Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~Amara and Cinnamon: 50 Puppies Challenge~

ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
I'll start this thread by introducing my main Sim and her canine companion, Cinnamon.

Cinnamon (aka Bonjo [Husky-Wolf-Mix] Born in Game) (Image is mine)
Created by MyMemory
Screenshot_110.jpg

Sim:
Amara Thompson
Screenshot_383.jpg
Subtype: Fairy
Hair: Auburn Red Eyes: Green
Amara_s_Stats.png
LTW: TBD
Job/Careers: Level 10 Culinary, Level 7 Science,
Uni Degree(s): Fine Arts
Science and Medicine in Progress
Marital Status? Married
Children? Yes, 8 Biological; 2 Sets of Triplets (Set One all Girls: Sakura, Lyra and Xandra) (Set Two 2 Boys 1 Girl: Apollo m, Akamus m, and Athena f) and Robby
2 Adopted; Paquel; Human and Sidney; Fairy
Grandchildren? Yes, Sakura's daughter, Nadhia.
Robby and Nadhia have brought their IFs to life: Justin (Nadhia) and Lillian (Robby).
Spouse? Yes, Pierce Shawkti; Fairy
Spouse Job/Careers: Level 10 Military: Astronaut; Level 10 Law Enforcement, Level 6 Criminal
Spouse Uni Degrees: Business Degree in Progress
Physical Fitness, Technology

Generation 2 Heir: Akamus Thompson
Generation 2 Dog: Angella Thompson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Challenge Sires List (also listing Pet Colors –Dog Coats- Used)
Links for Dogs used in challenge are provided! Credit given where it is due! I thank the wonderful Simmers who created these dogs for their use in this challenge!

Sire #1 Lucky Dog
Created by Simash99

Sire #2Sandy Dog (Tan and Brindle Terrier Mix)
Ingame Adoption
Sire #3 Wolf Pet (aka Mateo in game) -Image taken by me-
Created by Lexisims3_life

Sire #4 Cinder Thompson (Little Dog) Due to other Creators Coat, Cinder not available for upload!
In game Adoption; Coat added.
Screenshot_195.jpg
Coat Created by mendozacayla: German shepard brown stripe coat
Sire #5 Bear (Fiveme2’s Challenge Pup)
Created by Fiveme2
Sire #6 Sire #6 Poppo Little Dog (Ingame Stray)
Created by EBG9
Sire #7 Nickolai Stray
(Dog Created by Me; Uploaded by Request)
Screenshot_237.jpg

~END GENERATION ONE~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dog Coats Used in Challenge: 10 Coats
Australien shepherd brown
Chocolate and White with Spots
Chocolate Merle IV
Pelage essaie
Rusty Coat
Spezielles Fell
Uniquely Unique
Libby
The Daisy Do
Bodka (Dalmatian Coat)

Used Already:
German Shepard brown stripe coat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
List of Puppies Born:

Sire 1 Lucky Dog
3 pups 2 male 1 female
QT, Sky and Webster

Sire 2 Sandy Dog
2 pups 1 male 1 female
Brandon and Simblei Lost to Computer Crash

Sire 3 Wolf Pet aka Mateo
2 pups both male
Jingle and Jangle

Sire 4 Cinder Thompson
4 pups 3 females 1 male
Holly, Candy, Mistletoe, and Turbo

Sire 5 Bear Fiveme2
4 pups all female
Roxy, Rose, Sheba, Yumi
**Roxy and Rose are not available for download.
I accidentally gave them up for ingame adoption before saving and uploading them...Oops.

Sire 6 Poppo Little Dog
4 pups 3 females 1 male
Virezla, Moon, Emily, Denver

Sire 7 Nickolai Thompson
6 Pups 3 females 3 males
Harambe m, Rademenes m, Chiara f, Angella f, Fletcher m, Ratza f

~END GENERATION ONE~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Story:

Hello, my name is Cinnamon. I’m a wolf-husky mix and just turned a year old.
Screenshot_92.jpg
This is my bondmate, Amara. I’ve been with her since I was young.
Screenshot_151.jpg
Now, my bondmate is different from other humans, in fact she isn’t human at all, she is what I’ve heard others call a Vampire. She drinks plasma as even has fangs.
Screenshot_145.jpg
I personally don’t notice; but other humans do. They tend to avoid being around her and I think it makes her lonely at times.

