Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What supernaturals do YOU want to return?

Comments

• Options
    ANIMALadorerANIMALadorer Posts: 64 Member
    Witches, fairies, mermaids, ...
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    In order:
    1: Vampires
    2: Witches
    3: Mermaids
    4: Plant sims
    5: Plumbots

In no particular order:
    Elves, Fairys, Werewolves, Genies, Sims 2 Zombies.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    CakesonCakeson Posts: 10 New Member
    I want all supernaturals from the past sims games because I love them so much!
    But I'm more interested in witches and elementals.
  • Options
    Okto84Okto84 Posts: 198 Member
    Witches and werewolves. Other types, well I'd have to play with them and see. Anyway, I like the idea of making them good, bad or neutral - but actually I think there are already traits for these characteristics, so I suppose the supernatural sim behaviours would make sense to be defined by those. I really want their actions and options to be well linked in with the character traits, rather than have supernatural things as an independent thing.
  • Options
    CATastrophsimsCATastrophsims Posts: 57 Member
    I really liked the ones we got in the sims 3 but I would also like to see some crazy new ones like, I dunno, devils, angels, catsims, dragonsims, elves, nymphs ect
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    I really liked the ones we got in the sims 3 but I would also like to see some crazy new ones like, I dunno, devils, angels, catsims, dragonsims, elves, nymphs ect
    That would definitely be a breath of fresh air. :o
  • Options
    CookiesCocoCookiesCoco Posts: 21 New Member
    I really hope for the returns of the mermaids, witches, genies and vampires!
    Especially witches and genies, they're so much fun!

And I don't know if you could consider an Imaginary Friend a 'Supernatural', but I want those back too! :)
  • Options
    thevogelthevogel Posts: 753 Member
    I wouldn't mind some supernaturals back in the game. Since we have Herbalisim, we need some Witches and sorcerers to go with that. Vamps and Werewolves are fine. Having Fairies and Unicorns back would be great. Really like what TS3 did with the supernaturals. I agree with those who weren't crazy about the zombies... I was not thrilled with them either. Plant Sims would be great, especially since gardening is a big thing in this incarnation of the sims. and Mermaids... would love the mermaids to come back. Dragons and a sim bots.
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    My favourite supernatural type is genie though it came with another pack XD I just love the gameplay they have in TS3. Vampires is a close second, I really like the way they can drink from other sims.

Witches has honestly always been my least favourite, which is funny considering most simmers like that life state. I think it's a little boring collection the stuff for potions etc and then start all over again because you just used up one ingredient. I do like the charms the levelled up witches get though. I think herbalism is my least favourite skill in TS4 because it reminds me of the witch thing so much, but OR is even so an awesome GP.

Honestly I'm looking forward to new and exiting supernaturals. I've mentioned this several times before in other supernatural threads but I'd like to see the suggested elementals, superheroes (they are a kind of supernatural) and the zombies in a zombie apocalypse. For the zombie one I think a dedicated world would be best, so they don't randomly disturb your sims hanging out in the park or show up clubbing in Willow Creek ;)
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    A_CullerA_Culler Posts: 1,133 Member
    Weretigers, because that would be crazy and awesome.
    Loneliness is a tax we have to pay to atone for a certain complexity of mind.

36187445662_5c73f737ed_c.jpg
    "I have yet to find a gold so pure that it's worth it's weight in dog."
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I want vampires back. I want all of the others too, but if I had to choose one for now it would be that. :)
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    All of them.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    htairchix3htairchix3 Posts: 875 Member
    Gothic Vampires,werewolves, that can change into full wolf form, and run the woods on all fours, like a real wolf. Elves,enchanted gnomes, and enchanted flamingos, that come alive at night, or with a secret potion. The gnomes can help with chores, or just hangout, the flamingos can do a lovely dance for us! ;)
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Witches, but as op as they were in TS2:AP. Tempus interruptus was an interesting spell, which I hope it will be reintroduced.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    I most wan't Witches and plantsims back in the game, But for plantsims, I wish we had more options for clothing and hairstyles them, I love the plantsims in the sims 3, but you only got one version of outfits, shoes, and hairstyles for each Gender and age. If fairies make a return (just like I wan't with the witches), I wan't that lifestate to be added on to an occult just like the Witches/Wizards in the Sims 2, It could be acquired by something like Sylven or Forest Magic skill, which could be added on to the herbalism skill. and if robots of any kind make a return, I'd like a option to make a humanoid Plumbot/Simbot/Robot Whatever, I too loved the plumbots in the sims 3, but but was disapointed when you could not make a Humanoid Plumbot by EA/Maxis default. and if Werewolves do make a return, I'd like to see them be more WOLF like (Example. Wolf Head/Legs/Tail. I never played the werewolf lifestate for long, basically I couldn't edit them the way I wanted, annoyed that you couldn't edit the clothing more than the accessories). Vampires. . . I wan't them to return, but I think they should be different, basically not being affected by sunlight, feeding on the lifeforce of a sim rather then blood or plasma (Like historically accurate vampires, like we see and hear in actual medieval stories), and if the vampires get a special reward trait, But PLEASE do not make them SPARKLE!!!!
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    giphy.gif
    I need mad vampypoos.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Potatoab10Potatoab10 Posts: 21 Member
    I can't wait for supernaturals to return in Sims 4! After they came out in Sims 3, I barely played with human sims anymore.
    Vampire, fairies, and witches need to return. But it would be interesting to have new supernaturals introduced. I think many would agree that zombies like in the Sims 3 shouldn't return. They were very annoying spawning all the time and destroying gardens.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Vampires. . . I wan't them to return, but I think they should be different, basically not being affected by sunlight, feeding on the lifeforce of a sim rather then blood or plasma (Like historically accurate vampires, like we see and hear in actual medieval stories), and if the vampires get a special reward trait, But PLEASE do not make them SPARKLE!!!!
    What?
    Nooo, the need to drink plasma (the sim version of blood)
    Blood is what historical vamps drink. It goes back further than ancient Rome, so I don't know where you're getting your 'historically accurate' information from. In the ancient world, it was believed that whern red heads died, they would rise again, and drink the blood of the living.
    Lifeforce is what a different night-creature sustains itself on (can't think of the name of it right now)

