Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

UK?

Ive noticed in the corner my forum is set to United States. I am in the United Kingdom, but this option seems to be invisible? Am I missing something?
I'm quite offended by the lack of a UK option. Please add one.
There is a world outside Europe, Australia and America, you know.

Comments

• MicemSimsMicemSims Posts: 463 Member
    I think United States includes us, as we're an english speaking country, and also the UK is part of Europe... Maybe that's why there's no United Kingdom forum.
  • CMxCatCMxCat Posts: 22 Member
    > @MicemSims said:
    > I think United States includes us, as we're an english speaking country, and also the UK is part of Europe... Maybe that's why there's no United Kingdom forum.

I understand that, but America's version of English is very different. I dont want to be seeing Z's where S's should be and dates written the wrong way around.
  • sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    There is a 'UK' section right at the bottom of the boards I think.
  • 8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    There is a 'UK' section right at the bottom of the boards I think.

That is for TS3 only and came from the old forum set up when you could choose your Country.

I agree. I would like to see a UK option, but to be honest I think most people use the USA option regardless of where they are from.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    It is a weird that there are two English-language sites, "US" and "Australia". But I like having more people to talk to here. I've liked getting to know a wider range of Simmers from my perch up here in Canada.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    It is a weird that there are two English-language sites, "US" and "Australia". But I like having more people to talk to here. I've liked getting to know a wider range of Simmers from my perch up here in Canada.

Exactly! Why separate us all from one another!
    Do you think that option just changes the language of the forum or is it actually a different site? I just tried it and obviously the language changed, but it looked the same.....
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited August 2015
    8Faith8 wrote: »
    Do you think that option just changes the language of the forum or is it actually a different site? I just tried it and obviously the language changed, but it looked the same.....

They're different sites but they follow similar formula.
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Yeah swedish forums are dead.
    Even more so since they split up the forum sections a few weeks ago into the same style that US forums once was.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • PirateJandcatsPirateJandcats Posts: 635 Member
    We'll make our own UK version. THIS IS SPARTA! or rather UK