She is never truly alone though, I will always be here for her and do my best to provide for her.
Screenshot_144.jpg

I recently found a small yellow snake and brought it home for her. She put it into a large glass box and has been caring for it ever since. I think it helps to make her happy.
Screenshot_196.jpg

One day, my bondmate was approached by another human and issued a challenge for me to produce 25-50 puppies with different sires of her choosing. She was told that the area where we live was hit with a very bad bacterial virus that had affected the local dog population and was in dire need of help if the canines were to recover and not disappear completely.

Now I didn’t mind becoming a mother but having 50?! I do not think that is possible for me alone, one of my future daughters would have to take up the challenge after I’ve become too old to produce litters. This is going to be interesting as my bondmate seemed interested and readily agreed to help.
Screenshot_76.jpg
Soon she was given the first sire, a young mix breed named Lucky. I will be honest and say that he is quite the looker for a mix. Our offspring are going to be unique.
Screenshot_86.jpg
Lucky is playful and seems to like my bondmate allot.
Screenshot_90.jpg
She is not able to keep him permanently though, just long enough ensure that a litter has been produced. It is a shame, I like him too.
Screenshot_62_2.jpg

Amara’s biggest dream, is to earn something called a degree at a human school in Fine Arts. I am not really sure what that is exactly, but she loves carving with different materials (clay, wood, stone and plants) and writes books.
Screenshot_88.jpg
Screenshot_227.jpg
So this Fine Arts thing will be perfect for her. She is also looking for a mate but so far has been unsuccessful. I am confident she will find someone eventually though. My bondmate is perfect so she deserves the most perfect mate. Maybe I can help her somehow....
Screenshot_87.jpg

After our rendevous, Lucky and I are expecting my first litter.
Screenshot_84.jpg

Amara has been ever attentive and dotes on me. I am lucky to have her and she I.
Screenshot_64_2.jpg
Screenshot_89.jpg

To cure her loneliness, my bondmate has decided to become a mother herself. She has adopted her own little human pup. He is a dark skinned pup with really pretty blue eyes.
Screenshot_181.jpg
He and I are going to be good friends. We will share many adventures together as he grows.
Screenshot_189.jpg
Screenshot_191.jpg
She has been a very attentive mother and I can see her with many more offspring after she finds her chosen mate. She has named her pup Paquel.
Screenshot_210.jpg
Evidently human pups must be taught how to walk and talk unlike my pups who can walk readily. Amara has taught Paquel to walk and talk in a short time.
Screenshot_212.jpg
Screenshot_218.jpg
She also reads to him often. She loves her young pup!
Screenshot_223.jpg
And he is very playful, hide and seek seems to be one of his favorite games and he loves his toys. This young pup and I are going to be BFFs in no time at all. And no matter where goes, I’m near by at all times to protect him.
Screenshot_226.jpg
Screenshot_225.jpg
Screenshot_182.jpg
My first litter was born soon after my bondmate adopted Paquel. I had 3 beautiful pups. 2 Males and 1 Female. My bondmate has named them QT, Webster and Sky.
Screenshot_98.jpg
Screenshot_102.jpg
Although I think they look more like me than Lucky though. QT and Webster will have his personality while Sky has mine. They are perfect. My bondmate has informed me that we are keeping them till they are old enough to be adopted then they will be leaving. As sad as this makes me, I understand completely so I give my agreement.
Screenshot_94.jpg
I quickly discovered that this first litter of pups were already spoken for so there was no fear that they’d not find proper homes. My bondmate is very picky and has reassured me that that she will not let them be harmed I trust her completely so I’m not worried. She talks to prospective owners for hours.
Screenshot_97.jpg
Out of all three pups, Sky seems to be the most energetic and curious. She follows me everywhere investigating the world around her, even when she should be going to sleep.
Screenshot_108.jpg
Lucky is also a very good father. He got the chance to play with his pups a while before he was taken to his new home and I had to say goodbye. I will miss him.
Screenshot_106.jpg
Maybe after this is all done, my bondmate will consider adopting him back and keeping him permanently. I can hope so anyways.
Screenshot_80.jpg
Soon after Lucky left, my bondmate had already gone and found the next sire. This one I don’t like as much as I liked Lucky. His name is Sandy. My bondmate chose him for his coloring but his breed is unknown. Personally, I hope he doesn’t stay around to long I really don’t like him.
Screenshot_158.jpg
I mean he seems nice enough but a little too proud for my preference.

End part one! (The top portion of this page will be updated frequently!!)
Post edited by ElijahsBabyGurl9 on

Comments

• Fiveme2Fiveme2 Posts: 963 Member
    edited December 2015
    Love the story!!! Gonna follow it and Bear wonder how it will play out the story and the puppies that will follow :)
    Post edited by Fiveme2 on
    tumblr_o1sxde9dwe1t3u3odo1_500.gif
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Part 2 is on the way!! Thanks for reading!
    cant wait!!!!!
    Part 2 will be posted on Monday of next week. I just recently got done with 2 funerals and don't have the inspiration or patience to post right now. Saying goodbye to loved ones is hard and I'm taking it hard. Part 2 up soon...
    its OK take your time!
    edited December 2015
    PART TWO
    A/N:(Pups 4 and 5: Brandon and Simblei were lost due to a computer crash; they are still being counted just not uploaded)
    My 3 pups have given my bondmate the run around. She had to go out and retrieve Sky after she got lost at the park. Luckily, my bondmate is intelligent and knew exactly where to find her.
    Screenshot_114.jpg
    Soon it was their birthdays. All 3 grew up into strong, healthy and beautiful dogs. They will make other humans very happy. (In order: QT, Webster and Sky.) I got to spend one last night with them before they went to their new homes.
    Screenshot_143.jpg
    Screenshot_154.jpg
    Screenshot_153.jpg
    Screenshot_138.jpg
    My bondmate has also been seeing a human with blue wings; I believe he is called a Fairy. His name is Pierce Shawkti. I've never seen a Fairy before. They seem like a perfect match to me.
    Screenshot_267.jpg
    My bondmate loves him allot and they’ve been writing letters to each other and seeing each other often.
    Screenshot_232.jpg
    Screenshot_262.jpg
    Pierce also has a very handsome dog, who just might very well be the next sire for my puppies. His name is Nickolai and I really like the look of him! He is a chow mix. As he is my bondmate’s mate’s dog he is not leaving. He is part of our pack. (Nickolai is of my own creation; he will be available for upload ONLY by request. I'm rather fond of him.)
    Screenshot_237.jpg
    Soon my 3 pups were given to their new homes and I was pregnant with my next litter sired by Sandy. Sandy was given away soon after the litter was sired as he was on loan to my bondmate. The third sire was quickly found and made himself at home. He is a beautiful wolf mix named Mateo (Wolf Pet by Lexisims3_life ). My bondmate made a great choice in sire’s this time and he was quite handsome.
    Screenshot_203.jpg
    Just before my 2nd litter was born, Amara decided that her little house was too small for her growing canine and human family so she moved us to a town called Moonlight Falls. The air is so clean here it is nice to be in the country. Full moons happen here allot too. It is a nice place. (screenshot to come)
    She also proposed marriage to her mate and he accepted. They decided to have a private wedding at home and will renew their vows later!
    Screenshot_260.jpg
    Screenshot_265.jpg
    My bondmate's pup also had a birthday. Now he's gotten alot bigger and I'm having to keep an eye on him more. He likes to wander. But that is okay, now he can play with me!
    Screenshot_248.jpg
    Screenshot_253.jpg
    Now our family has grown quite allot.
    Screenshot_269.jpg
    It turns out Pierce had his own pup, an older female named Sidney and her mate Themis. They are going to be moving out soon so it will be okay.
    Screenshot_273.jpg
    Screenshot_270.jpg
    These are my new humans to protect and love now. They are very smart and handsome. My bondmate’s pup has gotten older and is into keeping himself healthy and doing art stuff. He is also dedicated to his schoolwork and is very studious. The dog on the end is Pierce’s. His name is Nickolai. I’m sure he will be staying as he is part of my pack and not just a sire for breeding. My new master is also into keeping fit so he will be teaching the pup all he needs to know. Pierce works on the running machine allot. I think he is dedicated to making sure he protects his new pack.
    (Images soon to come; have to replace them)
    Amara has also registered with a place called Sims U. She will be leaving soon to get her ‘degree’. I will miss her but I will also be here to protect our pack from danger, Nickolai and Mateo will help too.
    Screenshot_95.jpg
    Soon after arriving at our new home, I gave birth to 2 pups a male and female. Amara named them Brandon and Simblei. I have to admit they are cute. They will make some lucky humans very happy. That brings my total up to 5 so far.
    Screenshot_178.jpg
    Brandon Male
    Screenshot_198.jpg
    Simblei Female
    Screenshot_199.jpg
    Both pups are nearly identical with the exception of the black stripe over their eyes. It is on different sides on each pup. They have a huge future ahead of them.
    Screenshot_204.jpg
    These pups caused trouble for my bondmate. Knocking over the garbage can was one of their favorite games but it didn’t make Amara very happy at all. She was always having to clean up after them.
    Screenshot_166.jpg
    Screenshot_167.jpg
    Screenshot_168.jpg
    Time passed and Brandon and Simblei grew up quickly and were soon off to their new home.
    Brandon
    Screenshot_241.jpg
    Simblei
    Screenshot_221.jpg
    Mateo and I were expecting our litter and it seems my bondmate doesn't want to be a vampire anymore and her mate bought her some sort of potion to drink that will turn her back into a human. I'm looking forward to that time.
    (Images to come; have to replace them)

END PART 2; PART 3 COMING UP VERY SOON!!
  • EggyTheHuman_SpockTheCatEggyTheHuman_SpockTheCat Posts: 35 Member
    edited December 2015
    Id LOVE To See More! Keep Them Coming!! :D
    I would love o use Nickolai in my challenge,but thats if its ok with you ^.^!!! :D and puppies are cute !!!!!
    Id LOVE To See More! Keep Them Coming!! :D

Thank you for reading! More to come!
    Fiveme2 wrote: »
    I would love o use Nickolai in my challenge,but thats if its ok with you ^.^!!! :D and puppies are cute !!!!!

I have no problem with you using him! He was fun to make and Im sure he will give you beautiful pups. I will have him uploaded soon! Im working on parts 3 and 4 so my next update will be big!
    edited December 2015
    sweeet!!!!!! Im sure he will,cant wait for more
    Next update in progress, been sick and I'm out of town, should be back by Mon or Tues will post then. Seasons Greetings and Happy New Year to everyone!
    Happy news to you too!!! Feel better,I'll be playing once I get a mouse for my laptop.can't stand playing the game with the trackpad lol. Also save travels
  • skybakerskybaker Posts: 214 Member
    The story is really interest. Thanks for sharing.
    AqWKHoo.jpg
    skybaker wrote: »
    The story is really interest. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for reading I'm glad you like it! Hope you decide to stay.

Fiveme2 wrote: »
    Happy news to you too!!! Feel better,I'll be playing once I get a mouse for my laptop.can't stand playing the game with the trackpad lol. Also save travels

Thank you Fiveme2. I'm back home but only for a short time. Family troubles require more travelling. Hope you get your new mouse soon I know what you mean.
    edited December 2015
    A/N: Since the Exchange is down, I will be posting the links to my uploaded pups, sires, and other Sims here so that you can find them. @Fiveme2, Nickolai has been uploaded. He is in my Studio!! Get him while you can, I plan on removing him so he doesn't get spread around to much. Hope he proves useful to you!
    Hey I got him :) !
  • JasperCatJasperCat Posts: 1 New Member
    I love this thread!
    A/N Here is part 3; Sorry its late...too much in RL going on, updating is hard.

Part 3
    -Family lived in Moonlight Falls, moves to Sunset Valley

My bondmate moved us again as her mate got a job promotion at some human guarding place; I think he called it ‘Military.’ So we moved to a small town called Sunset Valley.
    Screenshot_127_2.jpg
    Our house is really big and sits on a bluff overlooking the ocean and a huge beach.
    Screenshot_126_2.jpg
    Life here was going to be good.
    I can play at the beach and my bondmate’s pups swim in the ocean. Of course I don’t dare leave them alone.
    Several days after moving here, my bondmate drank the magic potion and she turned back into a human.
    Screenshot_37_2.jpg
    She is so happy. Now she doesn’t have to stay inside when the sun shines and can join us in outdoor activities.
    I also had 2 pups. Both male, my bondmate named them Jingle and Jangle. Odd names but she said that since something called Christmas ‘Simsmas’ is coming it seemed appropriate. (Jingle is up front, Jangle near mom)
    Screenshot_18_2.jpg
    Mateo didn’t have the chance to meet his litter this time, he was given away soon after our rendezvous, while we still lived in Moonlight Falls.
    Screenshot_34_2.jpg
    He was a great dog and I’ll miss him. He had a face full of expression and a good heart.
    Screenshot_31_2.jpg
    The pups were full of energy but Jingle has a bit of an aggression problem. Hope that doesn’t keep him from getting a new home.
    Screenshot_26_2.jpg
    Jangle is a goof but light hearted and playful. He will have no problems finding a home.

