Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I can't build anymore...Please help me!

elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
I tried...I really did, but I just...Can't build like a normal person anymore in the Sims! I was brainstorming what to build for nearly an hour, but couldn't think of anything (but when I did, I couldn't make it). Lol. :mrgreen:

I finally managed to come up with a starter house:

puhs8be5baxobd8zg.jpg
3h2b16ty8avz450zg.jpg

Give me your honest opinion...Have I lost the ability to build? Lmao! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    elliskane3 wrote: »
    I tried...I really did, but I just...Can't build like a normal person anymore in the Sims! I was brainstorming what to build for nearly an hour, but couldn't think of anything (but when I did, I couldn't make it). Lol. :mrgreen:

I finally managed to come up with a starter house:

Give me your honest opinion...Have I lost the ability to build? Lmao! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I don't think you've lost your ability! ^_^ I think there are plenty of folks that would like something like that. I would ditch the hanging parts if it were mine, it takes up too much of the yard space for me. Or just extend it part of the way down to make some shade for the yard. I dig it, though. Do you have any pics of the inside?
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Piperbird1 wrote: »
    Do you have any pics of the inside?

*Takes pictures of the inside* :mrgreen:
    It's a starter house, so it's barely furnished, but here:

8a7w37d4jm6te05zg.jpg
    w9dqabo1pq9g1obzg.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    elliskane3 wrote: »
    Do you have any pics of the inside?

*Takes pictures of the inside* :mrgreen:
    It's a starter house, so it's barely furnished, but here:

8a7w37d4jm6te05zg.jpg
    w9dqabo1pq9g1obzg.jpg

I really like it! I like the angles and the red and black decorations. If it were mine I would definitely take the the angled part int he back and make it flat, and put a walkout patio for the bedroom and an outdoor eating area under it. I would leave the front angled part, it kind of looks nice.

Edit: changed 'angels' to 'angles'!
  • Options
    I really like it! I like the angles and the red and black decorations. If it were mine I would definitely take the the angled part int he back and make it flat, and put a walkout patio for the bedroom and an outdoor eating area under it. I would leave the front angled part, it kind of looks nice.

Edit: changed 'angels' to 'angles'!

That's a really good idea! If only I thought of that at the time! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

• Options
    You could even leave that cut out area in it, just put that glass fencing around it and stick the tall palm tree through it! That way you do not lose that nice shape you have.
  • Options
    You could even leave that cut out area in it, just put that glass fencing around it and stick the tall palm tree through it! That way you do not lose that nice shape you have.

Now I like that idea! Next time I go onto the game, that's what I'm going to do! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Pics or it didn't happen! ^_^
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    I like seeing unusual builds. I have tried a few. Most I'm not brave enough to share. But I think I learn even if I don't like the result.