Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Nope not one I've seen and I doubt we'd get anything for it. My guess is that the first part is the DJ Booth and the bottom is the Dance Skill since it does go well with the DJ booth. But all in all it might've just been clues for GT which made an announcement two months after that tweet was sent out.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    greenXengreenXen Posts: 1,227 Member
    Lol, I was joking about the prize, but after all the commotion they caused, they could at least follow-up with the answer. . . *cough* @SimGuruTrev < -- (not on Twitter, he'll never see it)
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited December 2015
    I don't know if there was confirmation, but I'd assume:
    "I'm really excited to show off the DJ booth!! ######## dancing in The Sims?! Yup! It pairs well with the ##### #####, too!! #HaveFunGuessing

Nevermind my "guess", I couldn't think of anything for the rest of the slots lol... :weary:

Is the last one "##### venue" ? The what venue though... Can't wait until someone comes in with a legitimate guess, I'm terrible at this.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    daltwisneydaltwisney Posts: 44 Member
    I'd guess something like:

I'm really excited to show off the DJ Booth!! Spinning records in The Sims?! Yup! It pairs well with the Dance floor, too!!
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    daltwisney wrote: »
    I'd guess something like:

I'm really excited to show off the DJ Booth!! Spinning records in The Sims?! Yup! It pairs well with the Dance floor, too!!

I like this guess. That actually makes sense lol
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I'm really excited to show off the ## #####!! ######## ####### in The Sims?! Yup! It pairs well with the ##### #####, too!!

My guess is... I'm really excited to show off the DJ Booth!! Nightclub dancing in The Sims?! Yup! It pairs well with the dance skill, too!!

It might not be it, but it's close.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    edited February 2016
    So, will we get one of these hashtag tweets for EP3 too? :*
    If i'm not mistaken there was one for GTW too.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    XopaxPax wrote: »

I don't know, but @SimGuruTrevor has still never confirmed what the hashtag tweet in the OP was.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited February 2016
    greenXen wrote: »

I don't know, but @SimGuruTrevor has still never confirmed what the hashtag tweet in the OP was.
    I don't think that it really matters anymore, since it appears to be in reference to the Djing, and the dancing skills in GT. And that Pack is already out.

• Options
    sunman502 wrote: »

I don't think that it really matters anymore, since it appears to be in reference to the Djing, and the dancing skills in GT. And that Pack is already out.

It does matter. It exacerbates the feeling that the developers are throwing out info to toy with players rather than communicate with them.
  • Options

It does matter. It exacerbates the feeling that the developers are throwing out info to toy with players rather than communicate with them.
    They have to throw out teaser, otherwise all interests would simply evaporate into thin air. But it really does not matter if SimGuruTrevor tells us what he was hinting at in that tweet now or not. Because that tweet obviously has to do with Get Together. That Pack is already out. So why should he even waste time on telling us what he meant to say in a tweet that he had posted back in December for a Pack already out? Now if SimGuruTrevor's tweet was about a Pack that's about to be released. Then I can see the need for him to explain what he said in his tweet.

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    The hashtag teaser is still going on.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
  • Options

So, it's not about something in Get Together?

I have NO idea. All I know, is that it's not solved. And @SimGuruTrev is bound by contract not to tell us the answer. Even when we guess correctly....

• Options
    He posted that tweet back in June of last year. So how is it still going on? Did SimGuruTrevor just retweet that tweet recently?
    Well that tweet wasn't originally about GT, since it was posted in June of last year.

• Options
    He posted that tweet back in June of last year. So how is it still going on? Did SimGuruTrevor just retweet that tweet recently?
    Well that tweet wasn't originally about GT, since it was posted in June of last year.

It's still going on because there isn't an answer for it yet. Someone had asked on the 21st I think about it and he still said he couldn't tell us what the answer is yet...

• Options
    I was just on SimGuruTrev's Twitter page, and I saw no recent retweets of the Hashtag tweet on there. So if that Hashtag tweet is still going on, it's because some people are still trying to figure out he was saying. Therefor likely has nothing to do with anything that's about to be released. So I'll ask again, why does it even matter what he said then now anyways?
  • Options

I have NO idea. All I know, is that it's not solved. And @SimGuruTrev is bound by contract not to tell us the answer. Even when we guess correctly....

You mean this tweet?

I don't think so. I'm sure he has signed at least one non-disclosure agreement, but once the information is released to the public (as in already in the game), the disclosure has been done. Plus, he indicated that he could release the info:

• Options

You mean this tweet?

I don't think so. I'm sure he has signed at least one non-disclosure agreement, but once the information is released to the public (as in already in the game), the disclosure has been done. Plus, he indicated that he could release the info:

I couldn't find the most recent one. But he still haven't released what it was....

• Options

You mean this tweet?

After reading the bottom tweet from Trev. By the sounds of it, he does not plan on giving up what all those hashtags meant. I'm starting to think that those hashtags don't mean anything by what he put at the end of the tweet at the bottom.
    [I just like to see all guesses people make!] That there tells me that the hashtags really don't mean anything, except that SimGuruTrev was just toying with us with all those hashtags.

• Options
    I was just on SimGuruTrev's Twitter page, and I saw no recent retweets of the Hashtag tweet on there. So if that Hashtag tweet is still going on, it's because some people are still trying to figure out he was saying. Therefor likely has nothing to do with anything that's about to be released. So I'll ask again, why does it even matter what he said then now anyways?

Because some people want to know. If you don't care, then don't let it bother you.

• Options

Because some people want to know. If you don't care, then don't let it bother you.
    It really doesn't bother me at all. ;)

• Options

Okay then, just let people who care still talk about it. Even if it's not about something in the future, we still wanna know.

• Options

Okay then, just let people who care still talk about it. Even if it's not about something in the future, we still wanna know.
    Well according to Trev's last tweet, I don't think that he plans on giving up the answers to all those hashtags. But I wish you guys all the luck in the world of trying to get Trev to give up the meaning of those hashtags. ;)

• Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    edited February 2016

These ones were in september, so before GT release, perhaps now he can tell us