Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Outer Space Pack

ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
edited April 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
What do you ya'll think about a Sims out of space pack, something like star trek but they will be able to visit dozens planets and build homes there, and each plant there will be different tools for building the homed, since each planet is different as far as structure...then they will be able to play real live mission like the new careers in get to work. You know an enlisted sim might hook with the Lieutenant, and she looking good.
pO5uos8.jpg
Post edited by ThePoeticPreacher on

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited April 2016
    *Outer Space. I thought this was going to be an ironic sort of thread when I read the title XD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    well look who it is my old friend @Sigy05 we meet again, this time with spelling corrections...arrrgggghahhhhhhhhhhh.....alright got that out the way....thanks, it has been corrected...lol
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    NGCManNGCMan Posts: 442 Member
    Why limit it to dozens? We could have quadrillions of planets!
  • Options
    @NGCMan well that depends on how advance the technology gone be there is only so much room you can put into a game....
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Yuppppps!! Definitely want something like this. :) Even if it was like a spin-off type Sims game (Sims 2 Castaway etc) but with a space theme.
  • Options
    right on @Xoxk9
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    Now I want to play Into the Future lol.... Do you have Get to Work? @ThePoeticPreacher We get aliens and Sixam but I wish they would have done more with that planet.
  • Options
    @Xoxk9 I feel you some future stuff would be nice...yeah i have get to work, the only thing that's nice to me about get to work is having your own store, like my store I sell painting, books, and crafted items. another store i have as a furniture store. that expensive violin at 100 percent mark up you make like 30,000,,,,Yeah the Sixam thing could have been expanded on more to me, like even let us build alien houses on them and travel farther in the galaxy, would have made since if they made the astronaut career more interactive like the doctor, cop, and scientist career....I think the sixam thing should have been a separate pack more detailed and refined...
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    @Xoxk9 Great video! (I rate 8/8!) (Also, I noticed the video used Starbound. This gave me the idea of putting a quadrillion planets.)
  • Options
    HachikoNanaHachikoNana Posts: 16 New Member
    omg space pack would be awesome!!!! waaaant!!!!
    i have only the get together expansion and have already the lvl 10 of astronaut job but it would be great if you could actually see where your sim is going :P
  • Options
    NGCMan wrote: »
    @Xoxk9 Great video! (I rate 8/8!) (Also, I noticed the video used Starbound. This gave me the idea of putting a quadrillion planets.)

Oh Thanks!! :blush: Starbound is awesome, I would love if we could visit different planets with different aliens in TS4!
  • Options
    FluffyStrawberryFluffyStrawberry Posts: 113 Member
    Humm yes it would be cinda fun but I think it is so many more ep & gp that would be more intresting to play than this one
  • Options