Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Digital Deluxe Upgrade | FREE on Origin!

Sul Sul!

Just wanted to share the awesim news about the FREE upgrade Origin are currently offering to The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Version!
If you have The Sims 4, To get the free upgrade, make sure to use the promo code "SIMSUPGRADE".
If you haven't already, make sure to get your free upgrade quick as it's for a limited time only!
Enjoy :D
website-banner-april-2015.jpg

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    It's my understanding that it is today only! So I hope the people that want it get it.
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I had planned to upgrade next month, but now I have it for free! This was pretty cool, I hope no one misses out :)
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    I am going to notify some people who may be of interest...
    @king_of_simcity7
    @simsluvr90
    @LaAbby
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Yep, my daughter has been wanting the upgrade for a while but would always pick stuff packs instead when she had the money. This is really great for her and everyone that doesn't have it. It completely worked. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    Plum! Too bad my internet is down at the moment, bad timing :/
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    I am going to notify some people who may be of interest...
    @king_of_simcity7
    @simsluvr90
    @LaAbby

You're so thoughtful! :) It restores my faith in humanity.
  • MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I got it without any problems :) I hope everyone who wants it gets it in time!
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    edited October 2015
    I can't believe that worked.
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    edited October 2015
    I tried it a few times but I keep getting an error. I put SIMSUPGRADE in the area for product code. Is that correct?.
  • lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Thanks for this! Been planning on getting it for a while, but didn't like the price. Would have gotten at the current sales price, but free is even better!! Since I got this free, I also got spooky stuff since it is also on sale :) Wasn't really interested in that pack at all, but for less than $10 might as well. :)
  • EvaliynEvaliyn Posts: 129 Member
    Thank you very much!! I was to buy it today and you saved my money <3 *hug*
  • HopeinenHopeinen Posts: 316 Member
    Nh6650 wrote: »
    I tried it a few times but I keep getting an error. I put SIMSUPGRADE in the area for product code. Is that correct?.
    You need to add the digital deluxe upgrade to your cart and then use the code on the Promo code slot.
    edited October 2015
    Hopeinen wrote: »
    Nh6650 wrote: »
    You need to add the digital deluxe upgrade to your cart and then use the code on the Promo code slot.

Thank you!. I will try it now.
    Update: It worked . Thanks!.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Am I the only one who already bought the upgrade, and is a little upset over this? :(
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• oilandmoneyoilandmoney Posts: 6 New Member
    Thank you so much!
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Woah really :o I liked some of the content, but not the price so I hadn't bought it. Sorry for those who bought it earlier. I was a tad disappointed about Spooky stuff going for sale so soon after I got it. Well now I'm happy again, hopefully there's something nice coming to your way too :smiley:
  • MilliebonMilliebon Posts: 308 Member
    edited October 2015
    I went to origin and tried the promo code and it didn't work. I have The Sims 4 so not sure why it is not working for me. I put the game in the cart and proceeded to check out where I entered the code.
  • LianaaLianaa Posts: 185 Member
    OMG this is amazing!!
    Beyonce-Nicki-Minaj-Feeling-Myself-3.gif
  • RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    So those of us that PAID for the upgrade will get our money back, right?! :/
    Milliebon wrote: »
    I went to origin and tried the promo code and it didn't work. I have The Sims 4 so not sure why it is not working for me. I put the game in the cart and proceeded to check out where I entered the code.

It should work. Try it again. After you entered the code, did you click on where it said pay now?.
  • MilliebonMilliebon Posts: 308 Member
    Thanks Nh6650 for responding. I was going about it the wrong way. I followed directions from the video posted and it worked fine. Thanks Luke for posting the info!
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited October 2015
    Cool. Um I don't see the promo code when I do it. Nevermind works when I edited my payment method.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • AmeliaVampiricAmeliaVampiric Posts: 180 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing, I had already bought the upgrade a few months back but I was able to tell my sister about this and she got it!

tumblr_mttkub5CDa1s9a1zuo3_500.gif

My Origin ID: AmeliaVampiric
    My Sim Showcase: AmeliaVampiric Sims
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,557 Member
    I just got charged for it. I must have gone about it all wrong. There was no place to add a code. So, I clicked on pay now, thinking a place for the code would show up. WRONG. My hubby's going to be mad at me. I feel bad words coming on …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,557 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Cool. Um I don't see the promo code when I do it. Nevermind works when I edited my payment method.

You know, that thought entered my head, but that twice recently where I've failed to follow that tiny voice … Face/palm.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/