My bondmate still has the snake I caught her, Remy. She loves him allot. She can be seen playing with him and watching him it is funny that something so small can bring such joy to one.
    Screenshot_16_2.jpg
    Pierce and my bondmate are so happy.
    Screenshot_41_2.jpg
    I’ve heard him mention something about more ‘kids’ I’m assuming he means more pups for them and to be honest I’d like more children to play with.
    Screenshot_42_2.jpg
    Paquel is growing up and soon he’ll be on his own.
    Screenshot_89_2.jpg
    He’s not a young pup anymore and I hope my bondmate realizes that. He spends a great deal of time, painting, working on ‘homework’ and reading.
    Screenshot_88_2.jpg
    Screenshot_92_2.jpg
    He does still have time for me of course, but not so much since he aged up.
    He has his mind on the ‘degree’ school my bondmate will be going to soon. It is sad how fast they grow up.
    Screenshot_303.jpg
    And speaking of growing up, my two pups grew up fast. Jingle and Jangle are now grown up.
    Screenshot_73_3.jpg
    Screenshot_72_3.jpg
    My bondmate hired a strange doggy nanny/maid named Bonehilda. She seems okay, doesn’t talk much but loves to teach us tricks.
    Screenshot_81_3.jpg
    Screenshot_84_3.jpg
    She even taught me to sit and tried teaching the pups but they didn’t understand.
    Screenshot_69_3.jpg
    She is strange. My bondmate’s pup doesn’t like her one bit and is creeped out by her.
    Screenshot_211_2.jpg
    Paquel was doing great in school and even made new friends. He had one of them, a young girl named Kaylean Langaarak stay over. My bondmate was discussing her new book as they ate veggie spaghetti for dinner. Then the pups were off to bed. Life here is good and everyone seems happy.
    Screenshot_58_2.jpg
    Screenshot_61_3.jpg
    The dinner must have been a little off though. My bondmate was suddenly ill and relieving her stomach in the toilet. I hope she will be okay. She just became human again and doesn’t need to be getting sick.
    Screenshot_63_3.jpg
    Screenshot_64_3.jpg
    My master decided to add another pet to our already full household. He adopted an elderly cream colored tabby cat, who came with the name Heidi.
    Screenshot_393.jpg
    At first she was skittish and hid a lot but after a while came out to explore.
    Screenshot_392.jpg
    Screenshot_394.jpg
    Nickolai was the first one to greet her. Seems like she’s going to fit in just fine.
    Screenshot_71_3.jpg
    Heidi, it turns out, is a master hunter.Since her arrival she has caught, some rodents, a bird, bugs, lizards, and turtles.
    Screenshot_132.jpg
    Screenshot_134.jpg
    Screenshot_138.jpg
    Screenshot_130.jpg
    Screenshot_133.jpg
    Now my fairy humans have more small pets to keep in glass cages.
    Seems hunting is what Heidi likes to do in her Elder years. No matter how long she has, she is loved.
    Screenshot_118_2.jpg
    Cinder and I have become more acquainted and are expecting a litter. Cinder has been in our family since the beginning. I’m hoping he will spend forever with us but my bondmate says that the household gets to full and some sacrifices have to be made so in the near future he may be leaving us like all the other sires have. I sincerely hope that Nickolai doesn’t meet that same fate.
    Screenshot_25_2.jpg
    Then soon after my tryst with Cinder tragedy struck. My bondmate was taking care of master’s strange spotted carnivorous plant (Cow Plant) when it decided that she was prey.
    Screenshot_148_2.jpg
    It sniffed her eagerly and before anyone could help snapped her up in its huge mouth.
    Screenshot_150_2.jpg
    Screenshot_151_2.jpg
    Things just went downhill from there. The whole family was alerted thanks to my barking and howling. Soon Pierce and the pup came running. And the Grim Reaper appeared.
    Screenshot_156_2.jpg
    Screenshot_157_2.jpg
    I could see my bondmate’s shade begging for a second chance and it didn’t seem to be going her way.
    Screenshot_162_2.jpg
    Pierce was heartbroken. He never thought he’d lose his mate this way.
    Screenshot_173_2.jpg
    I of course, can’t talk so I couldn’t tell him that I could still see his mate. I was helpless.
    Screenshot_171_2.jpg
    Then Nickolai; brave, courageous Nickolai came to the rescue. He growled at and harassed Grimmy until he acquiesced and allowed my bondmate to return to life.
    Screenshot_408.jpg
    Screenshot_178_2.jpg
    My bondmate is forever grateful to that wonderful dog. He saved her life and as it turns out the life of her unborn pup as well; her illness was actually the early signs of pregnancy.
    Screenshot_181_2.jpg
    Master still has the plant but he feeds it often so it can’t happen again. He had just got her back and was taking no chances. He was so relieved and happy. He had almost lost her. We ALL almost lost her.
    Screenshot_200_2.jpg
    He took matters into his own hands and sprinkled her with Fairy Dust, granting her the power to become a fairy like him. Now she would live allot longer and gain the ability of flight. This will be exciting.
    Screenshot_202_2.jpg
    Her pregnancy progressed smoothly and soon it was time for her to give birth. Her mate of course, as most males do during such times, freaked out. You think he’d be braver than that being a military man.
    Screenshot_111_2.jpg
    She was taken to the ‘vet’ for humans and came out after a long while with a small basket.
    Screenshot_113_2.jpg
    Screenshot_114_2.jpg
    She had 3 pups of her own. Triplets is what she said, all female.
    Screenshot_115_2.jpg
    The nursery was already prepared so the new pups were laid into their beds and soon everyone in the house was sleeping. The events of the last week exhausting them all.
    Screenshot_106_2.jpg
    Screenshot_107_2.jpg
    I snuck upstairs to glimpse the new pups and soon fell asleep in their room, keeping guard.
    Screenshot_117_2.jpg

To Be Continued....
    Awwww puppies are cute and yay triplets,good luck with them hehe
  • wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    What adorable pictures! I love all your dogs and your butterfly set up!
    Ayq5S7Y.png
    Continuation of last part:
    (A/N: Sorry for the delay in getting this part up. School started and its been hectic trying to find the time. Without further ado here we go!!)

