Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Makin' The Band: The Dew Drops

LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
edited July 2016 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
25169735073_aac00cb221_o.png

I thought this might be a fun little interactive game with prizes. Makin' the band comes with a lot of challenges. Finding the right bandmates, practicing, booking gigs and dealing with all the fame and fortune that come with it. Sometimes, for the good of the band, the leader has to kick bandmates out, sometimes, they have to go in a totally different direction, and sometimes, band members want to go it alone because they feel overlooked.

Whatever the case may be, in this Makin' the Band, you will be able to submit a male or female YA as either a bass player, a keyboardist, or a drummer. Different decisions will be asked of you, because it is interactive. These decisions will help shape the band's future. Some will be in game, and some will be made up by me. Unlike my sim, whom I will be playing during the duration of this, your sims will be on free will with only their hunger needs taken care of to start with. Hopefully they are able to care for themselves, because if not, it may mean they get kicked out from the band, and a new spot will be available. When that happens, the Title of the Thread will have a Seeking Bandmate sign up.

Some of the prizes will include gifts from the store, like new clothes, new shoes, new hairstyle. Others will include having more needs taken care of by me. Each time a prize is available for your sim, I'll include it in the decision. For example, Decision A gets you a brand new pair of shoes, while Decision B gets you ___________ depends on what it is. It could be kicked from the band, a privilege/need being revoked.

Entry form is really simple. All sims will be custard checked.

Entry Form:

Name:
Download Link:
Instrument:
About Me:

A special prize will be given for the About Me Story: 500sp
A consolation prize will be given by me of undetermined value if your sim does not make the cut.
All other prizes will be awarded as time goes on.

Any questions? Please ask and I will answer it below.
Post edited by LadyEmillye on

Comments