Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A World Made of Stores !

bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
edited May 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Kind of like in the original Sims,I always wanted a world to where your sims can visit and shop.It should be made exclusively with items that can not be bought in build and buy mode.The only way that your sims can buy these items is to travel to the shopping outlet world and use the household's fund.Stores like yankee candles,a toy store, bath and body works,a art and crafts store.Clothing stores where you can buy clothes that are not in cas build. It was something that I though would be a different experience with the game. ;)
Post edited by beville on

Comments

• Options
    chinamd1chinamd1 Posts: 6 New Member
    Yes. I remember in Sims 2 you had the option to go shopping and it was fun for me. You also had the option to own the store. It was nice.
  • Options
    chinamd1 wrote: »
    Yes. I remember in Sims 2 you had the option to go shopping and it was fun for me. You also had the option to own the store. It was nice.

I agree ! There should be more options for shopping. :p
  • Options
    NetteNette Posts: 205 Member
    Yes! I want a reason to ho shopping! More exclusive content please :) it would be cool if you could buy clothes that has a special aura kind of and gives a sertain mood, for example a sexy dress that makes others flirty or a funny llama outfit that make sims laugh!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Nette wrote: »
    Yes! I want a reason to ho shopping! More exclusive content please :) it would be cool if you could buy clothes that has a special aura kind of and gives a sertain mood, for example a sexy dress that makes others flirty or a funny llama outfit that make sims laugh!

This would be awesome! And have an lingerie store like Victoria Secret for adults and a special nighties store for kids and teens.