Then in the middle of the night, I gave birth to my 4th litter, and had four pups, 3 females and 1 male. All named Holly, Candy, Mistletoe, and Turbo. They looked a lot like Cinder.
    Screenshot_68_3.jpg
    After the births of the triplets, things settled down and the family fell back into routine.
    My bondmate and Pierce rekindled their romance and Amara even took an interest in music. She got a new job in the Culinary career field and seemed really happy. I’m not sure why she stopped sculpting and writing, maybe she’ll go back to it someday. She still writes books but not as often.
    Screenshot_210_2.jpg
    There was no trace of her previous brush with death. Pierce was steadily moving up the military ladder and was just a few promotions away from becoming an astronaut. He was currently at career level 7 and a Fighter Pilot. The pack is proud of his accomplishments. They were doing well.
    Pierce spent a great deal of time with the pup as well. Encouraging him to keep up his great work in school and reading him to sleep at night. We were a pack with strong bonds.
    Screenshot_102_2.jpg
    Screenshot_295.jpg
    Soon my bondmate’s newborns were toddlers, they grow up too fast. All 3 are simply adorable. They are named Sakura (purple), Xandra (brown), and Lyra (green). 2 are fairies, the other human.
    Screenshot_193_2.jpg
    Screenshot_196_2.jpg
    Screenshot_188_2.jpg
    Lyra and Xandra look identical but Sakura came out with her dad’s dark hair and odd purple eyes. I like her best. Because ofher uniqueness she has the most potential but hey that’s just my opinion. All 3 of my bondmate’s pups are going to go far in life. Their mother is brilliant, successful and very attentive to her young. Just like me.
    Screenshot_213_2.jpg
    The oldest pup doesn’t really know what to think of his new sisters, but they’re growing on him slowly I think.
    Screenshot_212_2.jpg
    Paquel has also been talking with master about wanting something called a ‘horse’. I’m not sure what that is, but Pierce seemed to really like the idea and readily agreed to help him get one.
    Screenshot_95_2.jpg
    They also discussed other things like fishing and setting up a fish tank. My Sims love small pets that is for sure.
    Screenshot_98_2.jpg
    I am so proud of my little family.
    Screenshot_129_2.jpg
    All four pups are extremely playful and love to play with the toys provided by my bondmate.
    Screenshot_121_2.jpg
    Screenshot_122_2.jpg
    Screenshot_124_2.jpg
    Screenshot_120_2.jpg
    Little Turbo doesn’t seem to mind being surrounded by sisters and as long as they are happy that is all that I care about. My total of pups is now up to 11. I’m hoping to hit 25 before I turn Elder.
    Paquel worked hard on his homework daily and made the Honor Roll and maintained that position diligently.
    Screenshot_91_2.jpg
    In no time at all all four of the pups were grown and on their way to their new homes. I will miss their playful spirits.
    Screenshot_132_2.jpg
    Screenshot_137_2.jpg
    Screenshot_141_2.jpg
    Especially Mistletoe. She turned out to be the gentle giant of the litter while the others were Cinder’s size.
    Screenshot_134_2.jpg
    And no sooner than my pups grew up, so did my bondmate’s. The triplets had their birthdays and Paquel had his too. They were growing up way to fast it seemed. The triplets were now children and Paquel was now a Teenager.
    Screenshot_329.jpg
    Screenshot_326.jpg
    Screenshot_322.jpg
    Screenshot_332.jpg
    Paquel then used some Fairy Dust to turn himself and his human sister, Lyra into fairies like the rest of his family. Now the whole family was the same.
    Screenshot_339.jpg
    Then on the same day, dear Remy and Heidi passed on. Remy had been with us since the beginning and was fairly old for a snake, but Heidi’s time was too soon considering she has been with the family just under 3 months.
    Screenshot_342.jpg
    Heidi really loved Paquel and bonded with him, her favorite pastime was finding small pets and sleeping in the chair next to the fireplace.
    Screenshot_389.jpg
    Screenshot_390.jpg
