Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plants & Gardening

Hey everyone !
I was wondering if one of you could help me find a mod / or cheat / that would allow me to buy some harvestable plants fully grown. I kinda don't want to bother having to garden since I am currently rebuilding the whole sims world, and I want to make a farm & also a flower shop.
I tried buydebug but only the harvestable tree show...

Thank you so much for you help !!

(sorry if i make mistake my corrector is in french) xx

Comments

• Options
    abbyo48870abbyo48870 Posts: 166 Member
    edited August 2015
    You could always use the debug cheat by doing testingcheats true, bb.showhiddenobjects, then debug. It will give you lots of objects but I know there are some harvestable trees. I have yet to find the plants.

You can also find the cowplant here. :)
    EiEgvr2.gif
  • Options
    Lunachic62391Lunachic62391 Posts: 161 Member
    I have a garden up on the gallery. It has all base game and OR plants, grafted and perfect at 18 to 24 hrs. SimsFan623. I didn't include cow plant. It's around 5,000. (Many plants are currently harvestable, so you make money back right away)
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    I know some people have harvestable gardens under "rooms" in the gallery you can download. If you're so inclined some people also have them up at perfect quality so you don't have to worry about fertilizing or evolving them, just the usual water, weed, spray for bugs and harvest.
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I have a National Park with most plants, are grown and perfect, even alien one. You can check it on the gallery, under my ID: AlbaWaterhouse, it's a National Park but I can't remember how I called it haha.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Alyssia29Alyssia29 Posts: 128 Member
    Thank you everyone !!!
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Also mod the sims has a buyable plants. Not sure who made them but I did see them.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´