Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NPC Club Culling?

Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
If you have a sim in your club, who doesn't live in the world, will they get culled?
Post edited by Sara74469 on

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'm not sure, but I'd suggest moving your topic to the Get Together forum. I haven't had it happen in my game yet, but someone else there might have.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Let's say you created your own club and your Sim is of course is the leader and that leader died and no one else in your household is a part of that group. Instead leadership will be moved to another Sim that's a part of that group. The group will continue on in terms of being an open club but if this same club was instead an invite only club and your Sim died or left the group and then down the line your Sims continue to age if all of those Sims die while in the group as an invitation only club the group will come to an end. I made a club that was for elders only that hated young adults so would go to the bar to beat them up and made it invitation only. When all the elders died the group ceased meaning it closed down because there's no one left to run it! @Sara74469