    Screenshot_118_2.jpg
    She will be missed by us all.
    RIP Heidi Thompson & Remy the Snake
    12-26-15 (RL date, ingame play time was mid-afternoon)
    Screenshot_395.jpg
    Screenshot_412.jpg
    To overcome the tragedy of losing the family’s two cherished pets, master decided to take the entire family (pets excluded this time) to some far away place called China.
    The children learned how to eat with Chopsticks.
    Screenshot_353.jpg
    Screenshot_354.jpg
    My bondmate and master enjoyed each other’s company and master explored tombs and even acquired a rare and legendary axe with the ability to smash giant boulders.
    Screenshot_358.jpg
    Screenshot_363.jpg
    I think the vacation was just what they needed after so much went on.
    Screenshot_352.jpg
    After their vacation things settled down for the most part. My bondmate and master practiced something called ‘Martial Arts’ a lot spending their time sparring.
    Screenshot_409.jpg
    Poor Paquel. Soon after the family returned, he was abducted by an alien. Luckily nothing came of it, but he definitely hates aliens now.
    Screenshot_368.jpg
    Screenshot_371.jpg
    My bondmate decided that her children needed better education and so signed them up for something called Boarding School. The only thing I knew was that all four of the pups were leaving to somewhere I couldn’t follow and would miss them.
    Screenshot_373.jpg
    Especially Paquel. He is so much more of a man now. He is not little anymore. The day before they were to leave, my bondmate and Pierce decided to renew their vows and threw a wedding party. My bondmate looked so beautiful and was so very happy. I’m glad that she has Pierce in her life.
    Screenshot_383.jpg
    The bride and groom said their vows and in front of all present, pledged their love for each other once more.
    Screenshot_414.jpg
    They were a perfect Fairy couple if ever I saw one.
    Screenshot_384.jpg
    The after party meal was simple but happy. I’m glad my bondmate has such a beautiful family.
    Tomorrow the children would be going away and the next sire was due to arrive.
    Screenshot_386.jpg
    Evidently one of Pierce’s military friends had a really good dog that he wanted to stud out to master for me. I am curious to see what this dog will be like.
    Screenshot_99.jpg
    The next morning I woke the girls so they could catch their cab to the new school, Paquel had already left earlier. I would miss them but hoped they receive the education my bondmate wishes for them to have.
    Then if by chance or design, a strange horned hooved animal appeared in our yard just after the girls left. I cautiously introduced myself. She seemed nice but one can never be to careful.
    Screenshot_380.jpg
    My bondmate then decided to introduce herself to the strange animal. I watched for any sign of aggression; but there was none. It calmly sniffed her hand and nudged her for a treat.
    Screenshot_382.jpg
    Then my bondmate bowed low to the creature, I heard my bondmate call a Unicorn,
    and it in turn bowed to her.
    Screenshot_60.jpg
    Evidently this was a ritual to allow it to live with us. This would be different. She named her Pearle.
    Then later that night, our Unicorn was visited by another of its kind, except this one was male. He was jet black. He seemed very familiar with ours and they formed a close bond.
    Screenshot_86.jpg
    Little did we know this bond would reveal itself later.
    Screenshot_96.jpg
    He disappeared as fast as he had come. We later learned his name was Midnight and he was the ‘King’ of the Unicorns. I didn’t know there was such a thing…who knew?
    Screenshot_98.jpg

Part 5 On the Way!!
    edited January 2016
    Love the new stud lol ! The pups and kids grew up so cute!!!
    Post edited by Fiveme2 on
    Due to a computer crash, my challenge got set back about 3 litters so I get to redownload Bear and start from there and I lost my adorable evil genius toddler (luckily I uploaded him as a child to the Exchange :P ) so once I figure out where I left off in my story I'll start posting again.