Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spa Day or Cool Kitchen?

Which one do you guys think I could buy? I don't have a whole bunch of free spending money and can only get one. Is Spa Day awesome? Or do you think I should wait until Cool Kitchen comes out and get that one?
funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Spa Day offers more. New spa equipment and venue types.
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Spa Day is a game pack, which adds 4 new lots, a bunch of items and clothing and new gameplay.

Cool Kitchen is a stuff pack which only adds a few items.
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    Maybe the best choice is to wait until the next EP is released?
    tenor.gif
  • MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    I would wait until Cool Kitchen comes out then watch YouTube reviews/overviews on both and decide for yourself :)
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    Beyond a doubt, you should get Spa Day! The gameplay on its own is so enjoyable and even relaxing just to watch.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Spa Day is a game pack, which adds 4 new lots, a bunch of items and clothing and new gameplay.

Cool Kitchen is a stuff pack which only adds a few items.

4 new buildings to place. I wish it added 4 new lots...

Cool Kitchen is a SP so it will only include new items and not much new gameplay.

Spa Day has a lot more going for it with yoga, meditating, a new skill, saunas and massages, etc. Plenty of new clothes/hairstyles.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • professorlilithprofessorlilith Posts: 392 Member
    Spa day is twice the price. But if you like building its pretty awesome, and there's quite a lot of new interactions that come with it. To me it adds more to gameplay than luxury party and perfect patio combined---but I don't care all that much about kitchens
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    edited July 2015
    Now that @XopaxPax mentions it; yes definitively WAIT after Gamescom. There's been a lot of hype lately, so maybe this new EP will be of your interest.
  • VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    Thank you very much everyone! :)
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • TheSikiSassTheSikiSass Posts: 273 Member
    Personally, I'm getting Cool Kitchen since I just love my Sims to cook. However, you should buy whichever you would like for your sims. Have a lot of Sims who need to relax? Spa days. Have many chef Sims? Cool Kitchen.
    gay is ok kids
  • Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    Do you want ice cream or yoga and massages. Obviously spa day is going to have more to it because its a game pack and not a stuff pack, but it just depends what kind of theme you like more.
  • Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    Well since NO ONE has cool kitchen yet, how could we know?
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    If you can buy Spa Day surely you can get two stuff packs? One gamepack costs the same as two stuff packs. Either way, definitely watch YouTube reviews before you decide, I don't think the Origin Great Game Guarantee applies here.
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited July 2015
    I don't have either but if I was going to choose one it would be Spa day. That adds new game play and lots of other goodies. Seems like cool kitchen will only offer the ice cream machine for game play. As awesome as icecream is, it doesn't sound as fun as having yoga, meditation, and what not.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • MinaMina Posts: 175 Member
    Spa Day. <3
  • sparkler_rosesparkler_rose Posts: 466 Member
    Not having the kitchen pack available, I say spa day. You can play now. Plus none of us have tried it.
  • ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
    Spa Day for sure. Cool Kitchen just seems like an absolute waste of money. I swear there was absolutely no thought put into that pack. I'm just waiting for more expansions and game packs. Stuff packs will be the last thing I buy (except for Perfect Patio, I kinda like that one :tongue: )
    original.gif
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,227 Member
    edited July 2015
  • jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    Spa Day is a Game Pack. Cool Kitchen is a Stuff Pack which has less in it than a Game Pack. GPs are usually $20 and SPs are usually just $10. I would suggest buying Spa Day but since SPs are only $10, I'd go ahead and buy both if you're really interested in both :)
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I'd get the Spa pack, personally because it adds more to the game, which to me seems more important if you're on a tight budget. You can always get Cool kitchen when it's out and maybe on sale, or you're lucky with money, but i'd say Spa pack, it adds a new skill, yoga & more, which is more interesting then new kitchen things :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina