Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cowplant Help

Hi everyone,

I had my sims graft together Dragon Fruit,& Snapdragon which is what is needed to make a Cow plant. I was wondering how long it takes for this thing to grow. It hasn't grown yet. I had her take care of it. It just won't grow ! any suggestions?

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    edited May 2016
    Hello.
    Have your sims travel to another lot and back again, then see if the resetting of the lot helps to make the cow berry appear.
    If it continues to be taking a long time to grow the cowplant berry, try going into build mode and place the plant in your sims household inventory. Then go back to live mode and have your sim travel to another lot and back home. Then go back into build mode and place the plant again into the garden.

Edited to make it clearer that it is a cowplant berry that appears, not the cowplant itself.
  • smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Technically, dragon fruit + snapdragon gets you a cowplant berry. It should start looking back like whichever the base plant was within a sim day or so, then it'll reach harvest state again. I'd recommend waiting a sim day or two before harvesting, and you should get at least one cowplant berry in your inventory. Plant that, and the cow plant will grow.
  • ladiieashladiieash Posts: 108 Member
    Technically, dragon fruit + snapdragon gets you a cowplant berry. It should start looking back like whichever the base plant was within a sim day or so, then it'll reach harvest state again. I'd recommend waiting a sim day or two before harvesting, and you should get at least one cowplant berry in your inventory. Plant that, and the cow plant will grow.

oh okay that make sense thank you !
  • ladiieashladiieash Posts: 108 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello.
    Have your sims travel to another lot and back again, then see if the resetting of the lot helps to make the cow berry appear.
    If it continues to be taking a long time to grow the cowplant berry, try going into build mode and place the plant in your sims household inventory. Then go back to live mode and have your sim travel to another lot and back home. Then go back into build mode and place the plant again into the garden.

Edited to make it clearer that it is a cowplant berry that appears, not the cowplant itself.
    okay ill try that...thanks !

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
  • ParkPark Posts: 625 Member
    Hello all... I'm brand new in this forum but not to the game. I had only recently learned that I could have an account in here even though I lie with another member and we use the same computer.

Pardon the side topic, now than, in my game I got Cow plants by fishing. If anyone has any sort of fishing skill level, those dreadful berries can be pulled from the Sylvan Glade pong.
  • ParkPark Posts: 625 Member
    Blasted typographical errors. I can see as a New member I cannot edit. I LIVE with another member!!

I honestly must get back into proof reading, lest I bullox up the whole page! Correction: Sylvan Glade POND.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Park wrote: »
    Blasted typographical errors. I can see as a New member I cannot edit. I LIVE with another member!!

I honestly must get back into proof reading, lest I bullox up the whole page! Correction: Sylvan Glade POND.
    Hi there!
    Don't worry about making grammar errors on here, we all do that here. Even the Simmers that have been members of this community for many years do that. ;)

• emirosemooreemirosemoore Posts: 1 New Member
    When you realize a conversation was talked about years ago...anybody from the future kind enough to help me?
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2016, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top