Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @VanPelt81 Hehehe like Ember said, it was the last time Zelda ever criticized her dad's DMing :joy: He gave her something to be upset about :tongue: Tough love from daddy Tam :joy:

Maybe this gen the "L-word" is the actual magic word that triggers the Rosebrook Family Curse :scream: Hehe we shall see...

On an unrelated note, I already finished the next chapter! I'm saving it for Saturday so I can try and build a buffer between now and then. Fingers crossed I'll be back to two chapters a week starting this weekend!
    snvAF3B.png
    edited July 2019
    I’m on a roll :scream: I have two chapters 100% complete, and a third written but not screenshotted yet (hopefully that will change tonight!)

I somehow got a +50 inspired moodlet yesterday and today, apparently :joy: I am so excited to go back to a regular update schedule! Hopefully it will last a while... And I also hope things don’t start feeling way too fast! Things have been so slow with one chapter a week, then that super slow stretch in May and June... now I’m afraid it will feel like lightning speed by comparison :joy: (Especially because, um... things are going to start happening in this next chunk of chapters... *shifty eyes* Totally NOT dramatic things though. Nope :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @VanPelt81 - I think you are onto something.... just popped some popcorn waiting for the “L” word to be spoken....

@AudreyFld This might be how much popcorn you need before she's actually brave enough to say it :joy:

tenor.gif

Fortunately you won't need quite THAT much popcorn til the next chapter though ;) Day after tomorrow! And I'm five ahead now :scream: This is a miracle
    snvAF3B.png
    @AudreyFld This might be how much popcorn you need before she's actually brave enough to say it :joy:

tenor.gif

Fortunately you won't need quite THAT much popcorn til the next chapter though ;) Day after tomorrow! And I'm five ahead now :scream: This is a miracle

Boo. I was hoping it would happen soon and the journal curse would kick into high gear!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »

tenor.gif

Boo. I was hoping it would happen soon and the journal curse would kick into high gear!

I'm hoping for the journal curse to kick into high gear whether she says the L word or not (or whether the L word is what we think it means or something completely different like Llama or Lion-o).
    @VanPelt81 LMAO never know what L-word might be the trigger! Hmm...

Chapter coming in less than 12 hours! Then we are officially back to two a week!
    snvAF3B.png
    Wooh! Regular update time! It’s official — Wednesdays and Saturdays! Today we’re gonna kick it off with Emberlynn introducing Xander to some very important people...

8.42: The SS Xanberlynn
    BRo6YqP.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
    Here it comes..... queue the Jaws theme.... while deer in headlights eats popcorn... can’t look away...

giphy.gif
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    On the edge of my seat as usual! Can't wait for the big meet and greet! :) Wednesday is not long to wait but it will be hard!! :s
    Lmao @AudreyFld Like a train wreck, huh? Can’t look away... (hopefully it won’t be a disaster though!) And I love that gif :joy:

@haswh Hehe sorry for a bit of a wait til the next chapter! We’ll see if Emberlynn decides she wants to meet Xander’s mom soon!!!!
    snvAF3B.png
    edited July 2019
    Like the ship name but as far as ship names nothing beats Boaty McBoatface. Also it seems like Jace is always around when his lady at the moment is oogling another guy.
    @VanPelt81 LMAO I remember that :joy:! Too bad the SS Xanberlynn doesn’t have as epic of a name. :(

And good point! Poor Jace! Haha but at least this time it was pretty harmless (though mortifying for basically everyone involved :grimace: )
    snvAF3B.png
    Chapter tomorrowwwwwwww!

Here is an adorable Gucci to celebrate :tongue:
    07-14-19-10-21-03-PM.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Gucci! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick True star of Gen 8! :love: Hehehe

Also, spoiler alert... :tongue:
    I have already decided that this is totally gonna be a thing next Gen too, because I can totally picture Ember doing this LOL When poor old Gucci is gone someday (:bawling:) Emberlynn is 100% going to have more cats in her future with designer names :joy: (Just gotta decide... Prada? Armani? Versace? All great cat names, I think ;) Hehehehe
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Wednesday! Today, Emberlynn gets a very unexpected phone call from Xander...

8.43: Romeo and Juliet
    snlJRwp.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
    It’s gonna happen.... :o:s:#

giphy.gif
    @AudreyFld Is your popcorn ready? :naughty::joy: LOL! I think you’re right... one way or another, this thing is going to turn into a train wreck pretty quick... Should be fun! :smiley: Hehehehe :tongue::naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
    And here I thought you were a sweet person! o:) Boy was I wrong! Your truly evil to drag this out for soooo long!! >:)Pulling my hair out with anticipation!!

When Ember said: What the hell could have happened to make them hate each other THAT much? I said out loud!
    He's your brother!!!! :scream:
    :scream:
    @haswh Hehehe sorry for letting my evil side shine through lately :naughty: (First I cheered for Avery, now this! :tongue:)

And as for your spoiler... it’s definitely a possibility, unfortunately :grimace: But not necessarily! We’ll know more soon! I promise :heart: Sorry to drag it out for you :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    Sorry to drag it out for you But that'a half the fun isn't it? ;)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ahhhhh! :scream:

That’s all I gotta say.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited July 2019
    @haswh If I were cruel and evil and sadistic, I would agree with you. But I am good and pure and innocent and would never take pleasure in prolonging such torment :innocent:;):tongue:

@pammiechick No clue what you’re so worried about! Everything is fine! :blush::innocent:
    snvAF3B.png
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    It’s gonna happen.... :o:s:#

giphy.gif

Feels like this train wreck needs an awesome soundtrack...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy1V5LHXWbg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top