Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    I don't use custom content or mods.... Most of my townies look pretty normal as far as clothes go. Was playing my sim in the police station the other day... And she found a hot guy at work she is buttering up... I need to find a place for him in town somewhere before he is culled.
  • libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    It's the stuff/game packs they're confusing the sims dressings lol maybe we need a fashion pack lol
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited August 2015
    It's been like this since The Sims 2 lol

It gets worse the more Stuff Packs you have, or the more CC you use ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I'm not usually fazed by townie outfits no matter how wacky but I had to take a pic of this guy:

EnEjXbZ.jpg

Woooow why is that even in the game lol

DeKay wrote: »
    I've come to a conclusion that the wildest townies are usually the ones where the game has a lot of CC's in it. :D I don't have any, and my townies seem to dress pretty alright except for the excessive use of guyliners. :confounded:

Probably right . I do have lots of CC
    JasonPogo wrote: »
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    Yeah townie dressing is the worst. I use a cheat to edit thier outfits. Worst thing I saw was a lady without pants just a shirt and undies.

You don't need a cheat to change townies outfits. Just go to manage world and click on unplaced households. You get a list of every townie and can take them into CC.

I will do this i think. Like now since im back from university

It's the stuff/game packs they're confusing the sims dressings lol maybe we need a fashion pack lol

I really want this. Not like diesel though, but like H&M. I would enjoy a forever 21, bebe, charlotte russe, pink/ victoria's secret and a hot topic one for my edgy sims
    21mbz47.jpg
  • GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    zN5jZCK.jpg?1 Why the townies always pick the worst colors for everything?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I'm not usually fazed by townie outfits no matter how wacky but I had to take a pic of this guy:

EnEjXbZ.jpg

Woooow why is that even in the game lol

I've come to a conclusion that the wildest townies are usually the ones where the game has a lot of CC's in it. :D I don't have any, and my townies seem to dress pretty alright except for the excessive use of guyliners. :confounded:

Probably right . I do have lots of CC
    JasonPogo wrote: »
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    Yeah townie dressing is the worst. I use a cheat to edit thier outfits. Worst thing I saw was a lady without pants just a shirt and undies.

You don't need a cheat to change townies outfits. Just go to manage world and click on unplaced households. You get a list of every townie and can take them into CC.

I will do this i think. Like now since im back from university

I really want this. Not like diesel though, but like H&M. I would enjoy a forever 21, bebe, charlotte russe, pink/ victoria's secret and a hot topic one for my edgy sims

The hoodie is not in the game, nor the socks and the sneakers. Those recolors are terrible imo. And the hoddie...god no.

CC is the main thing that messes them up.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    GaiaPuma wrote: »
    zN5jZCK.jpg?1 Why the townies always pick the worst colors for everything?

I'm a bit more concerned about that guy's foot inside that woman's face.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    Dying many deaths roflmao

EnEjXbZ.jpg

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Misscow1P wrote: »
    Man, I wish my townies were this hilarious. That male crop top though... who in EA approved that?

Doesn't matter but I approve the crop top. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I found this townie at the gym pool.

Gotta have swag while swimming. XD
    4ILvpBK.jpg

Stylin' :D
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I found this townie at the gym pool.

Gotta have swag while swimming. XD
    4ILvpBK.jpg

Lol i wish they didnt wear hats in the pool
    21mbz47.jpg
  • rodneyclintrodneyclint Posts: 496 Member
    I love this! Makes me want to fire up the game just so I can go looking for criminals lol but thinking back none of my townies never look too bad and most of the time when they do I go into Household Management and give them makeovers.
  • HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    Okay, maybe that walk-in closet might be a bit more useful than we thought...
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Misscow1PMisscow1P Posts: 366 Member
    Misscow1P wrote: »
    Man, I wish my townies were this hilarious. That male crop top though... who in EA approved that?

lol they didn't. It's from modthesims. I downloaded it to put on sims who have abs of steel but my intentions didn't stop this free spirit and his abs of icecream.

Thank goodness for that. I was worried I'd have my own free spirited ice cream bods if I bought spa day or something. Now that I think about it, that style is very anime-esc
    Kisshu-tokyo-mew-mews-aliens-22788402-477-343.png
    Sai-2.png
    Hey, pink eyebrow man is jogging so maybe he's using the crop top as motivation to get those abs of steel.
  • Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Unless I just dont notice it,my townies always look ok lol
  • cfraser10cfraser10 Posts: 41 Member
    I never even think to take pictures. I just hurry to the manage worlds screen so I can fix them. Lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top