Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

baby bumps :)

Comments

• lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Nobahdee wrote: »
    lmkiture wrote: »
    I think my biggest to date. She was this big for three different pregnancies, all of which were single births.
    09-01-15_525nbspPM.png
    09-01-15_1231nbspPM.png
    09-02-15_1021nbspPM-2.png

How many kids is she having?!

Lol. She only had one kid!!! I was sure it would have been at least twins. :lol:
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    edited April 2016
    My favorite pictures, and the only ones I've bothered to take, quite frankly: My Gen. 3 Heir, Nathaniel Cantrell.

[img][/img]02-27-16_2-08-11nbspPM.jpg

02-27-16_3-49-35nbspPM.jpg

02-27-16_3-39-36nbspPM.jpg

Yes, he got abducted just prior to his wedding. In fact the guest were assembled, the hired help were all there, suddenly Ayden was missing! I had his bride click on the wedding arch, and suddenly he was returned. I thought at first I'd blown it. But, as you can see, he got preggars, after all. :) My very first alien-pregnancy in this game. Very happy. His wife, also conceived on their wedding night. She had a girl, then a few hours later, he also had a girl, to my chagrin, both had eaten carrots and listened to Alternative. But then, he had another baby. A boy! Yay, my Patriarchy was saved. Seems his wife, whom I knew was a tad older, was only three days off of Elder when she gave birth. Phew, dodged that phaser blast. LOL

ETA: Had to correct which heir he was and his name, too. Almost halfway to the end and I'm mixing up the order of names. :open_mouth: Hey, nobody ever said, this was an easy Challenge. :p
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    <3 What's your favorite part of pregnancy in the sims 4?
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    egandre wrote: »

I'm excited about the changes to the body primarily. I have a Sim who's not terribly endowed, yet when she gets pregnant, that's one area where she blossoms, so to speak. It's very life-like.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Here are two of mine. I love how sassy my Sim looks, strutting through the garden in heels.

01-27-16_5-45-47nbspPM_zpscgwohm8e.png

Sims don't really look preggers from straight on, but check her reflection in the mirror:

02-21-16_11-10-17nbspAM_zpsvznuc7pm.png
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • FeyonaFeyona Posts: 145 Member
    I was quite impressed that sim girls not only get baby bump, but their breasts much bigger like in real life. I have a sim girl who is very thin with almost zero size breast. But in the 3rd trimester she got C-cup size or may be even D-cup :). I was surprised. Just compare how she looked before pregnancy and during it. She looks unhappy because she caught her husband on cheating :hushed:.
    30558e008e80.jpg

So she was upset and angry most of her pregnancy and spent her time punching the punching bag.
    47a38e2a5e00.jpg
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I agree, the changes to the body is the best feature about pregnant sims. The fact that the bumps are different sizes depending on the pregnant sim's body shape and the number of babies they are carrying, as well as the breasts growing like in real life. I posted about this in the Things you didn't know-thread a little while ago, when I had just realized how big of a difference it is:
    sSpk1BB.png
    1dTjLoy.png
    The second pictures shows another great feature: Sims at level 6 in the doctor career can determine the gender of the baby.

I also have a confession to make about this: My pregnant sims always pee themselves at some point during their second or third trimester. I always underestimate how fast their bladder need goes down, I never learn. :flushed:
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    :D Had to dig these out. My sim Brody had his third back in December. He had a rought time during his pregnancies and napping was a main activity each time. :D

12-13-15_9-48-31nbspAM_zpshp2gm2gz.png

12-13-15_10-24-17nbspAM_zpsraeod9wm.png

12-13-15_7-04-09nbspPM_zpsm8gqmoxf.png

12-13-15_8-03-02nbspPM_zpscqp96xun.png

The lag even caused him to keep the bump until they went home from the hospital. He had a lil boy named Ryder. :3
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • PawsNyuuPawsNyuu Posts: 142 Member
    edited April 2016
    A few bumps from some of my families~

MNHan8u.jpg

8yb5q5j.jpg

fChASdq.jpg

sdB5AY8.jpg

O0ftVIO.jpg

yCDdHKl.jpg

NfKtGlE.jpg

That last one made me lol, for some reason.
    Origin ID: NyuuMoe
    Feyona wrote: »
    I was quite impressed that sim girls not only get baby bump, but their breasts much bigger like in real life. I have a sim girl who is very thin with almost zero size breast. But in the 3rd trimester she got C-cup size or may be even D-cup :). I was surprised. Just compare how she looked before pregnancy and during it.

