The TS4 rules for the 100 baby challenge are very popular. I was commenting in the "The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge"
about a twist I intend to use for my own game play. My idea for a twist on that forum thread was surprisingly popular and so I was encouraged to share it in a new thread. Please read the original rules (linked above) to get the idea of the challenge. This thread is for those already familiar with it to choose a new way of playing. Hope you like!
1. Create a female/male YA. Vampires are not allowed since they do not need age potions to stay forever young.
2. Yes you may use Story Mode to create your Founding Sim(s).
3. Instead of having her seduce a male, have her fall in love and get married. Yes, married.
4. Stay with that man for as long as he may live. (Yes, accidents can sometimes happen.)
5. Have as many children with that husband as you wish.
6. He will grow old and eventually die. (If he doesn't have an accident first. mwahaha) Your baby-momma will not.
7. Use age potions for her from her rewards points to stay young. (You may use the rewards points from another Sim in the household to purchase these youth potions for her too.)
8. Once her 1st husband is gone, her heart will yearn to find love again. A new husband will be found, married and help her to continue on in her quest for 100 babies.
10. The main character may also be a male that falls in love and marries a girl to be his wife.
11. If the baby-mother can't buy another age potion in time to stay young (and not turn into an elder) then you may choose one of the daughters still living in the home at this time to continue in her mother's place.
12. Your main character's first husband can either be found in-game or they may be made at the same time that she is. All future husbands are to be found/married in-game, whether they are downloaded from the gallery or game generated.
13. If you choose to create a spouse along with your main challenge Sim, your household will be starting off with a little more money than those that choose to find their Sim's first spouse in game. What should you do about that? That, my friends, is entirely up to you. Yes, money cheats to increase or decrease the funds of the household IS allowed. You may use them at your own discretion.
14. Nannies! Butlers! Maids! Oh my! Yes, you may use them if you wish. And since there are now nannies/butlers carrying for your little ones, both mom and dad can work at a career/job/restaurant if they wish. You do not need
to get both a job if you do not want to. This is optional.
15. With the ability to influence the baby's gender, the rule on that in this sandbox mode is... go for it if you want to.
16. Can you use mods/lot traits/rewards to cause your Sim to have multiples? Yes! But try not to abuse the privilege.
17. You may age up your babies/toddlers/children/teens as you wish in this sandbox version at any time you choose to do so, with or without prior game notification.
And there you have it. The 100 Baby TWIST Challenge SANDBOX EDITION
. Comments appreciated. Questions welcome.