Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Eric Lewis, WHERE did you get that dress?!?!?!!?

0qeoP0a.jpg

His dress would look fine if the shoe color matched. Perhaps an orange or brown sneaker would help instead of the bright green. :D

LOL, you're so right. It's the clashing that's the real offender here. :smiley:
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited December 2021
    A townie I've featured here before decided to show off her formal outfit
    Not that Abel insulting her appearance is cool but, well he's a ****, and in all honesty she started it. They kinda share mean personality.
    4KZyaDd.jpg
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited December 2021
    On the upside, I think Abel's hair just sold me on Cats & Dogs. :) I've been on the fence.
    edited December 2021
    @Sindocat. It's actually modded hairstyle which works without Cats & Dogs. But I really can't remember what it was. But yeah, very similar to Cats&Dogs one. Only with undercut. I'll try to figure out what it is.

/EDIT: got it:
    https://love4sims4.tumblr.com/post/171162398093/low-messy-loop-male-hair-bgc-26-swatches
    @Thrior If you could, that would be great. It has the texture of a Maxis hair (which is what it is, and which I try to maintain for consistency) so it's CC I would actually use. If it gets to be a hassle, though, please don't trouble. :)
    @Sindocat If you didn't already check out my edited post then check this out :)https://love4sims4.tumblr.com/post/171162398093/low-messy-loop-male-hair-bgc-26-swatches
    I btw have the same policy. Maxis match hair for the win.
    One of my Batuu sims is getting a new Padawan 'do - I just don't know which, yet. Thanks!
    Ah, browsed through my pictures and re-encountered this. Have shared it on other topic before but seems appropriate to do so here as well.
    “My man, tell me the story behind that outfit.”
    Tbh I don’t think it’s that bad. I mean, all the pieces have a pretty matching theme lol.
    rJVt2wJ.jpg
    When Alexander Goth turned vampire, this was his default outfit for sleepwear.
    7U5dnBd.jpg
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    Thrior wrote: »
    When Alexander Goth turned vampire, this was his default outfit for sleepwear.
    7U5dnBd.jpg

Too late for the neck protection there, Al.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    edited December 2021
    Mortimer Goth's hot weather outfit (or it might be one of those weird situational outfits for walking around Del Sol Valley, idk)
    tZScjte.png

My sim is a style influencer and this is apparently his work uniform
    DEcg6CB.png

He got promoted and got an even worse outfit
    7opiKck.png
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    First time playing in Henford on Bagley and see this at the pub :D

90AWTjA.png?1

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,966 Member
    Oh, Mele Kahananui... why??

uxPXH5Q.jpg

L Faba's outfit is a little weird, too, but not as odd as Mele's.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

The Couters
    Random generated Townies living in Willow Creek. While I was deleting some random-generated households, they were just too funny for me to delete. :D:D:D

c0YyEtl.png
    fUFXzRL.png
    YFEFVBp.png
    vcsU6KE.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    @Admiral8Q Haha, I want them in my game, their clothing is a crazy mess but their faces are so cute! :love:
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    Quite remarkable!
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @Admiral8Q I love them! I can see why you didn't want to delete them!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,110 Member
    Mortimer Goth's hot weather outfit (or it might be one of those weird situational outfits for walking around Del Sol Valley, idk)
    tZScjte.png

My sim is a style influencer and this is apparently his work uniform
    DEcg6CB.png

He got promoted and got an even worse outfit
    7opiKck.png

He certainly wouldn't be influencing my style! :D

The random NPC bartender in Sulani showed up for work today wearing the prettiest hair braid with ribbons. I can't decide if it looks Island festive or not. He is a mermaid so I made his tail red to match. :joy:

LcQDWcV.png?1
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

@Elliandre @Rouensims I have gone through and modified their outfits a bit. Without changing it too much, just changed what didn't work. Unfortunately there's quite a bit of CC or I could upload them to the Gallery.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

Just another rainy day in San Myshuno ...

GHs58EV.png
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited January 2022
    Elliandre wrote: »

GHs58EV.png

The boots/tights/swimsuit/mask combo is actually the "uniform" for one of the City Living Weirdo types. I consider them to be underground fighters or amateur vigilante types.

The other Weirdos are the Trash Pandas (racoon fursuit) and the Tourists (Hawai'ian shirt/t-shirt and shorts combo with bum bag/fanny pack, socks, sandals and hat).
    EmmaVane wrote: »

GHs58EV.png

The boots/tights/swimsuit/mask combo is actually the "uniform" for one of the City Living Weirdo types. I consider them to be underground fighters or amateur vigilante types.

The other Weirdos are the Trash Pandas (racoon fursuit) and the Tourists (Hawai'ian shirt/t-shirt and shorts combo with bum bag/fanny pack, socks, sandals and hat).

Underground vigilantes you say? That's interesting. :joy:
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Underground vigilantes you say? That's interesting. :joy:

I don't think we ever got a fuller explanation other than that they are Weirdos. The outfit could either be a wrestler, or a homemade "superhero" type costume, hence my theories.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,110 Member

GHs58EV.png

Oh for heaven's sake :D Never seen anything quite this bad!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top