Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Juicers with recipes

bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
edited April 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I remember in the Sims 2 when we had a juicer in the game.It was nice because when your sim harvests the different kinds of fruits and vegetables it would give them different kinds of benefits when used in a certain way like to help lose weight,or to keep them from getting sick.It would be cool if it would be added to a stuff pack or a farming or seasons expansion pack.Also it would be great if they add oranges,coconuts,pineapples,watermelons and corn to the game too!! ;)
Post edited by beville on

Comments

• DeeTsimsDeeTsims Posts: 176 Member
    I really liked the juicer in Sims 2, and would love to see it in Sims 4 too.
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Yes more garden stuff and a nice juicer available in colors for those who color code there kitchens.
  • NetteNette Posts: 205 Member
    Hah I started playing sims 2 again and I thought about this yesterday! It was really nice to taste the fruit of my labour.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I want this, so long as the juices don't affect emotions. I don't like TS4 food altering their emotions.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited April 2016
    I agree with all of you, lets hope that they consider adding it to the Sims 4 o:)
  • AflutterAflutter Posts: 139 Member
    Plasticbox made a juicer mod, but to my knowledge it doesn't effect emotions or help anyone lose weight. You can find it here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=571063
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Aflutter wrote: »
    Plasticbox made a juicer mod, but to my knowledge it doesn't effect emotions or help anyone lose weight. You can find it here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=571063

Thank you for the information,it really looks great.I don't use mod in my game but, this is nice.Will keep this in mind.