Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✿ Marit's (MariTomKaulitZ') Thank You Thread ✿

Comments

• Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Thank you so much for gifting me my top 5 @Kyrah2016! Hope you're having a great day <3
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the awesome lamp @Hayley~Belle! One step closer to the Collectionne Stäncké Set :blush:
  • Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    You're awsomely welcome and I hope your day is going great! :) Gah, today is a minor league rough one. But hey, that makes quitting time all the sweeter!! :star: Huzzah for YabaDabaDoo Time :sunglasses:
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you're having a bit of a rough one. But that's the perfect way of thinking! You can do it, and I hope you'll get to relax and at least have a good end of the day :blush:
  • Options
    Thank you very much for the lamp @HSmith2016! Have a nice day :smiley:
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the side table @Bird166! This one helped me get a lot closer to owning the collection :blush:
  • Options
    Thank you very much for the amazing items @Kyrah2016! I can't wait to try all these items out in game. <3
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thank you very much for the lamp @HSmith2016! Have a nice day :smiley:
    You're welcome :)

• Options
    Thank you so much for the gorgeous hair @tac612! I've got a Sim that will love this one <3
  • Options
    Aw, thank you so much for the candle holder @HSmith2016! That's really sweet of you :smiley:
  • Options
    You're very welcome! Hope you have a great day!
  • Options
    @Kyrah2016 Wow, thank you so very much for the gift bomb! What a wonderful thing to come home to <3
  • Options
    You're *always* completely welcome! :) And welcome home <3
  • Options
    Aw, thank you @Kyrah2016! :smiley:
  • Options
    @Hayley~Belle I just refilled my wishlist, and you emptied it already? Oh my, thank you so, so much! :o Really appreciate it :blush:
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @HSmith2016 Thank you so much for the Mother Russia items! I'm working on this set indeed, so you helped me get one step closer! <3
  • Options
    @LaineeCheri Thank you so much for all these awesome items! I can't wait to check them out in game :blush:
  • Options
    @Okblondee7 Thank you very much for all the lovely items! I always love your descriptions of them :smiley: Some of those items are very mysterious indeed ;)
  • Options
    @HSmith2016 Thank you for the awesome bar! Have a nice day :blush:
  • Options
    @LaineeCheri Thank you so much for the Loud, Fast, Clash! items! I'm very close to owning the set now, thanks to you <3
  • Options
    You're welcome! Hope you have a good day, too! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the gifts @23kels89! Happy simming <3
  • Options
    @Kyrah2016 Thank you so, so much for the gifts! I got two(!) green buttons, thanks to you! :smiley:
  • Options
    You're totally welcome for the help! :) Two Green Downloads! -it looks like you really put it all to excellent use! I've sent a bit more, I hope its just as useful to you B)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @Kyrah2016 A bit? That's a lot! :o Thank you so much for your help - these items are very useful, and fun! <3 I definitely try to use all the tips and tricks everyone gives on here :blush: