Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Stranded Challenge

Your ship had crashed and you are left alone, in the water. As you look for more people, you find only one person- a man. You and the man find an island, and together you are both hungry, and scared. Then you and the man fall in love and decide to repopulate the island.
<3 rules <3
- the island can not be just sand, about one third of the island is sand. The rest of the island will be water AKA a pool XD
- you may have 1 plant pot and 50 simolions.
- no jobs, you can get money by using the plant pot and risking the death by hunger
- no cheats AT ALL
- ONCE YOU HAVE GOT ENOUGH MONEY (caps lock just... wow..) to buy an easel you may get one, or buy more plant pots
- you must eat only from plants until you have 1 bed, and 1 toilet
- you may never leave the lot (this means going to the park, nightclub, ETC)
- once the children are young adults you may move them out, in order to have more kids.
- if the mother, dad or any kids ETC are in the water for more than 10 seconds they will be locked in and drown to death.
- the children may sell their homework, as they will not be going to school.
you win this challenge when you have 12 children, and a house
you loose the challenge if you die of hunger, everyone dies or go to a different lot.
I will be posting pictures of this challenge as I want to do this challenge SO bad, lol XD
If you want, post pictures as well, I would love to see your guys sims and game play!
(also, if you have a youtube channel and are doing this challenge tell me the name cause I will sub :blush: )
BYEEEEE! <3<3<3:p
anigif_enhanced-23112-1413395667-10.gif

Comments

• Gigglie46Gigglie46 Posts: 1 New Member
    What is the reasoning behind them not being in the water for more than 10 seconds?
  • CairieeCairiee Posts: 19 Member
    Oh crap this looks hard. now I have to do it. Pics soon!