And yeah, no sparkling vamps.

I'd also like vamps to lurk around sims houses like aliens did in TS3. If the vamp gets invited in, then it has access to the house, and can enter whenever it wants. It would also be awesome if they could snack on the wrists of sleeping sims, just for some creepy behaviour.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    LoveMeHateMeLoveMeHateMe Posts: 40 Member
    Definitely werewolves! Idk if anyone here watches the TV show Grimm but if we got werewolves I could make a Sim similar to Monroe on that show. Also mermaids, fairies and plant sims. Something new would be welcome too!
  • Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    Vampires. . . I wan't them to return, but I think they should be different, basically not being affected by sunlight, feeding on the lifeforce of a sim rather then blood or plasma (Like historically accurate vampires, like we see and hear in actual medieval stories), and if the vampires get a special reward trait, But PLEASE do not make them SPARKLE!!!!
    What?
    Nooo, the need to drink plasma (the sim version of blood)
    Blood is what historical vamps drink. It goes back further than ancient Rome, so I don't know where you're getting your 'historically accurate' information from. In the ancient world, it was believed that whern red heads died, they would rise again, and drink the blood of the living.
    Lifeforce is what a different night-creature sustains itself on (can't think of the name of it right now)

And yeah, no sparkling vamps.

I'd also like vamps to lurk around sims houses like aliens did in TS3. If the vamp gets invited in, then it has access to the house, and can enter whenever it wants. It would also be awesome if they could snack on the wrists of sleeping sims, just for some creepy behaviour.

You're probably referring to Strigoi, I feel that it would be nice if Vampires in the Sims 4 carried Real-World abilities so to speak, Blood itself is not very nutritious, In fact if Dracula had to drink blood, he'd have to put the bite on at LEAST twenty people (and that means draining them completely dry of blood each[Quote The Most Extreme - Blood Suckers) every Night just to get the sustenance he needs. I think that to ingest the Life Force of the sim through their blood makes more sense, because a vampire is basically a walking corpse so to speak, it would make sense for them to go after the life force in order to sustain their own.

On the note for New Occults or Occult gameplay, It would be nice if Aliens could get more Alien Specific body parts, like Tentacle Hair or an extra set of Eyes or Arms, or varoius tails for your Aliens, don't get me wrong, I love the aliens from Get to Work (in fact every played household consists of Aliens), but I feel EA/Maxis could have added more to the Occult, especially since we simply haven't gotten any other Occults in the game other than the ghosts (I loved the variety in the Sims 3, though I hated the fact that you couldn't add the Witch Occult to any other Occult, and hated it even more since finding out that you could do it in the Sims 2, but not the Sims 3 without the help of mods like NRASS Hybrid).
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    It would be cool if vampires had the power to steal powers from other supernaturals.

Like Instead of draining a Sorcerer of their blood, they could drain them of their magic and use it against them.
    best way of becoming a Vampire hybrid Simply absorbing the powers of others.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    LaynielouxuLaynielouxu Posts: 443 Member
    Ones I want to return :- Vampires witches and werewolves. I didn't so much play the other ones, but do like to see them in my town :D I love the supernatural ep I have to say I play it almost every day :wink:
  • Options
    LaynielouxuLaynielouxu Posts: 443 Member
    I forgot about genies, I like them too, I love their house cleaning ability :D
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    the whole shebang... satyrs, jinn, nymphs/faefolk, succubi, incubi, merfolk, witches, angels, werewolves, vampires, yetis, mummies, Dr. Frank N. Furter, etc.
  • Options
    CBroxCBrox Posts: 415 Member
    ENolan wrote: »
    Vampires, mate. Superior, life draining vampires...
    hototototot.jpeg
    2014_07_25_00014_by_rvu-d9xf67c.jpg

omg maybe sims 5 will look like this!