The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lots by NiniBeMe69...$$NEW LOT$$....(SILVERWOOD) Pg. 4

Comments

• NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    Taoron wrote: »
    Awesome creations. You seem to be like me, in tackling the extraordinarily large builds. LOL They take me forever to decorate. I love the decor you have used in these. Everything if gorgeous.

Thank you Taoron, I enjoy doing large builds. I love to decorate and design.
    masajo wrote: »
    Birchwood Overlook is a stunning modern build with fantastic outdoor areas and I love the textures and tones of Apricot Slate, beautiful interior design :)

Thank you masajo, I love to build and put a unique spin on things.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Colonial Grandeur Estate is such a very beautiful build! :) It is so very elegant and is very grand! Very beautiful exterior design and the landscaping using the hedging is very extra lovely! Very beautifully designed interior of the home! The layout and the furnishings are so very great!
    It is such a very detailed and special build! :)

Thank you so much Rosemow, so glad you like the home and gardens. This was really a fun build to do.
    Taoron wrote: »
    Beautiful home. I love the gardens.

Thank you so much Taoron, The gardens are my favorite things about this build. First time i have ever done maze gardens.
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,003 Member
    WOW! Colonial Grandeur Estate is a fantastic, stately and magnificent home with beautiful gardens and stunning interiors. Love the winter scene, very magical :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • KOman45KOman45 Posts: 6 New Member
    Absolutely wonderful, Colonial Grandeur Estate is just incredible! I have always struggled with making maze gardens look good and you just knocked it out of the park!
    edited January 2021
    WOW! Colonial Grandeur Estate is a fantastic, stately and magnificent home with beautiful gardens and stunning interiors. Love the winter scene, very magical :)

Thank you masajo, sorry did not reply sooner. Just been extremely busy with work. I am still stunned at the size of it. LOL
    KOman45 wrote: »
    Absolutely wonderful, Colonial Grandeur Estate is just incredible! I have always struggled with making maze gardens look good and you just knocked it out of the park!

Thank you KOman45, very sorry I did not reply sooner, I have been extremely busy with work. This was actually my very first maze garden I have ever done. I must say it was a challenge. But the result was definitely worth it.
    Bump to the front for easy finding
    BARELY CLOSE

Barely Close is a single level home with elevated entry, sunkin living area, elevated dining with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, designed with a modern contemporary feel. I hope you enjoy. Thanks!

04-12-21_2-10-38_PM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    04-12-21_2-08-04_PM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    04-12-21_2-07-47_PM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    04-12-21_2-07-03_PM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    04-12-21_2-06-23_PM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    04-12-21_2-06-02_PM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    04-12-21_2-02-01_PM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    04-12-21_1-59-56_PM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    04-12-21_1-59-18_PM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    04-12-21_1-56-16_PM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    04-12-21_1-54-42_PM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Gallery Link:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6E68435F9BE511EB8766E59CA32C0F74?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=NiniBeMe69&max=50&maxis=false
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    Barely Close is a lovely modern home! :) Very nice exterior design, great shades over the windows and very nice skylight! The interior furnishings are lovely! They are very stylish! Very nice brown, black and white colours. The sunken living area and platformed dining area are very lovely! Great design of dining area wall! Very nice calming natural wood flooring. Very beautifully designed and furnished bedrooms! Very nice purple and brown colour of one of them, and sims will enjoy painting on the easel. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting nook to enjoy reading near the fireplace. The blue and white colour of the other bedroom is very nice and great clothes rack nook! The wall mural and bedhead wallart are very nice! Very lovely kitchen design! The bar stool counter is great! It is great that there are two stoves! Very nice windows corner, bringing in sunlight for when cooking there.
    It is a lovely stylish home! :)
    Thank you rosemow for your wonderful review of my home. I really appreciate the kind words.
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,003 Member
    Beautiful new modern build, Barely Close is stunning. Love the idea of the elevated entry and sunken living room and your interior design is impeccable :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,787 Member
    Great design with this home, I especially like the dining area on the platform and the whole feel of the living areas.
    Beautiful new modern build, Barely Close is stunning. Love the idea of the elevated entry and sunken living room and your interior design is impeccable :)

Thank you masajo. :)
    imoger wrote: »
    Great design with this home, I especially like the dining area on the platform and the whole feel of the living areas.

Thank you imoger. :)
    An......d a bump to the front!
    edited March 2022
    NORTH BERGEN

Contemporary modern 3 beds 3 baths.

#NiniBeMe69

Link for more pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/uPIQDH4

5LoVfcX.png
    uj5VZxL.png
    A91E9cZ.png
    zRZiVXA.png
    mVW1G5m.png
    mWOtbGU.png
    8nZA7vD.png
    8Oap9S6.png
    mx6ICUw.png
    HcnXAR3.png
    KYWMVg0.png
    8wSfrp5.png
    Post edited by NiniBeMe69 on
    Northern Bergen is a lovely modern family home! :) Very great exterior design, warm stone walls, and the hedging is very nice along the edges of the walls. The modern windows are great! The interior furnishing is very lovely and stylish! The platformed bed is great! Very nice design of the bookcase wall in the study. The kitchen design with angled stools counter is very nice. The design and furnishing of each room is very lovely!
    Northern Bergen is a lovely modern family home! :) Very great exterior design, warm stone walls, and the hedging is very nice along the edges of the walls. The modern windows are great! The interior furnishing is very lovely and stylish! The platformed bed is great! Very nice design of the bookcase wall in the study. The kitchen design with angled stools counter is very nice. The design and furnishing of each room is very lovely!

Thanks so much rosemow. :)

So i can find my thread easily.
  • johnycanon8johnycanon8 Posts: 18 Member
    Love the incorporation of all the natural woods here and there Nini! It warms up the contemporary build beautifully
    edited August 2022
    edited August 2022
    Dreamwood is a beautiful modern family home! :) Very lovely exterior design, warm wood walls, and very great design of the outdoors dining, outdoors living, sitting and pool area! It is lovely! The platform levels are very nice! The interior furnishings and the layout are lovely! The flowerboxes corner in the living room is pretty. Very nice natural and blue colours through the rooms of the home :)
    Dreamwood is a beautiful modern family home! :) Very lovely exterior design, warm wood walls, and very great design of the outdoors dining, outdoors living, sitting and pool area! It is lovely! The platform levels are very nice! The interior furnishings and the layout are lovely! The flowerboxes corner in the living room is pretty. Very nice natural and blue colours through the rooms of the home :)

Thanks so much rosemow. I appreciate you taking the time to have a look at my home and leave your comment. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top