I noticed this, too. But the breasts don't seem to go away after the pregnancy, either. :( I made a very thin, willowy Sim, that got pregnant. She dropped all the weight, but kept the chest. I was pretty disappointed. I don't like messing around in CAS with already created Sims too often, so I just sort of ignored it, but my Sim just wasn't the same.
    Well maybe so @Piperbird but that is an interesting aspect they put in as in real life they would grow because of weight and I would think milk. Don't think it happens to the guys from the looks of my sim Brody there and as said, he's had three so I guess aliens are weird.

Does exercise affect size I wonder? I mean for the chest.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Piperbird wrote: »
    Feyona wrote: »
    I was quite impressed that sim girls not only get baby bump, but their breasts much bigger like in real life. I have a sim girl who is very thin with almost zero size breast. But in the 3rd trimester she got C-cup size or may be even D-cup :). I was surprised. Just compare how she looked before pregnancy and during it.

I noticed this, too. But the breasts don't seem to go away after the pregnancy, either. :( I made a very thin, willowy Sim, that got pregnant. She dropped all the weight, but kept the chest. I was pretty disappointed. I don't like messing around in CAS with already created Sims too often, so I just sort of ignored it, but my Sim just wasn't the same.
    My sim got her almost flat chest back when she gave birth. I was disappointed, I was hoping that she'll have bigger breast until the child ages.
    d8a1bc30b36e.jpg
    For some reason I love when sims have smaller baby bumps (especially in the first trimester), I guess it makes it more realistic...
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I like the baby bumps in TS4 cause their much bigger then the TS3 baby bumps. That's one thing the developers did right in this game.
    I agree @catloverplayer, the sims gurus did a better job regarding pregnancy in this game!
  • siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    I love all the big belly bumps! Though I can't help but feel sorry for those mumsies, ha ha. And I cringe a bit to see them in heels... Even as a man it still makes me wonder how sore those feet are!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Freeplay players don't get belly bumps so we should be glad that s for pc players.
  • Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Here some of the previous pregnant sims from my gameplay. ^^
    Cp9VyqA.png
    AuSu03V.png
    iqZYuWv.png
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
    My sim just had triplets!!! :D I noticed her belly got quite large...
    siennaSTAR wrote: »
    I love all the big belly bumps! Though I can't help but feel sorry for those mumsies, ha ha. And I cringe a bit to see them in heels... Even as a man it still makes me wonder how sore those feet are!
    Me too! And I never dress them in super short and blinky dresses. As for me it looks kinda inappropriate...
    I agree @catloverplayer, the sims gurus did a better job regarding pregnancy in this game!

I think the only thing I don't like is how it doesn't change if your sims have abs. That's why my sims usually wear 'maternity' clothes during their pregnancies. That and I find it cute having some set of clothes for them during that time...lol. That's just me though.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I forgot I had this one, as well.
    09-28-14_6-26nbspPM_zpsd8f74d1f.png

Does anyone else look at old pictures of baby bumps, and think about the now-grown Sim that was in there?
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Here's my Sim, Addison Frost (Fowler), during her first pregnancy. She's with her then fiancé, Tory Frost.
    02-22-16_8-59-07nbspPM.png
    And here she is now, during her second pregnancy, with her father-in-law, Stephen Frost.
    04-30-16_12-40-53nbspPM.png

She's in her second trimester in both pictures. The first pregnancy ended in the birth of a baby boy. :)
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    This is Kelly with her small bump:
    04-28-16_7-23-04%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

And as she got bigger:
    04-30-16_7-32-30%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

I love that they can wear any clothes when pregnant. That is so awesome.
  • SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    My Sim Riley was very miserable during her pregnancy... Everyday she had morning sickness but she was a trooper and eventually gave birth.
    Here are a couple pictures of her during her pregnancy.
    Riley rockin her favorite PJ's and still lookin good ;)
    04-23-16_10-29-21nbspPM_zpsqxs9f61r.png
    In her third trimester I sent her for a jog and she just walked instead of running but during that walk she went into labour :p
    04-23-16_10-43-13nbspPM_zps1qqkjgsw.png
    I love how she's looking at me in this picture (like really how much longer?) lol
    04-23-16_10-43-37nbspPM_zpsiyjnjroh.png
    Riley had twins Mia and Myles o:)

@Imkiture Wow the women in pink is huge did she have a single birth?
    justlurking.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top