Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*♥* Chips46 Showcase - New Build *♥*

Comments

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Thank you very much @rosemow :)
    edited September 2020
    Tiny Modern Eco Home
    Base Game and Eco Lifestyle Eco Living build at New Crest Oak Alcove A container home with a few activities for singles, bachelor and couple has 1br and 1ba
    Gallery Link: BaseGame~Eco Lifestyle
    artwork picture paintings By #tiya33

SGrJpBc.pngPsX7heo.png2xtw3L4.pngepru2lu.png
    Open-plan kitchen, living and study
    Gallery Link: Eco Lifestyle Kitchen
    jgsS2o2.pngwEPRSK1.pngrJx0Aoy.pngBx2kObM.png
    Gallery Link: Eco Lifestyle Bedroom
    bH8QEFB.pngLPtelFQ.pngklJvtOd.png
    Gallery Link: Eco Lifestyle Bathroom
    CaGb8VV.png
    outside backyard
    8QdSQ3V.pngml3tNJW.pngClt5pto.pngNEykj4R.pngwe9v0vG.png
    on the top floor candle making, home recycler and home fabricator
    CzfyzPZ.png
    Post edited by chips46 on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Base game -Eco Lifestyle is a lovely eco living container style home! :) Very nice exterior design, great natural wall textures, and the greenery and floral garden panels on the walls are lovely! Very nice large glass windows bringing in sunlight, and the glass roofing and solar panels are very nice! The flower garden bed is lovely! Very nice hot tub, chess and loungers upper patio! Sims will have very nice views there whilst resting on the loungers listening to music. Very nice shade covered outdoors dining, grill, musical instruments and pool area! Sims will enjoy cooking and dining outdoors. The gardening, hive, and woodworking table nook is great!
    Very lovely combined kitchen,dining,living,study room!The layout,design,furnishing of each area is lovely!Very nice calming blue color of each of the rooms. The floral garden wall panel and vase of flowers are pretty! Very nice fireplace sitting area to enjoy watching tv, listening to music and reading. The wood texture of the furniture is very nice. Very stools counter for dining, and the items on the kitchen wall are nice homely kitchen touches. Chef Gino is cute! The bedroom bedhead wall area natural design is very nice! It looks very lovely! Very nice corner armchair sitting nook. The leaf on the wall is a nice touch. The greenery panels creating a toilet nook in the bathroom and the floor tiling is very nice. Very nice room with the candle making, recycler and fabricator machines!
    It is a very lovely eco living home! :)
    Thank you very much @rosemow :) sorry I forgot that day when I share my rooms and build all at once I realised it later that you comment on it I feel I gave you work :#
    edited September 2020
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 277
    The theme for the week is : “ an ice cream flavor themed bathroom”
    Gallery Link: Lemon Ripple

VKGAFmC.pngJG7TbUx.png
    lnb3SZm.pngNYjbPra.png9Ni3maA.png
    Post edited by chips46 on
    Lemon Ripple is a very beautiful bathroom based on the colour of lemon ripple! :) The yellow lemon and vanilla white colour of the furnishings, and the lemon, white walls panelling and vanilla coloured flooring is very lovely! Very nice patterned lemon and white floor rug, and the white floor tiles are very nice. Very lovely design of the sink counter area! The mirror design of the same furnishings on each side of the sink and mirror is very nice! The lemon and white cabinets, white counter ,yellow shelves with white towels on them, and yellow hand towels on the wall look very great! The vanilla candles and the yellow flowers are pretty and calming! The yellow tissue box, and white toothbrushes are homely on the counter. The incense aroma will be lovely filing the room! The yellow and white stars on the walls in the nice lemon toilet corner nook and around the door are very pretty! Very lovely windows bath tub area! Very lovely yellow and white curtains, pretty white and yellow flowers above the bath robes, calming wood hearts and the yellow koala, void critter wall print and rubber duckies are all very cute! Laura will enjoy bathing in the sunlight through the window. It is a great touch that a yellow toddlers potty is also in the room. Sims will enjoy wearing the bath robes after bathing or having a shower. The yellow and white blossoms plant in the corner nook is pretty! Sims will enjoy sitting and relaxing on the windows seating in the sunlight, listening to music from the wall speaker.
    It is very lovely lemon ripple ice cream flavour coloured bathroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • WintersEdge22WintersEdge22 Posts: 103 Member
    Hi Maria! Just joined the forums and thought I'd check out your showcase thread! Your Lemon Ripple bathroom is so amazing! Such a wonderful white/yellow blend of beautiful decorations! Also loved your Eco Lifestyle home! Such a cool and cozy design with so many unique features! Have a great weekend! ^_^

Hi Maria! Just joined the forums and thought I'd check out your showcase thread! Your Lemon Ripple bathroom is so amazing! Such a wonderful white/yellow blend of beautiful decorations! Also loved your Eco Lifestyle home! Such a cool and cozy design with so many unique features! Have a great weekend! ^_^

Hi WintersEdge22 great to see you and welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your time on the forum threads Thank you about my room and Eco Lifestyle home B)
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 278
    The theme for the week is : “ an Autumn/Fall or Spring themed kitchen”
    Gallery Link: Hello Spring

5Ls99C2.png7kxZLnu.pngNAWCysN.png
    sqHqlwn.pngZ61siZk.pnguVLI0fX.pngrK14raP.pngdwXUzQE.png
    Hello Spring is a beautiful light filled Springtime kitchen! :) The white colour scheme is very lovely and gives the room such a nice light,open Springtime outdoors weather day feel and look! Very nice design, furnishings, and layout! The Springtime wall mural is very pretty! It looks very lovely in the room! The cabinets are great placed around it to form a nook. Very nice island stove, workbench and stools counter. Hope will enjoy sitting on the sunshine yellow stools there eating a meal. The Springtime flowers are very pretty on the island and wall counters! The chicken and basket of eggs is a nice Spring touch, which reflects birds nesting and new birds being born in Spring. The Spring lemon yellow colour of the walls is pretty! The wall knives, spice set, olive oil bottles, knife block. dish rack, Spring fruit in the bowl and jars on the shelving , and the dustpan and broom are nice homely kitchen touches. The sunny Springtime yellow clock above the door and the Spring flowers either sides are lovely! Very nice windows refreshments nook! The white curtains and the hanging flower baskets on the side walls are lovely! The windows are bringing in very nice Springtime sunshine to the room.Sims will enjoy having drinks from the drinks tray, a cup of tea or coffee, and eating cake from the display case or cookies from the jar! An icecream from the machine is great to have on a Springtime day!
    It is a lovely Springtime kitchen! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    Hello Spring is such a gorgeous kitchen! Such a wonderful design and beautiful decor! Really love the island/breakfast bar and that painting is perfectly situated and quite eye-catching! Beautiful work! :blush:
  • SofieSimsxSofieSimsx Posts: 38 Member
    Wow, all your builds are so unique. Love them!
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,086 Member
    @chips46 - I love how you put the colala stuffed animal on the counter next to the sink and combined the white and yellow Seasons tree in a planter together --- the white and yellow color scheme looks so nice B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• ShaymanthaShaymantha Posts: 769 Member
    edited October 2020
    Hi Maria hope your well and keeping safe :smile: Thought i'd pop by and see your latest stuff on here in better detail and give them my <3
    Loving your kitchen! Very fresh looking great entry and show of springtime :blush:
    Thank you very much @Shaymantha I wasn't sure how to design and decorate I was happy it turned out ok most of the time doesn't work out the way I would like it to be colours are a bit of a let down always changing or I forgot to change it before I shared it to the gallery :#

I see you have a link to your showcase I'll check it out later its 1:20 am in AU B)
    edited October 2020
    Your very welcome :smiley: Yeah i have that problem a lot too lol

Cool thanks i'll ttyl then though i may be asleep by then as it's 16:35 here in UK now but with my silly sleeping pattern who knows :joy:
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 279
    The theme for the week is : “ twin sisters bedroom who each have a special interest”
    Gallery Link: Scout / Science

KRZ0dEx.pngNYlsK0S.pngZ4ha0Kx.png
    kb5pZMU.pngnulOoBy.pngRVA3CkP.pngodY9HdJ.png
    Hey Maria just popping by here too <3 your twins room it's very nice and cozy looking as well
    Scout/Science is very lovely bedroom for the twins! :) The lavender, pink and white colors are very pretty, and the wall design with the alternating wood texture walls is very nice!Lovely themed furnishings to reflect one twins interest in science and that the other twin enjoys being a scout and nature . The design and layout of the bedroom is very nice! Very nice corner scouting and nature nook! The scouts board, forest trees floor rug and wall art and the scout model are great! Very nice nature and gem themed wall shelving.! Very nice science lab table area for one of the twins to enjoy doing experiments on the table. She will enjoy doing the science themed school project that is in the room,The science wallart on the lab table wall, the rocket art and the space wallart on the bedhead wall are great touches! The scientist mysim and scientist beakers suit the theme well! Very nice corner book area for both sims to reading the books there. They will enjoy reading science or nature books. Very nice beds area! The lady bug, mouse wall pictures and the teddy inn other area of the room are cute! The nature butterflies wall art is pretty! The jackalope is cute on the drawers, and reflects the scout twin going camping in Granite Falls. Very nice glass windows bringing in sunlight. and the patterned flooring is very nice. The school bags are a homely touch.
    It is a very lovely bedroom for the twins who enjoy science or being a Scout! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    Your scout/science girl's room is fantastic! So cute and colorful and lovingly detailed! Love how you alternated the white/purple walls to match the beds! Very nice work! :blush:

Shaymantha wrote: »
    Hey Maria just popping by here too <3 your twins room it's very nice and cozy looking as well

Thank you :)

Your scout/science girl's room is fantastic! So cute and colorful and lovingly detailed! Love how you alternated the white/purple walls to match the beds! Very nice work! :blush:

Thank you :) I love purple and grey is one of my favorite colour that is in my real life home
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,086 Member
    You're welcome @chips46 :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top