie still exist in the game but they are not in world and are hidden. Ugh, first time using a cheat that isn't motherlode. :D. I'll just tell a bit about Aoi's life.

Soo, Aoi was born before Satsuki got married and moved away (And slightly a bit later Atari, Satsuki's older brother died). He got the trait you get for having all toddler levels up to 3 without me knowing. From then I saw a bright future. I had to use motherlode to get them a better house since it was really cramped. I guess Satsuki's husband had a family aspiration and needed two more kids. So, I adopted one. Aoi was almost a teen so he completed his scouting career and became a teen. Then, his parents adopted another child. I think the girl's name is Allison and I forgot his brother's. Allison became a teen too so I moved them into their Aunt, Sakura's apartment. She had lived their forever and had flings with Don Lothorio, Father winer and many more for many years. Soon, Aoi's birthday was approaching. So, I made a holiday called, The Dawn of Aoi. Since it was winter I squeezed in the polar plunge. I realized Sakura was going to die soon so... Patiently waiting. On The Dawn of Aoi they went to that club in Uptown in polar bear plunge. He ended up losing his aunt and sister due to freezing to death. She and his sister never felt true love. The game was glitched at that time. I explain the glitch in detail under the spoiler:
    When they died a million different sims came over to cry. Most of them jumped into the water. A whole bunch of sims died crying and most survived because they were crying. At that time it was hilarious and sad.

Anyways, a brief explanation of what happened next. Aoi got married to a random women and had twins with her, divorced her. Got married to another women, had twins with her. Lived a happy life completing several aspirations and skills. Now his kids are baby-pushers and wonderful.

(Before his wife mysteriously died (Even though she was younger) I saw they had a try for baby option as he was elder and she was adult. Naturally I thought it was a glitch but the sisters now have a brother...)

Extra: All the twins were girls. I realized it was Misaki not Satsuki, Satsuki was who he married afterwards. Aoi is going to die soon and I am gonna be upset :'(:D. The first time I was really emotionally attached to a sim. Oh! and his brother had died. He just lived in the house where his parents died for the rest of his life. The only time I touched him was when I took Aoi over there to pay respects to his parents. He always brings his sister's, aunt's and wife's tombstone everywhere he goes. I have so much to say about Aoi!!
  • Options
    I wanna make sure Aoi's family tree is full!
  • Options
    AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Yeah~ this is the first time I've gotten pictures up of that family, now that I can actually take pictures I'm going a bit overboard XD lol... Thing is though, if it weren't for whatever this bug keeping it from showing is Vatani would be even more toned than she is.

With Zaldia.. XD I include Father Christmas in pretty much everything when I get this chance, and~ nope, no mods, I play on the ps4 so this is right in the game.

I just found out about it because of this too @.@ and only because it happened.. Apparently if your sim gets struck by lightning... and then struck by lightning again an hour or so later.. (so your sim doesn't.. die horribly) they get a moodlet "Hyper Charged" that lets you call lightning on command to strike things you click on

It ended up being temporary sadly, T^T I think it lasted about half a day. But it was an epic and kind of horrifying to find out given how much I was panicking when my sim got struck the first time.. and then again when I was directing her home.

As for the ship, it took awhile, honestly I may even keep adding to it as time goes on but for now I'm satisfied with the results~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top