March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Expansion Packs Logo's

Guys i don't understand this , for GET TO WORK the logo was great like a Tag for a worker . but for Get Together i don't get it . they just recolored it .

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I don't get in either ;)

On a serious note though, it's only a logo, is it not what is in the pack itself that counts?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Takeoff5Takeoff5 Posts: 7 New Member
    Yes , but each logo has a special thing about it , like in the Sims 3 Outdoor Living Stuff , The Sims 3 Late Night ...
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    It's three sims hanging out together.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    It's three sims hanging out together.

1020340_LB_231x326_en_US_%5E_2015-07-15-10-46-11_737cd29d68046590901e38f6607aaf477fe73026.jpg

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • AmericanSimStoryAmericanSimStory Posts: 60 Member
    Yeah, they added a new picture in the middle of it and re-coloured it. With GTW it was a briefcase, with GT it's a group of friends.
  • MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    Tbh I like it, it looks more uniform and organised.
  • Takeoff5Takeoff5 Posts: 7 New Member
    I don't mean the small logo , i mean the logo with the name . It is the same like the place where the name of the EP written .
  • PlayPlay Posts: 704 Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm quite disappointed with the logos and the artwork this time around, they feel quite plain and dare I say it... basic.

the-sims-2-expansion-packs.jpg
    the-sims-3-expansion-packssims-3-download-all-expansion-packs-games-2013-games-2013-h9nf086w.jpg?

These speak to me and are full of life and colour... they make me want to buy them (again)!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,216 Member
    edited October 2015
    Since I've only purchased two disks for this game, the base game and the first EP, I have to confess, I really didn't notice. :open_mouth:

ETA: But, now that you've pointed it out, it's going to bug me. LOL And I'll be examining them from here on out. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    I like the TS4 boxart and artworks, they remind me of TS2. I like that each EP has its own color palette and GP/SP a common one that makes them easily recognizable.

To the OP : I don't think the "name written in a worker tag" was intended. I mean, I never thought of it as a worker tag, it has always been just a label for me.
  • WrwurWrwur Posts: 321 Member
    I like these TS4 simple, minimalistic logos/game covers. I like TS3 game covers too, but prefer these new ones :).
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    Is there an image of what the OP is talking about?
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • KhyanLeikasKhyanLeikas Posts: 857 Member
    It looks totally bland.

it reflects the game anyway.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    are you talking about the hexagon that contains the name of the EP? Since they didn't change it to anything fancy then I'm assuming they are keeping things simple.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited October 2015
    I don't get in either ;)

On a serious note though, it's only a logo, is it not what is in the pack itself that counts?

HAHAHAHAHAHA omg I <3 you! Cheesy puns ftw, thank you for my Tuesday laugh!

Sorry OP, I'm not nearly as bothered by the packaging as the content contained within. <3 If the content is good, I don't care if they stick to different shades of plumbob green, as long as the content is fun and works as intended.

Edit: In TS4 I've gone fully digital, so I don't even know what the covers look like, unless the origin visual is representative of them. In that case, I don't think they look bad. I'm sorry you're disappointed, though. However, good things do come in simple packaging as well! <3
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Sorry I thought you were talking about those tiny pack logos. I think the covers look rather classy and they remind me of TS2 as well. Too bad I've been getting everything digital.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    At least the logo matches the minimalism with the game, so it is fitting.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • greenXengreenXen Posts: 1,227 Member
    I like @Rflong7's party plumbob for the game in general. It seems to fit the theme of the game so far:

h@ttp://s2.photobucket.com/user/Rflong7/media/BirthdayBob_zps26jihi7k.png.html
  • mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    It's the minimalism cancer.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,433 Member
    I think it looks neater and more uniform that way. If you look at the packs of the previous games EPs at one go, it looks cluttered and messy.
    My Top Song of the Day: HEAVEN AND BACK by Chase Atlantic
    E0zWogS.gif